• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Black Guys Love Black Women

Why Black Guys Love Black Women

Human beings complain about a great many things. Life, love, health, beauty, intelligence, money, sex, power, social status and countless other things. I think that far too often, we're not thankful for what we have. Most people only appreciate what they have when it's somehow taken away. My name is Patrick Hautte-Terre and this tale is about what I'm thankful for.

I live in the West Side of Brockton, Massachusetts. A city with a population of one hundred thousand people, fifty two percent of which are of African-American, Hispanic, Asian, Cape Verdean and Middle-Eastern descent. I'm a certified public accountant and I make decent money. My family lives in a six-bedroom duplex with two bathrooms, a living room, six closets and two kitchens. I'm happily married. My wife Elisa is a Professor of Sociology at Emerson College. We have three sons and two daughters. I'm the proudest daddy ever, folks. I'm forty one years old, and I'm a Black man of Haitian descent living in the United States of America.

I met my wife Elisa Blanchard when we were both freshmen at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Back then, I was playing Division One football while majoring in accounting and she was the lady who caught the attention of this former player ( on and off the field) and made his heart jump. Elisa Blanchard was a true Black American Princess, folks. The daughter of famed Haitian-American attorney Eli Blanchard and public schoolteacher turned women's fiction author Myra Thorne Blanchard, she grew up in the wealthy Black enclave of Oak Bluffs in Martha's Vineyard. This gal was true royalty. A lot of the brothers on campus wanted her, but my six-foot-three, 230-pound, Hershey-toned body and male model's face pretty much guaranteed me her attention.

Yeah, I wanted to get me some of Elisabeth's brown sugar. Of course, at the time I wasn't quite ready for serious romance. My life was kind of complicated. On the surface, I was leading the kind of life many people dream of. I was playing college football for a really big school. My grades were really fine. And I had the respect and admiration of my peers. That's my public life. Privately, I was in hell. I was getting over this blonde-haired white chick named Nicole Wilson who was very jealous and quite demanding. Her mother and father were a couple of racist pricks who let me know in no uncertain terms what they thought of interracial romance. I dumped Nicole shortly after meeting her parents. I didn't need that kind of drama. She thought she could change their minds but I know bigots don't change.

Right after ditching Nicole and swearing never to date white chicks again, I hooked up with this fine-looking Jamaican brother named Saul Jones. He was on the UMass-Amherst men's varsity basketball team and he was hot as hell. Saul was the kind of guy many on campus envied. He was a shoo-in for the NBA Draft come senior year, having made NCAA records on the court. Nobody could outshoot this brother in the Big East. A lot of out-of-state schools tried to recruit him after he graduated from Brockton Community High School but he chose UMass-Amherst instead. And he helped us reach the NCAA Finals in our conference. Yeah, he was all that and then some. Publicly, Saul dated a fine-looking Haitian student named Jacqueline Joseph but privately, he embraced yours truly.

Saul and I had a great time on the down low. Nobody knew about our thing and we liked it that way. At the same time we were sleeping together, I started flirting with the lovely Elisa, my future wife. What I didn't know was that my future wife and I had a lot more in common than I could have imagined at the time. The whole world knows about down low brothers, men who identify as straight yet have sexual relations with other men. These men often have wives and girlfriends. Most of the time, their friends and families have no idea that they swing both ways. Keep in mind that this was the early 1990s, the down low wasn't a widely known phenomenon the way it is today. So imagine how stunned I was when Elisa told me that she knew I swung both ways. Wow. I was shocked, son. Word up.

As you can imagine, I was surprised. In my panic, I tried to deny it. Elisa simply smiled and told me that she knew I was bisexual because she'd been watching me. I was beyond shock at this point. What did she mean by that? Smiling, she confessed to the whole shebang. She had been watching me for some time, the handsome Black college football star whom all the chicks on the UMass-Amherst campus wanted. She knew why I broke up with that blonde heifer, Nicole, and how she got me to swear off white women for good. Also, she knew about me and Saul kicking it. Yeah, the top men on the football and basketball teams at one of America's biggest universities were bisexual. Now that was a shocker. I stared at her and calmly asked her what she wanted. Grinning, Elisa told me that she wanted a piece of my action.

To say that I was surprised by her proposal would have been the understatement of the century. I must say that I was intrigued. Since Elisa was holding all the cards, I was in no position to refuse her. Thus, she and I became fuck buddies. She was a very unusual woman. I'd never heard of women who liked watching men having sex with other men. I certainly knew plenty of men who liked watching women doing women but the reverse had me stunned. Elisa was totally into bisexual men, something I found shocking since most Black women I know don't like Black guys who swing both ways. Elisa wanted me and she didn't mind my being bisexual. She found it kind of hot.

So I continued to have my fun with my lover Saul Jones. And why shouldn't I? The brother had a great-looking body and a ten-inch monster of a cock. One night, we hooked up in the deserted men's locker room after a big game. Saul just put me on all fours and made me suck his dick before shoving it right up my ass. The brother really knows how to lay pipe, folks. He slammed that dick inside of me like ass fucking was going out of style. Sometimes, he fucked me so hard I had tears in my eyes afterwards. And he not only knew how to give it, he also knew how to take it. Saul loved riding my long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick. He would lay me on the floor with my dick sticking up and impale himself onto my member before riding me like a bucking bronco. I loved fucking that tight ass of his and make him scream. Yeah, we knew how to have a good time.

Elisa knew how to rock my world too. At the time, most of the Black college women I knew were really chaste types. They didn't give up the draws too quickly, and many brothers on campus were frustrated. That's why we chased the white chicks and the freaky Hispanic broads. They were always easy to get into bed. Elisa was quite different. One time, we hooked up in her dorm while her roommate was sleeping. It was one for the ages. Elisa sat me down on the bed and knelt before me. She sucked my cock and balls like they were sugar cubes. Afterwards, I put her on all fours and slammed my dick into her pussy like it was going out of style. Elisa was one freaky Black mama. She's also the first woman I had anal sex with. I didn't know lots of Black women who were into anal. Elisa was one of them.

I mean, I couldn't believe she was into this stuff but I liked it. Elisa was always eager to get on all fours and spread her ass cheeks for me. And I loved sliding my dick in and out of this beautiful Black woman's tight asshole. Fucking a Black woman in the ass, now that's many brothers unfulfilled dream. Yeah, I tapped that ass in every way, folks. Elisa liked getting ass fucked more than most gay and bisexual men I know. Weird, huh? And Elisa still had some more freaky stuff she wanted to try with me. Would you believe this crazy Black woman convinced me to let her stick a strap-on dildo up my ass? I tried it and to my great surprise, I actually liked it. From that moment on, Elisa fell in love with my ass. She loves to strap it on and fuck me. And I've grown to love it when she puts me on all fours and shoves her dildo deep into my ass. Gets my dick hard just thinking about it. Yeah, we had some crazy fun.

And that's the way life went. For the remainder of my college days, I played football and had some seriously hot sex with Saul Jones and Elisa Blanchard. Folks, the two of them wore me out. I introduced Elisa to Saul and the two of them got along fine, in spite of some initial discomfort on both sides. Once, we even had a steamy threesome but that's a story for another time. Saul Jones entered the NBA Draft and went on to play for the Boston Celtics, and later the Los Angeles Clippers. He's retired now, and lives in a huge mansion in Beverly Hills with his wife, a famous Black actress, and their three sons. I guess it pays to be a multi-millionaire. He's now a basketball coach at UCLA and occasionally does the sports commentator thing on ESPN.

As for me, I entered the NFL Draft and played for about three years. I made about four million, and wisely invested it. When my professional football playing days ended, I returned to UMass-Amherst and earned my master's degree in accounting. Elisa and I got married and bought a big house in Brockton. We have a big, healthy and happy Black family and life is good. My wife and my offspring know that I'm bisexual and it doesn't bother them. I'm a family man, and I believe in telling the truth to the people I love. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Black Guys Love Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds