• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 07-08

Demetrius Ch. 07-08

Chapter 7

♪ Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain...

He heard the rain and thunder knowing it was probably raining in his apartment. But he was too tired to get out of bed, allowing nature to have its way as he pulled the covers over his head to keep warm and prevent the light of day from intruding, interrupting him.

He slept another hour or so only to awaken with an erection. He went over the events of the last few days ending with his mother's most recent visit. He wondered if she knew how close he was to clutching her ass to him in sexual need. The need she elicited with whatever powers she laid claim to. He didn't want to hate her, not yet, not until he understood better.

Choosing to ignore his erection and other thoughts, he closed the windows mopping up the rain puddles. He took a shower when his erection returned. With little effort and of impure thought, he watched in fascination, seeing it swirling down the drain.

Getting out of the shower and wrapping a long towel about his waist he tended his godforsaken wounds, bandaging them. He found himself running through a list of questions for her. He understood she wasn't human. When she lay on top of him comforting him, he heard those sounds from within her. It never occurred to him vampires could have their own language and means in conveying their thoughts to one another. The idea would explain how Alexis sounded after their chess game when she won. It was all too new and too much to understand. As he thought about it he found himself taking the watch from the box once more, trying it on. Understandably he liked how it looked on him. He set the time wanting to see if it was as accurate as their claims. He returned it to the box not ready or willing to wear it yet, allowing it to remain as the symbol of resistance he thought of it as being.

Still wearing only his towel and mumbling, "resistance is futile" he opened his door to get the newspaper. The woman from across the hall was unlocking her door. She looked over her shoulder, seeing how he was dressed. She watched him pick up the Sunday newspaper when he greeted her. Her eyes went to the area between his legs when she smiled approvingly. He felt self-conscious and embarrassed, deciding not to linger.

Anxiously wanting to see if the incident in the alley received any press and how the writers portrayed it, he began leafing through the paper. He realized it wasn't only terror he felt but there was a sense of retribution in seeing the thugs getting what they perhaps deserved. The attack was very effective as though it was carried out by a trained assassin. When he came across the story he saw what happened to the third thug. He had a hole in his chest, his heart missing. They called it a satanic ritual of disembodiment which resulted in the death of two. The third was still in critical condition with life threatening injuries to his throat. He wondered how and when Satanism gained a level of acceptance in society when writers could explain it in such a way.

"Were vampire's hell's death spawn," he wondered deciding to add it to his list.

Sunday in the park with George...

He went to the park as he always did on Sundays. There were vendors selling the hotdogs he loved. After buying one he watched a chess game in progress between two young men he knew. When they heard him chuckle they asked him why he was laughing. He attempted to explain the hidden depth inside the position, showing them things they weren't capable of seeing until he pointed them out to them.

"Chess positions are like onions, layers on top of layers," he said when he looked up seeing a smiling George. He had his daughter Amy and a young woman with him. He wasn't sure who the young woman was but she wrapped her arms around one of George's, pressing against him and smiling. They approached when George said,

"Demetri, I wanted you to meet Connie. We sat together in church today and when she asked me why I hadn't returned her calls I told her I was afraid. Go ahead Connie, tell him what you said to me."

"Well, I told him he was getting ahead of himself and we should be friends and forget about sex for now. I told him I understood his concerns thinking we could get through them if he liked me enough. The sermon was about our learning to accept and to love one another, regardless of our differences. I looked down seeing our hands holding the person next to us. It was nice, as though we were a family."

George seemed pleased saying, "Would you ever guess, you know -- she has a little boy?"

Connie poked him in her embarrassment. Amy was doing something Connie didn't approve of when she bent to pick her up, holding her before kissing her on the cheek. Amy returned her kiss saying,

"Daddy, will you marry Connie so she can be my new mommy?"

George smiled, rolling his eyes when it was clear he wasn't ready for the idea. Demetri thought George was on his way in doing the unthinkable. He wasn't sure if George was capable of thinking outside the box, wondering if he was capable of doing it himself.

After they said goodbye he watched the three of them walk away. George glanced back at Demetri, smiling and waving at him when Connie bent to tend to Amy in her needs. It touched him in seeing humans embracing the un-embraceable, provided they had the willingness and motivation to do so. He understood love was a powerful force and knew he still loved his mother in spite of what happened to her, what she apparently allowed to happen to her in the name of love.

Chapter 8

♪ Monday, Monday can't trust that day...

He left the windows open as she suggested but she never came. He woke around five in the morning looking for signs of her. It was like waking up on Christmas morning and not seeing any presents under the tree. He felt anxious and letdown wondering how much more disappointment he could take and what lay in store for him. The days came and went when there was no further contact, as though everything had returned to normal.

"Surely this isn't the end of it is it," he asked the walls.

He was annoyed the whole day long. Wondering and waiting for a sign, a crow -- a message delivered by some mysterious courier. But there was nothing until one day a package awaited him outside his door. It was the first of several. It was not mailed, looking as though someone had dropped it off. On Wednesday he received a large box from Macy's with slacks, shirts and a few sweaters. On Thursday he received another small gift which was an expensive man's charm bracelet. There was one charm on it, a bloody looking teardrop shaped ruby. Aside from the gifts there was no sign of her in his life. He wondered if she'd given up in trying to convert him but still wanted to remind him of her presence. It was as if she resided somewhere in his periphery, out of sight and within the dark shadows of agonized memory.

He remembered the appointment with the priest on Tuesday but no longer felt the same sense of urgency driving him. He'd accepted her and the existence of vampires as being real. Without his awareness he was becoming an expert on the subject, probably knowing more than most on the subject. He sensed a change was taking place within him too as though he was becoming a different person. Once you find out your mother's a vampire, it's hard to hold onto any self-esteem you may have had. Things he once objected to became acceptable and less bazaar. Even the things he once thought were wrong began to have a certain appeal.

Beth...

One night he heard a knock at the door, looking through the peephole he saw it was the woman from across the hall. She introduced herself as Beth, holding up a measuring cup asking if she could borrow a cup of sugar. He invited her in and while filling her cup she smiled saying,

"My husband's away a lot and I was wondering if I could come over to hang out sometime, if you'd like. I haven't seen any girls coming and going. Say, you're not gay are you?"

He told her he wasn't. She asked if she could see the rest of his apartment and when they were in his bedroom she decided to take the lead in seducing him. She snuggled into his arms, making it obvious what she had in mind. She was more experienced in these matters and didn't like the idea of a drawn-out attempt at seduction.

The idea of a non-complicated sexual relationship was appealing to him. And so their affair began. The nature of it was purposeful sex. All he had to do was make an effort in not disappointing her, he didn't. But he drew the line when she fell asleep once and she didn't seem to be in a hurry to return to her apartment.

"I don't think we should sleep together do you?"

"No, I guess I felt comfortable being here. I'll leave now."

She would've liked it if he asked her to stay but when he didn't, she dressed feeling miffed. He felt the need to make ground-rules even if he liked her company. He wondered why things like adultery could be exciting in spite of what we're taught, as his mother said.

The next time Beth knocked on his door she came in and sat on his couch inviting him to sit beside her. She asked if he liked oral sex. When he told her he did she said,

"Why don't we make Wednesday's our oral night. You can bring me to climax with your mouth a few times and then I'll do you -- okay?"

He laughed in agreement to her proposal. She told him her husband didn't like having it done to him all the way because he thought it was a part of foreplay. She explained when she was younger, oral and anal sex were the things she liked best.

Then about a week later she knocked with her special knock, three a pause, two more followed by another pause and one hard one. She was wearing an opened housecoat clutched together with her hand at her chest. She looked like she'd been fucking, a dreamy sexy look on her face, her hair a mess.

"He just left and won't be home for a few days. I was wondering if you'd be willing to fulfill one of my fantasies."

He asked what her fantasy was. She told him she always wanted to do it with two different guys, one after the other explaining,

"Sometimes women are still aroused afterwards and we'd like to do it again, like now!"

He took her by the wrist pulling her inside when she told him to wait until she got her cell-phone, in case he tried calling her. He liked the sensation and while they were fucking she urged him to add his sperm to her husbands. She said,

"I love him and I don't love you but I like sex more with you than I do with him. Isn't this weird?"

"Sometimes it's a matter of circumstances and the people in them," he said knowing some people could bring out either the good or the bad in us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 07-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds