• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Night And A Day

A Night And A Day

I am again at your not so tender mercy. You had a bad week and it is now Friday night. You want to expel your anger and have chosen to use me to take away some of your unhappiness. I am tied spread out in a door;'way. You have removed my chastity lock and I am now completely naked but also completely unable to move. You started with a whip and then used a belt until I sagged in my bonds. You then reach around me from behind and tease my body. After the past week locked in chastity I respond quickly. Just as I am becoming extremely excited you step back. I cannot see behind me and have no idea what you are going to do next. Will it be the whip? Or worse? I brace myself for a blow but nothing happens. I then hear the stereo in the other room turn on. You have left me there to wait for you.

After some time (it feels like a long time) I again feel you behind me. You slide around me and I can finally see your beautiful form as you tease me to the edge again. Just as I am about to climax you squeeze hard and the pain jolts me back from the edge. You laugh a little and then pull my hair back hard with one hand and continue to squeeze my balls with the other. I begin to cry a little and you smile your perfect wicked smile and lick a tear.

You finally speak "We have just begun slave, it will be a long weekend!".

It is now several hours later and I have been bound standing in the doorway all evening. You have relaxed, read, eaten dinner, watched TV and in general enjoyed being at home after a long day. Every so often you would stop by where I am bound and waiting, alternating between making me suffer both pleasure and pain. I have been teased to the edge several times and whipped severally with a few different implements. You slowly added to my discomfort, first with nipple clips, then binding on my balls, then weights added to both, then a gag, and finally the hood with the eyepiece on. Bound in this way I can no longer see, hear, or speak just suffer. I do not know where you have gone, it has been a very long while since you last came near me to install the hood and give another beating, this time with the cane. My arms and legs burn from standing bound for so long. My back and legs sting intensely from the several whippings.

Suddenly I again feel your touch on the back of my neck. I shudder in anticipation and suck air deeply as I wonder what you will do next. I am instantly afraid and excited by the possibilities. You slowly run your hands all over my body heightening the excitement. Suddenly you release the cuffs on my wrists. I immediately drop to my knees, knowing I am never to stand in your presence unless you have specifically ordered it. My hands automatically go to my head in the waiting position insist on. You grab my hand and re-cuff them behind my back. I begin to put my head to the floor but you have my leash and pull it back so I remain kneeling. You then open the mouth of the mask and I can feel your butt on my lips but cannot lick because of the gage you placed in earlier. You know how much your butt excites me and how frustrating it is to feel it with the gag. You giggle a little at this and then move away. Next you remove the gag and I breath deeply through my mouth for the first time in hours. It is short lived though because suddenly your are above me again, your beautiful woman hood in my mouth. I am not sure what to do and am about to begin licking you when I feel the hot stream of your urine hit my mouth. I quickly open wider, terrified to spill a single a drop. You step back and look at my face. You then remove the hood and I blink to adjust to the low light that is blinding after the pressing darkness of the hood. I am treated to the breathtaking view of you standing above me, holding the leash. You lean forward and release my legs from the bondage and pull the leash. Soundlessly, I follow you on my knees to the living room. I am instantly shocked by the sight there....

There on the couch is another beautiful woman dressed in jeans and a nice shirt, holding a balloon glass of red wine. I am instantly shocked and embarrassed by my situation and bondage. She giggles and so do you.

"I told you I had something to take your mind of your bad day" you say.

She giggles again and looks a little shy but also curious.

"Will he really do anything you say?" she asks.

You laugh again at this. "I own him, he not only does what I want, he lives to do it" you inform her.

"There is nothing so satisfying after a tough day than coming home to my slave. He rubs my feet, massages me and serves me dinner. If I have a truly bad day like today he suffers for me so I can feel better. It is a great relief to whip a man after a bad day at work, go ahead and give it a try" you invite, handing her the strongest meanest whip in the house.

She leans forward and takes the whip and my leash. I lean down for the whipping but she pushes my head back up and begins to strike my chest. She is inexperienced and hits my face a few times. Her inexperience means that several of the blows miss or do not hit clearly. You stop her after a few minutes to give her some instruction. I jump as your expert blows rain down on my chest leaving large red welts. She giggles and again takes the whip. This time she does much better and the blows hurt almost as much as yours. I am quickly crying, which makes you both giggle again. You take the whip back and leave huge red marks on each of my cheeks before putting it down. "Worship our guest's feet slave," you say quietly. I hurry to comply moving awkwardly with my hands still bound and all of the new welts all over my body. I lean down and begin to kiss her feet with all my enthusiasm, still trying to control my crying...

It is now very late on Friday night. Your guest has left for the evening but not before I gave her feet a thorough tongue bath and served as your toilet while she watched as well as endured another savage beating. You explained to me that she is a woman you met when you stepped out for a drink while I stayed bound in the door way. You have promised to let her abuse me and enjoy a foot massage any time she likes but have forbidden any other pleasures from me, reserving those for yourself. "You suffered a lot tonight, slave, and I am happy with the way you endured it as well as the way you served me in front of a guest. That was an important first for you and I am going to reward you" you whisper in my ear. I am instantly excited by the prospect and bursting with pride that I have served you well. You lead me to the playroom and tie me down on the bondage table we have. You remove all of my other bondage and I am the most free I have been in weeks. My hands and wrists are bound but everything else is open. You rub lotion all over me first, soothing the welts on my body and bringing me great enjoyment as your hands touch me everywhere. You finally touch my penis last and I am instantly breathless. I have been in chastity for a few weeks, taken out only for teasing sessions. You smile down at me and rub me gently. I look at you desperate with anticipation. Just as I am about to climax you stop and remove your hand. The cruel smile is back as you step away from the table.

A few seconds later you are back with a feather, running it all over my body and making me tremble. It is amazing to feel this and to be able to look at your beautiful face as you do it. It is rare pleasure to be able to relax and soak in your beauty. I gasp again as you suddenly climb up on the table and face away from me. You straddle my face and I am staring up at your perfect butt in your silk panties.

You turn and smile again, warmly this time, and say "this is your treat slave".

You then lower your butt onto my waiting face and again stroke my erection. I enthusiastically lick your perfect butt and you put more weight on me, giving me the delicious smother I dream of nightly. Just before I climax your hands stop again and your full weight pushes my face down deliciously. Then suddenly you get up and step away. I am breathing deeply and frantic for more of your touch. I see the cruel smile return and hear the giggle that tells me that I will get no relief tonight, then everything goes black again as you slip the hood back in place.

I wake in the dark of the hood, the mouth zipped tight and the eyepiece firmly in place. I am still bound tightly on the table in the playroom. I am cramped from sleeping in bondage and restless from the frantic dreams I had all night following the night of heavy teasing and punishment we just had. I also desperately have to pee but know that there is nothing I can do about it until you decide to let me up. I wait for what feels like forever then suddenly I am startled by a splash of icy cold water. The hood comes off roughly followed by a quick slap in the face. You are above me and begin yelling. "What the hell are you doing laying around? My Coffee is not made! I have not had breakfast brought to me, as I demand! I have not had my feet kissed! You are a lazy pig! You are still laying there!"

I try to respond but the second I open my mouth you slap my face again.

"NO EXCUSES SLAVE!! Get moving!! You are already in for a serious punishment and it will be a lot worse if you do not get up by the time I count to three!" you scream.

I struggle to get up, knowing better than to speak. I know there is no way I can get out of the bondage but feel the need to try. As I struggle I here you pass three. You giggle a little the begin to yell again. You love this game, punishing for failing to meet impossible goals. As you giggle you release me. I am confused about what to do first and opt for kissing your feet. You kick me away, and order your breakfast and coffee brought to your bed immediately. I rush to the kitchen to comply and you head back to your room.

In the kitchen I realize I am free from the chastity device and my hands are free for the first since I became your slave. I desperately want to cum but know better than to try it. I also still have to pee but know that I may only use the bathroom with your permission. In your current mood I am sure asking would be a bad idea and just compound whatever you already have dreamed up. I quickly prepare your breakfast and coffee and rush it to your bedside. I kneel while you eat, waiting to see what you will do next.

You finish eating and allow me the leftover piece of toast and bits of egg as well as half an apple. I eat quickly and wash it down with the bit of juice you left in the glass. You smile and stretch.

"your punishment will have to wait, first I want to be bathed." you inform me as I follow you into the bathroom and then into the shower.

You are showered and dressed and I am still waiting naked and leashed on my knees. I can tell from your clothes that you are going out and can only guess that I will not be joining you. You finish your lipstick and smile at me. It is the cruel smile again and I am suddenly nervous. You point back at the doorway and I instantly go there and assume the spread position. You clip the cuffs on my legs and arms stretching me again in the uncomfortable position you use for punishment. You then go out of the room. A few minutes pass and then you are again behind me. You reach around and take my penis and balls in your

'Hands. I am instantly ready and excited by your touch. You giggle again and begin to tie a rope intricately around me. When everything is tight you drop it and I see a loose end with a clip hanging down. You then attach a bucket to the clip. The way the ropes are in place I am pointed directly at the bucket. You whisper in my ear

"I know you have to pee, as you go the bucket will fill and pull on your balls." you say with a giggle.

You then attach a bottle of water to the ceiling. It is a large 2-liter bottle and it is full. There is a tube hanging down in front of my mouth. "You must drink all the water before I return home" you instruct. You then attach nipple clamps again and walk away. I hear the door close then lock as you leave. I have no idea where you are going or how long you will be gone so I quickly begin to suck on the water hose as fast as I can. I suddenly realize that the middle of the bottle is frozen, so no matter how I try I will have to wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Night And A Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds