• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Married Little Ashley Ch. 01

Married Little Ashley Ch. 01

Hi, My name is Ashley. I am a 21-year-old married woman to a Marine in Iraq. I am 5’0 115 lbs with black curly hair and eye’s. I am built nice with a 34c chest.

My hubby has been goon 3 months now and I miss him so much especially in bed. I was playing on the Internet one night when I went to yahoo chat in a Michigan room. I had many men start to chat with found one and me just a few miles away.

We exchanged pictures and told each other all about our selves. He was 6 ft tall 190 lbs and single. He told me his name was Jim. The only thing was he was 35 years old. 14 years older than myself. We chatted for about and hour and asked if I would like to go out for a drink. I said maybe just a drink.

We were chatting when he asked if I had any naughty pictures and I said maybe. He said he would show me his if I should him. I said what the hell it can’t hurt anything and I had naughty pictures to send to my hubby anyways. He sent me a picture of his chest and I sent him one of my chest naked.

All he could say was wow and sent me another pictures. This time I said wow. His cock was huge at lease 10 inches long and thick like a pop can. I told him his cock was awesome and if I weren’t married I would have to check it out closer.

I now sent him a nude of me lying on my back with my wide open showing him my shaved tight pink pussy. Jim said omg Ashley that is an awesome pussy you have and it looks so tight. I told him it is my hubby only has a hotdog for a penis. So it is tight.

Jim asked me again if I would go out for some dinner and drinks. I felt a little easier now after seeing him nude so I said sure. We made arrangements for the next evening and I would meet him there.

The next night I was getting ready for our night out. I picked this new skirt out that went about 6 inches above my knee’s. I then looked at my panties and decided on a thong. I put on a nice top with no bra. My lips are nice and pink so I just put on lips gloss to make them shinny.

I left for the place and as I was getting to the door when Jim came running up to me and introduced him self.

He was hot for an older man and we went inside. We ate dinned and emptied a bottle of wine. I was a little buzzed when he asked me to dance a slow dance with him. I said I don’t know remember I am married. Jim said ok and led me to the dance floor.

We danced 2 songs and he never tried anything. We went back to the table and ordered 2 drinks. We talked and he was telling me how lucky my hubby was to have me and how beautiful I was. Jim said my lips were the best part of my face and if I weren’t married he would love to kiss me.

We were on our 2nd strong drink when slow music came back on. Jim pulled me to the floor and held me close telling me how sexy I am and how he would love to kiss me.

The drinks were getting to me and I said ok just a kiss. I looked at him and his lips moved to mine. His lips felt so good on mine. It was a long time since I kissed my hubby. I felt his tongue parting my lips and I let him.

We stood there kissing like husband and wife when I pulled away and said remember I am married. We went and sat down and had one more drink. Jim played the bill and we walked out to the cars. Jim had a big suv and pushed me up to it. Jim moved in for another kiss this time really kissing me. He was getting to me and my body was responding to his kisses.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I felt his large cock against me. Jim was kissing my neck and telling how beautiful and sexy I was. I was getting really horny now and was losing control. Jim moved a hand under my top and I said no not here in your suv.

We got in the back seat and I sat on his lap kissing him. His hand went under my top again pinching my nipple and making it rock hard. I could feel Jims cock thru his pants as we kissed. Jim now lifted my top off and kissed his way to my nipples. He was licking kissing and biting them. It felt so good and was grinding my crotch against his.

Jim’s hand went under my skirt and up my thigh. He was kissing me now as his figures moved the tiny strip of cloth of my thong. Jim put a finger in me then 2 and said god Ashley your so dam tight.

I now came to my senses and said we need to stop I am married. I pulled off his soaked fingers and sat next to him. Jim leaned in and started kissing me again and I said just kissing and he said ok Ashley.

He was kissing my face lips neck and soon my nipples again. Jim pushed me down on the big seat and soon his hand was under my skirt again and rubbing my closed thighs. He bit down hard on my nipple and my legs came wide open.

Jim moved his hand back to my exposed married pussy and started fingering me again. He came up and kissed me and I said just your fingers and he really went to town. He had me bucking and moaning on his back seat and I came and came hard on his hand. The next thing I knew Jim’s face was between my thighs and he was licking my clit. I said no Jim but I lifted my pussy and came all over his face.

I heard his belt and zipper go down. He got on his knees and was between my thighs. I sad no Jim we cant fuck we cant. Jim looked at me then and said suck me off then Ashley.

He sat up on the seat and I bent over to look at the biggest cock in my life. I took it in my tiny hands and my figures did not even go around it. I looked at him and asked how big is this monster. Jim said 11 inches and 3 inches wide.

I opened my mouth and took about 3 inches in my mouth. I sucked him the best I could and he was moaning my name. Jim said Ashley I am going to cum and I just kept sucking him. He said here it comes Ash and I tried to swallow it all but I was just too much.

I licked the side of his monster cock and cleaned all his potent seed of him. Jim said wow Ashley that was the best blow job ever. He now kissed me and no one ever kissed me after sucking them off, this turned me on also. Now I thought his sexual urge was gone I invited him over for a night cap.

I went to my car and Jim followed me to my home. We went inside and Jim said he enjoyed the evening and I said likewise.

I went and made two screwdrivers and he put on some slow music. We drank our drinks and talked. Jim asked me if I would like to dance and I said sure. We were dancing and kissing like lovers. Jim picked me up and said where is the bedroom. I said that way and Jim took me in and put me down on my marital bed.

He pulled all his cloths off and then told me to strip. I took everything off and got in next to him. We started kissing again. Jim kissed his way down my body and was soon eating me out again. I was Cumming all over his face when he said Ash I want to fuck you.

I said no Jim we can’t fuck. I am married and not on the pill. Jim said let me just rub the head on my married pussy lips. I said ok but just the head no penetration. Jim moved between my married thighs and was rubbing his huge cock head between my pussy lips and clit.

God it felt good and I came again making my pussy even slicker. Jim pushed the head in now and god I was being stretched wide. I said no Jim and he said you said just the head.

He moved it around in me and I was in Cumming again. Jim pulled out and I thought he was done but he pushed back in with a lot of cock following the head.

I looked down and half his cock was in me and I was open wide. He was already deeper than my hubby. I said no Jim we cant and just the head remember. Jim pulled out and told me to get on top.

Now I had control and just the head was in me. Jim was kissing me and my nipples when I felt him push on my hips. His meaty cock slipped in about 3 inches.

I just let it stay there felling its thickness in me. Jim pushed and pulled my hips and I was rocking with him on his huge cock. I felt more of him enter me. He was half in again.

This time I lifted up and began to ride half of his cock. It felt awesome and I looked at him and said please don’t cum in me. Jim said ok and I went back to riding him.

Every time I went done he lifted up and soon he had ¾ of his cock in my tight married pussy. Jim said oh god Ashley your so dam tight and I said you are in virgin territory. He said oh yes-married little Ashley and rolled me over on my back.

He started to really pound me and I felt his balls slap my ass. He was all the way in and god it felt good. Jim was fucking me with all his might and my head was hitting the headboard of my husband’s bed.

Jim oh Ashley I am going to cum baby. I said pull out and cum on me and at the last second he did and came all over my tits and face.

We fucked 2 more times that night and I took his sperm in my mouth both times. We fell asleep and fucked one more time in the morning with him Cumming all over my chest.

We took a shower and I kissed him good-bye. I went and looked at myself in the mirror and said oh my god I can’t believe I cheated on my hubby.

Hope you liked this part.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Married Little Ashley Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds