• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 12

My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 12

123

Katie Jackson slowly opened her eyes as her clock radio played some rock-n-roll on the radio. As she went to reach out to shut it off, she winced in pain as her arms ached. The bath mustn't of have helped as she reached through the aches and turned off the alarm. She lay in bed as she took a hold of each forearm and began to massage them. The muscles burned as she recalled stroking Phil Dorman's cock with reckless abandon last evening trying to coax an orgasm.

Mrs. Jackson sat up in the bed and tried to clear her head. She knew this could be the day that she finally gets back into a management position. The most important interview of her life awaited her as she looked over at her clock. She stumbled out of bed, her head still groggy from the restless night sleep.

Mrs. Jackson was not only worried about the interview; she was worried about her neighbor Phil and what he could do to sabotage her life. She reached into the shower and turned on the water gazing at reflection in the mirror. Katie stood naked examining her body and turning slightly to look at her own ass. She loved her tight body and the hours she had put in running and working out. Katie gave a faint smile at the thought of how much her husband appreciated it.

She really missed Fred and his cock and knew she still had a few weeks before her family returned. Katie climbed into the shower as she allowed the hot water to run across her aching forearms and biceps. She rubbed them slowly thinking about Dorman's inability to cum even though she tugged forever on his large dick. Mrs. Jackson couldn't believe the old fatty couldn't cum from the way she rubbed her fingers across him. Her mind raced to how large his penis was, the enormous mushroom head of his cock, the leaking precum that oozed from the tip. She kept waking up in the middle of the night frightened by the possibilities of what could happen if Phil takes his file in and says she had it at her house. Katie began to clean her body and immediately found her nipples to be swollen and hard. She slowly caressed them as she realized she was still turned on and her juices were flowing. Her hand found its way down to her crotch as she felt her swollen clitoris and began to slowly caress it between her fingers. Closing her eyes, she wished her husband was home and she could take his cock into her swollen cunt. She could imagine the taste of her husbands cum being emptied onto her lips and face. Katie's eyes opened and knew she didn't have time to finish; she had to get ready for work. She quickly refocused her mind on her interview and what questions they would ask her.

Today was the first round of interviews and she needed to make sure she wasn't forgettable. Katie steps out of the shower and dried herself. She laid out her favorite business suit with a tight black skirt. As she dried her hair and gazed into the mirror hoping that Phil wasn't serious about his threats of telling everyone of what she had done. Mrs. Jackson mind raced to her friend Sheila and how she partially blamed her for her current predicament. She put on her black lacy panties and started drying her hair looking into the mirror at her body. She didn't want to dress too slutty for the interview not knowing if more males and females were on the board. She applied her makeup, not putting on very much, and then walking out and putting on her lacy bra that covered her perfect b cup breasts. Sliding her skirt on and finally her buttoned down white blouse. Mrs. Jackson did some touching up to her hair and make up. She gazed into the mirror, making sure she looked professional pleased with her appearance; Katie grabbed her jacket from the hanger and headed downstairs.

Katie was pouring herself a cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. She looked towards the door and through the window and saw her overweight neighbor Phil standing outside. Katie thought about ducking into the corner but could see he was looking directly at her. It was too late as it felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. She had prayed she wouldn't have seen him today.

Reluctantly Mrs. Jackson opened the door she immediately felt the lustful stare of Phil. He stood motionless looking at her up and down in lust. He was dressed in his baggy shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. He looked ridiculous with his belly extending past his belt line.

"Hello again freckles, pleased to see me?" He smirked displaying his yellowish teeth. His hair was in disarray as the wind had blown his combover to one side.

Katie said nothing and opened the door stepping aside hoping he would walk in before any of the neighbors saw him.

Dorman started to walk in while staring at his beautiful neighbor, "Good morning Kate I thought we could talk before you go to work," holding a cigarette in his chubby little fingers.

"What is it?" as though she didn't want to discuss anything with him right now as her interview was quickly approaching.

Phil turned and flicks his smoke into the grass by the porch. Katie closes the door behind him as Phil turned towards her, "I'm so sorry about last night. I was just so close cumming. I hadn't been that close in years. They way you stroked me and worked me over. You are a real talent. You were just remarkable," almost sounding like a human being.

A wave of joy enveloped Katie that Phil must realize what he did was wrong. Maybe he was just overwhelmed with what occurred at the hospital, "I'm sorry it didn't work out but I'm sure you'll get everything worked out soon. Do you have your file? I could put it back in the cabinet when I get to work," as she looks down towards his hands.

"What?" Dorman asked as his mouth hangs open.

Confused Katie looked back over at Phil, "Didn't you come over here to say sorry?"

Phil laughed to himself, "Freckles, I came here for you to finish the job!"

Katie was stunned. She stared into his eyes she could tell he was already undressing her in his mind, "I don't have time for this Phil! I need to get to work!"

The fat old man's face turns red, "We had a deal Freckles..," quickly sounding upset.

Katie interrupted, "We had a deal for a handjob! You tried to break it."

Pointing his chubby finger towards her his face reddened, "No Freckles! The deal was to get me off."

Katie snickered, "Not this morning, I need to get to work," as she walked towards the door.

Dorman walked further into the Jackson's house without even looking at Katie, "Then I guess you'll be late!"

Mrs. Jackson quickly tried to reassert control of the situation, "No Phil! I have to go!"

Phil turned beginning to walking towards the door, "Fine! We'll carpool, what time we leaving Freckles?"

"What?" Katie yelled, "Are you serious? Hell No!"

"See you at work Katie!" as he opened the door pausing before leaving, "Have you figured out what you are going to say to your bosses why my file was at your house or why your husband knew about my condition." Phil took a few steps out on the porch and turned to look Katie staring into her hazel eyes, "I spoke to my lawyer this morning," clearing his throat, " He's an old attorney buddy of mine and did you know you could spend up to a year in jail for violating those HIPAA laws," his belly shaking from laughter.

Phil walked a bit closer to Katie, "and did you know he said I would have a great lawsuit against the hospital!" Phil turned and walked down the steps of her porch, "Good luck Freckles!"

"Wait," Katie called out........... Phil stopped a devilish grin appearing on his face, "I have to go to work. I don't have right time now," Katie looked down ashamed, "but maybe later?"

Dorman wanted to push his luck. His lust for Katie had been driving him mad since Fred tried giving him advice. He looked up at her and sneered, "Maybe you should call in and tell them you are going to be late," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle, "I've brought my lube. It might speed things up," tossing her a bottle of sexual lubricant.

Katie caught it and stared down at the bottle. Katie's mind raced looking for an alternative but finding nothing. Would he really complain? Would she have to spend time in jail? What would her husband think of her?

"Can't we discuss this later?" still not looking towards her revolting neighbor. His silence was her answer. Without making eye contact her voice trembled with emotion, "Just a handjob?"

"Yes Freckles," as Dorman turned and walked back up onto the porch he leaned closer and whispers into her ear, "...For starters."

He reaches around her tried to grab her ass; Katie knocked his hand away as he tried to squeeze it. Katie looked down at the bottle in her hands, slowly closing her fingers around it.

Dorman walked back into the Jackson's house. Katie looked around to make sure nobody saw what had transpired and followed Phil into her home, "I need to call work first." She grabbed the phone from the desk and quickly dialed thinking of some way out of the situation, but her mind was blank. Mrs. Jackson sighed as she stared at Phil as he stared in lust back at her.

The phone continued to ring as Phil walked closer to her, "You look fucking hot as hell today Mrs. Jackson!" he reached out and started rubbing her breast over his silky blouse. Katie tried to back away but Phil grabs her waist with his other hand and pulls her closer and blurted out, "Who's in charge here Freckles?"

The wife listened intently to the headset of the phone as she tries to move away from the old man's disgusting touching, "Later Phil...," with a hint of sexiness in her voice, "...you can touch later." The words made her want to throw up but she needed to stall to come up with a plan to get away. Phil smiled but he continued to rub her chest.

Phil squeezed her breast with his left hand while his right hand continually pawed her perfect ass. His cock was already hard in his shorts waiting to be released. It had been so long since he had a woman and none of them were ever has beautiful or sexy as his neighbor. He couldn't wait to have her stroking his cock again and released her as he heard a voice on the phone, "Hello, this is Sheila..."

Katie interrupted her boss and immediately irritated at her happy tone, "Sheila this is Katie, I'm going to be a little late," as she stared back at Phil as he's rubbing his cock over his shorts, easily seeing the outline of his mammoth member.

"You have your first interview this morning, right?" Sheila asked her.

"I know, I shouldn't be too long, I'm just having..." looking over at Phil as he started to unbutton his shorts and sighs, "...car trouble."

"Okay, call me if you need a ride." Sheila suggested.

"I will," as she stared at her obese neighbor as he begins to lower his shorts. Katie hung up the phone and tossed it down, "What are you doing? We can't do it here!"

"Yes we can," gazing at the Jackson's neat and tidy home, "Maybe a change of scenery will help?" almost mocking his neighbor.

Mrs. Jackson quickly volunteered, "You can't smoke in my house." She was trying everything to get him out of her house. Katie did not want the disgusting neighbor to disrobe in her house especially in the room where her husband gave her the first taste of semen. The wife glances around the room and thinks of all the wonderful memories of her husband making love to her and she did not want them polluted by Phil.

"That's fine." as he dropped his shorts his cock springing straight out Phil sat down on the sofa where her husband gave her first facial. His cock sticking straight out with the head of his cock a much darker purple than the previous night. The thick purple veins even more pronounced.

Katie couldn't help but gasp at the sight of his huge muscle extending from beneath his overweight beer belly. The tip enormous, looking much fatter than last night. Phil saw her eyes, "I kept getting hard all night thinking of you; the way you stroked my cock. Hell, I thought about coming over last night."

"Let's not beat around the bush Freckles, get naked. This time everything comes off, I want to see it all, "announced Phil.

"NO! I said just a handjob!" Mrs. Jackson feels nauseated and starts to kneel between his hairy legs tossing the bottle next to him, "Can't we just try some lube first and see how it goes? Maybe you'll get off sooner than you think"

"NO!" obviously growing impatient, "Take off your fucking clothes!"

Katie swallowed and stood up in front of her suitor, "Slowly," he demanded.

Mrs. Jackson unbuttoned her blouse sliding it off; tossing it onto the floor. She then unzipped the side of her skirt sliding it off revealing her black lacy thong. Looking over at Phil, "Good enough?"

Dorman shook his head 'no', "All of it, let me see what Mr. Jackson only gets to see."

Mrs. Jackson paused for a minute and sighed, "Let's just get started."

"We already are," Phil laughed as he lifts his t-shirt over his head kicking his sandals off. Phil's hairy chest and his man boobs hung off to the sides as he reclined on the sofa. He took a hold of his giant member with one hand and picked up the bottle of lubrication with the other. He opened it and squirted a large amount across the head of his cock; slowly rubbing it in with his hand.

"Take off your bra and panties but leave the heels on, they make you look slutty," Katie reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra sliding it off and dropping it into the pile of clothes. She then exhaled and slowly lowered her panties revealing her freshly cleaned pussy and ass.

"Oooohhh Freckles, nice landing strip!" making reference to Katie's thin strip of pubic hair above her vagina, "turn around and let me see that fine ass of yours"

Katie slowly spun around as she felt Phil staring at her small waist and perfect ass. She suddenly felt sick as she has to stand in front of the grotesquely fat man as he lusted after her. She could hear the unmistakable sound of Phil working his cock with his hand. She glanced back at his lubricated huge penis with his chubby fingers wrapped around it working it up and down as quickly as he could. His cock glistens from the oil. He released it as it sticks straight up throbbing and twitching, "okay Freckles, let's see what you can do."

Katie turned and knelt between his chubby legs. She reached out taking his giant cock into her hands and started stroking it. Immediately her arms started to burn, still sore from stroking his cock last night. Grabbing the lube she generously squirted more onto his head stroking it hard with a tight grip causing the head to turn even a deeper shade of purple if possible. Grabbing the prick as hard she could she rubbed it up and down allowing his flesh to burn under her constant pressure. Katie began alternating hands as immediately they have begun to burn. Her arms started stroking the massive dick, "Just keep going," she told herself, "Faster maybe it will get him off."

Katie's arms after 10 minutes of constant quick and slow stroking began to tire. Phil noticed how her pace was slowing. He smiled to himself knowing that Katie was going to have to decide if she's going to take the next step. Her hands felt so good around him but Dorman wanted to push his neighbor, "This isn't working. I'm not even close; I guess you'll have to think of something else."

Katie stroked faster, "How long is this going to take," looking over at the clock.

"You really know how to ruin a moment," standing up as his cock almost hit Katie's chin Katie moved to the side quickly to avoid his powerful tool as he bent down picking up his shorts.

"What else can I do? I'm stroking as fast as I can," Katie said with a hint of desperation in her voice.

Phil looked down at his married neighbor. She looked so sexy she looks with her hands resting in her lap her pouty small perfect lips staring up at him. Dorman stood above her and dropped his shorts, "Tell me what you think of my cock?"

Katie puzzled at his question blurted out, "What?"

"Come on Freckles, Is it bigger than expected isn't it?" boasts Phil, "Its okay to admit it, tell me? Is my cock bigger than Fred's?

Phil stood with his cock inches from her face. Mrs. Jackson mumbled, "No" as she tried to avoid eye contact with his massive penis.

"Liar!" as his belly shook from laughter, "I see the way you stare at it, hell I can almost see you salivating!"

Phil takes a hold of his own cock as Katie stared up at him as he slowly stroked his cock with his hand, "Is his dick as big as mine?" squeezing it hard and forcing the blood into the head making it expand even further.

Katie didn't say a word but continued to stare at Phil as he works his cock as precum begins to ooze from his pee hole.

Dorman watched as he slowly stroked his cock next to his neighbors freckles face, "Tell me what you think of my cock Katie, I want to know how big I stand in comparison to your husband. It's bigger isn't it?"

"No! Why can't you just cum?" scolds Katie.

"Come on! Tell me about it. Tell me about my cock," he demanded stroking it faster.

Katie looks up into his eyes thinking if she was to give into his fantasy that he would get off, "You have a wonderful cock Phil!" Her stomach turns at the words that came out of her mouth. Her thoughts race to her husband but she knows this was her problem and she needed a way out. She looks up at Phil as he stares down at her stroking his cock, sweat beading off of his forehead. She opens her eyes bigger and in her sexy sweet voice, which she usually saves for her husband, "Your cock is so big," her eyes focus in on the head and she slowly looks back up to Phil, "..And thick!"

"I know!" proud of what she had asserted. "I bet your husband would be jealous that I have such a huge package hanging between his legs? Do you ever fantasize about something this big?"

"No it's too big." She remembered the big dildo in the adult bookstore. She wanted to buy it with her husband. Have him use it on her. How she wanted to feel it inside of her. Something that big stretching her out.

"Are you saying you couldn't take me into your small little pussy? I would probably make you cum before I got it all the way in. pushing it to where your husband couldn't take it."

"You're disgusting," growing impatient with his banter, "If you would just concentrate you would probably cum already!" Looking over at the clock, "I'm going to have to leave soon, is there anything I can do?" Katie continued to look up at Phil sitting on her knees in front of the fat old man rubbing his cock.

"Start stroking it, I shouldn't have to do all the work," Dorman growled.

Katie reluctantly reached up and grabbed his cock with both hands and started stroking the entire length of his shaft. Dorman reaches down and picked up the bottle of lube and squirted the liquid on his cock as Katie continued to glide her fingers across him. The head of his cock continued to grow as Katie's tight grip forced blood to the tip. She fights through the pain in her arms and after 5 minutes of furious stroking she dropped them to her lap, "I can't go on. My arms hurt. Can't you finish yourself?"

Phil looks down at her and doesn't say a word but just grins. Katie becoming increasingly frustrated, "What else can I do?"

Dorman waited for this moment since she left last night. Butterflies enveloped his stomach and he had dreamed of this moment since his neighbor moved in, "I guess that depends Freckles, are you any good at sucking a dick? Do you let Fred fuck that tiny mouth of yours?"

"Yes," looking up at Phil, "I let him fuck my mouth. He's my husband."

"Let's see how good you are then. Let's find out if you can actually suck a real dick and not a small willy like your husbands."

"I'm not sucking your dick Phil," as Katie tried to stand up but Phil reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder. Mrs. Jackson looks up and at him and reached out to move his hand but he was steadfast.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds