• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 05

Joan Ch. 05

12

The lead up to Joan's departure was a difficult time for both of us. For her, she was understandably worried about her Mother. For me, well I was just being selfish. The last nine months had been an incredible time for both of us. Not a day went by without us having at least one erotic encounter. Not always full-blown fucking, but at least one of us managed an orgasm once a day -- and we made sure we kept it pretty even. In fact it became a bit of a game, making sure the debits and credits evened out. What was especially good about it was we were just so relaxed with each other, no pressure other than a shared desire to make sure the other person feel good - total mutual satisfaction.

In an attempt to lessen the separation pain at least a little, I convinced Joan to consider the move temporary. Temporary, for how long neither of us knew. But we both clung to that thought and it got us through the last few days before she flew out. That at least made the move to her Mothers easier; I could pack things up and send them to her as needed. So on the day she flew out, all she needed to take was medium sized suitcase. In hindsight, that really didn't help me move on. I had a wardrobe full of Joan's clothes -- a little hard to explain to another woman if I had the chance or the desire to bring one home. For Joan, I think it allowed her to make the move knowing that she had marked her territory so to speak.

As soon as I walked in the door from dropping Joan at the airport I felt completely flat. The house was quiet and empty; I poured myself a Gin and Tonic and sat down to watch the evening news. Even that failed to distract my melancholy thoughts. I don't know how many times I'd done the very same thing over the time Joan was with me, but this time I was very much alone.

I couldn't help but smile to myself, sitting there looking aimlessly at the TV, so many times I'd be sitting there with Joan next to me watching the latest bad news to come out of the Middle East or the latest story on how bad the economy was, when this hand would move across my groin and start to rub my flaccid cock. If Joan didn't get the reaction she wanted she'd hop up and disappear into our bedroom and then come back with an offer I couldn't refuse.

I remember the first time this happened, it was early on in our shared life and as soon as she got up and left the lounge room I thought I'd totally pissed her off, but I really needed to be across what was happening with the economy. So I thought, just let it ride, Joan will cool down. So, there I am watching the news and she walks back into the room. I didn't look up immediately, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a pink flash. When I did look my mouth fell open. Joan had gone into the bedroom and changed, she was now walking towards me bare legs, no panties and with the tightest pink cashmere sweater wrapped tightly to her body. She'd obviously changed her work bra for one that gave maximum lift and separation. She looked like an Amazon sweater girl from the 1950's. She straddled my legs and thrust her massive chest into my face and rubbed her sweater wrapped tits up and down and side to side.

"Now have I got your attention? She giggled. I didn't bother responding I just buried my head into the softness and luxuriated in the feeling. I hadn't changed from work, but between us we somehow managed to get my cock out of my suit pants without disengaging from the sweater beating my face was getting between her gorgeous massive tits. My cock went deep into her soft wet pussy and it stayed there for the next 20 minutes as Joan rode up and down, backwards and forwards on my cock as I sucked, bit and mauled at her big soft tits. She came at least twice whilst doing this, then pulled herself off saying "now you can watch the news." My pants were ruined, soak in her cum.

But tonight, there would be no hand reaching out to caress me, no lips to kiss and no massive breasts to bury my cock in. I wandered into the walk-in wardrobe and looked at Joan's clothes, almost instinctively my hand reached for one of her bras that she had left -- she had so many bras ranging from industrial strength to fine lace half cups. I reached out and felt the voluminous cups of one of her black full cup supportive bras; I lifted it to my face and smelt Joan. I looked at the tag 38K. As I read and re-read the tag, I wondered to myself how was I going to find anyone ever again who could unleash such unashamed passion and emotion.

Feeling miserable I got out of my clothes and threw the bra onto the bed, I then found one of Joan's white angora tops and again inhaled deeply, imagining her delicious body. I lay back on the bed and rubbed the soft sweater across my body down to my hard cock. I reached for the bra and bought it to my face, feeling the material and the heavy under-wire, I closed my eyes and started feeling my cock through the soft, warm material of the sweater as I continued to run her bra across my face. My mind drifted back to the time she first wore this sweater...

It was a brisk spring Saturday morning and we going out to the local markets to shop for groceries. Joan had pulled on a tight woollen skirt, boots with a modest heel and the sweater. She'd tucked the sweater into her skirt, which pulled it tight around her huge chest and then put a 4-inch wide belt around her waist. Underneath the sweater she wore one of her black soft cup bras. As usual, she looked absolutely edible. Joan was always a little conscience of her bum, well what woman isn't? So she threw a waist length jacket on "to hide my big backside" as she used to say. I was actually glad she put the jacket on because looking at her with the tight skirt and sweater had the immediate effect of making me hard. At least with the jacket on I could manage some self-control. I'm sure Joan knew, but if you looked at her chest with anything more than a passing glance you could make out her black bra underneath.

As we walked around the market, pushing the trolley and searching the shelves I started to notice the eyes of everyone we passed, women included, looking at Joan's thrusting chest. She was new to the area, and I'd never seen anything like it myself in the years that I'd been shopping there. I remember quietly saying to Joan, "you seem to be making an impact with the locals." Joan looked mildly panicked as she pulled her jacket lapels together, "Oh, I'm sorry, I should have worn something else." I whispered back "Joanie, you look fucking hot, it's funny seeing the guys falling over themselves." She just smiled, releasing her grip on her jacket and pushed her chest forward, saying "well it's all yours baby."

By the time we got to the check-out there had to be at least a dozen guys with sore arms from the belting their wives or girlfriends had given them for taking not so subtle stares at Joan's stunning assets. The look on the checkout guys face was priceless. We loaded the car and then decided to go for a walk around the shops and grab a coffee at one of the many cafes. It was the same again; guys would be desperately trying to grab sly looks, a couple of the more overt somehow managed to walk past us a couple of times or linger just in front or behind us. To be honest I was a little annoyed but incredibly turned on by it all. Me walking down the street with this attractive mature woman with an enormous thrusting chest. Could I blame any of them? No, I would have done exactly the same. Hell, I had trouble taking my eyes off her, arm in arm I could feel the weight of her heavy breast against me, and when I looked down, I could see her tits shifting with every step.

With those memories in my mind I was lost in the feeling of the angora against my cock and the smell of her bra. I started moaning "Oh, Joan, baby let me fuck you." My cum shot out into the soft material as I bit down on the massive bra cup against my face. I lay there for a moment and thought "fuck, she hasn't even been gone a day and this is what I'm doing."

Over the next four months I threw myself into work to take my mind off the apparent aimlessness of my life without Joan. It actually amazed me that we were actually able to live together for nine months without our personal life being put under the microscope of other co-workers. We did this by not emailing, or contacting each other during the day and only speaking if we happened to run into each other in the coffee room. With Joan living with me I didn't need to try to search her out for my own visual excitement, I'd seen her get dressed in the mornings, so I had no need to try to find her out during the course of the day. But, by days end we were both like dogs in front of a butcher shop window -- desperate to get inside! With Joan on a shift schedule she was home before me most times, which was not a problem, certainly not from my point of view. It allowed time for Joan to do her own thing and, she made coming home something to look forward to.

I never knew what I was going to arrive home to, but invariably it was something interesting. There is nothing like eight hours of sexual repression to focus your libido. One particular evening that stands out in my memory.

As I pulled into the driveway the house appeared to be in complete darkness, if it were not for Joan's car parked in the driveway I would have thought no one was home. I walked in the door and saw a post-it note saying, "STOP, get naked NOW! Come to the bedroom." I immediately striped dropping my clothes where I stood. Candles had been laid out from the front door leading down the hallway to the bedroom. Instinctively, my cock grew hard leading the way to the bedroom.

As I walked into the bedroom I was greeted with I site that was so erotic. The Bedroom was filled with candles and incense burning. As my eyes adjusted I saw Joan was lying on the bed, her torso elevated by pillows, her legs spread open and her hand working a missile shaped vibrator in and out of her pussy and across her clitoris. She was wearing a red sheer baby doll negligee, her breasts hung heavily and splayd out across her chest, her nipples extended from the obvious self-stimulation they'd been given.

Joan spoke in a sex-fuelled tone, "I've been waiting for you, and you're late." I didn't say a word; I moved to the bed and lifted the negligee from her pussy and busy hand. My lips went straight to her swollen cunt and I started kissing and licking. Joan moaned, "that's better." She moved to pull the vibrator from her wet pussy, but I held her hand firm as I continued to lick and suck her clitoris, my fingers playing with her pussy hairs. I started to guide her hand holding the vibrator pushing it back and forth. I began licking the wet metal at the very apex of the machine and her warm cunt. Finally, it was my turn to ask the question. "Show me what you do when you think of me, baby." My face was now hard against Joan's hairy pussy, my tongue alternated between licking her pussy entrance filled by the vibrator and running it up and down her deliciously wet slit. Her hand moved the vibrator in and out in circular motions, with my head lying on her waist I could feel her breath quicken, her hand slowed and her breathing almost stopped. I sucked deeply on her encouraged clitoris, saying, "show me." Her mature age marked hand started moving again, working the vibrator into a frenzy, her pussy was saturated and literally dribbling her sweet juice across the metal and into my mouth.

Without prompting Joan started to speak in low tones. "I love your hard cock, I love your hands on my big tits, I love it when you fuck me, I think about fucking you all day. I love the taste of your cock in my mouth, I love the way you squeeze my big tits and bite my nipples, and you make me feel like a woman. I love the look on your face when I dangle my big boobs in you face, I love being on top of you and pushing that hard cock deep into my cunt. Yes fuck me."

Joan fell silent and her hand stopped moving, the only noise filling the room was the muffled buzzing of the vibrator deep within her wet cunt. I continued to lick at the entrance to her pussy and suck her clitoris. Her breathing increase and then Joan unleashed a massive orgasm, her body shuddering, and then as suddenly as it had stopped her hand went into another frenzy with the vibrator pushing it deeply into her cunt. I pushed Joan's legs apart and buried my face into her hairy cunt, she pulled the vibrator out and threw it to the side, with both hands I pulled her pussy lips apart and drove my tongue deeply into her cunt, my face was saturated with her wetness. Her second orgasm erupted as I drank in her sweet cum. Her hand was on the back of my head, fingers running through my hair as she spoke. "Let me suck that hard cock of yours."

I lay next to Joan and we exchanged a long wet kiss, she licked her own cum from my face like a kitten lapping milk from a bowl. As Joan moved down the bed to inhale my hard cock I held her legs and indicated I wanted her to straddle my body. With her legs either side of my face I looked at her beautiful wet pussy, I used both my hands again to spread her pussy wide open and started darting my tongue into her. I couldn't see what Joan was doing to me but I could feel the weight of her heavy tits on my waist, her hands wrapped around my cock as she began dribbling saliva down and around my cock, she used both hands to wank my cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around my cock head.

With my wet fingers I started playing with her arse-hole applying pressure to the tight muscles making little circles and pushing lightly against the pressure. I'd never touched Joan's arse-hole before but I knew she was enjoying the assault on her pussy and the pressure on her arse-hole as she started letting out deep moans that reverberated around my cock. Her hips started pushing down on my face and I took this as an indication to increase the pressure on her arse. Slowly at first I pushed my middle finger in to the first knuckle. Joan immediately pushed down again against my face and finger, so I licked my exposed finger and pushed harder against the tight ring, my finger gripped tight slipped deeper to the second knuckle.

Joan responded by pushing her torso hard against my waist, forcing her huge tits down on my saturated cock as her tongue continued to swirl around the head. I continued lapping her pussy and more aggressively probing her tight arse-hole. Within a couple of minutes Joan went into another massive orgasm. Through the waves of her orgasm she whimpered the words "please fuck my tight arse." I pulled my finger out lay wet kisses from her pussy to her arse, making sure her arse was soaked in saliva. Joan moved off my cock but as she did she again saturated my cock head with her own spit.

Shifting off the bed I moved behind Joan, who had positioned herself face down and arse up towards the end of the bed. I pulled her large womanly butt cheeks apart and lay the head of my cock against her tight arse-hole. Very slowly I inched the tip of my cock against her, with the work my finger had done, the tip slipped in easily, as I pushed slowly forward the tightness of her arse ring gripped my cock like it have never been gripped before. As I was pushing forward Joan became more vocal. "Yes, baby push it in, it's so tight." As the head of my cock pushed past her ring she let out another cry. "Oh, fuck yes, fill my big arse with you cock and cum." I started pushing harder and within a few minutes, my cock was pounding in and out of her tight arse. Joan was deliberately forcing down on her arse muscles intensifying the feeling for both of us. This made her arse ring so tight I could feel every move my cock made, it was like a pressure pulse moving back and forwards along the length of my cock from the base to the bulbous end where it would come to a dead stop, and then cycle over again as I pushed into her tight confines.

I felt Joan's hand reach between her legs and start to massage her clitoris; she then started to cry as another orgasm washed over her whole body. I couldn't take much more of this myself. I reached forward and grabbed her hair pulling her up on to all fours as I pushed myself deeper into her arse-hole; then I reached around her and grabbed one of her massive tits as it wallowed back and forth. Joan now supporting herself on one arm grabbed her other breast and bought the nipple to her mouth and sucked heavily. Looking up to the mirror on the other side of the bed and by the soft light of the candles I watched this mature women totally let go of all inhibitions and totally succumb to pleasure. I let out my own moan as my cock started shooting cum into her tight hole. Joan, still crying with pleasure started milking my cock using her arse muscles, forcing down and then releasing and forcing down again. My own orgasm seemed to go on forever. Eventually, we both collapsed on the bed in a tight spoon embrace, both exhausted and totally satisfied, my cock still locked inside her.

But that was then.

Without Joan in my life, work was pretty unfulfilling, most of Joan's belongings had been forwarded on to her -- I did forget to send a couple of items of hers that I used to refresh my memory -- although we spoke on the phone at least once a week it was apparent that distance was draining the relationship. So, I thought it about time I get back out and start socialising.

I'd been invited to attend a function by one of the company's suppliers, it was a black tie affair and I was expected to bring a partner. So I invited a girl I had known for some time, although there had never been anything between us, I knew through friends that she was interested in me. When I spoke to her about coming to the function with me, she readily accepted. She was early 30's, blonde and quite statuesque at 5 foot 10. She looked beautiful, with a fresh face, long legs and pert small breasts that were perfectly wrapped in a black evening gown. By all rights I should have been over the moon. We talked, laughed, ate and danced the night away, and all I could think about was Joan.

It was now getting on to 1am, the charity function was wrapping up and with a determined thought in mind, I politely dropped my date back to her house, thanked her for a lovely evening and for accompanying me to the function and graciously declined the offer to come in for a coffee. I headed straight home.

On the drive home I kept having mental flash backs to the time Joan and I had attended a huge black tie charity function. At that event, Joan looked amazing in a black satin halter neck cocktail dress. The dress hung from her waist to just above her ankles. The dress was backless, with the halters forming a nice bow on her fleshy back, the bows hanging down in-line with her shoulder blades and her bottom was accentuated by the fall of the dress from the top of her hips. But from the front, my God, she looked out standing. Braless, her massive chest only supported by the satin, formed a line of cleavage that had everyone looking twice. And when we danced I'm sure everyone was waiting, no hoping, for her breasts to break free from the satin halter. The whole night I was in a constant state of sexual excitement.

When ever I went to get us another couple of drinks I'd come back and another guy would be trying to chat Joan up. They were like bees around a honey pot. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back I couldn't see Joan, one of her potential suitors had convinced Joan to have a dance with him -- she really didn't have an option, as it was the Charity host. I didn't feel threatened, so I enjoyed my drink and watched them dance. As Joan danced her breasts bounced and swayed in the satin halter, the way the light on the dance floor played across her curves just accentuated her curves. Her dance partner's eyes never left her expansive cleavage. When the music slowed, Joan went to leave the dance floor, but her dance partner grabbed her hand and pulled her back on to the dance floor, his hand dropped to her waist and pulled her close causing her breasts to mash heavily into his chest, his head dropped to her cheek and he obviously whispered something into her ear. I looked to see Joan's reaction, and she indicated for me to come and save her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Joan Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds