• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking of Her Ch. 01

Taking of Her Ch. 01

The stage had been set. Tom had everything he needed for this little adventure and it was just time to execute the detailed plans he had put into place. He just loved putting together these "adventures" in his ongoing pursuit of intensely erotic experiences with her. In his arsenal he had many tools and toys. Among them was the remote control vibrator that was worn in her panties. He had various ropes, restraints, vibrators and other devices of erotic pleasure. Not the least of these was Anna. By day and under most circumstances, Anna was a friend that he and she had grown to know and with whom they would sometimes socialize.

Other times, Anna was one of the tools in his erotic arsenal. Carol and Anna were both quite submissive to him when he decided it was time to play with their little "fuck toy". This was no exception.

As he had done a few times in the past, Tom instructed Anna to arrive at the house a few hours before he would get home. One of his favorite fantasies was to play the "shocked and angry husband" that catches his wife and her playmate and takes charge to punish them. This was farthest from reality, as he and Carol had a relationship that was so strongly grounded that they both realized the introduction of anybody else into the scene is merely an erotic toy for their mutual pleasure.

As required, Anna arrived at the house early and found Carol preparing the meal that she thought they would all share. As she cut fruits and vegetables at the sink they engaged in idle conversation. But Anna started to change the tone. It turned more to Carol's full breasts and beautiful skin. With every compliment, Anna touched and caressed her. Soon they exchanges sweet little kisses that grew more passionate with each contact of their lips.

With anybody else, she would never go there. But, Carol knew this was likely to turn into a wonderful and rewarding game. So, she and Anna followed their passion and soon they were in an intimate embrace on the bed. Dinner preparation was going to have to wait. In fact, she knew dinner would probably not happen that night. They continued to kiss and lick and suck and fall away into a seductive bliss with each other. It helped her to let go and enjoy every sensation, knowing that the man she loves, and the one who adores her approved and wanted such sensations for her.

However, one would have never guessed at his approval when he stealthily walked into the bedroom to find them in their impassioned embrace. He startled them with his abrupt announcement (or did he really?). They pulled the sheet to cover themselves.

He ripped the sheet away and ordered Anna to stay where she was as he pulled his wife's hair to remove her from the bed. He stood behind her, holding her hair and breathing on her neck as he urged to examine the little bitch she was playing with. Then, he ordered Anna to open the drawer of the night table and retrieve the small box. He instructed Anna to place the blindfold on Carol. Then he demanded the silk rope that was also in the box.

With the rope, he tied Carol's hands behind her back and then proceeded to tie Anna's hands as well. He stepped into the closet and recovered two capes. Placing one over each of the ladies, he led them to the garage, placing Carol in the front seat and Anna in the back. Both women had intensely sensitive nipples at this point. It was partially due to the fabric, partially due to the foreplay and mostly due to the fact they were going to be driven somewhere, wearing nothing more than a sheer cape.

She remained blindfolded and Anna remained speechless. The car went off of the paved road, onto a dirt road for some distance before coming to rest. Carol heard him get out of the car and remove Anna. It was a few moments before he retrieved her from her seat and guided her along some stepping stones until they reached a wood structure.

Tom untied Carol's arms just long enough to re-tie them to a horizontal piece of smooth wood on the structure and the cape was pulled back over her shoulders. Then she felt cold chain wrap around her waist and hot breath on her stomach. "Continue what you were doing when I got home", he ordered. She heard a whimper from Anna and felt soft kisses and licks between her legs. Tom stepped behind Carol, pulled her hair back and let her know that his cock was in his hand. She could hear his wetness and always loved the sound. She was lost in the excitement of his abrupt manner and the remarkable things being done with a tongue between her legs.

"May I see please, sir", Carol pleaded. Now from several feet in front of her, he told Anna to stand and remove Carol's blindfold. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the bright light. But when they did, she was completely shocked and aroused. The wood structure to which she was secured was the front porch of a cabin in the woods. Anna was secured to her by a chain around Carol's waist and connected to handcuffs that held Anna firmly in place. Anna dropped back to her knees and returned to her oral bliss. Not only was Tom stroking his engorged cock, but another couple was standing next to him. Brian and Rochelle had engaged in same-room-sex with them a few times in the past. Rochelle was bent over a hitching post and Brian had his cock working deep, in and out of her pussy. Carol had no idea that she had this much of an audience. But the warm sun, the hot tongue, to site of another couple watching her and his handling of his cock excited all of her senses.

Rochelle "dismounted from Brian and pulled him by his penis as if it was a leash. She walked up in front of Carol and began sucking on her breasts as Anna continued to probe ever deeper with her mouth. Brian re-entered his bride and fucked her long and slow as Anna used one hand to massage his balls.

"Please release me sir and let me touch you", Carol said. But Tom had other plans. He went up the stairs to the porch, climbed onto the rail and straddled her, holding onto the crossbeam over head.

"You will stay there for now and let them have their way with you". "Meanwhile, I'm going to fuck your mouth". With that, the head of his cock found her lips and smeared them with his ample precum as he penetrated her mouth. She was tied securely, one woman feasting on her pussy and one all over her breasts. She could hear and smell the sex Brian was having with Rochelle and he would occasionally reach around and feed one of her breasts to Rochelle. She could hear the sound of Anna's soaking wet fingers plunging in and out of her own womanhood as moans of ecstasy rose from deep inside of her . All of this, with Tom's hard cock in her mouth was more than she could handle when she erupted into an earth shattering orgasm.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking of Her Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds