• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unconventional Counseling Ch. 06

Unconventional Counseling Ch. 06

Authors's Note: this is a story about a man who is aroused by his role as a cuckold husband. If that is not you cup of tea, try another entry. For others, I hope you enjoy it and will let me know with your feedback.

*

Inside the ballroom, Donald saw a raised platform to one side and a bar to the other. At the bar were his group buddies, Marc, Jack, and Matt, together with another beautiful woman, and an older man tending bar.

Walking to the bar, Loretta introduced her husband, Johnny who gave all the women champagne. Damien left to park the limo and Johnny asked Donald whether he wanted domestic or domestic light beer. Donald settled for an Old Milwaukee.

"Hi, you must be Donald. Congratulations. I'm Lynne, Matt's wife," said the stunning red head with the perfect smile and gorgeous blue eyes. Her hand was extended, but her eyes were on Donald's cock.

"It's nice to meet you," said Donald shaking her hand. The soft skin of her hand made his cock twitch and bob up and down, releasing a string of pre-cum that dripped down onto his shoe top.

"Well, I can sure see what an eager beaver you are," smiled Lynne before turning to the "bride and bridesmaids."

"So, Penny, who was that cute kid that you came in with? Any chance I can get dibs on him since you'll be set up with a recruit?"

"Better ask Loretta," laughed Penny. "Last I saw she had her mouth glued to his package."

Marc, Jack, and Matt all shook hands with Donald and congratulated him.

Loretta caught Donald's eye and nodded to a small trash basket on a shelf behind the bar. The words, "Cucks' Cum" were stenciled on it. Donald nodded back indicating he understood.

Just then, Dr. Perry entered escorted by the most irresistibly hot looking black man Donald had ever seen. All the women, including his wife, moaned deep in their throats.

The man was dressed in a tuxedo similar to Donald's except that it was white. His thick cock hung down next to his leg. No doubt this was the famous Lionel. He led Dr. Perry to the platform and stepped up with her.

Two younger blacks entered and came over to Ruthie and Penny. Donald caught a resemblance between the one that approached Penny and the young Damien and presumed it must be Jerome. They too were dressed in white tuxes with huge, thick cocks hanging.

Each woman took a well-muscled arm and was led to the platform but not up on it. Dr. Perry nodded and three more couples entered the room and went to sit or stand at the bar. The men were dressed in business suits like Marc, Jack and Matt. The women wore cocktail dresses, or perhaps they were better described as mini-dresses.

Dr. Perry held out her right hand in Song Lee's direction, Donald took his cue, extended his arm to his wife and led her to the platform. Donald could see the low bed on the platform on which Song Lee would cuckold him in front of these witnesses.

"Who gives this woman to become a slut?" Dr. Perry asked.

"I do," replied Donald, his cock as hard as it had ever been, pre-cum dripping like an leaky faucet.

"Who is to be your bull?" Dr. Perry asked Song Lee.

"Lionel," she answered.

"Donald, you may ask Lionel to be Song Lee's bull and cuckold you."

"Lionel," Donald began, his dick twitching and bobbing and drooling, "please accept my wife Song Lee as a slut. She and I both request that you fuck her and cuckold me. She has seen pictures of your cock and becomes completely wet at the thought of that monstrous black prick slamming in and out of her cunt.

"I am eager to get Song Lee a proper fucking, something I am unable to provide her due to the stunted nature of my dick. I am unable to make her cum with my dick, and therefore, would appreciate a superior man, a black man with superior cock to perform my marital obligations to Song Lee for me. You would do me a great honor to allow me to become your cuckold. I beseech you, please fuck Song Lee and shoot your cum in her cunt."

Lionel extended his hand to Song Lee and assisted her up onto the platform. Donald returned to the bar where Loretta stood next to Damien. Damien smiled at Donald as Loretta dabbed his dripping cock.

"Sluts, prepare your bulls," said Dr. Perry.

Song Lee, Ruthie, and Penny dropped to their knees and grabbed the black cock in front of their faces. Guiding the black meat into their mouths, the women proceeded to suck the bulls hard. When the bull had reached maximum phallic fullness, the slut turned toward Dr. Perry pointing the huge cocks in her direction.

"Cucks prepare your sluts."

Donald, Marc, and Jack walked to their respective wives. As Marc approached, Ruthie stood. Reaching his hands under her skirt, Marc slid Ruthie's thong panties down her legs and she stepped out.

Lifting the panties to his face, Marc took a deep breath and licked the wet crotch of the panty. Holding the wetness to his cheek, Marc nodded at Dr. Perry signaling that his wife was ready.

Jack repeated the same activities with Penny. However, as Song Lee attempted to rise, Lionel placed his hand on top of her head. He spoke to Donald.

"I appreciate you offering Song Lee to me for cuckolding. I have, however, decided not to be the one to perform that for you. Rather, I have decided to let your pretty wife suck me off instead. I understand that she has mastered the technique of 'deep throat' and I am eager to have her beautiful lips around the base of my cock. After she has completed sucking me off, she will be free to choose another who will complete your cuckolding."

With that, Donald was dismissed and had to return to the couples, and cucks at the bar. He was dejected as he realized that Song Lee would be relegated to one of the young recruits rather than a prime bull. It humiliated him to know that he was only good enough for a trainee to get his job done for him.

Marc and Jack gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. Even Loretta leaned over giving him a peck on the cheek.

Ruthie and Penny took up positions on all fours, on padded mats on the floor. Jerome positioned himself behind Penny and the other recruit behind Ruthie. Both recruits fully entered the women in one deep stroke. Both women gasped and moaned.

All eyes shifted to the platform where Song Lee knelt facing Lionel's massive 11" black monster. Song Lee had never deep throated any cock that size before and she began slowly.

Licking the big dick, Song Lee made sure to lubricate the full length of the cock shaft. She knew lubrication would be critical if she were to succeed in her formidable task. Now she began to accept the cock head and shaft into her mouth.

Three inches in, then out. Five inches in, then out. Seven inches in and the cock head was entering her throat. Pulling the cock out until just the head was between her lips, Song Lee breathed deeply and shoved her head down again. Nine inches filled her mouth. This was as much as she'd ever taken into her throat. It was also the most any woman had ever taken of Lionel.

"Damn, she's almost there!" Lionel exclaimed, "No slut has ever had that much of me in her mouth before."

Song Lee forced her head down again. Nine-and-a-half inches. Up and down, up and down, Song Lee slammed her mouth over that lovely hard cock. But she was only approaching the ten-inch mark.

Pulling her mouth completely off Lionel's dick, Song Lee reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of liquid KY jelly. Squeezing copious amounts onto the black pole, she stroked it up and down to make sure everything was completely slick.

"Whoa," kidded Lionel, "keep that up and I'll shoot just from the hand job." There was laughter from the sluts and nervous chuckles from the cucks.

Song Lee went back to work, sliding her mouth slowly back onto Lionel's cock. Again, she got to the ten-inch mark but seemed to lack the neck strength to complete her mission. Grabbing Lionel's hand she placed it on the back of her head.

Lionel understood, and when Song Lee next slid her mouth down that glistening ebony shaft, Lionel waited till she was almost there, then holding the back of her head, thrust his hips forward shoving that last stubborn inch down Song Lee's throat. Holding her in place with her lips touching his belly and balls, the guests cheered. Donald's pride began to swell again.

The recruits began to pick up their pace as Lionel began fucking Song Lee's mouth in earnest. He and Song Lee were in silhouette and on each stroke he withdrew his entire cock so the guests could appreciate the enormity of it. Then, into Song Lee's mouth it went until her lips cuddled the base. Back and forth he went. In and out went the recruits.

Penny was the first to lose it, screaming that she was cumming, screaming that the black dick was entering her uterus. Penny's orgasm triggered Jerome's and Ruthie's both. The other recruit followed close behind telling Ruthie how he was shooting his cum inside her pussy.

Then it was Lionel's turn. He began to grunt. "That's it slut, suck that cum out. Mmmm, yeah, get it all. Damn your mouth is so sweet. Suck that cum, baby, take it all. Oh, that's it swallow it all. Of course, Song Lee did just that. The room erupted in applause. Even Dr. Perry clapped.

Ruthie, Penny, and the recruits had arrived at the bar as Song Lee and Lionel approached seeking alcoholic refreshment. Lionel's drooling cock hung long and limp as he chucked Loretta under the chin.

"Looks like you might have some competition, sweetheart," the big-cocked black said, grinning.

Loretta didn't smile. Instead, she slipped two fingers under Lionel's cock head and scooped up the last of the cum oozing there. Throwing her head back, she made an erotic display of holding her fingers above her open mouth and letting the cum string drip down before licking her fingers clean.

"Damn! You are good, I'll give you that," smiled Lionel as he watched the chubby hottie swallow. This time Loretta smiled back.

Sipping from a glass of champagne, Dr. Perry, looked at Song Lee, and said, "Looks like you need to pick another bull for Donald's cucking. Who will it be? Jerome or Harry?"

Looking quizzically at Dr. Perry, Song Lee slipped her hand through Damien's arm, and asked, "What about this one?"

Shrugging her shoulders as if to say, whatever you want, it's your day, Dr. Perry took Damien's arm and led him to the platform.

No screamed Donald's mind! Not that kid! Anybody but him. Donald didn't think he could bear it. This kid, this still-in-high-school 18 year old had already gotten more than Donald ever had at 18. And now he would get Donald's prized Asian wife? Song Lee was going to cuckold him with a virtual child?

"You don't want him, he's just a kid, he has no experience," Donald whispered into Song Lee's ear in a futile attempt to change her mind.

"Ooooh, but he's so yummy," answered Song Lee, "just a baby but I'll bet he has a big dick. Plus he hasn't cum already like the others."

"But one of the recruits would..."

"I want Damien," Song Lee cut Donald off with finality.

"Jeez," Lynne began, not even making an effort to whisper, "how embarrassing. His wife is going to cuck him with a boy."

"Shhh," whispered Penny breathlessly, "this is really getting me hot. Damn, I wish I'd cucked Jack with a kid like him."

Donald escorted his wife to the platform. There, he begged a high school boy to fuck her as he never could. When Damien nodded his acceptance, Donald reached under Song Lee's skirt and slid her thong panties off before walking back to the bar with their wetness touching his lips.

Song Lee began by stripping her young bull naked. Kneeling, she deep-throated Damien. His moan of sheer pleasure provided her with all the evidence she needed to know this was not something the teenager had experienced. Finally, Song Lee lay on her back and invited the big cocked black boy to mount her.

Loretta touched Donald's arm and nodded to the small bucket behind the bar. Donald reached for it and was led into the center of the room about six feet from the platform. As he watched his lovely fifty-one year old Asian wife writhe in complete pleasure, Donald knelt on the floor placing the wastebasket in front of him. Using the first two fingers and thumb of his right hand, Donald was finally permitted to relieve his aching cock.

Given all that had happened that day it didn't take any of the happy trio long to reach an explosive orgasm. Song Lee was first, screaming Damien's name and thanking him for everyone to hear. Of course her climax also lasted longer than either of the others and she continued cumming even after they were done.

Song Lee's verbal outburst triggered Donald and Damien into nearly simultaneous orgasms as their ecstasy followed close behind her own. Donald shot his load into the waste bucket while the teen emptied his into Donald's wife's cunt. For Donald, the maddening daylong flow of pre-cum had finally ceased.

Back at the bar, everyone toasted the evening's activities. Loretta greeted Damien by saying it looks like somebody needed a good cleaning up. She was shocked, disappointed, and angered to see Penny sliding to her knees and sucking from his limp cock the remnants of his fuck with Donald's desirable wife. Remnants that Loretta, as the group's fluffer in residence, believed should have been rightfully hers.

The "reception" lasted long into the night with the wives taking several turns with each of the black males and the cucks taking their turns with the wastebasket.

*

[Author's note: this concludes this series. For those that enjoy this genre, please vote and let me know your opinions.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unconventional Counseling Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds