• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Spoiled Princess

The Spoiled Princess

1234

please remember this a fantasy story that deals with BDSM and power games if this bothers you please don't read it.

Chapter 1: A Prince for a Spoiled Princess

King and Queen Royal of Meleian stood on the top step of their castle as they watched another prince ride away on his horse. "Their goes another one my queen."

"Maybe the next one husband, she's just being fussy that's all."

"Fussy my ass, she's known as the bad tempered Princess. Pretty soon we're going to have to pay someone to marry Julia." He rubbed his fingers along his chin. "hummm that just might not be a bad idea."

"Husband you can not be seriously thinking of paying someone to marry her, we can not treat our only daughter that way."

"Queen I am putting up a reward for anyone who can make her marry him." He placed a hand up to stop her protest. "It is settled, my mind is made up." He turned around and went back into the castle.

As time passed the word of the challenging reward got passed from kingdom to kingdom. Princes from all over came to try to persuade the feisty princess but she screamed and fought each one of them. The king and queen thought she would never marry. Then one fine sunny late afternoon a prince from the far away kingdom of Keyan came to try his hand at getting the princess down the isle.

He bowed to the king and queen, "I Prince Adam have I come here to marry your daughter."

The king stood up and walked over to the prince, "I don't know how much you've been told but I must worn you many have tried and no one has lasted more than an hour before running for their horse. She has a horrible temper and I am a shamed to say is very spoiled, which is our fault."

The prince smiled at the king, "do not fret king I have heard all about the princess and have come prepared but I would like to be able to take her first to my kingdom and be given a year to make her go down the isle with me."

The queen stood up and protested, "You would take her from her home, spoil her and then bring her back, who would marry her then?"

"I would not take her virginity unless I first gave her my royal name, I give you my word and will pay you double what you where going to pay me if I do but if at the end of the year she has agreed to marry me I want to be paid double for my time."

The queen was ready to protest again but the king put his hand up to stop her. He walked over and took the princes hand, "you got a deal." The king dipped into his pocket then pulled out a heart shaped key. "Here is the key to her chambers. If you need anything for your trip back please just ask my servants they will fill all your needs.

The prince placed the key in his pocket, thanked them and left the hall. He got directions from the servants then after going to get a few things from his travel pack he made his way towards the princess's chambers.

Unlocking the door to the chamber he stepped inside and locked the door behind him.

"Excuse me what are you doing in my chambers get out," she yelled. She picked up a water jug and threw it across the room towards his head. He jerked sideways letting it smash against the door then a large evil grin formed on his lips. "I am really going to enjoy punishing you for that one sweetheart."

He took four large steps towards her then at once he grabbed her arms, he pinned them behind her before she knew what he was doing. She kicked, screamed and fought him like a cat but to no avail, he ignored it all as he dragged her towards the bed. He threw her on the bed then after binding her wrists together tied them to the headboard. Then after he fought with her to tie her feet together he tied them to the footboard. He stood back smiling as she screamed he pulled two pieces of cloth from his pocket he stuffed one into her mouth then before she could spit it out he tied the other one over top of her mouth then tied it tightly at the back of her head. "There that should shut you big mouth up for a while he gave her cheek a couple of hard slaps. "Yup it's really going to be fun to train you sweetheart. I live for a challenge."

There was a knock on the door. "Enter," the prince said as he sat on the edge of the bed. A maid came in, "I've come to ask you and the princess if you are... coming down to eat in the main hall?"

"No we will be taking dinner in her chambers. The princess won't need a plate, just place extra food on my plate and I'll make sure the princess gets a chance to eat. Oh and make sure my men and all our horses are taken care of and ready for tomorrow. Also I'll need a pack horse to carry our stuff back and one for the princess, she won't need a saddle." He grinned at the princess, "We will be leaving at dawn for three days ride."

She curtsied, "yes sir." She turned around and left.

The prince walked over to the bed and sat down. Taking his boots off he placed his feet up on the bed and watched her for a while finally brushing her hair from her face with his fingertips. She jerked her face away from his hand only to feel his hand slap her cheek hard then he clasped her chin forcing her to look into his eyes. "That is one of the attitudes that you will be changing my dear," he grinned at her. "You and I have a long painful road to travel." He was interrupted with another knock on the door. "Come in." The maid came in with a tray of food and set it down on the dresser. "Prince Adam sir will that be all?"

Pulling his gaze away from princess Julia he glanced over at the maid and smiled as he noticed how big her eyes where as she stared at the princess. He got up off the bed and moved over beside her and looked down at her, "nice and quiet for a change isn't she?"

She looked up into his amused eyes and smiled, "yes sir. Will you be needing me for anything else tonight sir, turn down the princess's bed or get her changed for bed or anything?" she looked over at the princess again.

He leaned down closer to her ear and with smirk in the corner of his lips he said, "no! I'll be dealing with the princess's needs for a while." He stood up again, "you can retire for the night but have breakfast early for us we're leaving at dawn." He flicked her, a gold piece and gave her a smile.

She curtsied then with a huge smile. "I will have your breakfast all ready, goodnight sir." She turned towards the door quickly making a quiet exit.

The prince grabbed the tray of food and made his way back to the bed. Sitting up on the bed beside her he started to eat. Slowly her gaze drifted up towards his face. He smiled down at her, "Would you like some?" When she looked away from his gaze he continued on eating. Until he herd her stomach gurgle. He smiled down at her; "I will take your gag off and feed you if you ask properly."

She looked up at him then he said, "I will take it off but you will behave and not scream or it goes back on. You will also ask please when you want something to eat or drink. You shall say may I have something to eat please."

She scowled at him and looked away. He grabbed her chin, making her look at him, "Suit your self but I suggest if you decline to drop that stubborn pride of yours to eat your super than I suggest you drop it by tomorrow morning. We have a full day of riding to do and except for two small piss breaks we don't stop till dusk." He flicked her chin away and proceeded to eat his meal.

A few tears escaped from her eyes but after her stomach gurgled again she turned her eyes towards him.

He stopped eating and without a smile this time said, "hungry?"

She nodded slowly.

He put the tray of food down and untied the gag. "Except for to ask me for a bite of food you will not speak or the gag will go back on." He pulled the cloth out of her mouth and placed it on the bed beside him then picked up the tray again.

Almost at a whisper because her mouth was so dry from the cloth in her mouth, she said, "I'm thirsty."

"You will say, may I have a drink or may I have a bite of food please." He looked at her waiting for her to talk.

She scowled at him but reluctantly nodded. Lowering her gaze to her lap she said, "May I have a drink...please?" He took the mead off the tray and placed it up to her lips tilting it back so she could get a good drink. Then he went back to eating.

"May I have a bite to eat...please?" she looked up at him. He smiled but placed a piece of meat into her mouth. This went on until the tray was empty. When he placed the last bite of food into her mouth, looking into her eyes, "tomorrow when you want to ask for something such as food, drink or even to pee, you will start by referring to me as master or you will be punished." Taking the tray he got off the bed and placed it outside the door. He came back grabbing the two pieces of cloth that he used as a gag walked around to the other side of the bed. " Open your mouth."

She clamped her mouth shut refusing to open it. He placed the cloth in one hand then exposed her breasts from her dress with the other. When he pinched and twisted her nipple causing her mouth to fall open. Before she was able to scream he stuffed the cloth inside. He looked cross at her, "tomorrow if you disobey me, I will redden your hide." He placed the other gag over top and tied it at the back of her head. He walked over to the other side of the bed striped down nude and climbed into the bed beside her. He blew out the candle, "get some sleep princess we travel all day tomorrow starting a the crack of dawn."

While she still slept he got up early, got dressed and made sure his requests were taken care of. He entered the princesses chamber again with a tray of food then after setting it on the bed walked over to the princess where she slept and dug into the top of her dress gave her nipple a hard twisted pinch. "Wake up princess," he ginned down at her as she eyes popped open and she scowled at him. "Get use to that little pinch that is the way you will be woken from now on, while in training." He pulled her up into a sitting position, ginned again then walked around to the other side of the bed grabbed the tray and sat beside her. He placed the tray on his lap then reached over to take the gag off her mouth. He placed it in his pocket then started to eat. It took her a while before she could break her silence and swallow her pride but eventually she managed it and started to ask him for food.

When breakfast was done he place the tray outside the door then came back in, walked over to the princess and pulled out the gags. He smiled down at her, "open up princess."

Remembering what he did yesterday when she didn't listen she hesitantly opened her mouth allowing him to put the gag on her.

"Ok princess it's time to go."

The final realization hit her and she started to shake her head back and forth wiggling her body like it would help her to get away from him. After releasing the ropes from the bed he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder but she was still wiggling and fighting him now. She knew he was going to take her away which caused her to fly into a panic so much so the prince almost drop her. Suddenly he flipped her on to the bed and quickly before she knew what he was doing flipped her onto her stomach threw her dress and chemise up over her head then ripped her stockings and under garments off. Suddenly she felt her ass cheek burn and sting once, twice, to the count of 5 then he gave the other cheek five hard slaps but she continued to thrash but now tears where flowing as she moaned to let her go. He gave her ass ten more hard quick slaps. As his hand came down on her ass for the last whack, her body had been reduced to shutters, tears, and light whimpers. He flipped her back over grabbing her chin looked down into her tear filled eyes, "You will behave now or shall I give you ten more?"

She quickly shook her head back and forth. He grabbed her arms and swung her over his shoulder. Whacking his hand on her tender ass again to hold her in place and to give her a small reminder to behave then he turned to leave her bedchambers. Once he left the main castle he threw her over one of the horses backs then taking a rope he attached it to her bound wrists then bringing it under the horse and pulling it tight he tied it to her feet. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she would have to look at him, "This is how you will travel you are untrained property and are at my total mercy. I worn you I expect total obedience and if I do not get it, you will be punished and I will not be merciful towards your spoiled hide." He let her head drop then got up on his horse, "King and Queen Royal come to see us off?"

The queen was appalled at the site of her daughter, "husband we can't let him take her like that, there's no dignity."

"Queen Royal I will be stripping her of her dignity in fact I plan to strip her of a lot more so I can undo the damage that has turned her into this spoiled selfish bitch that no man within any kingdom will touch."

"Then why do you want her?" the queen said in a snippy voice.

"I love a challenge besides," he looked at her, "I know I can break her and break her I shall." He looked at the King.

The King stiffened his spine and nodded at the prince, "Queen, say good bye to Julia.

"But husband!"

"Say good bye!"

Sadly she walked over to Julia pulled her streaked face up, kissed her on the cheek and said, "I love you and will miss you. Be good Julia it will go a lot easier on you if you do then before you know it, the year is over and you will be back here with us."

The King grabbed her chin too and kissed her on the cheek, "If you are obedient and do every thing the prince says, doing all he expects of you, it will be a lot better on you. You'll also have a husband so be good ok?" he kissed her again and gently let her head drop. He offered the prince his hand and said, "safe ride back to your kingdom prince Adam." He glanced at his daughter and smiled a bit then looked back at the prince, "good luck."

"Thank you King Royal." Making sure his men where ready he tied the reins from the princess's horse to his saddle and started to gallop away.

Chapter 2: The Princess's Hard Ride

They where taking their second small break of the day. He allowed her to have her hands free so she could go behind a tree and relieve her self. He had warned her not to try anything stupid or she would painfully regret it.

When she was alone, so stupidly she silently creep into the woods and circled around towards the horses but when she reached her hand out to grab the reins of her horse he grabbed her and pulled her towards him. "That was a very stupid and disobedient thing to do princess, you are going to get severely punished for it. When I am done with your punishment I know you will not try it again." He jerked her towards a tree, turning her face towards it he pushed her against its bark then he bound her to it. He took off his belt then grabbed her head so he could show her what he was going to use on her then he pulled her dress and chemise over her head tucking it up so her bare ass was free. Then there in front of his two men he brought twenty hard blows across her ass causing her body to flow with tears and shutter with pain. When he was done he looked right into her deep blue eyes, "that is only half of the punishment you will get for that stupid little stunt. I will be giving you more tonight at our camp. You will learn princess Julia or your body will pay for it." He unbound her from the tree and tied her back on her horse then continued on their way.

They had not traveled till dusk like he had wanted to but stopped to camp for the night in late afternoon. By the time he gathered enough wood for the fire and set up the camp it was almost dinnertime. He walked over to her and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder only to place her down at the foot of the tree. Throwing a rope over a branch he grabbed the other end, wove it threw the binding on her wrists then pulled it up till her toes where barely touching the ground tied it off and walked away. He grabbed his bow and arrows then gave her a quick look sideways, "Don't go anywhere while I hunt." Him and one of his men laughed as he walked into the forest, leaving her to hang there.

It seemed like she was alone with one of his men for a long while, especially since his men never talked to her. In reality it was only a little over a half hour, when he stomped out the forest with two rabbits in his hand. One of his men named Brittelli built up the fire then fixed sticks over it so that the prince could hang a pot over it. The fire was just right for him to make his famous stew, which was a really treat for his men when they traveled with him. He reached into his pack and grabbed out some vegetables that had been packed, cut them and threw them into the pot then he grabbed the rabbits, skinned them, then after ripping the meat from the bones he threw it into the water. Stirring it while it cooked in the pot he told one of his Brittelli to go over to tree and untied the rope from her wrists and set her in front of the fire. With out saying a word he took her gag off and continued cooking the stew. When it was finally cooked he pulled three bowls out of the pack then after he handed his two men a bowl they started to eat.

The princess was starving so she made a hard swallow, "Master, may I have something to eat?"

Without a word he dug into his pack pulling out a bowl. Filling it he placed it on the ground in front of her.

She looked up at him questioningly.

"You'll eat like that or go hungry," he said as he pushed her head towards the bowl.

Tears streamed down her face as she turned her head away in defiance.

"Suit your self but it's going to be a long hungry night specially after I give you the rest of your punishment." He smiled at her with an evil grin then went back to his bowl of stew.

She sat there in defiance for quiet sometime but by the time he dug into his second bowl, her stomach was growling something fierce so swallowing her pride she slowly bent her face towards the bowl.

Once she finished and had a drink as well she watched as he and his men cleaned up the camp and got it ready for the night. While the men gathered enough wood for the night and built up the fire, the prince bent down and untied her wrists then started to take off her dress. She tried to fight him until he slapped her hard on the face making her let go. He took off her chemise as well then he tied her wrist back together.

He looked up at her face, which was red and full of tears. "You best save those tears your going to need lots of them soon." He then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder again. He took her over to the tree then with the help from one of his men he tied her to the tree again only this time with her back to the tree trunk. It rubbed up against her welts on her ass from the afternoon's punishment. He untied her bound feet then used it to tie one foot then used another rope on the other foot then holding both ropes he walked behind the tree and pulled and tied them tightly. He walked back in front of her; "You still owe me some punishment for your stupid little stunt this afternoon. When I'm done punishing you for it I'll guarantee you will never do it again." He took his belt off and watched her as she looked at the belt and then down at her body. As it dawned on her where she was going to get whipped with the belt she started to roll her head back and forth in a mad state, he stood on her left side. With no more warning the belt came stinging across her left breast, "swack, swack, swack, by the time the belt hit her breast for the tenth time her screams where getting quieter. He then moved to the right side and started on the right breast bringing her screams down to a loud moan. He came up to her and picked up her chin,

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Spoiled Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds