• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under the Same Roof Ch. 01

Under the Same Roof Ch. 01

My name is James, and I'm still in school. And let's just say I'm not very popular there. I don't know exactly what it is, I don't think I'm particularly bad looking or socially awkward but then if I was I wouldn't really know anyways. I guess the reasons aren't important the fact remains that I am not liked and generally looked down on and ignored by most of the "popular" people. I'm especially ignored and given looks of disgust by Kylen and her friends. While in school I just observe her tight, amazing body so I can jack off to her when I get home. Her ample C cup breasts spill out of her shirts and bounce every time her lean, strong legs take a step. Then there's her dark hair that falls just below her shoulders framing her face that just screams sex. Dark icy blue eyes drive into your heart and make your cock jump, and her big pursy lips that look like cushions and always shine with some sort of lip gloss. And if you can manage to tear your eyes away from her top you'll notice her strong, lean legs leading up to an ass that bulges out perfectly. I envy her guy friends who I see smacking it jokingly, or they make it come across jokingly.

I could talk about Kylen all day and just further my insane lust for her, but there is a story to tell. One day I returned from an alright day from school. Nothing particularly bad happened, but when I walked in the door my mom sat at the table with her boyfriend.

"James, we have something to talk about" she started. I groaned in my mind, hating her talks and hating her boyfriend even more. "Kevin and I are getting married, we're eloping to Vegas this weekend and he's going to start moving his stuff in right away. You're going to have to share a room with his daughter for now though."

The news hit me like a brick wall. The marriage I could really care less about, her boyfriend Kevin was over just about every day anyways. But now I'd have to share a room with a girl. "How old is his daughter?" I asked, ignoring Kevin.

"The same age as you." She replied.

I walked away thinking, wondering whether this was going to amazing or turn out to be a nightmare. Over the next week I cleared half of my room for the new guest, and tried to make my room look as not nerdy as possible. It was kind of difficult. The fateful day came and my mom called me to the living room to meet Kevin's daughter.

"She's just in the car grabbing her cell phone that she forgot" said Kevin with his big fake smile. I nodded in acknowledgement not interested in anything he had to stay. Then I heard the door open and turned to look, and the sight made me almost shit my pants. It was Kylen. I stammered, attempting to find something to say but failing, and she did an unenthused wave and said hi, forcefully. She was obviously even less thrilled about it than I was.

I was ordered to show her to the room we were going to share and I did as ordered. She looked around the room, obviously bored and making no attempt at any conversation. I thought that first day was going to be the worst, but it wasn't. That night, after dinner she went to go take a shower and I went to my room to use the computer. She was using my bathroom, or I guess both of ours now, but I could hear the water running as it is connected to my room. I tried to focus on the computer but all I could imagine was the water running over her body, and cascading over her naked self.

My boner had come and now it took over my thoughts. My crazy, horny mind led me to the door leading to the bathroom. I stood at the door and thought, she had the shower and the CD player going, there was not much of a chance she would hear the door. I took a deep breath and cracked it open. A wave of steamy air hit me and then I saw the shower. Only her silhouette was visible behind the curtain but even that was enough to drive me crazy. I started stroking my dick, imagining what it would be like if I had the courage to go up to her and just shove my dick deep inside of her. The CD track ended and it got unnervingly quiet, then she pulled back the shower curtain and leaned out to change the track. This gave me a godly view. Her beautiful rack hung out there, glimmering with the hot water coursing down her. At this amazing sight I blew my load out all over the bathroom floor. Just as I finished she cut the water and I made a hasty retreat from the bathroom. I sat back at the computer and was just thinking about what happened. It had to be a dream.

Just the memory of it made my cock start to twitch again. She came into the room from the bathroom and went into her bed and turned the lights off. I quickly did the same and the silence was painfully awkward. I stared across at her in the dark and could see her chest gently moving with each breath. I faded off into sleep and awoke much later in the night. It was almost 4 and the room was almost completely black. I did not move but looked across the room to Kylen's bed and saw movement. In the deadly quiet I could hear heavy breathing and a slight moaning. I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was the hottest girl in school fingering herself in my bedroom.

My dick immediately sprang into action and I began stroking it, imagining each of her moans to be coming from the way I fucked her. Apparently I got too carried away because my fantasy became punctuated by her voice inquiring, "Wha-What are you doing?"

I froze. I didn't know how I was supposed to respond to that. "I was just..." I stammered, not being very quick on my feet.

"I know what you were doing." She responded coldly as she got out of her bed and walked over to mine. In an authoritative way she ripped the blankets back and sat on me. Although we were both clothed my rock hard dick could be felt by her. She grinded back and forth on it and then she fell forward and started kissing my neck. I was in such shock I couldn't even react. When her mouth got next to mine I could smell the alcohol on it, and suddenly I understood. This would be my only chance, so I pulled her pajama shirt off of her and exposed her gorgeous rack. Grabbing a tit in each hand I began massaging them, and pinching her erect nipples. She pulled her pants and panties off, and now was completely naked fumbling with my pants. She exposed my cock and licked from my balls all the way up to the head and then slid it into her mouth. She began rhythmically sliding her mouth up and down my erect member, sending me waves of pleasure I've only dreamed of.

While she drew my cock in and out of her mouth she massaged my nuts with one hand and fingered herself with the other. Her mouth just felt too good on my dick and I could begin to feel an orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna cum..." I stammered, it was difficult to talk through the immense pleasure. At this news she drew both of her hands to my dick to run along as she sucked it. I moaned as I felt my climax come and I shot loads of cum down her throat. After it had all come out, she drew my dick out of her mouth and some cum dripped down her chin as she did so. Kylen got up smiling, completely naked with my cum dripping down her face and returned to her bed where she quickly fell asleep.

I lay there in complete shock and soon fell asleep too. The next morning I awoke before her and when she woke up she was confused why she was naked but was more concerned with nursing a hangover to give it too much thought. She had no memory of our activities the night previous or just pretended not to. I began to think that this situation might turn out to be a good thing after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under the Same Roof Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 624 milliseconds