• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Double or Nothing Ch. 02

Double or Nothing Ch. 02

I just have to write the rest of this story. After Cindy tasted the juices of the three of us mingled together from her sweet cunt, she went and cleaned up a bit. She had cum running down her thighs and wanted to be eaten more, so she cleaned it out to give us a fresh pussy to work with.

After about an hour Cindy came out and asked if that was all we could do. Now since she was wearing nothing this was a challenge Rich and I couldn't refuse so she came and sat down between us. This was all it took to get us both off our break and clock into that body of hers. We started slow with just some rubbing and light kissing. We both were kissing her neck and playing with her tits. Cindy had a mouth on each of her tits at the same time and she was in heaven. We both were rubbing her thighs and playing with her pussy at the same time, so she was very much into letting us do what ever we wanted.

I pulled her lips apart as Rich slid his finger into her cunt she let out a little moan and readjusted the way she was sitting so she could see what we were doing to her cunt. Her pussy was still very wet and she was still very turned on, so I slid a finger in along side of his and she started going wild humping our hands. We both looked up at each other and smiled, knowing we had her and she would never be the same after today.

We were both still naked so she was able to reach both our cocks at the same time and started stroking us. Rich moved down her belly kissing it while I started kissing her and playing with her magnificent titties. Rich was licking her clit and he had two fingers inside that tight pussy of hers that I felt should be very loose by now, but it wasn't. To our delight it had retained its strength and was wanting more dick so we were going to give it to her in a big way.

After what seemed like an eternity he got up and let me take his place much to her delight. Cindy told me later that she loved the way he rubbed her chest and fucked her but he didn't do well eating pussy, and I have a talent at it. Eating pussy is one of my favorite things to do. Cindy's pussy lips are very swollen from lust at this point and her clit is hard and erect. She loves for me to pull her hood back and suck her clit while I finger her. So that's what I give her, Rich was holding her leg up and admiring her whole crotch, while my hands and tongue are working on her juicy cunt. She has his cock in her mouth and is giving him the blow job of his life, while he is still playing with her tits.

After just a few minutes Cindy was tensing up and then she beard down and had a huge orgasm that just kept on going and she lost control of what she was doing with his cock, and was totally lost in her own orgasm. Her stomach and legs were involuntarily shaking from all this. When it was over she said we must go to bed and fuck her good. When we got to the bed Cindy lay down on her back and Rich climbed between her legs and slid his cock right into her awaiting pussy and started humping her hard. He told her we were both going to fuck her as much as she wanted, and she just moaned at that. I got up and let them fuck, she looked so good getting bone by another man.

They were fucking wildly and then Rich stopped and held deep in her and filled her full of cum again. Then he got off and I took his place Cindy looked like she was really in a daze yet from the orgasm she had on the couch, and the fucking she was getting was just adding to it with pure pleasure. When I slid in she just let out a moan and pulled me into her very tight and kissed me as I started pounding her cunt at the start. I looked over at Rich and he was trying to get hard again so he could get in again when I was done. My pounding kept up though because I had already had two orgasms earlier and was here for the long haul and she was loving it.

I was kissing her and pounding her at the same time and saw Rich was ready to go again, so I told him to get ready and take my place. Then as he climbed up on the bed I pulled out with a loud slurp and Rich slid back in and started to pound her again, Cindy was going crazy being pounded by two studs that just wanted to work on her whole body at the same time. Cindy was our job and the payment was very good. Rich pulled out and she got on her knees and let him in for a nice tight slow ride. I thought sure he would go quick but she just kept begging please don't stop, so he went slow and deep. I got in front of her to feed her my cock but she said I just want you guys to fuck me for now and I don't want to have to take my mind off the cock inside me, so I just held her tits while they swayed back and forth with the rhythm of his fucking her.

Rich fucked her until he was pouring with sweat and then he tensed up and unloaded in her cunt. Then it was my turn again, so I replaced him at her back door. When I slid my cock into her she started to convulse again and I just rode her slow and deep pulling almost all the way out and sliding back in with a little thrust she was in a constant orgasm for about ten minutes. When I came it was all I could do to hang on, my balls were drained. I lay forward on her still deep in her cunt and asked if she was enjoying this, her answer was a big yesssss. We had a few more meetings with Rich that I plan to write about soon, but for now Cindy has to proof read for accuracy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Double or Nothing Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds