• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift Ch. 02

Shift Ch. 02

123

- Caught -

The day after my first sexual encounter with my younger sister Kristen was a Saturday and my best mate Tim arrived back from his trip with his family. My phone rang at 8am, waking me up. It was Tim, he just arrived home and was excited to meet up and play around with my power. So we arranged to meet at my place at 9am, giving me enough time to eat and shower.

While I was showering I considered what we would do. I had barely used my power for anything but sex. Could I tell him about that? Perhaps just leave out the incest part. I could tell him about the shop assistant after all. And I could always wipe his memory if things went sour.

The doorbell rang and I answered it. Tim came in and we went straight to my room to talk. My room is right next to Eva's with Kristen's on the other side of Eva's room. Luckily Eva wasn't home so we could talk in my room without fear of being overheard. Kristen was still asleep. My parents were out for the day with some friends, so thankfully I didn't have to deal with them.

"So, I've been thinking all week about what we could do with this power of yours. There are the obvious things like material possessions. But I figure ultimately there is only one thing that would really take the cake." said Tim.

"What would that be?" I replied. I was nervous about telling him what I'd been up to.

"Sex" he said. "Lots of sex with super hot women."

He had been thinking the same thing as me, what a relief! I laughed.

He took that negatively, "What's so funny? I thought it was a good idea. We're always ogling beautiful women right? But we never get to touch."

"No, no, you're absolutely right. I was just laughing at how much we think alike."

"Ah. So you like the idea?" he said, looking for more validation.

"I like the idea so much; I've already put it into practice." I said, with a small grin on my face.

Tim got really excited. "You have? Whom with? Well count me in, if you're willing to share of course."

Cautiously I replied, "Well, to be honest I'm not sure if I would be willing to share these particular women, but we can always get you some others."

Tim looked deep in thought for a moment. Clearly joking, he laughed and said "Why? Who are they, your sisters or something?" He had a huge grin on his face and clearly expected me to punch him for it.

I hesitated. Too late, he caught it.

His smile slowly dropped into a look of awe. "Wait... You hesitated."

"What? No I didn't" I lied.

"Yes you did! Whoa, wait. You aren't trying to say you've fucked your sisters are you?" he asked, his voice lowering.

"Hell no, I think that's a bit extreme." I snapped, sharply. I was feeling defensive.

"But you've fooled around with them?" he said.

I didn't answer, but my silence said it all.

"Its ok man, you can tell me. I wouldn't tell a soul, and frankly I don't blame you. Eva and Kristen are smoking." He said, with a smile slowly creeping back to his face. I started to feel much more comfortable about where this conversation was going. I might not have to use my power on him after all. He continued, "Come on. I want details."

I had a lump in my throat, so I swallowed and started to speak, "Well, last week when I first discovered my power I had Eva strip for me. Then yesterday I was receiving a blow job from some woman at the clothing store and couldn't stop thinking about Eva and Kristen. So I came home and Kristen gave me a blow job." I blurted it all out without pausing.

He sat captivated, an expression of wonder on his face. He wanted to know more. I started to open up, and felt much more comfortable talking to him about it. So I told him everything that happened with Kristen, right down to exploding down her throat and how she swallowed every drop she could.

"Dude, I know that must have been hard to tell anyone, even your best mate. But shit, that is the hottest thing I have ever heard." He said, in a very serious tone.

"You approve?" I said.

"I do." He said, "But can you just tell me one thing. What is the nature of the encounters? Is it purely physical, or is there something emotional there too?"

"It's purely physical. Kristen and I are quite friendly but that's it. We've never been close in other ways." I said.

"Well in that case, I say go for it. An emotional attachment with a relative I see could see getting messy, and taboo for a good reason. But if it's purely physical pleasure, I don't see why it should be so wrong." he said.

"Yeah, you think so? Thanks man, that's a weight lifted from my shoulders" I said. It really did feel like a physical weight had been lifted off me.

I then proceeded to tell Tim everything I had left out. About the dream, the shift as well as the mental commands, how I made him immune to the shift and how I quit my job. Then all the detail about how dirty Kristen was, and how of her own free will she went beyond what I expected. We then read the dream, in full. I still hadn't done that yet. It revealed a few more secrets I hadn't discovered on my own.

"Hey, check this out! It says here you can control the body to a pretty extreme degree. You can manipulate perception, trigger an instant orgasm or even prevent pregnancy." exclaimed Tim, "It seems even your dream self had sex on his mind."

Suddenly I had an idea. I was extremely horny at this point and my sexual inhibitions around Tim were falling down like dominos.

"I have an idea." I said. "How would you like to see Kristen naked?"

"I would say you're the best mate ever if you arranged that. But I can't in good conscience ask to see your sister naked." He replied.

"You'd be comfortable with it though?" I asked. I didn't want to go too far.

"We're best mates." He said, "I'd be comfortable if you wanted to fuck her in front of me. Not that I'm suggesting it of course. What's important is what you're comfortable with, not me."

And so began the hatching of a plan. Kristen had stated a willingness to blow me again, so I wanted to see if she really would. I wanted to try and have an encounter with her without any powers at all, for the most part. I also wanted Tim to watch, so for that I'd need to use some mental commands. If I commanded her to not notice Tim, I thought that could work. I explained all this to Tim.

"This is so cool! You can make me invisible? You have real superpowers man!" he was getting really excited at the thought of what I wanted to do.

"Well, not invisible really. She would still technically see and hear you, but would have no idea you were there. Effectively you'd be invisible to her, just not literally. It says in the journal it's possible, so let's give it a try."

I focused and projected my thoughts to the sleeping Kristen two rooms down.

[ When you awaken, you will not see or hear Tim until I disable this command. You will not notice his presence in any way, no matter what happens. Any evidence of his presence will not be processed. ]

"Ok, it's done. Let's go wake her up."

We walked down the hall to Kristen's room and I slowly opened the door. She was awake already, but still in her pajamas, a stunning one piece white silk gown that went down to her knees, whiter than her milky skin. When the door opened she looked up, and smiled when she saw me. Tim was right next to me, but she didn't react to his presence. It seemed to be working, but I had to be sure.

"Hey Tim, what do you think?" Kristen didn't react to what I had said. I think she heard me since she didn't interrupt me, but since I was referencing Tim, it hadn't processed.

Tentatively at first, then with growing confidence as he saw my sister really couldn't hear him, he said "I think... that is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time. Her tits are fantastic!"

I smiled and addressed Kristen, "I had fun last night".

"Yeah, I did too. I can't believe I have a belly full of my brother's spunk."

"Oh, Whoa" said Tim. "You're right, she is dirty."

I continued, "Well, I was thinking you might want some breakfast too".

She replied "Wow, you're a dirty little slut aren't you? I never knew that about you. But I like it. If you want to blow your load again so soon, then I'm game."

Tim let out a yelp of triumph. "Man I can't believe your own sister actually wants to suck your dick. You sure you're ok with me being here?"

I replied "Sure. It's not like we haven't seen each other nude before. We're comfortable right? And we both appreciate hot women."

"Damn straight." He said.

Kristen didn't waste much time. She reached down for the bottom of her sleeping gown and pulled it up over her head in one swift motion and let it drop to the floor, revealing to us her completely naked body. It seems she wore nothing but that gown when she slept.

"Your body is so fine I could play with those tits all day." I said.

"Yeah, me too" said Tim, and then as he looked down "Holy shit, her pussy is completely shaved!"

"Thanks, and you have a nice cock" she started to squat down in front of me, legs splayed apart, sitting on her shins "I want it in between my lips"

With that I swiftly unbuckled my jeans and pulled out my dick, it was already straining to be released and it felt wonderful when it finally was. Kristen leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth and all the way down to the hilt in one motion. Her left hand went to the ground, steadying her while her right hand went straight to her tight snatch. She masturbated, rubbing her clit with furious vigor. Tim was silent, but he moved closer and knelt down to get a closer look at Kristen's tits hanging from her bent over torso and her fingers playing with her pussy.

My sister started bobbing her head back and forth, licking the underside of my shaft in the process. Rapidly at first, making her tits bounce around. Tim laughed and backed up, as if they might hit him in the face. Personally I wouldn't have minded as I was opening up to this kind of stuff. But I think he was still a little worried about offending me since she was my sister. I was no longer as concerned about keeping her to myself, so I made a mental note to get Tim some action at some point.

Tim then moved back and sat on the couch parallel to the bed in Kristen's room, enjoying the show. I started thrusting forward, plowing my cock into my sister wet mouth. It went in and out of her mouth with a fury only matched by the groans she was making, muffled by my hard cock. I'm not sure how I didn't blow my load right then. Tim was looking uncomfortable. I could see his dick was straining against his pants.

"You ok there man?" I said between involuntary groans brought on by the warm wetness of my younger sister's mouth sliding over my rod. "You look uncomfortable."

"I'll be fine" he said, shifting his weight uncomfortably.

"Bullcrap" I said. "Feel free to do your business, there are some tissues over there" I pointed at a box of tissues on Kristen's dresser.

He looked hesitant, but once I returned my concentration to Kristen's efforts, I saw him out of the corner of my eye, reaching for the tissue box. He began masturbating and exposed his cock to the warm arm. I could sense him staring intently at my sisters big breasts as they bounced around while she sucked my cock.

I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Kristen's long blonde hair on either side of her head. I lightly pulled them past my thighs, like reigns. This lightly pulled her face deeper into my crotch and I felt my cock head bumping against the back of her throat. She gagged a few times, but was quite good at suppressing the reflex.

This continued for a moment, when without warning the door opened and Eva walked in. Nobody heard her coming.

She was saying "Hey K, can I borrow that..." and then she looked up. Everyone was silent. Kristen and I didn't move. My cock was still buried in her face, we were stunned into paralysis.

"What the fuck!" Eva yelled.

She looked at me and then Kristen, who finally snapped to and yanked her head off my dick so fast she probably got whiplash. Then she looked at Tim. Shit.

I had to act quickly, it would have been easiest to shift, but I wanted to see if I could make her comfortable without it first, like Kristen had quite quickly become. I was becoming comfortable with my gift and found it more rewarding to not simply rely on it for everything. All this wasn't going to happen with Tim there though, frozen in fear with his dick in his hand.

[ You cannot see or hear Tim until I disable this command. You will not detect him in any way. Any evidence of his presence will not be processed. Your memory of already knowing he is in the room is erased. ]

Immediately Eva looked away from Tim and back to us.

"It's alright Tim, she can't see you now either, and she's forgotten you were there" I told him. He visibly relaxed. I however was still terrified. Calm down I told myself, I can simply shift if I need to.

Eva continued to just stand there, staring at us with her mouth open. I was still standing next to the bed with my pants around my ankles and my dick sticking straight out. I think it actually got harder when Eva walked in, if that's possible. Kristen was now against the far wall, covering her tits with her hands and holding her legs shut tightly so we couldn't see her twat.

"Relax Eva, it's alright. It's just physical." I said.

"But she's your sister Logan! It's incest." She replied.

"Technically, yes. But it's only physical pleasure, nothing more. I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as we're careful." I responded.

"It's just a bit of fun" said Kristen. I think she realized how important it was that we get Eva onto our side, or we were fucked, and not in the good way.

"You're giving a blowjob to your own brother Kristen. How do you rationalize that?" she always called her K, to use her full name showed she was rattled by this.

"Hey, you're the one that started all this. You came and stripped for me, allowed me to play with your tits. I couldn't stop thinking sexually about either of my sisters after that." I pointed out. She was flabbergasted for a moment. I felt a twinge of guilt; she had only stripped for me because I made her after all.

"You felt her up? Oh man, that's awesome. You didn't tell me that." said Tim.

Kristen spoke next, "Eva, please! Don't tell Mum and Dad. It's just some harmless fun. We're all human. We're all sexual creatures with urges. We've just discovered a more convenient way of satisfying them, I won't apologize for that." She stood up as she talked and went to sit on the bed, no longer covering herself but allowing her older sister to see she was comfortable being naked amongst her siblings.

Eva's expression visibly softened, unlike my dick. After what seemed like forever she said, "Ok. I won't tell Mum and Dad, but I don't think this is a good idea, you should stop."

"Why?" said Kristen defiantly, "I like sucking cock. I really like it. Isn't it safer to use my brothers than to go out and suck off random guys?"

"You never did that before..." quipped Eva, "Did you?"

"No, because I didn't know quite how much I enjoyed it. But now I do, so I'm not going to stop."

Eva was clearly stunned by our younger sister's defiance, and I guess her argument was getting through.

"All I see it coming down to" I said, "Is whether or not anybody is being hurt. Either physically or emotionally, and from what I can see nobody is. Just because society says its wrong doesn't mean it is. It just means we need to be discrete."

"Hmm, I see your point. I'm still not sure... It sounds like a slippery slope, somebody could get hurt" said Eva, "Maybe if we lay down some ground rules I'll feel better about it."

I went and sat on the bed next to Kristen, dick sticking straight up into my stomach, this was going to be a long conversation. Eva moved to the couch and sat right next to Tim, oblivious to his presence. I kicked off my pants, and then we talked about what these ground rules would be. Tim had a few ideas of his own that he relayed through me.

In the end of a lengthy discussion we settled on only a few simple rules, Eva's reluctance had been whittled down even more by the discussion.

Rule no1: No sexual activity when anyone else is in the house besides the three of us. We must be discrete. Tim didn't like this one, but I told him he was safe, I wasn't going to kick him out.

Rule no2: No cheating on partners. Eva would not participate since she had a boyfriend, but we managed to make her admit she may be interested if they ever broke up.

It was Kristen that finally broached the subject of the third and final rule, Intercourse, although she was less than modest about it.

"What about fucking?" she said, looking intently at Eva and avoiding my gaze. I think she was embarrassed to look at me. Did she want to have sex with me? My cock jumped, catching Eva's attention.

"Looks like Logan's into that" she stated flatly, with a frown on her face. She thought about it for a moment before responding, "Look, if you guys want to have sex, I can't stop you. I won't tell Mum and Dad if I suspect its happening, but I don't want to know about it!"

And thus Rule no3 became: No blatant intercourse. If it occurs, be extremely discrete.

I still wasn't sure what I thought of rule no3. Would I fuck my sisters? Maybe, I couldn't be sure unless the opportunity presented itself. It wasn't something I was looking to deliberately pursue, even though I could have it right this minute if I wanted. Not because I didn't like sex, but these were my sisters!

And so we concluded our discussions.

"Are we finished?" asked Kristen.

"I suppose that covers everything" said Eva.

Kristen jumped off the bed and resumed her squatting position, her fingers already getting the party started. She spread her pussy lips and started to insert her middle finger.

"Whoa. You guys are going to continue now?" asked Eva.

I shrugged "Why not? You want to stay and watch?"

She hesitated, then relaxed. "I suppose. I might as well keep an eye on you horny bastards. But just for a moment, I have a paper to work on." Eva was in college and was always complaining about her workload.

While Eva was talking Tim was getting off the couch and onto the floor behind Kristen. He lay on his back and started sliding toward her ass. He wanted to get a close up view of the workout she was giving her cunt.

"Careful Tim" I warned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is this too forward of me?" he asked, concern on his face.

I laughed, "No, I don't mind how close you get, just be careful she doesn't sit on you."

"Hmm, I don't think I'd mind that actually." We both laughed this time, and then I plunged my aching cock back into my younger sisters waiting mouth.

Eva watched; her face slowly giving away her growing interest as her sister sucked her older brother's erect penis with moxie. I once again grabbed two fistfuls of Kristen's hair and held her head in place as I started to fuck her face.

"Oh, fuck. You guys are pretty rough. How many times have you done this?" asked Eva.

Kristen pushed on my thighs so my cock fell from her mouth and she replied "Just the once. Its ok, I like it just a little rough. Go easy on the hair though Logan. Knots are a bitch to get..."

I interrupted her by shoving my cock back into her mouth mid sentence. I continued to fuck her face, but after just a few thrusts I felt like I needed something more. I had an audience to entertain, and a second sister to convert. Spontaneously a new idea popped into my head. I pulled out of her mouth, my dick whacking her under the nose as it sprung upwards. I climbed onto the bed, kneeling.

"Come on, get up on the bed and lie down." I said.

"Whoa whoa" objected Eva, "Remember rule no3 guys."

"Don't worry; I'm not going to fuck her." I thought I saw a hint of disappointment in Kristen's eyes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds