• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 04

Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 04

12

Author's Note: This is the love story of Marty and Todd starting from the very beginning when they first met in college. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story. This story also deals with the topic of nonconsensual sex, so if you are bothered by that please do not read any further.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not forget to vote!

*~*

Marty looked at the Doctor Wolek in confusion. "Are you sure I'm pregnant?" She couldn't be pregnant, could she?!

*Oh God, I hope not! Surely not! No way!* thought Marty.

"I think you should double check," she said to Dr. Wolek.

"I've ordered an ultrasound, Marty. We will soon know for sure," Larry said as he tried to comfort a very distraught Marty.

Marty was taken to radiology where an ultrasound technician performed the sonogram with Larry by Marty's side. The transducer was placed on Marty's bare belly. Soon an image of a tiny human being appeared on the screen. It appeared to be a healthy baby with tiny arms and legs. Larry smiled when the baby's heartbeat could be heard.

"Marty, it's true. You're pregnant," Larry spoke as he looked at the screen. "And from what we are seeing, you're about three months along."

*Three months! That would mean...oh God!* thought Marty.

"No," Marty whispered. "It can't be three months. It has to be a mistake. It just can't be three months." Oh God, she could not be carrying Todd's child! If she was, she wanted no part of it. She didn't want a monster spawn inside of her.

"Yes, the baby is well-developed... and very healthy from what I can see," Larry promised Marty. He then saw her reaction and realized perhaps this pregnancy wasn't one she wished to carry out.

"Marty, are you okay? You seem so upset. I know it's a big shock to find out you are pregnant. But you seem as though you are devastated," said Dr. Wolek. "Have you thought of terminating this pregnancy?"

"This child is the Devil's Spawn," Marty said. She didn't know if she could terminate the pregnancy though; it wasn't the kid's fault his father was Satan was it? Or maybe it would be best to terminate it and not even mention it. No one would have to know.

Larry looked very worried when Marty spoke, announcing that the baby was "Devil's Spawn." What that meant, he wasn't exactly sure. "Marty, I'm going to take you back to your room now. You need a little time to think about this pregnancy and what you chose to do," said Dr. Wolek. "If you do decide to terminate, you need to make your decision within the week. You're already three months along... and it becomes risker to terminate once you're in the second trimester."

Marty was taken back to her hospital room and helped into bed. A nurse brought her a tray of food and something to drink. Sheepishly, Kevin came into the room. "Marty, I've been so worried about you," he said as he walked over to the bed.

Meanwhile, at the Llanview jail house, Todd had a visitor. It was a missionary named Rebecca and she came in carrying a Bible. "What are you doing here?" Todd sneered.

"I came to save your soul," she said taking seat in a chair right inside the cell with him after a guard had locked them both inside.

"Too late..." said Todd.

*~*

Marty felt tears coming and soon they were falling down her cheeks relentlessly. "I'm carrying Devil's Spawn. There is Devil's spawn growing inside of me. It's been there for three months, that evil, evil spawn," she sobbed hysterically.

Kevin looked horrified when he heard Marty's words. "Devil's Spawn?" he repeated. "Do you mean you are pregnant?"

"Wow, Marty... I just don't know what to say. Do you want me to call Megan? Maybe you'd rather talk to her about all this... considering I'm a guy," said Kevin as he saw the tears rolling silently down Marty's face. He hated seeing her this way, but he had absolutely no idea what to do or say to help her feel better.

"Marty, I'm so sorry. This is ALL my fault. I should have never have left you all alone in my bedroom as drunk as you were. Whoever did this to you, I swear, I'm going to kill them," said Kevin, clenching his fists. "Tell me who did this, so I can seek him out and make him pay for hurting you."

*~*

Todd sat on the cot in his jail cell, looking over at the beautiful young woman with the pixie face and long dark curls. Her curls reminded him of Marty's. "Do you know why they locked me up in here?" Todd said to Rebecca. "They think I raped a woman. I just had some wild and rough sex with her and they say it was rape."

"Yes, I know why you are here," said Rebecca in that soft little voice of hers.

"How do you know I won't bend you over this cot and rape you next?" Todd said as his eyes swept over Rebecca's curvaceous form.

"I believe there is good in you, Todd. There is good in everyone... perhaps no one ever believed in you... perhaps that's why you have been placed here for the crime you were accused of committing..."

"Perhaps I am just a monster. Perhaps I am the rapist they've accused me of being after all!" Todd said in a screech, making Rebecca jump nearly out of her seat.

*~*

Across town, at Llanfair, Tina Roberts was talking to her sister Vicki. She had been doing some investigation in regards to their father, Victor Lord's will. The will stated that their illegitimate younger brother would inherit 37 million dollars upon his death. Their father had died and the trouble was, no one knew who their brother was... or where to find him. He had been given up for adoption as a baby by Tina's mother, Irene to protect him from his child-molesting father, Victor Lord. Now, it was important he be found as soon as possible to gain his rightful inheritance. "What happened to our brother after he was given up?" Vicki asked Tina.

"He was adopted by presumably a loving couple. My mother wanted to be sure he had a good home. So he was given to Peter Manning, her own brother to raise with his wife, Barbara, who were unable to have children of their own," Tina explained.

"Well, then where is our brother now?" Vicki asked.

"Right now, he's sitting in Llanview jail... accused of rape," replied Tina.

*~*

"It was Todd and his friends," Marty answered Kevin. She was still not over the fact that Todd had gotten her pregnant, too. She did not want to give birth to a monster identical to him. She still didn't know what to do and unfortunately she didn't have much time to make a choice.

"Todd," Kevin repeated. "I knew he was messed up... but I never dreamed he could do something so vile."

Bending down beside Marty's bed, Kevin gently kissed her cheek. "Get some rest, sweetie. I'm going to the Frat house to make sure that Todd and his friends are behind bars. I'll stop by your place and tell Megan you are here. I'm sure she's very worried about you since you didn't come home last night," Kevin spoke, encouraging Marty to get some sleep. "If you need me, just call."

When Kevin got to the Frat house, he discovered that Todd, Zach, and Powell had been arrested. The place was a wreck, so Jason and a few of the other frat brothers were cleaning up. "Marty's in the hospital," Kevin spoke candidly to Jason.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Jason gasped.

"Todd Manning happened," Kevin replied, rolling his eyes.

* The following day *

Todd got no rest at all as Rebecca, the missionary kept talking to him along with a psychiatrist. "Will you all just leave me alone?" Todd spoke in annoyance. "I need to talk to Marty. She's the only one who can straighten all this out."

"She's in the hospital right now," Ray, Todd's psychiatrist stated.

"Hospital?" Todd repeated. "Why? What happened to her?"

"You and your frat buddies raped her," said Ray as he looked at Todd, disbelieving that Todd continued to claim he was innocent.

"No, I didn't! It wasn't me! I'd never hurt her!" Todd exclaimed. "I wasn't the one who raped her... but when I find out who did I am going to break every single bone in his body!!!"

"Todd, listen to me. Powell Lord III confessed. He also said that the whole thing was your idea, that you told him what to do...." Ray spoke. "It's time you came clean and told the truth. The courts will go easier on you if you give a full confession."

"I have nothing to confess. I did NOT rape Marty Saybrooke, okay? I--- I have feelings for her. I could never hurt her. You gotta believe me...." Todd said in a pleading voice.

"Todd, we did a full drug-screening on you when you were arrested. It was apparent that you had drugs in your system. Is it possible that because of the drugs, you just can't remember exactly what happened last night?" Ray asked.

Todd touched his forehead, but everything was foggy. He remembered Marty lying on the bed. He remembered kissing her and touching her. And he remembered after it was over as he had covered her up lovingly with the blanket and kissed her cheek. But other than that, everything was hazy. Something happened... Something big, but he didn't know what.

"I'm not saying anything else until my lawyer gets here," Todd replied.

"That would be me," a woman's voice spoke. "Hello, I'm Nora Gannon." She shook his hand as she stood there looking confident about her ability to help him in his case.

"Hello," Todd spoke. "I'm Todd Manning, the one accused of raping Marty Saybrooke. I didn't hurt her...."

Nora sat down across the table from Todd. "Tell me everything, Todd, starting from the beginning... from when you first met Miss Saybrooke," Nora coaxed. Todd proceeded to tell Nora every single detail of his and Marty's association together, leaving out no small detail, including their passionate encounters at her place. When he got to the night of Marty's rape, his memory was sketchy at best.

"I know we had a fight," Todd admitted. "But we made up... upstairs in Kevin's room. She lay on the bed... and I--- I made love to her. I had taken a lot of drugs, but yeah, she wanted it. She was practically begging for it."

Nora took down notes as Todd spoke. "If everything you are telling me is true, I think we can get you off. But there is the small matter of Powell's confession. He's swearing up and down that you, he, and Zach raped Marty at the Spring Fling. Zach isn't talking. The police have gathered any evidence they could find in the case... so right now it's your word against Powell's and Marty's. The doctors at the hospital found bruises on Marty's body as well as other signs of rape, but no one can prove behind a shadow of the doubt that you had anything to do with it," said Nora. "Todd, are you absolutely sure that there isn't something more you just aren't telling me?"

"Yeah, actually there is... I think I'm in love with Marty Saybrooke," Todd confessed.

*~*

Vicki couldn't believe what she was hearing from Tina. Their missing brother was here in Llanview and was now in jail accused of rape? "Ohhh Good Lord!" gasped Vicki. "Tina, this cannot be possible. Who is he? And do you think he could have committed this unspeakable crime?"

"He's Todd Manning," explained Tina, knowing that Vicki knew Todd well as he was one of Kevin's frat brothers. Vicki had even had Todd and a few of Kevin's other friends over for dinner not all that long ago.

"I am not sure if he raped Marty Saybrooke or not," Tina replied. "Word is that Marty gets around."

"Tina! Please don't talk that way. First of all, the girl has just been brutally raped. And secondly, she's my daughter Megan's roommate. This is all just so terrible," Vicki said sadly. "We finally find our brother, but he's locked up in jail. There has got to be something we can do..."

"I think you should go to the jail and talk to Todd," Tina suggested.

~*~

Megan got to the hospital the first thing the next morning. She stopped to talk to Dr. Wolek about Marty's condition. "Marty's been sleeping for hours," Larry told Megan. "She's had a really rough time, Megan. She's going to need all of her friends right now, especially since she has no relatives here in Llanview."

"Is Marty going to be okay?" Megan asked worriedly. She hadn't been able to stop crying since Kevin had told her the horrible news of Marty's attack.

"Physically, yes..." Larry answered as he spoke softly where no one could hear his words except Megan. "Her Lupus is under control... but there is one thing. Marty's pregnant, Megan. And from what I can gather, she isn't happy about this pregnancy, not at all."

Megan looked shocked. Marty hadn't even been seeing anyone, no one serious anyway... not that she knew of. "I'm going to go and see her. She needs me now," said Megan. She thanked Larry and then went to Marty's hospital room.

"Marty, I'm here," Megan said as she took her friend's hand in hers and took a seat in the chair next to Marty's bed.

"Megan, what am I going to do?" Marty asked tearfully. "This baby can't be brought into the world. He or she will destroy lives; it'll be a monster just like it's father and I'll be responsible for bringing it into this world."

Tears streamed down Marty's cheeks. Everything was so bad. She had been raped, and she had just discovered she was pregnant. She wished with all her heart that she had never laid eyes on Todd Manning.

Gently Megan squeezed Marty's hand in hers. "Honey, Larry told me. I didn't even know you were seeing anyone," Megan spoke. She listened intently as Marty said the baby's father was a monster.

"Marty, just who is this baby's father?" Megan asked, fear in her eyes. Something told her that Marty's answer just wouldn't be good.

"I"m not seeing anyone; I wasn't. I just slept with him twice...Todd," she said coldly. "The father is Todd Manning --- Satan himself in disguise."

Megan tried to disguise her horror. "Kevin told me that--- that Todd was one of the guys who attacked you. I'm so sorry, Marty. What are you going to do about the baby? It is YOUR baby. That asshole is behind bars. He doesn't have any claim to the child," said Megan. "Have you thought about giving the baby up for adoption?"

"If Todd stays behind bars, then I could do that. I don't want him knowing I'm pregnant with his kid. But if he gets out of this somehow and finds out, he'll never leave me alone EVER!"

"I don't think he's getting out anytime soon, Marty. Supposedly Powell has confessed, and Zach and Todd aren't far behind. I just can't believe this... Powell is my distant cousin. It makes me just SICK what those three did to you!" Megan said sorrowfully. "Marty, if you decide to keep the baby... I will help you. I'm your best friend and I'd do anything for you."

"I know," Marty said softly. "But how can I raise a baby? I'm in med school."

"Do you think I can do it?" Marty asked.

"It will be hard, Marty... but we can all pitch in. All of your friends. We all care about you.... and to tell you the truth, I love babies," Megan said as she held Marty's hand. "But are you sure you can do this? Raise this child? Knowing he or she is the child of the man who raped you?"

"I know the baby is innocent... but every time you look at him or her... are you going to remember what happened.... how Todd hurt you?" Megan asked. "Ohhh Marty, I know how hard this must be. You have such a big decision to make.... and damn, I wish it didn't have to be such a painful one."

" I don't know," Marty sobbed. "It'll be so hard to look at this baby, even though its not the baby's fault. Remembering and seeing Todd in this baby is going to be so hard. Maybe adoption is a better idea."

"Whatever you decide, honey, I'm here for you," Megan promised as she tenderly wiped away Marty's tears. "Right now though, you need to rest up. You don't want another flare up with your Lupus." Since Megan had Lupus too; she knew how painful those flare-ups could be.

*~*

Todd wasn't doing so well. As the drugs started wearing off, he became feverish. He lay on his cot, trembling and feeling as though the demons of hell had risen up to take him away. "Marty!" he called out, convulsing as the drugs left his system. "I didn't want to hurt you!"

A doctor was called to take a look at him. Todd looked up in a foggy haze, seeing a man standing over him. He thought it was his father. "Please, no!" he cried out. "Don't hit me!"

Todd cowered away, trying to cover his face with his arms. "Todd, it's me, Dr. Larry Wolek. You're going to be okay," the doctor promised.

"Marty... I need Marty. Where is she?" Todd asked, his voice sorrowful. "Tell her I didn't mean it. Tell her please."

"This man needs to be moved to the hospital," Larry told the guard.

Todd was taken to Llanview hospital where the doctors began working on him. They tried to get his drug-detox under control. He continued to call out for Marty, his voice echoing down the halls. Larry listened in horror as Todd started confessing all of his sins.

"I'm sorry, Marty... I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you," Todd call out although his eyes were closed and he wasn't fully conscious. "I want to take it back!"

Watching his patient go through sheer agony, Larry couldn't help but feel for the man, especially since he kept calling out in a raw voice for Marty, begging for her forgiveness, and saying he never meant to hurt her. "Start an IV on this patient," Larry told the nurse. "And don't let him out of your sight."

*~*

A nurse came in to check on Marty. "Is there anything I can get you, Miss Saybrooke?" the nurse asked gently.

"No thank you,' Marty said politely. "I'm going to rest."

"Meg, don't leave please? I don't want to be alone in the hospital," she told her friend. "And if you see Kevin while I'm sleeping tell him thank you. He's been so sweet."

"I won't leave you, sweetie. I promise," Megan said as Marty lay back against the pillows. She stayed right beside Marty's bed.

*~*

Hours passed, and Todd was doing a bit better. His breathing was calmer and his vitals had nearly returned to normal. He awakened and realized he was in the hospital. "What am I doing here?" he said in a whisper, looking down and seeing an IV in his arm. He ripped the IV out, watching as blood shot everywhere.

"I hate hospitals," he grumbled. He felt really sick and incredibly weak, but he wanted out of this hospital bed... NOW.

"Nurse," he called out.

The nurse walked over to Todd's bed. "Yes? How are you feeling, Mr. Manning?" she asked. She then gasped, seeing he had ripped out his own IV.

"Mr. Manning, you shouldn't have done that. You're bleeding all over the place!" the nurse exclaimed. "Don't you move a muscle! I will be right back with some bandages!"

The nurse scurried off down the hallway in search of bandages to stop Todd's bleeding. On rubbery legs, Todd stood up. Suddenly a thought hit him. Ray had said Marty was in the hospital. Now was his chance to talk to her and straighten everything out.

"Marty, I'm coming," he said aloud as he picked up a pillow case and wrapped it around his bleeding arm.

*~*

Megan had sit beside Marty for hours. Her rear end has actually fallen asleep for sitting in that uncomfortable chair for so long. She stood up and stretched her limbs. She then decided to head down to the cafeteria for something to eat, as Marty was now resting so peacefully. "Be right back, Marty," she said in a whisper. She then disappeared down the hallway, toward the cafeteria.

Todd was in the hallway wearing a ridiculously small hospital gown that showed off a good portion of his backside. He scowled seeing Megan leaving a hospital room and he immediately assumed it was Marty's. He grabbed Marty's chart off the wall right outside the door, reading it over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds