• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 11

Demetrius Ch. 11

Chapter 11

"We love because it's the only true adventure."

She entered the hallway tentatively. He couldn't see much detail since the light from the candles was inadequate for him. But he could see her outline and shape. She was as nicely proportioned as he expected her to be. Moving closer still, he saw her eyes begin to glow. There was no evil source of light emanating from them. They simply reflected the available light in the room, appearing eerie as they did so. And there was something else about them; they were the same eyes he saw in the alley, a soft bluish-white.

In candlelight she saw his room as if it was daylight and in typical female fashion, she saw the collection of dust on his dresser. Her eyesight was a gift of evolution. On a moonless night she saw a meadow as if it were daytime. A vampire's aversion to light has nothing to do with them being cursed as we may think. The light will blind them when they're rendered vulnerable and like any intelligent creature, they'll avoid it. Their skin lacks melanin and pigmentation to protect them from the sun. Though exposure to the sun will cause rapid sunburn, their healing properties counteract it, assuming they're well fed and healthy.

As she moved closer he heard the sound of her toenails making contact with the floor. Though he couldn't see them, they were longer and thicker than her fingernails. Her feet and ankles were strong, thick and powerfully built. Obviously they were a powerful springboard from which leaping, kicking and jumping was made easy.

Softly she slid into bed beside him without speaking, allowing him to do what he may. Instead of saying anything he moved a hand over her silky skin. Her hair was like a lion's mane smelling clean and wild. The overall scent from her was earthy, like a meadow on a sunny day. When he asked what soap she used she said,

"None, we don't sweat through our pores like humans. As you probably know, sweat cools the body as it evaporates which allowed early man to hunt during the heat of the day. But since we are active at night, we evolved without the ability."

She kept her eyes closed. Aside from her fangs they were perhaps her most distinguishable feature, often perceived as evil. But who couldn't appreciate a feline's eye. When she felt his finger beneath her eye she opened it slowly. He saw the vertical iris closing until it was a narrow band of blackness. Her cornea was a light blue-green with yellow specks, surrounded by a circle of yellow and brown at the perimeter. Suddenly she closed her eyes tightly. When he tried to open them again she threw them wide open, staring at him wildly...

"BOO!" she said unexpectedly, startling him until he heard those endearing and delightful sounds within her throat.

"Behave, how can I examine you if you're scaring me," he said still shaken.

He saw her smiling with her eyes for the first time. Somehow she made them appear soft and in so doing he discovered their ability in expressing sentiment. They were incredible; even if they weren't human they were outstanding all the same.

He moved his hand to her chin, gently prying her mouth open. Her teeth were astonishing, much bigger than he thought they'd be. They were like ivory, mostly white with traces of amber at her gums. They were formidable, as frightening as any dog or wild animal yet not as thick as the big cats. They were almost two inches long in their current state. The bottom fangs were not as long but they too looked strong and sharp as nails. Though he was no expert in such matters, he thought she'd have no problem ripping a human to shreds with her teeth alone. In addition to her teeth she had the ability to heal quickly. Surely there were no earthly animals that could escape with their lives in a melee with one of her kind. The thought of what four or five of them could do as a team boggled his mind. It's safe to say, he knew she was not to be trifled with, not ever! He learned through observation and would certainly have to treat her with respect, as a matter of course.

"My mother said you have the ability to inject a substance into humans when you'd turn someone into a vampire. How do you do that?"

"There's a second set of small teeth behind the upper fangs. You can feel them with your finger, if you're careful. We have to bite down hard, sinking them all the way in. We draw up a substance from our nasal cavity. We do it the same way you do when you try to clear your sinuses. It's like swallowing or inhaling with your nostrils."

He touched her tongue feeling the catlike bristles on it, not knowing how long it was until she uncoiled it, rolling it out of her mouth when he saw it had a split end, like a reptiles. At its base it was as wide as ours but it tapered to a narrow band before splitting at the tip.

"I didn't know your tongues were like that," he said in obvious surprise.

"We use them to locate arteries in our prey. They increase our sense of smell and taste. We also aspirate through them when very hot. It's hard for a young vampire to learn to coil them into their mouths. As a result they oftentimes speak with a lisp. We have a lullaby with lisp-sounds intended to comfort, so they know its okay."

He saw her nipples were dark brown, almost black as they stood proud in their perkiness. He kissed and sucked each in turn feeling them grow when he felt her hand at the back of his head, encouraging him to explore further. Gladly she opened her legs for him, inviting his curiosity. Though he was cautious, he found himself kissing her sex before he began to use his tongue on her. He could only guess if she liked it until he heard those encouraging sounds from her again, when he thought she did.

He felt her hand pushing his head harder onto her sex as though she wanted him to be more forceful. It occurred to him not many humans would dare do what he was doing, wondering if he was being prudent and if her bodily fluids could have a negative impact on him. It didn't take long when he discovered a small protrusion at the top of her opening, about the size of a small button.

"Is this where it comes from," he asked not knowing what it was. She rose up on her elbows, looking down to see what he was referring to.

"Yes, our secretion was designed to act as a lubricant by evolution. But as you've discovered, it sexually stimulates and arouses humans and vampires alike when ingested."

The effect from his earlier dose was gone. He ran his tongue over it gently when it began to ooze into his mouth, slowly at first but more readily when soon he had to swallow in order to keep up with the flow. He expected his response would be the same as before, not having to wait long before knowing the answer. He could tell she was pleased in seeing him drinking it, encouraging him by holding his head firmly in place, not wanting him to stop until he had a full dose of her bodily fluids. In his innocence he continued to swallow, accepting her gift as his mother had told him to do.

He moved down her thighs, to her knees and calves. He was impressed in seeing how powerful her ankles and feet were. They were different than humans, the Achilles tendon was two to three times thicker than ours.

He was on his knees at the foot of the bed, his erection strong. When she saw it she wondered what it was going to be like to have him inside her. It was exciting and frightening when suddenly he began to do something no one ever did, licking and kissing her feet. He moved his tongue all around and between her toes, sucking each in turn. He heard a cacophony of syncopated sound coming from her throat and mouth. He chuckled in hearing her laugh openly on two distinct levels for the first time. She didn't know if she wanted him to stop or not but with his enthusiasm, determination and playfulness, he had her howling in delight. She thrust her hips upwards, letting them drop heavily before repeating it for as long as he continued.

Overcoming ...

"Oh my puppy is so bad. Come. Lay on me," she said seeing his need. It was the same need he had when they were in the booth together. Was it so long ago? She moved to facilitate him saying,

"You can kiss me on the mouth again."

Her reassurance and encouragement showed in her eyes. He was tentative nonetheless, especially when feeling her fangs beneath her lips. In a way it was like kissing a scorpion's tail, or perhaps like a snake-trainer who braves kissing a poisonous viper on the head. She remained passive; seeming to like the sensation of his lips against her own. He couldn't be sure if she really liked it or not. It was like she was evaluating it instead of feeling it. It was probably due to Anastasia encouraging her to explore the world of human love. She had asked Alexis to engage in it in spite of their beliefs, that it was something mortals did to form bonds as a precursor to breeding.

When it occurred to him kissing was a human thing, he pulled away to look at her for her response, wanting to know if she liked it. She did like it but that didn't mean she didn't feel embarrassed in having him look at her in the way he did. Vampires never kissed each other on the mouth simply because it was too intimate and it was an act of bonding, forbidden for them.

In a private moment and deciding to do Anastasia's bidding, he felt her hand at the back of his head, pulling his mouth to hers once more. She was still trying to understand that which words could not express. When he felt her opening her mouth, he began exploring once more, moving his tongue over her teeth and inside her mouth. Feeling the fine bristles on her tongue was an experience in itself. One he'd never forget. The moment ran its course when she said,

"Vampires don't kiss this way. It's because we're taught it's wrong to bond with anyone."

He knew kissing was an intimate act, wondering if it would lead to more. The thought of doing it with her excited him more than he thought it would. Maybe it was because she implied it was "dirty" and beneath her dignity but he wanted to try all the same.

Feeling her velvet skin against his, he lay on top of her. The scent from her hair excited him further in its wild earthliness. His insertion and their connection took their breath away for different reasons. He was into her the whole way when she gasped, shaking her head as she called a halt to their coupling. He didn't know if he could stop. He wanted to feel himself ejaculating inside her when he didn't care what the consequences would be.

She was surprised in knowing he was prepared and able to have sex with her, as she thought he and other humans would consider sex with a vampire repulsive. When she realized he accepted her and intended to ejaculate inside her, it hit home and she panicked. She couldn't help herself when using her hands and feet she propelled him upwards and out of her, flying through the air when he landed on his feet at the foot of the bed. His momentum caused him to smack into the wall before sliding to the floor like whitewash thrown against a wall. He sat in disbelief trying to grasp what happened and perhaps more importantly the reasons for it.

Quickly and angrily she got to her feet. He saw her anguish and frustration as it showed in her face. Her arms were held tightly at her sides until she shook her hands into angered fists. The sound of her stomping feet was loud, shaking the floor. Eventually she took control saying,

"I can do this. He's not an animal in spite of what we're taught. Fuck everyone who tell us useless rubbish and won't allow us the freedom to make our own decisions and discoveries."

Though feeling belittled he got back in bed extending a hand to her. She was hoping this wouldn't happen. They lay unspeaking for a long time when he broke the silence asking what she was thinking. She replied with,

"I don't mean this to be insulting but I don't know how to explain it in any other way than to say: What if a female chimp tied you down and was about to sit on you, taking you into her vagina when you didn't feel you could allow it?"

Though he didn't like the comparison, he tried to understand. There wasn't anything he could say to change her thinking. He accepted it reluctantly, pulling the covers over them, wondering what was next for them.

"Are our differences too much after all," he asked.

"I don't know. I only wish you'd let your mother change you, so you'd be one of us. Don't you feel you owe her and perhaps me some guarantee with regards to your mortality. I mean, you could be hit by a car and taken from us far too soon. You can prevent such a thing from happening you know."

He never thought of vampirism as being an insurance policy but maybe it was in a sense. He felt her hand move down his chest to his stomach and below. Quickly she ducked beneath the covers when he felt her mouth on him for the first time, devouring him while doing wonderful and wicked things. Her tongue was magic as it moved over him like a well-trained serpent, knowing exactly all the right areas to focus on. It was unlike anything he experienced. She was eager and more than willing to have him in this way and when he came she clutched him tightly to her as though she wanted him to know they belonged together and he really had become her puppy.

"Did you like that," she asked. He laughed telling her he loved it. She wanted to know what "love" was. It was a human thing she knew but she didn't understand it. In spite of her inability, she asked for his version. He told her it depended on the context it was used in.

"We may say we love their hamburgers but it means something entirely different than when we tell someone we love them," he said realizing how difficult it was going to be.

"The best love of all is the love we show someone without using the words. Love shouldn't be a noun, its best when it's a verb."

"What's a verb," she asked.

He didn't try to explain, wondering if what they'd done was something he'd come to regret.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds