• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Afternoon Under (and on) the Hood

Afternoon Under (and on) the Hood

123

It was July, another Saturday afternoon and Mary Ann was washing dishes after an early family dinner. Donnie was drying. He was also ready to play...

"When does your husband get home, little woman?" Donnie said in a much deeper voice as he slid up close to Mary Ann.

Mary Ann knew the game and she played along.

"Shhh, he's here now," Mary Ann whispered, her body feeling the melting already taking place under his little touches and nibbles on her neck.

"Oh yeah? Where?" Donnie reached his left hand down Mary Ann's stomach to the button of her shorts.

Mary Ann continued to wash dishes, but had to lean into the edge of the countertop for balance now as he rocked into her. "Oh, around."

Donnie whispered huskily in her ear. "Your husband must not be taking proper care of you."

"He works too much," she whispered back. "He doesn't play with me enough."

He nibbled her earlobe. "Maybe you should take a lover to teach you a few new things."

Mary Ann first suppressed a giggle then let out a moan at his touch. "Mmm, I'd like that."

"You'll make hubby a happy man, adding a little variety to life." He spoke in that husky tone that came out more like a news reporter speaking than a romantic gigolo. But he also gave her his over the top sexy smirk before he let his hands explore down her side. "I must say, you have a really nice body."

"Thank you, sir." Mary Ann breathed, pausing from rinsing a plate to take in the sensations he was starting to elicit in her now.

"And your husband must love these," Donnie breathed into her ear as his hands came up and cupped her breasts over her t-shirt and bra.

Mary Ann moaned louder. "Oh, he does," she whispered, arching her back, making herself swell into his hands. Then she put down the sponge and turned to her lover and smiled. "I love you," she told him, "despite all your perverted and nasty little quirks."

"And I love you, too, dear." Donnie said as he took his wife into his arms and kissed her.

About that time the back door flew open and both their teenage boys came running in.

"Oh, yuck! It's not even dark yet! You two need to go to your room at least." James said as he and Brad ran on through the kitchen.

Busted!

Donnie and Mary Ann froze in their embrace, looked at one another, then almost spit in one another's face, bursting out with laughter.

"One of these days it will be just us and we can even wash dishes naked." Donnie said as he ducked and pecked Mary Ann on the lips for one more short kiss.

"Yea, then it will probably be Katie sneaking up on us or one of the neighbors peeking in to catch us in our au naturel."

"Well, your best friend Katie we know we wouldn't embarrass one iota. She'd just likely have a seat there at the table and tell us to continue on with the show while she gabbed away the whole time." Donnie chided and held her at the waist, pressing his pelvis to hers.

"Likely, but you know we'll both miss our babies." Mary Ann replied. "At least I know I'll miss my babies."

"I'm sure you will, 'Mom'. Even with James leaving for college in the fall you'll still have plenty of time left to spoil Brad before he leaves the nest."

"I don't spoil anyone." Mary Ann countered and shoved Donnie away. "If anything I have spoiled you all these years."

"Yea, yea, I know, I've heard the story before." Donnie leaned back against the kitchen counter and now made his voice rise to try and imitate his wife's. " 'I have trained Donnie for twenty years now. I have him just about where I want him.' Yeah, I've heard that mantra more than a few times."

"You conveniently forgot the best part of that whole story." Mary Ann turned and faced her husband, hands on hips and now imitated Donnie trying to imitate her with a squeaky version of her voice. " 'And I've spent too much time and effort on this model to even think about trying to break in a new one.' "

"Ha, ha, ha." Donnie mocked a laugh. "Very funny indeed."

Mary Ann smashed the soapy sponge over his nose and turned back toward the sink to continue washing.

"Why you..." He wiped his face with the dishtowel before he rolled it up length-wise, took a step back, and snapped it at her rear end.

"Oh Dad, stop acting like a kid." James said as he walked back into the kitchen, went to the freezer, and pulled out a fudgesicle.

Busted again!

"What did you say?" Donnie asked, a little embarrassed, wondering just how much his eldest had heard.

"You try to act like a teenager too often, Dad. Act old like you're supposed to." He spoke as he ripped the wrapper off his dessert then chucked it in the trash. "I'm going to Cassie's for awhile, see you later." And he walked back out.

Donnie looked at Mary Ann, who acknowledged his embarrassment by raising her eyebrows.

"If he only knew what we were really talking about!" Donnie curled, and then bit his lip. "Actually, what were we just talking about?"

"Finish drying and shut up."

"You are such a tease." He said as he wound up the damp dishtowel and snapped it at her once more...

A few minutes later Brad left to go play ball with his buddies.

Since both boys were gone and Mary Ann was still tooling around in her kitchen Donnie figured he should be productive with the rest of his Saturday afternoon and get some work done outside. He needed to do a little work on her car anyway and both their cars could use a wash. So he got his butt up off his recliner.

"I'm going out to work on your car." He called over to Mary Ann as he walked through the kitchen and headed to the garage.

"Fine. Don't make too big a mess out there, my weekend mechanic stud." Mary Ann said just before her husband closed the door behind him.

As Mary Ann worked on taking inventory of her pantry to make her shopping list for Monday, her thoughts drifted. She thought about when they were first married. Back then, in their tiny little first floor apartment, it wasn't much of an effort to grab her husband and yank him back into the house and have the privacy for a little afternoon sexual romp. For the first time since she could remember, she and Donnie were all alone for a weekend afternoon with nothing they really had to do. James was out with Cassie and Brad was out playing ball with friends. Both boys might be occupied for awhile. Alone with Donnie, the fantasies of what she and her husband could do with that time raced through her head. Her body felt a sudden tingle.

But just the same, the boys could pop back in the door at any time, just like they had when Donnie was trying to get frisky with her earlier. Of course, even if they couldn't have sex in the living room, in the kitchen or wherever they pleased nowadays, she still could join her man and be close to him. So Mary Ann put down her pen and pad went out to join Donnie in the garage.

She opened the door and there was Donnie with his old red toolbox propped up on the fender of her SUV. He was bent over the front of the car peering into the engine. She noticed those favorite shorts of his were getting a bit tight in the backside. It was an old pair which had to be at least eight or ten years old. A combination of them shrinking after numerous washes and his putting on a couple pounds since he'd since turned forty made them almost beyond the point of being 'cute tight', they were more 'squeezing tight' now.

For some reason she had always liked to watch him work on their cars. For years now she thought it was very sexy to see him either bent over under the hood or laying on the ground under the car. The latter was most titillating as she could only see him from the waist down and she would just stand there and look at him with the naughtiest of thoughts. There was something about him working in the garage that got her aroused thinking of him being a manly man.

As she stood there Mary Ann daydreamed about the unrestrained passion the two of them used to share. That all seemed like so many years ago. And although she knew one or both of the boys could come back home any time, there wasn't anything wrong with a little innocent flirting.

"Guess James will be over at Cassie's for awhile." Mary Ann said, as she walked up behind Donnie as he rummaged through his tool box.

"Yep. Sure looks like he's more into that girl of his than his other real love, baseball, at least today." Donnie answered as he looked up with a wrench in his left hand.

"I suppose a girl's wiles can't keep a young man's attention twenty-four hours a day though." Her eyes averted to his backside as he bent back over the front of her car. She reached out and rubbed a finger up over his old shorts, her thumb slid up above the waistband and under his t-shirt.

The touch, the contact with his skin was electric.

Donnie felt it too and looked back just in time to see his wife's body shiver.

"You can't be cold." He said to her, lifting his head and wiping his grimy hands on a greasy blue rag.

"No." Mary Ann grinned and sucked in her lower lip.

"Then why did you shiver?"

"It wasn't a cold shiver, more like a sudden shock to my system." Mary Ann grinned more broadly and crooked her finger into a belt loop on his shorts. "Maybe I was just having a very happy thought."

"Mmmhmm," Donnie grunted as he turned and ducked back under the hood of the car. "Would you pass me that socket wrench sitting in the lid of the tool box?"

Mary Ann assumed he didn't get her insinuation as was usually the case with her subtle hints nowadays.

She found his tool and handed it to him. She then leaned in under the hood next to him.

"You're going to get dirty under here," he warned her.

"That's ok, I like being dirty," she answered.

Donnie laughed and went back to working on the spark plugs.

Two naughty connotations and he still wasn't biting. A few years ago, he would have turned on her and taken that exchange for an invitation to head back to the house and their bed...or even more likely made love to her right there in the garage. Were they just getting too old for such games she thought?

Mary Ann stayed under the raised hood with Donnie for a little while longer as he worked. Her eyes left the sight of his busy hands long enough to scan down the profile of his body. She saw his stomach was still fairly flat for a near-middle aged guy. Just a little bulge of those love handles edged over the waistband of his shorts these days. Her finger traced along that waistband and tucked in the front of his shorts this time.

"What are you doing?" Donnie asked turning his head to look at her. "You know 'that' is not safe outdoors, let alone in the house."

Grinning, Mary Ann answered. "Yeah, I know. Just wondering what other tool you have that may be useful. And besides we really aren't outside with the garage door down."

"Just hand me that box of plugs on the fender there." Donnie nodded past her.

Strike three! He was being an awful prude today Mary Ann thought to herself. But in her game, three strikes wasn't an out. Her passions and teasing weren't about to lead her back to the dugout, or back to the kitchen just yet.

Mary Ann picked up the box of six spark plugs and handed it to him.

While he went back to work, Mary Ann moved closer to his side and slid her hand down the front of his shorts.

"Just what are you doing?" He asked again not pausing in what he was doing with the engine.

"Nothing," she answered, "just keep working." Her hand slid firmly up and down.

Donnie moaned a little but tried to keep up the pretense of working. He knew where she was trying to lead this, but he too wasn't so sure they wouldn't get interrupted and he didn't want to start something neither of them could finish.

"Hmmm, you feeling good my Love?" Mary Ann said as she kept stroking him.

"It's pretty nice, but I'm not going to get much real work done if you keep this up," he countered. "Your little baby here won't run on just one spark plug and that's all I've got installed so far." Donnie flexed his knees adjusting himself as they both continued their work.

Mary Ann finally gave up. "Okay, you finish your mechanic's job and I'll take care of this job later," she gave him another squeeze.

"Oh!" Donnie immediately rose up and hit his head against the car hood and let out a grunt, "Umphmm!"

"Oh! Sorry." She grinned and then leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. "That will have to hold you until tonight."

"Still as sexy as ever. And just as much a tease." He smiled and even chuckled.

Mary Ann turned to saunter back toward the door.

Donnie stood up straight and watched her go. He stared hard at her backside now, in her snug shorts. He still felt snug in the front of his from where she had been rubbing him. He wiped his hands on a greasy rag, again.

"You do look awfully hot, you know. You are still so damn sexy!" His voice echoed in the garage and in Mary Ann's ears.

She stopped and looked back at him over her shoulder and winked.

He walked up behind her and reached around to rub her breasts through her t-shirt with a firm grip of both hands. Her nipples hardened in an instant at his familiar touch.

"Ummm," she moaned as she leaned back against his body and got lost in his groping. The combination of his manly scent and his passionate kiss buckled her knees and she felt her sex get moist.

"Maybe we have a few minutes to play." Donnie said as he nuzzled her neck while still fondling her full breasts. "The boys should both be gone for a bit."

Mary Ann sighed at his sudden attention. She also reached back to rub him through his shorts again. That sizable bulge was still there.

"You know how much I love you, don't you?" Donnie whispered.

"If this is any indication," Mary Ann squeezed him down there once again, "I do."

As Donnie continued to nip and kiss at her neck his hands fell to her shorts and he had them unbuttoned, unzipped and falling off her hips before Mary Ann could even start to think anymore about the consequences of being caught by their two teenagers.

Donnie spun her around and backed her up against her car. Then he slowly slid down her body kissing her through her t-shirt all the way. He knelt at her feet and kissed the front of her underwear. The next thing Mary Ann knew she felt his strong fingers hook into the waistband of her panties and felt them being slowly stripped from her body.

"Donnie!" she protested.

"Yes my sweet?" She began to melt.

"You are so bad!"

"I know, baby" He said as he knelt there in front of her and she leaned further back against her car. "Mmmm mmm mmm. Look at that hot sexy love bush of yours!"

The words sent sparks careening through Mary Ann's body. She knew her wet sex was completely open to his gaze. "You like it huh?"

Then she heard his voice move lower as his hands slid down her legs, "Yeah. I think I need a closer look, too."

As she leaned back further against her car her sex opened wider before his waiting face. He inhaled her scent. She smelled delicious. He needed to taste her in the worst way. He ran his hands lightly over the wetness of her outer lips.

With her shorts and underwear hanging off one foot, she felt her legs being parted. She felt the heat of Donnie's face against her soft, vulnerable thighs. She held her breath, but she didn't have to wait long. She felt his tongue wiggle right between her swollen moist lips. His tongue was so eager and she felt him flicking through her wetness.

He began to work his hot tongue up and down her parting slit.

She moaned as his mouth become greedier as his tongue burrowed deeper, dipping still deeper into her wetness. The he slashed over her swollen clit before he began to suck on it, pulling it into his mouth.

"Oooh" she gasped and inhaled deeply at his touch.

Her hips softly rolled forward, seeking satisfaction for her pulsating sex.

Donnie moved his face to her flushed lips and she felt him make contact with her raised and swollen clit. He stroked it lightly with the tip of his tongue.

She started to move her head from side to side with pleasure.

With her legs clamped around his neck and her bottom off the car it gave him difficulty along with a slight pain to try and maintain contact. But throughout it didn't deter his hard cock from threatening to break the zipper and bust out the fly of his jeans shorts. It knew of the bliss of being inside her wonderful sex as only his tongue knew at the moment.

Mary Ann's hips voraciously ground against Donnie's face, her body needing more, needing the full release she desired. She looked down at that moment only to catch him looking up at her intently. His eyes were barely visible over her bushy damp pubis. The look of determination and desire from his eyes pierced right through her.

His tongue delved deeper and curled inside her almost willing her juices to come to him.

Her hands went to the back of his head and she pulled him in tighter. She wanted his whole mouth to lick her and swallow her up. It felt so wonderful, his attention and the pleasure he was driving her to. She still wanted more.

Donnie could not get enough. She was so incredibly wet. She was delicious. He opened his mouth and devoured this woman. But he also knew what she needed right now and relented and raised his mouth slightly as he extended his tongue and his fingers pressed to expose that pink, now almost reddened bead that needed his attention. He began slowly and flicked at it gently. Her body jerked with each touch. Her entire womanhood was so sensitive already!

He eased back and let just the very tip of this tongue caress her tiny bead. He heard her moaning above him and looked up through her dark pubic curls to see her eyes were closed and her own tongue extended and circling her red kissable lips. That scene only inspired him to increase his pace and before long his tongue was brushing quickly but still lightly over her clit.

"Oh, yes, right there." Mary Ann called to him as her fingers tightened in his hair.

Still faster he tried to tease her clit, his tongue slashing back and forth in a steady rhythm.

Mary Ann felt her whole sex burning, the radiant heat beginning to circulate up beyond and through the rest of her lower body. Her pelvis jutted out and wanted Donnie closer still. Her hand pulled on his head and literally smashed his face to her wet pussy. Her pussy, yes, her pussy needed him.

Donnie needed no further direction and at her urging his tongue began the push to climax. Pressed close his face already soaked with her female wetness his tongue began the up and down direct contact against her ever hardening clit. He pressed harder, licked faster and built up a steady rhythm on her clit.

Mary Ann felt the impending orgasm before she could hardly comprehend what was happening. Her body tensed and hands clutched at Donnie's head ever more eagerly.

"I'm gonna cuumm!" she shrieked as he reached under his chin and stuck two fingers deep inside her. He flicked faster over her hard clit with a veracity he had not displayed in some time.

Mary Ann screamed as the pent-up pressure exploded. She began to cum. Her wildly gyrating hips pressed even further against the lewd onslaught. As his fingers made a driving piston effect in and out of her wet sex, he lapped up her freely flowing feminine juices. All over his hot, sliding tongue she came. Mary Ann felt wave after wave crash over her. She couldn't stop. He was consuming every drop of her sweet essence.

Finally she went limp above him and her hands fell to her sides as Donnie slowly stood and licked his way up her body.

"Ooooo, I so needed that," she whispered as he came up to her. She couldn't feel most of her body except for the faint post-orgasm thumping in her clit. She was limp and weak, but very happy.

"I thought you might." Donnie kissed up her soft neck.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Afternoon Under (and on) the Hood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds