• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Voice

The Voice

I'd like to say thanks to my editor raybear26 and thank you to everyone who reads this. Enjoy!

She was in the shower. Rivulets of water flowed over her body, and she revelled in the feel of it as it flowed across her shoulders and down over her breasts. She washed herself thoroughly: the feel of her soapy hands across her skin elicited a moan, and as she rinsed herself off, releasing the shower head and guiding it over her body, she enjoyed the water cascading over her. She shut the shower off and stepped out. She didn't need a towel today – she had laid one out on her bed so that she could perform her ritual. Her breath hitched as she walked to her bedroom thinking about what was to come and looking at how she had arranged the room.

There was a towel covering the bedspread. Her full length mirror was placed at the foot of the bed, and in the middle of the bed laid the box. The curtains were open, letting the daylight stream into the usually dark abode, and one of the windows was open enough for her to feel the breeze dance over her as she walked towards the bed. She sat in the middle at first, and let her fingers slide across the velvet material of the box next to her before clicking it open and slowly removing each item from its sacred hiding place. Turning to face the mirror, she shifted slightly towards it, and spread her legs. Her pussy had always amazed her. It wasn't the best looking in the world – especially not after four children, but when it was shaved clean, like it was now, the colour and shape always enticed her curiosity. Her skin was still wet, drops of water held onto the end of her very large, erect nipples, almost as if they didn't want to let go, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She touched herself slowly at first, caressing down the sides of her breasts and over, slightly teasing the tender buds before she moved down to her stomach. Then she spread her legs wider, and ran her hands down her mound, towards her goal. She stopped at the last second and closed her legs. 'Not yet' she whispered to herself.

Returning to the items on the bed, she picked up the nipple clamps. Simple clamps attached to a chain, she loved the feel of them against her skin, and ran them across her legs, allowing the clamps to dangle by her hidden pussy for a while before dragging them upwards to her breasts. She teased her nipples with the cold metal¬¬ before she attached each clamp, an audible hiss accompanying the bite of steel on her flesh. Her hands moved down to her lap to stroke her thighs again, as if coaxing her legs to open, and as they opened, she stretched them as far as they could go – one on each side of the bed, before she began the exploration of her pussy. She started at the soft skin at the top, playing with it gently, avoiding the hardened clit beneath before she moved further down the folds, and simply pulled her pussy lips apart. She gasped as she watched her hole open slightly, as if it has taken a sharp breath, and holding her pussy lips open with one hand, slid a finger across it and then inside. The clamps on her nipples tightened as she became more aroused and she slid her finger deeper into her enjoying the sight of it disappearing into her hole and the feel of the warmth and wetness around her. A few thrusts later she removed the finger, and took it into her mouth, tasting her bittersweet juice and moaning as she coated it in her saliva.

She slid up the bed until her head hit the pillows, then sat up and took a sip of water, rolled it around in her mouth and then spat it onto her hand, raised her hips, lifted her ass, pulled her pussy lips apart again and filled her hole with her concoction. Then she picked up the silk scarf from the side of the bed, wiped her hand on it, and placed it over her eyes, tying it gently but firmly. When she was satisfied her blindfold was secure she picked up her favourite vibrator. As she felt the warm liquid slide down around her ass and bottom of her back, she lowered herself back down onto the bed, clicked the vibe on low and guided it down to her pussy. She felt herself swelling as she swirled it around her hole, between her soaking folds, and she moaned.

Thoughts came to her as she swept the vibrator around her hole. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she continued in anticipation of the thing she'd been waiting for, the reason she performed. And there it was. That same voice she'd heard so many times before.

"That's it... tease that pussy. Get it nice and wet and swollen for me..."

She increased the movement, still swirling around her hole, and yanked on the nipple chain hard, until the clamps released her nipples in a hard pinch, and she felt the first release of her juices trickle from her.

The voiced moaned. "That's nice, seeing your pussy all wet for me. You are a slut aren't you? A dirty, naughty slut... You enjoy me watching you fuck that sweet cunt of yours."

She moaned; she loved it when the voice said things like that. Instinctively, she began moving the vibrator faster, and turned it up another notch, wondering what it would say next.

"Oh yes baby, do it harder. Push that battery powered man into your juicy fuckhole. Ram that plastic deep in your cunt and fuck it like the slut you are."

The voice drove her insane, and she complied with its request. She drove the vibrator as deep into her pussy as she could, pounding herself with it as if it was a cock. Her other hand grabbed her breast, twisting the nipple, and she released a loud lust filled moan. The room was filled with the slick sounds of her pussy juice sloshing as she rammed the vibrator in and out of her in a fucking motion, she could feel the breeze flowing over her already sensitive skin as it came in though the window – the tension was mounting and all too soon she found herself ready for release.

"Stop." The voice was harsh. "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to, you fucking horny slut. Turn it off and pull it out. Now."

This was new. Usually the voice encouraged her to continue, to pleasure herself in ways she would never have imagined, and then coax her to orgasm. Something was off, her senses were reeling; but she complied. The vibrator slipped from her pussy with a wet pop. She heard the voice breathing heavily, could almost feel the breath on her ear, and she started shaking: suddenly, painfully aware that the voice was closer, louder than usual, and the person it belonged to was in her room. The vibrator dropped from her hand onto the bedspread, and automatically, her legs closed. She opened her eyes, but couldn't see anything because of the blindfold. She couldn't move. She was frozen. Her heart felt like it was going to explode from her chest, her breathing grew rapid, and then she felt the chain of her clamps trail across her stomach. She gulped.

"Shhh, baby. It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to watch, and you were spoiling the fun. Think back. Haven't you enjoyed the times you've heard my voice telling you what to do to yourself? How to fuck that gorgeous cunt of yours for me?"

She felt herself flush with embarrassment, the heat searing from her toes all the way to her cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby. I know you loved it. Every time you've done this, I've been here, outside, on your balcony, my cock straining against my jeans as I've watched you fuck your pussy for me. It's so beautiful to see. I couldn't resist you anymore, had to see you up close. Tell me you don't like it and I'll go away, you'll never hear from me again."

She felt the chain from her nipple clamps trace over her breasts and shivered.

"Did you like it, baby? Did my sweet, dirty slut like it when I told her how to fuck herself?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"Do you want me to go?"

The voice was softer now, much like she remembered from days gone by when she'd complied with its requests to touch herself gently, bring herself off slowly. She was confused. There was a stranger in her room - but he wasn't a stranger, not really. The voice had coaxed her to orgasm and driven her to ecstasy more times in the past few months than she could remember, and what he told her to do, the way he talked to her, made her feel... free. She shook her head.

The voice sighed, relieved. "Open your legs for me, baby. Let me see that beautiful pussy of yours."

She opened her legs slowly, tentatively. Her heart was still pounding, but her breathing had slowed. She felt as if she were on fire, as she sensed his eyes taking her in.

"Look at that. How beautiful, how wet you are, even now you're ready for a fuck. You're a horny little slut, just begging for a cock to fuck you."

She felt his hand on her thigh, and groaned, felt her hole open and close with need as he blew hot breath onto her pussy. Then she felt something being placed in her hand, her dildo. It was larger than the vibrator, wider and longer. She'd bought it on a whim, after one of these morning rituals. It always came out with the other toys from the box, but was never used. She licked her lips and waited.

"Feel this in your hand – it feels like a real cock, no? So much better than your plastic man. Put it in your cunt."

She raised it to her mouth. It was dry, and she wasn't as wet as before, she needed some lubrication.

"No. Don't do that. Tease your pussy with it, knock on the door. It'll open. Your pussy will open for it so you can fuck it like you've never fucked before."

She trailed the dildo down her body, across her breasts and nipples, before sliding it over her pussy lips. The groan that came from the voice as she slid the head of it around her lips spurred her on, and she toyed with her hole, raising her hips off the bed as she became more aroused by the feel of it against her. It did feel like a cock. The material was skin like and the veins on the shaft felt so real as she slid it up and down her pussy.

"That's it. That's my slut, get it wet for me, slick it up in that sweet cunt juice."

His voice tipped her over the edge and she pushed the dildo into her hole, slowly.

"Oh fuck, yes. That's beautiful, so slow; your cunt is opening just like I said it would. That's it, slide it in."

She pulled it out a little as he said that. Her pussy wasn't wet enough yet, and it burned trying to get the dildo into her hole.

"Don't stop."

"It burns."

He'd never heard her voice before and it startled him. "Trust me. Push it in. Imagine it's a cock. You know you want it; you're so horny, just do it. Ram it deep in your pussy. Fuck it for me. It'll burn at first but then it'll feel so good. Do it." His breath was ragged. "Do it now."

She did. And fuck it burned. But her pussy stretched and took it all in, and then she felt it. His hand on hers, and it drove her insane. She entwined her fingers with his at the base of the dildo, and began fucking herself.

"Fuck yes! That's it baby, you're such a dirty slut, help me fuck your cunt with that dildo, you horny fucking slut. Raise your hips and fuck into it as you push it into your gorgeous fuckhole. Fuck it like a cock. Fuck it like you've never fucked a cock before. Oh fuck!"

She barely noticed as his hand slipped away from hers, she was so caught up in fucking herself for him. It felt so good, buried in her pussy to the hilt. The tension was building again. She moaned, loud.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"That's it baby, talk to me. Does it feel good to fuck that big hard cock for me?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!"

"You look so beautiful, ramming that cock into your cunt. You have a fucking gorgeous cunt, I want to taste you, suck you, fuck you and coat your walls with my cum. Would you like that you slut? Would you like to fuck my cock?"

"Oh fuck, yes, I want to fuck your cock. I want you to ram it in me like I am doing with this. I want you balls deep and I want you to fuck me senseless."

She heard the sound of a belt being taken off, and then a zipper. She moaned.

"Don't stop baby. I'm not going to fuck you, yet. My cock is so hard, it needs a little attention is all. Keep fucking that cunt of yours. Let me see you. Spread your legs more."

She pulled her legs as far apart as they would go, imagining what she looked like, exposed and open and fucking herself, before she felt him hovering over her. She felt the sting before she heard the snap of something hitting her nipple.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm fucking this big fat juicy cock for you and I'm going to cum. Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum."

She rammed the dildo into her pussy harder, and started panting.

"Fuck yes, you slut, fuck that cock, ram your pussy down hard on that cock. Your cunt is so red and swollen and beautiful; let me see it fuck that cock."

Another bit of pain, another snap. The nipple assault made her hand move so fast it was almost a blur. Her hips came off the bed, her feet pushed up her legs as she fucked herself with abandon.

"That's it you horny fucking slut, you're ready aren't you, ready to cum for me? Just a bit longer... Take it all the way in now, all of it; push it in to the base."

She complied. Then heard a familiar buzzing sound; swiftly followed by the feel of a hand on her stomach.

"Hold it there for me baby, tighten your juicy cunt around that cock. Feel it all inside you? It's completely buried in your beautiful fuckhole and you love it. I could make you stay here all day with it rammed in your pussy, and you'd still be in heaven. Hold it there for me baby."

She squeezed the walls of her pussy against the toy as hard as she could as she felt the vibrator move across her breasts, tease her nipples, and travel down her stomach. Then she felt it on her clit, and moaned.

"Not yet, hold still."

He swirled the vibrator over and over, concentrating on her usually neglected bud. Watching as she fought against nature and her pussy started pushing the dildo out slowly. Forcefully he rammed the dildo back into her. She screamed.

"You are so fucking hot! I love your pussy. Cum for me. Let me see my slut cum."

She was almost in agony from sensation as he said those words, the buzzing on her clit continued for only a few seconds more before she let herself go, her juiced squirting from her as she pushed the fake cock out of her hole.

"That's it baby, oh you gorgeous slut, squirt for me, open that cunt and cum for me, let me have it all."

Spurts of cum squirted from her pussy as he spoke, she had never cum like this: it was overwhelming. She was shaking uncontrollably from head to toe, and her breath was erratic. . She felt his hand stroke her sides as he coaxed her down from her high.

"Thank you, my slut. Thank you for showing me. You're so beautiful." He kissed her forehead.

She was still lying on the bed, still shaking from cumming so hard, when she heard the voice stand; heard him move across the room.

"You're leaving?"

She felt bereft.

"Don't worry, I'll be back. Soon..."

She smiled at the thoughts that flitted through her mind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Voice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds