• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 12

Demetrius Ch. 12

Chapter 12

Gifts in White Satin...

He remembered Alexis getting out of bed during the night licking his cheek, kissing him goodbye. For some reason he never heard the apartment door closing, causing him to wonder if she might still be there. Rather than investigate he fell back asleep not awakening until morning. When he did his hand went to his neck, feeling for puncture wounds. Not finding any he breathed a sigh of relief in knowing he was still human, at least for now.

After getting out of bed he looked around half-hoping she was still there. He had visions of her hanging upside down somewhere, sleeping fitfully. Without a trace of her he shrugged his shoulders deciding on a shower. While doing so his eyes went to the drain looking for a few strands of her hair -- there were none to be found. He felt energized while showering, as though he'd been given a shot of B-vitamins. He couldn't account for the feeling of extra energy since it never occurred to him what effect her bodily fluids were having on him.

While taking out the trash he felt a piece of the cross poking through the trash-bag, reminding him of what he'd done with her beckoning. He felt too good to feel a sense of guilt for what he'd done, never giving it a second thought.

He hated thinking about her constantly but couldn't help it. He wasn't the kind of guy to sleep with someone and then write them off, as though nothing happened -- especially a vampire. He decided he wanted to buy her something. It was more an experiment to see if he was up to the challenge, a task posing all sorts of problems. Getting her a gift was sort of a payback too, since he felt certain she was the one who'd been leaving the gifts outside his door.

He walked the aisles of a nearby department store, scratching his head as he mumbled to himself frequently. He had no idea what to get her. "Were there 'vials-of-the-month' clubs for vampires," he wondered smiling to himself.

He was in the ladies cosmetics department, lost in thought when a good-looking young woman spotted him from behind her counter, offering help. He placed two hands on the counter leaning forward, looking down at all the bottles of perfume, overwhelmed. He doubted she'd use perfume. After getting a large tube of sun-screen the girl asked if there was anything else she could help him with.

"I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I met someone I don't know how to buy for. She's not like anyone else."

"I hear that one all the time," she said smiling.

"No really, she's not like anyone else. I don't know what she likes. As far as I know she doesn't need perfume. Strange thing is, I don't think she needs to."

The clerk knew smitten when she saw and heard it, deciding to play along:

"Well, there are some light smelling talc's," she said reaching to take one out so he could sample it. After opening the lid she handed it to him when they made eye-contact.

"Wow, nice eyes," she said in seeing them.

"Thanks. Some say they're eerie looking."

"I can see why but when you smile they're amazing, less intense."

Though feeling complimented he decided perfume was a bad idea, telling her as much. When he turned to leave she asked using a different tone, "How about a bottle of Red?"

For some reason his first thought was the color of blood. When he turned to look at her he feared she might be smiling -- fangs showing. Instead he saw her innocently holding up a bottle of perfume with a big red heart and the word "Red" written in white letters inside the heart. She sprayed some on the back of her hand letting him smell it.

"It doesn't blend well with my skin-type but there are some who seem to like it. It has an unusual fragrance don't you agree," she asked still looking dreamily into his eyes.

The scent more than intrigued him. In fact he felt an unexpected arousal in smelling it. Then it hit him, it was the same perfume his mother used. He wondered if it might be a favorite of vampires. He decided to buy it thinking if Alexis didn't like it he'd give it to his mother, when and if he saw her again.

After looking around for another hour or so he decided on a heavy-duty toenail clipper. Press-on nails seemed reasonable as did the ribbed sleeveless black cashmere sweater. He had no idea what she could do to conceal her fangs, thinking it was why she didn't smile much.

He returned to his apartment thinking and hoping to see a sign from her. There wasn't any. Since he didn't bother with gift-wrap, he set the gift-bag on the kitchen table before going to the park to play chess for awhile. He wondered how George and Connie were getting along, if at all. He played a few games before going to the art museum wanting to see a new exhibit. On his way home he decided to see what movie-rentals were available at a local store. When he got to the horror section he took every vampire movie they had, wondering what they were like as he still wanted to learn as much as possible about them.

It'd been awhile since he called his father, so he called him. He was afraid to bring up his mother, thinking it would only upset him. But the possibility of his running into her was so unlikely, he did so anyway. Certainly he wouldn't tell him the details but he thought bringing her up in conversation would provoke some response. He imagined some far-out comment like,

"Son, I don't know how to tell you this but your mother's a vampire," knowing he'd never be so forthright. The subject of his mother was something his father avoided at all cost. Perhaps he was tight-lipped out of shame, wanting to protect Demetri from a mistake he still regretted.

He put the first movie in the DVR player, wondering if Alexis would call or if he should call her. He decided not to and after popping some popcorn he kicked off his shoes, cuddling up to watch the movies. Something in one of the movies made him recall the story about the frog and the scorpion; where the scorpion asked the frog for a ride across the lake. The frog told the scorpion he was crazy, saying he'd probably sting him before they got halfway across the lake. The scorpion assured him he wouldn't since he'd drown as well. The frog thought about it awhile thinking he could probably trust the scorpion and was worrying needlessly. When they were halfway across the lake sure enough, the scorpion stung the frog and as they were both drowning the frog asked why. The scorpion's reply was, "It's my nature to sting. What would you expect from a scorpion?"

Understandably he thought of himself as being the good-natured and trusting frog while Alexis was the scorpion. The lake was the dark mystery surrounding his mother and the world of vampires in general. As he fast-forwarded through the movies he felt he was being drawn, sucked down into the unknown, having left the shore of humanity in his willing ignorance. He wondered if Alexis wanted him to drown. If it was something he had to do before being resurrected as a vampire.

Kitty...

He thought he'd hear from Alexis by Sunday but didn't. On Monday after work he stopped in Nick's for an early dinner. He chose a booth. Sitting alone at one of the tables was a young Goth-looking girl of about eighteen. Though she had numerous piercings, black lipstick and heavy mascara and eye-shadow; she looked very pretty with a perfect black page-boy hairstyle. He noted her piercings and decorations were either black or silver.

She smiled shyly at him, moving her coffee cup to her lips with two hands. When he saw her long black-polished fingernails, he breathed a sigh of relief in seeing they looked human enough. She was perhaps the prettiest Goth-style girl he'd ever seen. Like most choosing her persona of appearance, she tried to conceal her natural beauty with all the flamboyant items of apparel she used to adorn herself.

When she stood to leave she paused at his table. She looked as if to speak. When she didn't he thought she was leaving. But suddenly and surprisingly she slid into his booth with a smile saying,

"Like, you're not Demetrius are you?"

He smiled shaking his head, telling her he was. She told him she knew Alexis adding,

"I thought so, especially when I saw your eyes. Like, you're so lucky to have her as a girlfriend; everyone loves her. She told me I might run into you here. Anyway, um, I was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a favor."

He was surprised to hear her refer to Alexis as being his girlfriend, making him wonder what the rest of their conversation was. He asked what the favor was when she explained,

"Well, like I want to become one of them so bad but they said I'd have to do certain things before they'd let me. They said I'd have to serve them awhile. It's kinda like an initiation and a trial period. You know what I mean?"

He almost choked on a mouthful of coffee, asking if she was serious in wanting to become a vampire.

"Like, yeah. Who wouldn't want what they have?"

He smiled wondering if she knew where she was headed and if he should try to change her mind. But then it occurred to him she seemed old enough to make her own decisions. Out of curiosity but with reservation he asked what she needed.

"Alexis told me the last time the two of you were together she couldn't be there for you the way you wanted her to be. The way a man needs a woman. Like, you know what I mean I take it? Anyway, since she knew I loved doing it, she asked if I'd be willing to do it with you the whole way. I told her I would. It was like a no-brainer since you're her boyfriend and all, you know?"

"So this is how Alexis chose to deal with the possible guilt she felt," he thought wondering what he should do. Apparently Alexis wanted to make a surrogate of Kitty, a gift. He doubted Alexis understood how unscrupulous and insensitive she was being, thinking he knew a scorpion when he saw one in action.

"What's in it for me," he asked knowing it wasn't every day a beautiful girl like her came along offering herself in such a way.

She put a finger to a tooth looking at the ceiling, rolling her eyes in thought. He saw how white the white part of her eyes looked in contrast to her dark eye-makeup. A smile crossed her face when she came around to his side of the booth. She wore a short black pleated jump-skirt. It moved up her thigh as she scooted closer, giving him a peek of her white satin panties.

"Well, I'm a good lay and you're a male and I'm a female. So let me think about this, like duh. Are you kidding me!?"

She lifted and bent one leg on the seat, watching his eyes. He was helpless; unable from looking down. Her semi-transparent undies had a wet spot revealing her swollen labia. She looked very nice in her high-top rugged looking lace-up black boots. They contrasted nicely with the soft inviting femininity between her legs. Seeing she held his attention she daintily lifted her skirt a little higher to accommodate his ogling of her privates.

"See how excited I get when I think about doing it," she said looking around to make sure no one was nearby. She took his hand placing it between her legs. He felt her wet panties, smelling her pheromones. After moving them aside she said,

"Put your finger in me. Pretend it's your cock. Go on, move it in and out; finger-fuck me."

It was obvious her mucous membrane had been working overtime. He felt her moistness and arousal. Her arousal had the expected effect on him. She kissed him deeply, inhaling and exhaling into his mouth as she trembled, climaxing easily in spite of their having only met.

"Wow, we didn't even have to do it and I had one already," she said adding, "Alexis said you might not want to do it with me and told me to tell you gifts of love don't always come in tidy little packages. They can come in the form of other people too. She told me if you were to reject me you'd be rejecting her gift to you, hurting her feelings. You don't want to hurt her feelings do you Demetri?"

All he could do was shake his head. Alexis's unbelievable tact or lack of it was so out of the ordinary it became laughable. In spite of it he found himself smiling into the last of his coffee, finishing it off before he and Kitty made their way to his apartment.

Kittens and puppies...

He was unlocking his door when he saw a sheepish young man coming out of Beth's apartment. Beth smiled sleepily at Demetri and Kitty, gently waving at them. He could see what she'd been up to. He feared she might say something uncouth like, "Get em tiger." He breathed a sigh of relief when she silently closed her door.

If lust too was a jewel, sometimes marriage could be the chain from which trinkets dangle.

"Some people never learn they can't fuck-away their loneliness and mistakes," he reflected thinking Beth had made a hobby out of adultery.

Holding the newspaper in his right hand, he scanned the headlines. Kitty held his left arm at the elbow with both hands moving it up and down between her legs impatiently.

"Come on already," she pleaded. He found her enthusiasm exciting and contagious.

Entering his apartment Kitty looked around until she found his bedroom. She threw herself on the bed as if she was trying it on for size. Satisfied with the fit she lay on her back, wiggling around as she opened and closed her legs, giving him a better look at her panties and the moist treat awaiting inside. She opened her arms to him until he joined her on the bed. They kissed and fondled one another as they began to undo and remove each others clothing. She was adorable, as cute as a kitten.

"Oh my -- Alexis never said you were endowed," making him smile as he mounted her. With their combined efforts he was inside her as far as possible. He saw her reaction as she stared up at him smiling, on the verge of laughter.

"Wow, just hold it there so I can feel it in me. You must be Tickle-Me-Tummy-Elmo or something. I think I can get off without you having to move."

Her warm, moist receptiveness opened and closed squeezing and releasing until he added to the sensation, moving in and out. He noted how warm she was and how comfortable it felt being in her embrace. He wanted to make sure it was good for her, asking if she was okay. She stuck out her tongue, curling it up at the sides as she smiled in answer.

"No wonder Alexis loves you," she said not thinking.

"You mean she told you she loved me," he asked in disbelief unable to stop moving.

"Well she didn't use the word love but the things she told me about you and how she feels when she's around you made me think she loves you."

"Do you really think they're capable of loving," he asked.

"Well I know people love their pets and feel a close connection to them. Now shut up and fuck me!"

She clutched his ass pulling him deep inside her as he shot torrents of sperm inside her receptive warmth. He was surprised finding himself thinking of Alexis, wanting her the way he was having Kitty. With those thoughts he came forcefully. It shot in and out of her backfiring onto his balls. She said she never felt anything so good, as though someone had turned on a warm-water hose inside her.

He asked how she got her name. She answered with,

"Alexis gave it to me. We were about to have sex and I was at the foot of the bed. She opened her legs as I crawled up towards her, meowing like a kitten. Ever since then she calls me her Kitty."

He laughed saying she called him her puppy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds