• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Portions for Foxes

Portions for Foxes

This story features, and is dedicated to, two of my creative muses. The wonderfully talented musician Jenny Lewis, best known for fronting Rilo Kiley, and my friend Rosanna, who knows I love her dearly. Do feel free to send me any feedback you might have.

*

It's safe to say that Rosanna was excited. The butterflies in her stomach that had started when she woke up that morning had only been exacerbated by the slow progress of the day. She attended a pair of tedious politics lectures in the afternoon, though did not exactly concentrate on the Reform Act of 1832. For it was Friday, and she had tucked away in her purse a ticket to see Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins, that night at the Carling Academy. As Rosanna walked idly back to her rented flat, through the sleepy back streets of Oxford, she allowed her imagination to settle on her musical heroine.

Jenny Lewis. 5'1, and as gorgeous a pouting redhead as you'd expect from a child actress. The periodically bisexual Rosanna had been knocked out long ago by both her stunning looks, and breathtaking voice. And tonight, she'd be standing right in the front row, as close as was proper to her object of desire.

7 o'clock. Rosanna stood in front her hall mirror, and checked herself out. Tight jeans, strapless top, draped artfully round her neck, as a sop to the cool May evening. At 5'9, with raven dark hair, exotic, almost Persian features, and a swimming pool toned body, she felt more than ready for a hell of a night. Walking at a leisurely pace, she reached the venue, and with a kiss on the cheek to her butch friend working the door, she was able to skip the lengthy queue and head straight to the bar. Sipping on a Desperado, she politely applauded the two local warm up acts, then sinuously slithered to the front, as the lights dimmed and n anticipatory hush settled on the audience.

... and breathe. There she was. Beauty incarnate, Miss Jenny Lewis. Rosanna barely noticed the music as Jenny shimmied, swayed, strutted and swaggered her way about the stage, clad in a shimmering silver dress that barely reached the middle of her thigh. Rosanna found herself mentally storing one particular moment, where an enthusiastic movement from Jenny momentarily flashed a glimpse up her skirt. Just a fleeting whiff of white lace, and it was gone again. Rosanna felt a reflexive tingle between her legs.

And then, just like that, it was over. Rosanna left in a music and lust filled haze, so overcome was she by the much longed for night. Texting her friend Isabella, she found her way to The Turf Tavern, and settled down with a generously sized glass of white wine. An hour or so later, returning from a quick toilet break, which mostly involved fixing her make up, she was stopped in her tracks. Sitting less than ten yards from her in the busy, low-ceilinged pub, were a number of members of the band from earlier, and none other than Jenny Lewis herself. Tongue-tied, Rosanna forced herself to approach her idol, and made a blushing introduction. Laughing, Jenny demanded she sit with them, and poured her a drink. Ten minutes, and another half a glass of wine later, she was relaxing. Jenny was everything she imagined, sweet, funny, occasionally sardonic, and of course, devastatingly alluring. With the buzz from the wine lowering her inhibitions, Rosanna was making less and less guarded looks at her host's pale, smooth legs. She was delighted to see that Jenny had not changed since the show, but had merely thrown a light jacket on over her dress.

The evening wore on, and one by one, their companions either called it a night or moved on to a more exciting venue. Only Jenny and Rosanna remained at the table by the time the barman cheerily rang the bell for last orders. Walking outside, and more than a little tipsy, Rosanna steeled herself to say goodnight, and goodbye. It was then, something of a shock to her, when Jenny leant over to her ear by the streetlight, and huskily asked if Rosanna would like to come back to her hotel. Naturally, our protagonist consented, with some enthusiasm.

Rosanna was surprised to find the quiet little four star hotel so close to the centre of town. It had only been a short walk, though the arm-in-arm proximity to Jenny certainly made it an exciting one. They stepped into the lift, and Jenny pressed the button for the top floor. After an age, it began to move upwards at a snail's pace. Jenny turned to her companion.

"Rosanna, you know why I invited you, right?" she asked coyly. Mutely, Rosanna nodded assent.

"Good." Jenny smiled sweetly, her face upturned. "Then kiss me". Rosanna obliged. An electric shudder ran the length of her body, as their lips met, and her knees turned to jelly. Sliding her arms around Jenny's waist, she pushed her firmly against the wall, and slid her tongue steamily into her receptive mouth. At this, Jenny let out a muffled moan, and her legs reflexively parted. Rosanna took this opportunity to slide her denim-clad leg between Jenny's.

Jenny instinctively began to grind her lace covered crotch against Rosanna's thigh, and within a few seconds began to bite her partner's lip with pleasure. The two kissed deep and hard, as they effectively fucked whilst still fully closed. Despite their elevated levels of sexual desire, and the ferocity with which the petite redhead was moving her hips, the lift doors pinged open before she could climax. Flushed, and more than a little dishevelled, the two stumbled the short distance down the corridor to Jenny's room, not breaking their kiss until Jenny managed to fumble for her key and open the door.

Rosanna managed to kick the door shut behind them, though by now she had one of Jenny's legs hooked firmly round her waist. Laughing the two paused for breath. Jenny took the opportunity to shuck her jacket, and kick off her shoes. Rosanna did likewise, but had barely straightened up from undoing them when she found the insatiable musician all over her again. Jenny's hands unbuttoned the back of Rosanna's top, which was highly flattering to her voluptuous figure, and yanked it up over her head. Rosanna's black strapless bra was disposed of with a single tweak of the clasp. The two dropped to their knees, and Jenny lowered her head to Rosanna's dark nipple, sucking it expertly till it stood proudly erect from her tanned breast. Rosanna yelped as she felt teeth close over it and tug firmly, the sharp pain heightening the pleasure that she was exuding from every pore. She felt a nimble hand unbutton her jeans, and gasped loudly as a hand slipped down the slick front of her black satin thong, and down over her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

The velvety wetness of Rosanna's pussy enveloped Jenny's fingers, though the restrictive denim did not allow her much room for movement. Removing her hand from Rosanna's knickers, she flirtatiously offered her damp fingers up for her lover's approval.

"Yummy," was all Rosanna uttered as she sensuously sucked Jenny's fingers clean, never breaking eye contact. She awkwardly shifted from one knee to the other, as Jenny worked her tight jeans down her legs. Now clad only in her skimpiest thong, she felt suddenly exposed.

"I think I've outstripped you, by some margin!" she said wryly. In response to this, Jenny Lewis stood, shook out her auburn hair, and silently reached behind herself to undo her zip. A brief wiggle and the shimmering silver dress dropped to the floor. Rosanna let out an audible gasp. Jenny had not been wearing a bra underneath, her pert breasts stood high and proud. Below, Rosanna noted a highly expensive looking pair of lacy white panties, cut high at the sides. Already she could discern a damp spot.

Still on her knees, she shuffled to Jenny, and nuzzled her through her knickers, breathing in the hot musky scent of a sensual young woman in heat. Sucking on the damp fabric, she felt juices leak into her mouth. Hands tangled into her hair, as Jenny pushed her crotch harder against Rosanna's eager lips and tongue. Locked in this peculiar dance, of circling hips and active licking, the two spent a full five minutes presenting this curious tableau.

"Enough teasing now!" gasped Jenny, the tantalising layer of lace frustrating her burning desire to cum.

"You only had to ask" replied Rosanna wickedly, as she tugged the drenched panties down Jenny's thighs, and let them pool in the floor at her feet. "Bed?" she enquired.

"Bed." Jenny agreed.

Picking her heroine up bodily, Rosanna carried her through to the bedroom, and laid her gently down. Pausing only a second to gaze at the magnificent body before her, she dived between Jenny's legs, and began committing a furious act of cunnilingus, aided by her dextrous fingers. Jenny nearly exploded with pleasure as she was simultaneously penetrated by Rosanna's fingers, and her throbbing clit was caught between her lover's teeth.

"Oh God, oh fuck" she yelped, as she was driven inexorably towards orgasm. Rosanna continued eating her out with glee, before Jenny's wildly bucking hips almost broke her nose. She climaxed long and hard, smearing Rosanna's make-up with her musky cunt-juices.

Stopping for a moment to catch breath, the two began slowly kissing, sharing the residue of the powerful moment before. Lying side by side, they tenderly explored each other's mouths. "Ready for seconds?" Rosanna enquired. A purring moan was the response. At this Rosanna indicated that Jenny should roll onto her front. She obeyed, her round, pert buttocks high in the air. Rosanna straddled Jenny backwards, and reached round to curl two finger round to stimulate her lovers clitoris. Jenny was about to express her pleasure at this, when she felt first a firm slap on her arse, then a warm wet tongue slither down between her buttocks and circle the dark little circle of her arse. Moaning in appreciation at this, Jenny felt the tongue press further against the rubbery sphincter, and the fingers began to rub harder. This dual assault made Jenny feel outrageous, yet horny as sin. She gripped the sheets like a vice, her legs shaking, desperately seeking to come again. She bucked her hips as Rosanna fucked her arse with her tongue, and her pussy melted under Rosanna's gifted fingers. Swearing loudly, she climaxed for the second time, her whole body shaking at the sensation of this gorgeous student rimming her most intimate parts.

Rolling over, she gripped Rosanna reflexively, their bodies pressed tight together. Her fingers curled round the waistband of Rosanna's thong, and tugged it clean off. Sliding herself between Rosanna's thighs, Jenny kissed her hard. Rosanna sensed what Jenny had in mind and shifted her position, so that their two slick, wet, hot pussies were tight against one another. In this scissoring position the two began to grind. Such was the intensity of this cunt-clashing position, the two both approached orgasm in nearly record time, as their juices mingled.

Rosanna was the more vocal of the pair, screaming aloud as she came, the culmination of her lust-filled infatuation with Jenny finally arriving. The sense of sexual and spiritual fulfillment only intensified the feelings, as she dug her fingernails into Jenny's pale buttocks hard enough to leave red marks. Jenny's orgasm was no less intense, but was stifled, aurally speaking, by her biting hard into Rosanna's shoulder. Their sweating bodies slid across each other as the two relaxed into some semblance of calm.

And it was locked in that moist embrace, that the two dozed off, sated for now. Rosanna's last though before sleep took her was to wonder if there'd be a repeat performance in the morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Portions for Foxes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds