• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Storm Heat

Summer Storm Heat

My boyfriend and I volunteered to clean trash off a local lake shoreline, and we stupidly decided to do it on one of the hottest days of the year. Even though I'm 27 and in great shape, the sun's really getting to me today. I'm 5-7, and weigh in at 110 pounds with long hair that I've pulled back into a tight ponytail, and being a blonde, I burn easily, so I had my boyfriend put a ton of sunscreen on me. Even though I'm only wearing a little halter top and thin cotton shorts, I'm still burning up. We picked up trash for a couple hours, and finally filled my boyfriend's truck. He just left for an hour trip to the dump, and he left me here to keep picking up trash. I'm exhaust, sore, and that just ain't gonna happen in this heat. That bastard is probably freezing right now in his air conditioned cab, and here I am, burning up in this baking sun. I hope the cold shrinks his dick. There's no shade in sight, so I just lie down on a dock and try not to move.

The unrelenting afternoon summer sun beats down on my dark and heated skin. Beads of sweat ooze out of me, starting as little drops and then bulging in size until they break free and roll across my flesh. As the drips roll, they devourer smaller drops, gaining size and speed as they moved about. A constant flow of sweat pours down my skin, tickling me and sending little heat-shivers though my body. The hot, humid breeze does nothing to take away my heat. It only teases me with the promise of relief, but does little more than make me wetter as the air's stifling weight presses against my nose and mouth.

Every minute seems like an eternity as the heat and sun suck away my fluids, making me feel limp and drained. As I glance toward the piercing sun, my eyes catch the new form of a wispy cloud near the western horizon. Its white and fluffy outline glistens brightly against a solid blue background. It is so small and tender that it offers little hope of winning against the fierce onslaught of the sun.

As I stare longingly at the little cloud it begins to rise and grow, as if reacting to my desperate need. It's fluffiness is fast replaced by an intense and building firmness, with veins of darkness swirling in its frenzied expansion. Thunderous heads clamor on the horizon like soldiers scrambling for position on a battle front, as they escalate their attack against the sun. Within minutes, the rising tip of the thunder heads sit at the edge of the sun, and then the clouds take out the sun in a final thrust. The searing light is replaced by the softer, bluefish hues of the storm clouds.

Instantly my skin feels its first relief, but as if mocking the clouds, the breeze stops, and the heavy, silent humidity pushes even harder against me. It lays heavy and deep in my throat, making it hard to breath as I struggle to swallow the heavy, damp air. In the near distance, a grey, shimmering curtain appears, letting me know that the clouds are releasing their pent up moisture on my neighbors. Knowing that other's so close were being cooled stoked my jealously, and made me crave the relief even more.

As the storm approaches, the hot wind begins to blow hard and to erratically change directions. It pretends to blow the clouds toward me, and then moments later would tease me by changing direction and blow them away. I can see the cold air coming as it brushes the tops of distant trees. The leaves dance with delight as the cool wind rubs against them, and brings promise of an approaching wetness. With a sudden sigh the cool air hits me. It lashes across my body, licking at my sweat and lifting my spirits. As I let the cool breeze flow over me, the first light-flashes appeared, hinting that much more is just ahead. Within seconds I feel the deep rumbling as the thunder shock engulfs me. I close my eyes and let the rumble flow through me, and then returned to enjoy the storm.

A single large drop of rain hits my forehead, and rolls down my face until it lands at my upper lip. I barely open my lips, and use my tongue to take it into my mouth. It is salty from my sweat, but it feels good as it spreads across my parched tongue. I lean my head back to take in the storm and open my mouth wide, waiting for more. Within seconds the drops turn to a steady stream, filing my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every drop that falls into my mouth, trying to take in all I can.

The cooling rain massages my face and chest, every drop feeling like a pulsating finger tingling my flesh and body. The rain falls with a steady rhythm, and I relax to enjoy the building sensations. As the pulsating torrent intensifies, my lips and mouth can no longer take the stinging attack. I turn over, get on my knees with my head and elbows resting on the wooden dock, and let the rain slam into my backside. I kneel there, huddled in a ball, giving myself to the storm's intensity and letting the rain pound into me.

The thunder and torrents rise to a crescendo as the rain noisily slaps against me. The wooden dock creaks loudly against the pulsating wind, the thick wood beams that seem so hard, but now bending as the wind beats against them. With a thunderous clap the clouds spew a huge torrent, drenching me as if someone flung a pail of water toward my face. After this huge blast the next sheets of rain each become smaller and smaller, until they ease to a steady, thick misting rain.

I kneel there on all fours, soaked and silent, listening to the clouds as their rumble turns to a light snore. The air is filled with the fresh scent of life as the earth sucks in the life -giving liquid.

I hear footsteps in the sand behind me, and look back to see my boyfriend only a few feet from me. His eyes are focused on my soaked cotton shorts that are nearly transparent and glued to my butt. From the longing look on his face, I guess that the cotton material is pressed tightly against my pussy, showing him my gently rising mound, and the distinct shape of my eager opening. I shift to let my legs spread slightly and curve my back to give him a better view. I see the fabric in his shorts move, and I know his member is already making its plan to slide into me.

"Are you OK??" he asks, finally taking his eyes off may ass. "That was one hellava downpour."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reply. "It was a nice break from the heat."

I rise up to my knees, as he approaches me from the side. The pounding rain massaged my breasts for several minutes, and now with the cool breeze, my nipples protrude sharply from beneath my nearly transparent halter top. Bill can't help himself as he unties the top and lets the front fall free. He puts both hands under the fabric and presses his hands gently against my breasts. As his massage becomes more intense, I rotate slightly so I am directly facing him, and unbutton and unzip his shorts. With the steady rain, it's hard to get them down, but I eventually force them to the ground, and he kicks them away. His boxers are wet and completely see-through, and cling to every ripple and ridge of his fully erect cock. Even through the fabric I can see its head twitching around with anticipation, hoping that it will soon be feeling the warm sucking of my lips, and then if all goes well, gliding along the slippery walls of my tight pussy until it explodes in ecstasy. I reach inside his boxers and put my hands on his butt, and drop my hands down. His underwear resists, but eventually releases his member. It pops free and joyfully bounces around, celebrating its new found freedom.

It's a fantastic penis. Probably more than 7 inches long, and very straight. It's incredibly hard, and big enough around to satisfy me, but still fun to eat.

I sit back slightly, watching it come to rest. It's one eye stares intently at my lips, and I feel its insatiable appetite to slide repeatedly in and out of my mouth. It's so big and hard, and as I look into Bill's eyes, I see the need for release growing within him. I put my hands back on his butt, sit up, and look deep into his eyes, my eyes filled with desire. I open my mouth widely, and slowly bring my face toward him. Precum rolls out of his tip and drops to the ground in long, silvery threads. Even without touching him, he begins to softly moan. His hips move forward to greet my advancing mouth. He can feel my hot breath on his cock, and his moaning turns to a desperate plea for satisfaction. "Oh god, put your mouth on me. Suck me into you. I need to feel your tongue and throat. Please......Please", he begs.

With my open mouth less than an inch from him, I look him in the eyes and say "I'm going to make your dick and balls feel like they've never felt before." I pull back slightly, take my hands from his ass, and cup his balls firmly in one hand. As I squeeze hard on his balls and pull them aggressively to the right, I use my left had to punch his dick as hard as I can. He screams and falls first to his knees, and then lands flat against the deck.

"Never leave a woman to pick up trash while you ride in your fucking air conditioned truck!" I yell as I grab his shorts and run to his truck, rummaging his pockets for his keys as I run. I take the keys, jump in the truck, start it, and drive away. As I look back, I see him limping up the path, holding his balls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Storm Heat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds