• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Slut Ch. 02

Office Slut Ch. 02

Based on a true story

*

The clock on the wall now read 3:27, and still Lisa lay there on the floor of Tim's office. She had briefly dozed off for a little while, exhausted from the intense activity of the morning and early afternoon. She had been awake now for over a half hour though, and there was still no sign of Tim. She was sore from lying in such an uncomfortable position for such a long period of time, and her dried up juices coated the insides of her thighs. Even worse, her mouth was completely dry, her balled-up panties having long since soaked up all her saliva, leaving behind only the musky odor of her own dried juices.

Finally, she heard footsteps and the lock click. The door swung open, and Tim walked in with a large paper shopping bag in his hand. He closed the door behind him again and locked it. "How's it going there?" Tim asked.

Lisa gave a muffled whimper as Tim set down the bag. He took out an almost full bottle of water and asked, "Thirsty?"

Lisa again whimpered and nodded. Tim walked over to her and sat her up facing him with her legs curled up behind her. He twisted off the cap and took the panties out of her mouth, inserting the bottle into her mouth. He tilted her head back as she greedily guzzled down half the bottle in just a few seconds, water dribbling down the sides of her face and down her chest.

After she was finished, Tim threw out the bottle and stripped down, shoving his cock into her mouth and saying, "Now time to put your dirty little mouth to better use."

She began sucking him off with enthusiasm, and he was soon at full attention. She continued to make slurping noises as she slid her tongue all around his shaft. Then she took almost his entire cock into her mouth, and he began fucking her mouth.

After a while, Tim slid out of her mouth with a pop as she dripped saliva all over herself. He reached down and grabbed both her nipples, twisting them hard. She cried out in pleasure as she felt her pussy immediately leaking, leaving new juices on her thighs.

Tim joined her on the floor and grabbed her tits with his rough hands. She moaned at the contact, and he quickly kissed her cleavage before beginning to suck on her left nipple. She half closed her eyes as he worked first one nipple and then the other. Eventually, he began to kiss and lick her entire torso, working his way down to her crotch. When he got there, he slurped up the huge amount of pussy juice spreading from her cunt all the way down her thighs.

She groaned with desire as he flipped her over onto her hands and knees, positioning himself behind her with his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He inserted himself as far as he could with one sharp movement, causing her to scream with ecstasy. He began pounding her pussy mercilessly, ramming harder and deeper into her with every stroke. She moaned in sync with his thrusts, moaning loudly each time he buried himself inside her.

Lisa wanted to come so badly, but she remembered that she couldn't until Tim gave her permission to do so. She kept moaning and grinding hard back into his thrusts as she tried to hurry her sweet release. However, he seemed to have an unreal amount of endurance, as he continued to fuck her doggy style harder than she had ever been fucked.

By now, their combined juices were overflowing, and ever thrust made an audible squish. She was so close to her climax, but managed to continue holding it back. As Tim continued his unrelenting thrusts into her, her arms gave out as her head and upper body fell to the floor. He continued ramming into her dripping wet snatch, ignoring the fact that she was too far gone and too tired to prop herself up.

By now, she was moaning so loudly that Tim began to worry that someone would hear her even through the sound proof walls and door. She alternated between moaning, screaming "Please let me cum", and repeating "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Finally, he reached his limit and yelled to her, "Alright slut! Go ahead and cum!"

On the next thrust, she felt her pussy clench hard around his cock and screamed as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm. Her entire body shook as Tim, still a little gas left in him, continued to pound in and out of her. She finished right as he plunged all the way into her again and screamed again as she had another orgasm, this time shaking even more. As her pussy tightened around his cock and spurted out her juices for the second time, Tim felt himself on the edge. He pulled out as she rode out her second climax, causing her quivering legs to give as she fell into a prone position on her stomach.

He knelt next to her face and began jacking himself off furiously with his hand. Tim felt his balls clench as he shot a huge load. Stream after stream of cum shot onto the left side of Lisa's face, coating her glasses and dripping down her cheek and chin. When she didn't move, he slapped her hard with his cock and ordered, "Lick off the rest, slut."

She slowly shifted herself until she propped herself up on her arms. She then licked up and down his cock, slurping up the mix of his cum and her own juices until his dick glistened cleanly with her saliva.

Tim walked over and reached into the bag, pulling out a brand new label maker. He typed in and printed out a label with his name in full caps, "TIM," and stuck it firmly onto her right ass cheek. Then he dressed himself and scribbled something onto a piece of paper. He took off the duct tape binding her wrists and casually flicked the paper at her as he walked out, closing the door behind him. The paper read:

You are now officially my slave and my property. I expect you to keep this

between us, and you are not to fuck anyone or even masturbate unless I

give you permission. I expect you to report to my office when you arrive

tomorrow morning, and dress slutty.

Lisa used her hand to wipe up the cum on her face and the cum that had dipped onto her chest and licked it off her fingers, swallowing the salty, gooey jizz before it could dry. Then she put on her clothes, straightening herself up as best she could. Fortunately, it was nearing six o'clock, and there should be few if any people left in the office. She walked to her car and drove home. That night, she lay in bed and recalled the events of the day, but was unable to touch herself due to Tim's orders. Her moist pussy and excitement agitated her to no end as she fought the urge to finger fuck herself until she came over and over again…

* * *

The next morning, there was a large damp spot on her sheets where her aroused pussy had leaked all night. Lisa got up and stepped in the shower, letting the hot water wash over her. She peeled off the label still stuck on her ass and ached to touch her herself. After she dried herself off, she put on a black lace bra and a matching black thong. On second thought, she removed her bra and put on short sleeved light blue blouse directly on her skin, buttoning it up so that it barely covered her cleave, her hard nipples making slight indentations on the soft fabric. Then she slid on an extremely short and tight black business skirt and sexy black open-toed heels, carefully applied her makeup, and did up her hair.

When she got to the office, she attracted more than the usual stares due to her slutty appearance. She dropped her purse off at her desk and knocked on Tim's door.

"Come in," he said.

She entered the room, and he told her to lock the door behind her. She did.

"Now then," Tim said. "I've taken the liberty of cancelling any appointments or meetings today. However, I do need to finish a report to submit to the audit department, and I'll be working on it for most of the morning. While I'm doing that, I have a little something for you to entertain yourself while you're doing my paperwork today. Take off just your panties."

Lisa hiked up her skirt and slid down her black thong. Then she straightened out her skirt, stepped out of her panties, and held them in her hand.

"Good," Tim said as he reached into a bag on his desk and took out a small, bright pink dildo about 3 inches long. He walked over, reached under her skirt, and lightly brushed his fingers against her pussy lips, and then inserting in finger slightly to rub her clit. Lisa moaned as her pussy began becoming moist. With one smooth motion, Tim inserted the pink dildo into her gleaming cunt.

She gasped at the sudden coldness. "Now put your panties back on," Tim said.

Lisa obeyed, pulling up her panties, holding the dildo in place in her snatch.

"Your assignment for the morning is to finish the work you started on yesterday with this inside you. Remember, you are not to come unless I say you can. Now go, and leave the door open," Tim commanded as he sat back down behind his desk.

She left his office and sat down at her desk, slightly uncomfortably aroused with the object lodged in her pussy. She began sorting through the papers, feeling confident that she could accomplish what Tim had ordered.

What Lisa didn't know were two very important details. First, the dildo was in fact a vibrator with a wireless remote, which Tim was holding in his hand as he worked on his report. Second, Tim had also lubricated the vibrator with an aphrodisiac that would soon take effect and last for hours. Tim actually didn't have to finish the report until next week and watched Lisa sitting at her desk from his.

Both their desks faced outward at the rest of the office, and so he only saw her back profile. Her desk in turn was about 10 feet away from the rest of the fifteen or so desks in the main office, and so her lower half was shielded from view but in close proximity to the other people in the office.

After about ten minutes, Lisa felt a sudden surge of arousal as the drug kicked in. Her pussy gushed, leaving a large wet stain on the front of her panties. She gasped as her pussy suddenly felt on fire. Her fingers fumbled with the papers they held, but she continued filing as the drug hadn't yet taken full effect.

Determined to speed up the process, Tim flicked the control setting on his remote to the low setting and smirked as he watched Lisa's legs spread and her knees knock loudly into the sides of her desk.

Lisa dropped the papers onto her desk and took off her glasses as her chest heaved. Her pussy tingled with unbelievable desire as the little pink vibrator rumbled inside of her, kept in by her panties.

Her hair fell in front of her eyes as she shook slightly, clamping her hands down onto the edge of her desk as she broke into a sweat. She spread her legs wide and slowly rubbed her fingers along her swollen pussy lips. She gasped with pleasure as she fought the urge to grab hold of the vibrator and slam it in and out of her slit.

After a few seconds, she reluctantly closed her legs in an attempt to control the effects she was feeling. She licked her fingers clean of her scent, put her glasses back on, and picked up her papers again.

Delightfully surprised by her resilience, Tim flicked the setting up to medium and watched as she squeezed her legs together even tighter and again dropped her papers, this time on the floor, while making a barely audible moan. By now her pussy was dripping wet, her panties were thoroughly soaked, and a wet spot was beginning to spread on the bottom of her skirt, seeping through to the chair.

She ignored the fallen papers and was unable this time to resist her urges. She began fingering her clit through her soaked panties as her breathing grew shallower.

Eric, the person at the desk closest to hers, noticed that she had dropped her papers. Being that he was a nice person by nature and that she was extremely cute, he got up and walked over to help her pick them up. He picked them up, placed them on her desk, and said, "You dropped these."

Using every effort possible, she removed her hand from her crotch under the desk and replied, "T-Thanks," as she shifted her legs underneath her desk. Breathing a sigh of relief as he walked away, Lisa relaxed for a second.

At that exact moment, Tim flicked the vibrator inside her onto the highest setting, right around the same time that the aphrodisiac finally took full effect. She left out a stifled moan as she quickly slipped three fingers into herself and pumped them in and out at a quick pace. The combination of her fingers and the vibrator buzzing away at her pussy quickly increased her arousal until she was almost at the edge.

Tim noticed and walked to his door, barking, "Lisa. I need to see you in my office."

Startled, she stopped. She got up and quickly walked into his office to hide the blatant wet pussy stain on the back of her skirt. Tim closed and locked the door as soon as she was in.

"Strip," Tim commanded as he sat down behind his desk.

She quickly unbuttoned her blouse, and then she slid down her skirt and panties in one quick motion. Tim voiced, "I see you're quite a little slut today. No bra and masturbating almost in front of everyone in the office. It's time for a punishment after almost cumming in front of everyone at the office and failing to do your work."

"Oh please…fuck me. Fuck me now!" Lisa cried as she stumbled toward his desk.

Tim smirked and said, "Well now that would hardly be a punishment for a little cum dumpster like you, wouldn't it? No…come here."

She walked around to his side of the desk, where he duct taped her wrists together, but this time behind her back. Then he told her to lay her upper body onto his desk, and she complied. He pulled the pink vibrator out of her dripping wet cunt, a strand of juice coming out with it. Tim turned it off, and then took out a little vial of the love drug. After pouring another dose onto the vibrator, he shoved it back into her snatch and turned it back on high.

She screamed loudly and tried to grind into the vibrator. Tim, displeased, slapped her hard on the ass and said, "Shut up slut."

He went back to reading a document as he absentmindedly slid the vibrator in and out of her with his free hand as she moaned loudly. This continued for about an hour until around noon, when Tim took the vibrator out of her pussy. "Oh please, fuck me. Please, please fuck me. I need your cock. Pound my pussy. I'm a slut. Please fuck me," she moaned.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You haven't learned your lesson yet," Tim said. "Plus, I gave you enough of that love drug on the vibrator to last for another couple of hours. If I fuck you now, I'll get that all over me. No, I think I'll go out for lunch. I'm sure you'll find a way to entertain yourself until you get back."

He stood up and locked the vibrator in his desk and got ready to leave. She moaned loudly as the added second dose of the drug drove her crazy and began humping the armrest of his chair.

Tim quickly pulled her over and shoved her soaked black panties into a ball in her mouth to shut her up. "Oh by the way," Tim added. "You can cum as much as you want until I get back." Too aroused to move back to his armrest, Lisa furiously grinded her pussy into the corner of his desk as she let out muffled screams of pleasure. Tim grinned, walked out, and locked his office, determined to take an extra-long lunch as he watched the live feed from the hidden camera he had installed in his office…

I've still got some more ideas in mind, but again, please leave comments/suggestions for Ch. 3.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds