• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Love Rides a Chestnut Horse Ch. 02

Love Rides a Chestnut Horse Ch. 02

12

The next morning he woke before dawn and gently slipped from the bed without waking her. He lovingly tucked her back in and quickly dressing walked outside to start the mornings work. She awoke a few moments later, noticing his absence. As she stretched the sleepiness away, she looked around for signs of him, afraid he was gone. As her panic reached a high level, she heard the screen door slam at the back of the house, and sighed in relief. She rose from the bed and slipped into a sleeveless nightdress, brushed her long hair, and padded down the stairs to the kitchen. As she entered, she saw him washing up at the kitchen sink. She walked up behind him and slid her arms around his waist.

He smiled, looking back over his shoulder. "Good morning, beautiful."

"You know, you didn't have to do it all yourself," she scolded.

He bent his head down, kissed her cheek. "I don't mind, I'm sure you were tired and needed some rest. How about some breakfast? You know, since we never got around to dinner last night?"

She released a girlish giggle. "Of course, I'll make you some."

He shook his head. "No, WE will make some for US." He walked over and leaned against the counter next to her. She moved away to the icebox to get the eggs and some bacon. He watched as she moved, transfixed by her.

"Isabella, I know it's still so early and maybe I shouldn't say this so soon....."

A blush lit up her cheeks, and she looked at the floor quickly. But then she slowly brought her eyes back up to meet his. He waited until they were making eye contact.

"I love you."

Her gasp was small, but her blush got deeper still. She smiled. "I feel the same. I just... can't believe it."

He pulled her small form into his arms and held her tight. Her arms snaked carefully around his waist. They stayed there for a moment, until she attempted to pull away, ready to go make breakfast. However, as she pulled away, he pulled her back, picking her up easily and kissing her passionately. His fingers trailed through her long hair, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. His hands slid down to support her bottom as the kiss deepened.

He smiled against her lips. "Does someone feel mischievous again already?"

The giggle bubbled up from her throat and she smiled back. "Maybe?"

At her response, he reached down and unbuttoned his work jeans and lifted her cotton nightdress. Pushing inside her slowly, he felt her open for him once again. This time, he could push all of him inside of her in one quick, strong thrust, and adored the guttural moan that came bursting from her throat. He could tell that this time, her body was reacting even more violently than it had the previous night. He bounced her up and down, thrusting into her over and over. She closed her eyes and cried out, feeling him pressing deep inside her. She leaned in and kissed him hard, and felt him he return it with equal force. Their intensity continued to build and build, and they stared deeply into one another's eyes until they both exploded in climax. They kissed desperately as their bodies shook together. As it ended, he stumbled from the kitchen, into the living room, where he fell back on the couch with her above him.

He reached up, brushing her hair back and stroking her face gently. "If we keep this up we're going to be using another room in about 9 months," he smiled, his breathing still heavy.

Isabella tilted her head, looking into his eyes. "I've always wanted a baby."

He pulled her down to him, kissing her lips gently, soft, slipping from inside her and holding her to him. She curled atop him and turned her face into his chest.

"Where did you really come from, James?"

"I told you, baby," his hand moved idly on her back.

She shook her head. "Can't be coincidence. You had to have been sent here." Her voice was barely a whisper as she places a light kiss on his smooth skin.

"I'm really glad I stopped at the store yesterday."

"So am I," she smiled. "Even if the neighbors are still talking about it."

He brushed a finger idly across her nipple as he looked up at her, watching her smile grow. "I suppose we should eat something eventually, we're going to need our energy apparently."

Her shoulders shook silently as she giggled. "Apparently so."

"Another thing we should probably talk about is getting married," he stated matter of factly. "As you said, people are probably already talking and if we have a baby..."

She smiled beautifully. "Are you proposing to me, James?"

He shook his head. "Not yet, I'm not," he winked his eye. "It should be a more romantic setting when I do."

She nodded her head. "Hungry?"

His grin grew wider, "Yes ma'am, I am." He pulled her down to him, kissing her hungrily.

She returned the kiss, laughing against his lips, but then pulled away slowly. She stood and held out her hand. "C'mon Cowboy. I'll make you..." She glanced at the clock, then shrugged, "lunch."

"Lunch works," he replied as he stood. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, hugging her close.

Once in the kitchen, Isabella grabbed the steaks that were never cooked last night and placed them in the oven once more, turning it on. James took a seat at the table and watched her work while stretching his long arms and legs. She pulled out a loaf of fresh bread from the box, slicing it and placing it on the table in front of him.

"Do you think your dad would have liked me, Belle?

She gave a sentimental smile. "Well, he wouldn't have been a fan of your technique... bedding a girl the first night and all." She placed her hand on his shoulder. "But yes, he would have liked you."

"Good."

She pulled the steaks from the oven, placing them on a plate as well, and grabbed a wedge of cheese and a knife to have with them. From his chair, James watched her work, smiling and completely happy. After she placed the food on the table, James stood and took her hands in his. She smiled.

"Honey, at this rate, we'll never eat."

"I don't want to wait anymore, I don't have a ring yet, but I'll get one, I love you, more than I thought I would ever love anyone." He dropped to one knee. "Isabella will you marry me?

Her smile widened and brightened. "Of course I will."

He stood quickly, lifting her into the air, and spun around in a circle. He then pulled her to him and kissed her again and again as she burst into irrepressible laughter. She kissed him back joyfully and looked down into his eyes.

"Now eat your lunch, Cowboy. I need you nourished."

He walked to the table and sat down, looking up at her expectantly. She took the seat next to him, and his hand snaked over to take hers, squeezing gently. He smiled wide like a child with a new toy and began quickly devouring everything on his plate. She laughed at his eagerness and began to eat her own lunch, pointedly slow.

He looked down at his plate sheepishly. "Sorry, that wasn't very polite, I suppose."

She shook her head and squeezed his hand. "It's fine."

He gazed at her adoringly as she ate, watching the blush creep up to engulf her face once again. "What, hon?"

She finished her food and wiped her mouth delicately, shaking her head. "No one's ever watched me eat before." She winked at him.

"Baby, you're just so pretty. I could watch you all day," he replied.

Her blush deepened even more. "You're too kind."

"It's the truth." He leaned over and kissed her cheek lightly.

"We have work to do out there, you know?"

He laughed, "yes, but you may want to change out of that first." He nodded at her nightdress.

She smiled. "Perhaps you're right." She headed upstairs to change, hearing him following behind. She laughed and shook her head as she walked into the room that they would now share. He leaned against the door and raised his eyebrows at her laughter.

"What did I do?"

She looked at him, tilting her head. "Somehow, I don't think we're going to make it back outside if you're here with me."

"Oh, no?"

As she reached down, pulling off the nightdress, standing naked before him, she shook her head. Watching his face change, lust showing in his eyes, she knew that if he came near her now, no work would be accomplished outside. She smiled, "see what I mean?"

"Maybe," his eyes trailed over her body and he swallowed hard.

Suddenly, there was a loud clap of thunder. She jumped, turning to look out the window as sheets of rain begin began to fall outside.

"Well," he chuckled, "so much for work." He moved across the room as he began to take off his shirt.

"What about the horses, are they in?" Her panic grew, being so used to taking care of the place herself. She reached for her nightdress again, but he grabbed her hand gently.

"Yes," he stated calmly. "I thought it looked overcast this morning so I left them in."

She smiled softly. "Sorry, I forget that I have help now."

"It's ok, baby." He moved to her, shirtless, and pulled her naked body against him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she looked up at him.

"How does a day spent in bed sound?"

She smiled gratefully. "It sounds like heaven."

He grinned, "good."

He fell back to the bed, pulling her down on top of him. She laughed and ran her hands over his chest. He gently brushed her hair back and pushed his boots off with his feet. She turned her head into his hand and kissed his palm. He murmured softly, pushing off his pants and pulling the covers up over them both. She curled her body into his as he leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"So what are you going to tell your friends in town?"

She shrugged. "Who said they were my friends?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Surely you must have a couple friends."

"I didn't really get in to town much growing up, and daddy wasn't big on guests. The ones I did make always ended up getting married and going off with their husbands."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, hon." He softly kissed her forehead again.

"The people left around town now are no one I care about. They're just small town folk who love to gossip."

He held her tight, rubbing her back. "So do you want a boy or girl?"

She laughed unexpectedly as he changed the subject so abruptly. "A boy," she whispered.

"Why's that?"

"Well, it doesn't really matter." She kissed him softly. "But a little boy could be just like his daddy."

He smiled down into her eyes, "that's so sweet love."

He began kissing her lightly, down along her neck, then nibbling back up her collarbone. She lay back as he began running his hands over her body, one finding its way down between her legs. She gasped as his touch and parted her legs to allow him access. He massaged her gently, rubbing his palm back and forth over the growing wetness as she sighed deeply in pleasure.

"Tell me what you want love," he murmured into her ear as he slid a finger into her so slowly.

She gasped. "You... I want you."

He pushed his finger up against her most tender spot, firmly and she arched her back, crying out.

"That feel good, baby?"

She gasped, "Oh, God... yes!"

Her hands gripped the sheet under her and she writhed beneath him. He pushed a second finger inside, increasing the pressure on her spot while lazily rubbing his thumb back and forth over her clit. Her moans increased in volume, and her movements increased in intensity as he rubbed faster, pressing harder. Her body tensed greatly and she screamed out as she climaxed. He lapped at the sweet nectar coming from within her as she shuddered and then collapsed to the bed. Her breasts heaved as she panted.

"Was that good, baby?" His hand stroked her stomach gently.

She looked down, her eyes still slightly glazed. "Oh, God yes."

He moved slowly, crawling up over her body. He kissed her lips, gently, feeling her body still shaking. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he sighed happily.

"I never thought I could be this happy, Belle."

"Why not?" Her head tilted in confusion.

"I never knew happiness like this existed."

She kissed his lips softly. He smiled against her mouth.

"I love the way your lips feel against mine," he smiled. "So what do you want to get done when it dries off?"

Before she could answer, he continued, rolling on his back and stretching out in the bed. "I figured we need to repair some fence, and now since it's rained we'll be able to tell where the barns are leaking and I can fix them."

She smiled gratefully. "I haven't been able to do that yet this year. Daddy was going to, but then..." She trailed off and took a breath. "And I couldn't do it on my own."

"As well you shouldn't, it's dangerous being up on those roofs. I don't want my girl getting hurt," he stated with authority.

She smiled. "You know, I'm not some helpless damsel. Daddy raised me to run this place."

He looked into her eyes. "Well, now I can run it and you can help whenever you want. I want you to be able to relax a little."

She narrowed her eyes, sticking out her lower lip. "I relax!"

He kissed her stuck-out lip until she smiled. "Especially once the baby is born. No more farm work for you after that."

She threw up her hands. "I'm not even pregnant yet!"

He smiled, "At the rate we're going I have no doubt you will be soon." He glanced out the window, "it's almost dinnertime," he noted, stretching and yawning.

Outside, the thunder still rattled the windows, and he glanced at her face.

"It doesn't scare you does it?"

She slowly shook her head.

"Are you sure?" He gave a little grin, tugging her closer

She tried to look offended. "Yes, I'm sure. It makes the animals nervous... "

He laughed, "the animals are fine, I don't hear one of them. I think it makes Bella nervous."

She shook her head emphatically.

"Belle...."

The lightning flashed close to the window and she jumped. He grinned and placed a light kiss on her nose. Wrapping his arms tight around her, he murmured, "it's ok, I won't let you get hurt, baby."

She rested her forehead against his and smiled softly. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "promise?"

"I'll do my best, my love." He stroked her arm gently, holding her close. He looked at her and felt a deep surge of happiness, and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "What are you thinking for dinner?"

Her shoulders moved slightly in a shrug. "I don't know, I didn't get anything out this morning."

He grinned. "Well, then how bout you?"

As he spoke, he slid down under the covers, placing soft kisses in a trail down her body. A smile lit her face as he moved lower and lower, parting her legs gently and running his tongue between her soft lips. Moving the covers from his head, he began to take delicate nips around her wetness, glancing up to gauge her reaction with each move. He then tenderly took her throbbing clit between his lips, suckling it ever so gently. As he did so, he delicately eased two fingers inside her, pushing against her most private place and licked greedily at the little button under his tongue. Her body began to move under him, undulating with the sensations. Her moans and whimpers steadily increased in volume as he pushed his face deeper into her wetness. He delighted in the sounds she made as he licked, sucked, and moaned into her, sending shivers through her body. She gasped, arching off the bed, writhing and moaning as she climaxed. His face was soaked with her juices as she bucked beneath him. He moaned at her release and began hungrily licking, trying to get every last drop. She gave one final shudder, and went almost limp under him as he gently cleaned her with his tongue.

Finally, as she looked down at him, he slowed and began the short trip up to her smiling and flushed face. He sighed happily and smiled down at her.

"I love how you taste, baby." He rolled onto his side, facing her, gently brushing her hair from her face.

She bit her lip nervously, and looked up at him. "Can I... see how you taste?"

"Do you want to love?," he asked as he softly rubbed her arm.

She nodded slowly, her eyes wide and gazing.

"Ok, baby. You can do whatever you want."

A smile spread across her face, and she moved down the bed. She glanced up at him as she wrapped her small hand around his hardness, enjoying the sound he released as she touched him. She leaned down, eyes still trained on his face, and licked slowly around the head. He gasped, running his hands through her hair. Encouraged by this, she began to take the head into her mouth, sucking gently.

"Oh baby, that feels so good"

His words added a level of confidence she didn't have before, she got a bit braver, attempting to take more of him inside her mouth. Pushing down, her eyes grew wide as she gagged lightly.

"You ok, baby?" he choked out, barely able to speak because it felt so good.

Not stopped for long, she tried again. This time, she made progress, getting more inside. His moan made her smile around him, and she sucked more hungrily now. His hands gently tugged at her hair as she worked, moving her mouth up and down on him.

"Baby, yes, that feels great," he moaned. "I'm close, love."

She took as much as she could into her mouth, sucking eagerly. With a groan, he reached orgasm, shooting into her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes widened as she tried to take it all in without choking. His body convulsed and he continued to fill her mouth. She worked to try to swallow it, ignoring his protests that she did not have to, and eventually looked up at him and licked her lips clean.

She smiled as she slid back up next to him, and cuddled into his side. Looking up at him, she whispered, "you taste good too."

He grinned, "Baby, that was wonderful." He pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead. "So I looked in the ice box this morning and noticed we getting low on meat, I was thinking I might go hunting tomorrow."

She looked up at him, surprised. "Hunting?"

He nodded. "Yes, for deer, pheasant, whatever I can find."

Her nose wrinkled with distaste, "I can just go into town and see the butcher."

"That costs money, baby."

A small smile spread across her face. "It does. But, who says I don't have any?"

Nodding, he looked down at her. "Good point. Am I marrying a rich girl?"

Her grin widened and she looked up at him. "You might just be. Granddaddy made a lot of money in the oil business when he first moved the family out here. He owned so much land, and they just kept digging wells. I don't spend too much of it, and the ranch does ok on it's own, really." She rubbed his arm. "We're fine, honey."

"Well, there's a pretty nice bonus, I suppose," he murmured, laughing.

"You can still go hunting if you want," she shrugged. "But you're eating the deer."

"No venison for you, love?"

Her nose wrinkled again, and he laughed. He leaned down and kissed it gently, making her smile. "Ok, babe. Ever had quail?"

She shook her head and he nodded.

"I might ride around just to get the lay of the land. And if I can get any I'll cook them for dinner tomorrow."

"Ok, just be careful."

He laughed. "Honey, they're quail, they're tiny."

"I wasn't talking about the birds. Other people hunt around here, too, you know."

He nodded gravely, "so, you do know that they're birds, then?"

She smacked his arm playfully and he feigned injury. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, "You look tired honey. Why don't you nap? I'll run and check the water and toss the horses some hay."

She nodded and slid down to curl under the covers. He smiled down at her and rose from the bed, stretching. She fell asleep almost instantly, as if proving his point that she was, in fact, tired. He looked around and grabbed his clothes, dressing quickly and heading outside. Once in the stable, he checked on the horses, feeding and watering them. As he trotted back inside, he looked in the icebox, and snagged a piece of the cheese wedge, standing over the sink and watching the rain fall. When he finished, he walked upstairs silently, leaning against the doorpost after his arrival. He tilted his head as he watched her sleep, noting that there was a small smile on her lips. As he watched, she awoke, opening her eyes and stretching as she looked over at him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Love Rides a Chestnut Horse Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds