• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dantalions

Dantalions

I dreamed of you last night...

We were having coffee at our favourite place, Dantalions, in the city.

You are dressed conservatively, in a well cut business suit, purple of course, a pale blouse and high heels.

Our meeting, although innocent of intent, had progressed from friendly conversation to the subtle touch of your hand against my arm, my hand against your thigh, each others eyes catching our glances as we struggled to maintain composure.

I finish my coffee and turn from you to leave, when I feel you lean in behind me, and whisper in my ear, telling me to turn around...

I turn back to face you, and everything has changed...it is no longer day, it is now night. The exquisite surroundings of the cafe are illuminated by hundreds of candles.

I look at you, and you are no longer dressed for business. You are now in lingerie - stockings, panties, suspenders, a torsolette and fingerless gloves, all in satin and lace, in contrasting panels of purple and black.

You are also wearing a feathered eye mask, giving you some anonymity, although your beautiful green eyes give you away to me. You put your hands on my shoulders, and lean in to kiss me. As you do, I realize I am now naked. Naked and erect. We kiss deeply.

When our lips part, my eyes have adjusted to the dim surroundings, and I notice there are men and women everywhere, it is like a party. The women are all dressed in similar style to you, but in colours of blue, green, red, yellow, all with black. From a quick scan of the room, you are the only one in purple, and I quickly gather you are in a position of authority within the room. I also notice all the men are as I am, naked.

You take my hand and walk me around the room. You tell me you know what I am thinking, and say "You will have me, later - but not until I have been well and truly had by others..."

You explain what is happening - the men have been brought here by their lovers, to share, to tease, to taunt and ultimately to fuck...the women are here to have whichever of the men on offer they desire, by their own choice or, if they wish, of those chosen by their lover.

You then surprise me by asking me to choose your first. I scan the room, excited at the thought of finding a male for you, before my eyes settle on a tall man in the corner, being shown the room at the hand of a striking, pale red head. He has short dark hair, clean shaven, with a thin face. His cock stands out from a forest of dark pubis, not overly long but thick and full. I point him out to you and you nod your approval.

You let go of my hand and head off in his direction, but not before leaning in to whisper " Don't worry, you'll do fine..."

You give my cock a playful tug with your hand. "I have told more than a few ladies of your talents, you may find yourself popular..."

You smile, give me a fleeting kiss across my cheek and wander off towards your first conquest.

I watch you as you approach the couple. You do not even seem to speak to the woman, you walk up to the man and touch his cheek, then run your fingernails down his neck, his chest, his groin, then wrap your hand around his cock, leading him away from his lover, until I lose sight of you. The crowd has now suddenly come to life, as if a signal has been given.

I try in vain to locate you, when I suddenly feel a hot breath on the back of my neck, and a hand reaches around from behind me, caressing my cock with a gentle persistence. I turn to face my tease, and I come face to face with a beautiful brunette, standing an inch or two taller than I, in green and black lingerie - she reminds me, with more than a passing resemblance, to our friend Serena.

"At last," she says, "Now you and I can have some fun...The Purple Princess has started the games"

"Who?" I ask

"The Purple Princess...Jazmine..." she replies, "Your lover..."

She guesses from the look on my face that I am a little confused...

"Oh you didn't realize?" she says, "No one can start playing until the Purple Princess chooses her first mate - that's what people here know her as here, she's responsible for all of this"

"Actually, I chose him for her" I say.

Now it is my companion's turn to look confused...

"She allowed you to choose for her? I was already amazed that she brought someone along, she usually plays the game alone, but to allow a male to choose her first...you must be even more special than she told me!"

I give her a questioning look...

"Oh, I'm your escort for the evening...well, for now at least...I've been instructed by Jo to take you around, you can call me Emerald"

"Thank you, Emerald," I reply, "Where shall we start?"

"Oh , you don't get to start" she answers. "You're not here to take your pick of the women - the pick of the women are here to take you, if they so choose...oh, and Jo has instructed all the women here of one more thing about you..."

"What's that?" I ask

She looks me in the eye..."That no one is allowed to make you cum..."

We spend the next two hours roaming the room...all the couches are occupied with singles, couples, threesomes, foursomes, all extracting ultimate pleasures from the person above them, below them, beside them, inside them...and I am paraded around by Emerald, taken to be viewed by those whom Jazmine, always referred to as the Purple Princess by the members of her court, has suggested may enjoy my talents.

I find myself spending a lot of time on my knees, with my tongue buried deep into pussy after pussy after pussy, while they play with my cock and tease me, more than once bringing me to the brink and then stopping, often squeezing me tightly until the temptation to ejaculate subsides...Emerald keeps watch, occasionally reaching in between my mouth and whoever I am licking, and runs her fingers along their lips to gather herself a taste... I imbibe of so many different women, so many juices, so many cunts, I am in absolute heaven, intoxicated with feminine nectar.

Eventually, Emerald leads me through a crowd of 20 or 30 people gathered in one corner and says to me "I think you've spent enough time out here, time for you to relax."

We work our way through, until we reach the corner. I look at the lounges - one is empty, and Emerald guides me towards it, forcing me to lie on it, where I find myself almost head to head with the occupier of the other couch...it is you... far from alone on your side of the recliner... your lingerie hanging off you in tatters from being torn, bitten though, wrenched aside.

A dark haired man, not the one I chose for you, is kneeling between your legs, fucking you slowly and determinedly... another man, a young blonde guy, kneels to the side of your head, opposite me, his long thin cock spearing your throat as you raise and lower your head to him... a third, older, greying, is kneeling next to the other, masturbating near your heaving breasts.

Two women are positioned on either side of your legs, caressing your thighs, sucking on your toes, licking your calves while you moan and writhe under the onslaught of the totally sexual domination of your senses, all to the excitement and pleasure of a captivated audience, themselves playing, masturbating, fondling, licking, sucking - individually and together, the whole area is one near orgasmic mass of bodies.

Emerald leans in to me and says "Watch her, watch how she plays, watch how she gives her everything to sexual pleasure... this is probably the third or fourth time she's been in this position tonight... that's why she's so revered, so respected, so loved by us all, she is unbelievable..."

Emerald straddles me, sitting up on my thighs, one hand caressing my cock while the other moves between her legs, flicking at her clitoris. She speaks to me, but I can see her eyes are full of lust for you.

"She is so beautiful, you are so lucky to have her," she says. "I'm still just teasing you, you are hers to own....watch, watch what happens...look at her now...but don't cum..."

I turn my head towards you, and as the tension builds in the crowd, as Emerald plays with my aching cock and with herself, the three men enjoying your body move as one, their cocks now in their hands, leaving you moaning, panting, shaking uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm rips through your body, your hands clenched tightly into your groin.

They catch each others eyes, and seconds later, they simultaneously ejaculate, the force of their climax causing them to cry out, their cum spurting forth from their cocks in high, arcing streams, splashing all over your body, your face, your hands, your tits, your hair... others in the crowd, males and females, cum in the ensuing moments, causing an even greater sensation, and i watch you draw even more pleasure from the ongoing release of erotic energy.

Emerald's grip on my cock is firm and tight as she herself comes, gently, with a soft sigh escaping her lips, before she dismounts me.

She beckons two young blonde women in blue lingerie over to you, and they sit beside you, stripping the last traces of your lingerie from you before leaning in to lick over your entire body, cleaning up all traces of ejaculate. They occasionally share soft kisses with each other or with you, dripping thin streams of cum from one mouth to another, until your body is slick with their saliva.

The crowd has thinned out, as many of them have spent their lust after your stunning display. As the blondes stand to leave, you turn your head and notice I have been there watching. You smile at me, and roll over on your side, propping your head up on your hand. Emerald comes over, and you stretch up to kiss her, your tongues entwined in passion.

You ask her if I have been good, to which she replies "Very... and very strong, too, I don't how he has held off so long...poor boy must be about ready to explode..."

"Hmm," you say, " and me still horny..."

I am stunned that you could be, but grateful to find out that you are as you crawl on all fours across the lounges, until you come to rest, propped up next to me on my left side, your fingers playfully teasing my cock.

Without a word, you bend over and engulf my entire length with your mouth, holding it there while your tongue swishes around it, as I hold you head in firmly to my groin, not wanting to let you up for air in case this is just another tease.

Emerald reaches in and calmly moves my hands as I start to jerk uncontrollably at the overpowering sensation I feel with my cock deep in your throat, and you slowly draw your mouth up the length of it until you are sucking softly on the head.

You let my cock pop out of your mouth and start to pull it, as you manoeuvre yourself on top of me, and slide the hot velvet of your pussy over my cock, and start to ride me, your tits bouncing violently with each thrust, my hips jerking upwards to match your rhythm.

It takes less than a minute, and I can feel the most powerful climax I have experienced in years building up to its peak... moments before I climax, Emerald positions herself behind you and cups your breasts in her hands, rising and falling with our movements, and you turn your head to the side to meet her ravenous tongue, the sight of which pushes me totally over the edge.

I cum deep and hard inside you, the sensation of my ejaculation inside causing you to pull away from Emerald and fall forward into my arms, kissing me, searching out my tongue with yours, as you orgasm once again.

I am moaning into your mouth, crying out "Baby...oh baby, oh baby"...neither of us wanting this sensation to end....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dantalions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds