• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Parable of Mr. Lim

The Parable of Mr. Lim

"Mr. Lim, would you like to see my breasts?"

She was staring up at him, her eyes fearful, for what ever reason that he might say no. He couldn't think of what he had done to be so lucky. Before this moment he had considered himself a failure of a man. His wife had left him for a limey bucktooth lawyer, Victor heard a few years later that his son blew his brains all over his Tupac posters because he a poof. At forty-two he was the cuckold father of a dead faggot, yet, things were decidedly looking better.

Standing before him was Talia Reid. She was nineteen years of age, skin like tawny milk chocolate and hair that looked like the sun might have gone black with envy of her beauty and wore now on her head like a crown to gloat. A small girl at only five foot four, yet her proportions were godly. He had long admired her form, it was the reason he hired her a year earlier. She had long dancer limbs, round bum, pleasing thighs and breasts that were nothing short of perfection.

He and his assistant manager, a squat Indian fellow often argued if those jutting mounds were real or not. His colleague believed they were fake because she was such a small girl and they were just too perfectly round , firm and full -- a true D cup - to be real. Victor's argument was that on her pay there was no way she had fifteen grand to waste on tits. His colleague's response was always the same.

"On her pay? Do you think she would pay for them?"

Her breasts were always the subject of hot debate.

It started easily enough, closing the store as usual. He had locked the doors put down the gate, turned off most of the lights, got some soju from behind the counter and poured himself a drink. Of course tonight was unusual because emerging from the weave section was Talia, can of spray paint in hand, completely unaware he was there. She climbed on top of the back counter shook the can and let its contents burst onto the wall. When she was done the words "TRY LOVING YOURSELF" was written across the wall and 'x' s were scrawled on pictures of smiling black women with permed hair and Pakistani extensions.

"What the bloody fuck do you think your doing?" Victor said flatly not angry about the vandalism or its political message.

The shop was already a crap heap as far as he was concerned. Talia, shocked that her seemingly well thought out plan had been foiled, attempted to turn to him but lost her footing and uncharacteristically fell gracelessly to the floor. Victor took a drag on his cigar and frowned.

"You okay?" he called out to her.

He got soft whimpering in return. He sighed and walked over to her wondering if she would try to get him for worker's comp. He looked down on her, which was the norm he stood almost a foot taller. She was biting her lip trying not to cry; on her left leg was a scratch that was barely bleeding. Victor returned to the main counter, took another gulp of soju, and got the first aid kit. He used to have a real kit, but it kept disappearing so all he had now was a zip lock bag with some alcohol pads and dollar store band aids.

He took the baggie and returned to her. Tears were now running down her cheeks despite her best efforts. He knelt down in front of her and nursed her wound then sat down beside her , mostly just to get a less obvious view of her cleavage ; cleavage that she was sporting nicely in her little black hello kitty tank top. She looked at the band aid that he put on her then drew her knees towards her and hugged herself laying her head on her knees. There was a little silence between them.

"So," Victor began, "are you going to tell me why you just vandalized the store?"

She turned her head to him and in a sheepish voice "Well... err... Umm... the... the Revolution?" she was convincing herself more so than telling him.

"Pardon?" he said after a drag on his cigar.

She nervously told him about the exploitation of Black women by individuals such as himself, who tell them that they need straight hair and such to be beautiful. She talked about Eurocentrism and other fresh old ideas that she was just learning about in her African studies classes. When she was done Victor arched his eyebrow.

"So, Marcus Garvey has what to do with weaves?" He admired the idealism of her age, youth's one true luxury.

His response struck her as funny and she laughed, he had never heard her laugh before. She smiled at customers her whole shift, but never laughed, it was the most attractive laugh he ever heard, not overly girly not too squeaky, just adorable.

"Laugh all you want, tomorrow morning you're the one that gonna be cleaning that shit. "

She turned his head to him and smiled he knew she had assumed that she would be in jail by tomorrow. She grew up in suburbia and this was the most illegal and rule breaking venture of her life. A college student who wanted to take a chance in the big city. She was no Angela Davis and very far from Assata Shakur, but her act of civil disobedience was as close as she would ever come. It had taken a lot of resolve and he imagined she was proud of it.

"Thank you" she said.

Victor began to feel awkward about the way she smelled exciting him so much; the mixture of her strawberry shampoo and vanilla body sprits was at that moment the most erotic scent to hit his nostrils. He took one last drag on his cigar and stood up to toss it in the rubbish near them. Talia was wearing a little jean skirt that showed off what an hour of dancing every afternoon will do for youthful legs. She was trying to stand up as well, without flipping it up.

Victor recognizing her plight offered his hand and she took it. She hopped up with his help and smiled at him. Victor smiled back, breaking a dead pan that he'd been wearing far too long. He noticed that the strap of her tank top was sagging off her shoulder. He thoughtlessly readjusted it, his rough old hands brushed against her brown skin momentarily and her skin was soft as a prayer.

His eyes must have lingered to long, or his un-tucked collared shirt wasn't doing as good a job as he thought hiding the beginnings of an erection because out of the air Talia opened her mouth and her tongue formed the question-

"Mr. Lim, would you like to see my breasts?"

Did I need air to breath? Was the sky blue? Is my ex-wife an uppity whore? Girls these days, feminism God bless you, Victor thought but out of his mouth he could only manage.

"Pardon?"

Color came to her cheeks and she bit her lips, and then looked at him expectantly as she placed his hand on her right breast. He wondered if he had died some time ago and his time in purgatory was finally up. He wondered what possessed this nubile young nymph to offer herself to him, a grey old Korean stuck in a country he hated, he wondered a lot of thing as he instinctively palmed her breast, but he knew he would never wonder about the debate between him and his assistant manager. He had won, they were real and delightful.

"My... breasts, would you like to see them? I've liked you," Talia started a little nervously "for a while now."

Victor didn't want to wonder any more, he was truly flattered. He had lived the life of an invisible man for so long, old and an Asian. The mall rats looked right through him, his customers always smiled at him but seeing him as an asexual giver of discounted relaxers and placenta conditioners, not as a man. Now here was the crème of the crop pressing her body against his and looking up with a calm beautiful brown saucer face and promising moon lips.

Victor not needing another missed opportunity under his belt decided to go for it, though part of him was screaming, This smells like a rape charge.

He lowered his head and her lips met his and he felt like Rip Van Winkle opening his eyes after a hundred years. He waited for her to draw away from him in revulsion or at least fear, but she seemed to share his enthusiasm and embraced him just as passionately. He had always wondered what if would feel like to experience her full lips, he was not disappointed. If they felt this good lip to lip he couldn't wait to find out how they fared in other territory. When she finally recoiled he decided that he needed some answers to the questions swirling around his head.

"What does a girl like you want with an old man like me?"

Talia's face grew a little redder than her natural hue; she looked down at her skirt and played with the hem.

"Well," she started a bit unsure how to say what she wanted or if she could even articulate with words what she felt. "You're always so nice to me and ..." She looked for the words. "I like the way you look at me."

"I'm sure a lot of blokes look at you the way I do" He said with a smirk.

"Oh, and I like the way you talk, it's like" she thought a second "it's like ... like mad eloquent."

He hoped she never went to England, or she would be toughing down the entire isle. He also had an appreciation for her speech, part patois one part SAT verbal.

"And when I look at you, I see something familiar," she added.

Victor didn't know what she meant, and he wasn't sure he wanted to, he instead concentrated on how softer her skin and caressed the skin of her shoulder considering her original offer. He cautiously slid the straps of her tank top down.

"Mr. Lim --"

"Victor" He corrected.

"Oh, sorry, Victor? I thought it was-"

"I prefer Victor."

He bent down and pressed his lips against her before she could start a line of questions he didn't have answers for. His hand ran up the contours of her body and she didn't stop him when he lifted her top. She just raised her arms and continued to hungrily enjoy his kiss. He threw the garment aside where is knocked off a 24 inch Yaky 2b weave from the hook it was resting on. Her bra was strapless so once he unhooked the back it fell to the floor revealing her.

"Wow" Victor said despite himself. Talia giggled, not acting like the shy girl she was moments before.

"Yes, they're real" she confirmed.

"I knew it!" Take that, Vish , He thought.

He almost didn't want to put his gruff hands on her pillowy breast. He cupped them lightly brushing his thumbs with their brittle to wide nails across her erect brown nipples the contrast between her nipple and breast where a feast for her eyes, special dark chocolate on mocha. He picked Talia up and placed her on the counter toppling some wigs on Styrofoam heads. She warped her legs around him and cupped his broad face with her tiny hands. She pulled from him.

"Baby Harp Seal. That was it." She said.

"Huh?" He said whiping a little sweat from his brow.

"When I look at you kinda reminds me of a baby harp seal," she said with a smile.

He assumed it was a compliment, another strange statement from a stranger girl. Of course kissing and holding him the way she did, she could have told him he looked like Kim Jong Il and he wouldn't have held it against her. He kissed her wine colored lips and then her chin; he lingered awhile on her long dramatic neck she giggled as his gruff stubble ran on her skin.

"Ticklish are we?" Victor smiled and then began to kiss the valley of her breast. She jumped a bit when he flicked his course tongue on the nipple of her left breast as he teased and squeezed her right one. He continued downward to her taunt belly, which was dancing with her giggles. He slid his hand up her well shaped thighs which lifted her skirt. Victor's fingers finally found the top of her panties. He waited for her to stop him but all she did was kick off her shoes and shimmy her socks off. He got her knickers off after some wiggling on her part. Victor lifted the small stretch lace thing to his nose. It had been so long since he had smelled a woman and her scent drove him mad. Talia's jaw dropped at his actions and in embarrassment, she snatched the garment from him.

"Don't do that?" she said holding the panties to her bare breasts.

"Why not, smells wonderful, better than roses," he kissed her cheek, and the panties slide from her hands onto her lap, Victor cupped her breast in his hands and continued "No need to be shy now."

"Good point," she said looking down at his hands and after another kiss she added "I've only done this once, so ... if I seem like I don't know what I'm doing, it's because, well, I don't know what I'm doing."

Victor was so aroused by her candid innocence the he couldn't wait any longer. He kissed her deeply as he undid his belt and trousers. He motioned for her to lie down on the display counter, the "please do not tap on glass" sign ironically was now under his chin as stared at her hairless Venus mound. He kissed the sensitive skin around her opening. He felt the muscles in her legs tense and he raised his head.

"You nervous?"

She avoided his eyes and bit her lip again. "No one's ever done that before."

He ran his hand along her belly and said, "Don't worry; you're going to love it." He returned to his previous position and began to lick her lips, mildly amused by her gasps and contortions. She was glistening and swollen with want and desire for him, a sight he wasn't sure he had ever really seen. The cloth of his boxers became an unbearable pressure.

He kissed his way to her belly button and upwards to the plan between her breast and onto her collar bond and her long neck. He released himself from his boxers and guided her hand to him. Her eyes widened and she released him as soon as she realized what was in her grip. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you."

Talia smiled at him warmly and put her arms around him and softly placed her lips on his, then laid her head on his shoulder and braced for discomfort. Cautious not to hurt her, Victor prepared to enter her slowly it had been six years since he had been inside a woman. Seven since he was inside a woman he was not paying for. Talia's willing hips angled themselves to make his entry more fluid. His entire body shivered when his erection found her excited wetness. He thought he was going to climax right then and there. He quickly withdrew. Talia looked concerned.

"I'm an old man," he explained.

"You're not so old Mr. Lim" She cooed at him and placed her hands on his face.

"No," he confirmed "I'm old." Victor self-consciously wondered how awkward this situation would look, Korean father time mounting little black baby new year. The old yellow ram tupping the sable ewe, Shakespeare would have said.

"Well I don't care, either way." Talia said with a quick peck on his lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, I've wanted this a long time." she purred.

"I'll try not to disappoint then."

He turned his head and kissed the palm of her hand and lowered his head and kissed the baby soft skin of her arms and shoulder. She gently held his throbbing appendage and guided it to her. Victor's eyes shut reflexively as his body tried to comprehend the intensity of the pleasure it was receiving. She was hot, wet, tight and moaning his name.

His cock had stumbled on the fountain of youth and he was reviling in her waters. Talia was gripping his shirt and biting his collar to keep from being too loud. When Victor opened his eyes, the world seemed completely different. The colors brighter, the smell sweeter, he had never felt this invigorated, this awake.

His eyes felt sharper, his ears were trained on the musical way Talia's accent made his name dance on her tongue and how she purred and moaned. Her excitement just added more pleasure to the act for Victor who thrust himself more vigorously, his hands firmly grasping her hips. He noticed a glimmer to his right and he looked toward it, not breaking the rhythm of his strokes. He found himself looking at his reflection in the mirror; placed there for the convenience of his wig purchasing customers.

He felt like he was looking at an old photo and not his reflection. In the mirror was a tall broad shouldered man, not a defeated old man and before that man was an adoring girl who saw the same thing he was seeing in the mirror whenever she looked up at him. He felt a rush of energy and the world was bursting around him in an even brighter, newer light. Looking at Talia he felt euphoric, his head felt light and his heart was fluttering, every nerve in his body was tingling and daring him to go harder. He was even more encouraged by her moans and her nails in his back.

Victor Lim was a man, one that had never felt more alive in his life. He kept turning that phrase around in his head.

I am a man; Lim Sung Ock is a man.

Concentrating so much on Talia's moans and his new mantra, he hadn't notice that the invigorating tingle he felt had left his entire body and had found a home in his left arm. Talia's look of ecstasy and fulfillment was replaced with one of horror as his chest began to tighten. The pain was so intense, his ears began to ring and his vision blurred. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was Talia's big brown eyes wide with fear.

So sorry to disappoint, my dear, he thought. Just another martyr of the revolution.

*

Creative Commons License

Parable of Mr.Lim by N'jaila Rhee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Parable of Mr. Lim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds