• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Just Facebook Friends

Just Facebook Friends

Earlier this year my company began downsizing and I was caught in the second round of layoffs. Management had hoped that Obama's stimulus package would help turn around the company's prospects, but the recession was getting worse month by month. After a few months of a fruitless job search Mike, my husband, and I decided that it was time to start a family. His job seemed fairly secure so I began working on becoming a mommy. I stopped taking birth control and began taking prenatal vitamins. The doctor told me I had to get Mike to use protection for at least sixty days, ninety days to be safe, after I stopped taking birth control. Of course Mike never really like wearing condoms so we basically stopped having intercourse.

In the meantime I sat around the house and waited and waited and waited. Two weeks into my new career as a baby machine I was going stir crazy. Then I found Facebook. I created a profile and began reconnecting with old friends from High School and College. I spent quite a bit of time on the site for a couple of weeks before I got a friend request from Ted. We were an item in college. I had always assumed we would get married, but in the end he broke my heart when he left for law school. I hadn't talked to him since.

For some reason I knew that I shouldn't press the 'accept' button. I sat at my computer for what seemed like an eternity thinking of all the reasons why I shouldn't connect with him. Finally, I held my breath and hit 'accept'. To my surprise nothing happened, at least not right away.

That evening Mike and I were multitasking, halfway watching TV while playing on our laptops. I was startled when Ted sent me a message via Facebook chat. I knew I was doing something wrong when I realized I was wet just thinking about responding. We chatted for ten minutes before Ted suggested we grab lunch the next day. Ted had moved back to town after he finished law school. I knew it was a mistake, but I agreed.

The next morning I spent two hours trying on dresses until I found one that made me look 'hot' enough. By the time I was ready I barely had enough time to get the to restaurant. I saw Ted immediately when I stepped in the restaurant. He stood up as I walked to the table. Ted looked amazing. More mature than I remembered, but just as handsome. We talked and ate for two hours. I had read his entire Facebook wall the night before so I was pretty much up to speed on his life. He wasn't married, but he was seeing a couple of women casually. He knew I was married and trying to have a baby. He enjoyed the fact that I was trying so hard to impress him. He guessed that I hadn't told my husband about our meeting. He enjoyed that fact even more. We might have spent the entire afternoon catching up, but Ted had a client meeting.

Ted walked me to my car and when I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek he turned to face me kissing me on the lips. We both lingered for a moment, but I began to blush and turned away. I got into the car and drove away without looking back. I was so turned on I was afraid what I would do if I did.

That night I begged Mike to make love, but he didn't have a condom. I tried to get him to do it anyway, but he told me he would get some for the next day. I laid in bed next to my husband and masturbated as I remembered what it was like to make love to Ted. He was always amazing in bed. Ted was my first.

The next day there was a knock at our door, it was Ted. I opened the door and before I could say anything he took me in his arms and began kissing me. At first I kissed him back. It was as if I was back in college. He was so strong, so handsome. Then reality came rushing back. I pushed him off and retreated into the house. Ted followed me and I tried to explain that we couldn't. That I couldn't betray Mike.

Ted wasn't listening. He pushed me against the wall, pulled up my dress, pushed my panties aside and slid his finger inside of me. I was soaking wet and moaned as I felt the pressure of his finger against my clit. With his body pressed against me, with his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect penis. Everything was happening so quickly. I begged him to stop. I repeated, "No, No. Please, No" over and over again.

Ted pulled his finger out of me and replaced it with his penis. I was in shock. I began crying, screaming almost. I told him he was raping me. I begged him to stop. He wasn't listening. He just kept ramming his cock into me. It was beginning to hurt. My lubrication was wearing off and I wasn't turned on, I was mortified. Why was he doing this I thought to myself. It was as if it wasn't actually happening.

Ted finally ejaculated inside of me and stopped. I collapsed to the floor and sobbed as Ted left. After an hour or so I stopped crying and took a shower. I decided I wouldn't tell Mike, I couldn't tell him. That night Mike wanted to make love, he had picked up condoms, but for obvious reasons to me I wasn't the least bit interested.

I didn't get out of bed for a couple of days. I think I had almost convinced myself that it hadn't happened until Friday when Ted knocked on my door again. Through the door I asked him what he wanted. He claimed he felt horrible and just wanted to talk. I don't know why, but I let him in.

I offered him a drink and we sat in the kitchen. He apologized and explained how he lost control. By then I almost apologized to him. Maybe I led him on, maybe I was partly to blame. Then a switch seemed to flip inside of Ted's head.

He asked, "You didn't tell Mike, did you?"

I admitted that I hadn't.

Ted continued, "Why not?"

I didn't have an answer.

Ted suggested, "Maybe you felt a little guilty?"

I stood up and began to ask him to leave when he stood up and put his arm around me and began apologizing again. He was rubbing my back. I began walking to the entry hall to show him out. When I reached the door he reached passed me and put his arm against the door so I couldn't open it.

He whispered into my ear, "Just admit one thing and I will go. Just admit that you didn't tell Mike because part of you wanted me. Part of you wanted me to make love to you."

I didn't respond.

Ted put his other hand on my hip and I said, almost in self defense, "Okay, okay, part of me might have wanted you. You have to leave, okay? Please go."

Ted pushed me against the door, I could feel his erect penis against my bottom as he began grinding it against me. Then Ted said, "Let me make love to you once more and I will go."

I struggled to turn around, but as soon as I did I regretted it. Ted began pulling up my dress and slid his finger inside of me again. Ted remarked, "You are soaking wet. See, at least part of you wants this."

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend this wasn't happening. I realized he was going to rape me again and there was nothing I could do about it. I stood there frozen as he massaged my clit with his fingers. Standing there silently I could hear his breathing quicken. He was becoming aroused. Then I realized I was too. His fingers felt good inside of me. Ted had always been able to bring me to orgasm with his fingers or his penis.

Ted could tell I was getting off and said, "Does that feel good?"

I surrendered a mumbled, "Yes, but you have to stop, please don't do this."

Ted stopped fingering me and lifted my dress over my head leaving me standing naked, pressed against my front door. I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes as he dropped his pants. I saw his penis fully erect and I wanted to touch it. I held back the temptation as he lifted my leg to give him access to my vagina.

Ted was struggling to hold me up so I put my arms around his neck, but I was sure to beg him, "Please don't do this, please stop. I can't."

Once the tip of his cock was inside of me I let out a groan in surrender. Ted smiled and said, "Don't pretend you don't want this."

Ted then lifted my other leg, but just kept the tip of his penis inside of me. I closed my eyes and begged him, "Please don't do this, please stop." But as I said the words I pressed my back against the wall and pressed my pelvis against his cock. He slid slowly inside of me. With each inch he penetrated I protested, but didn't stop. When he was finally all of the way inside of me I wrapped my legs around him and he began fucking me.

It was just as I remembered it from college. He lasted for more than five minutes before he ejaculated in me again. I was completely satisfied after he raped me. Was it rape? I convinced myself that it was, that I didn't have a choice. Ted kissed me on the lips, smiled and said he was going to take a shower. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the door. I could feel his semen leaking out of me, dripping down the inside of my thigh. I knew I was fertile, but I wasn't ovulating. I began hoping I was pregnant. Then I began to really feel guilty. In my head I began calling myself a slut. I remember the girls from high school that would have sex with anyone. I waited until college, until Ted to have sex. For some reason I got turned on as I thought of myself as a slut.

When I heard the water from the shower turn off I quickly grabbed my dress and put it back on. I walked to the master bath where Ted was drying off. I stood in the doorway and watched him dry off. He was still in good shape after all these years. I never really thought about it, but Ted's penis, when flaccid, was almost twice as big as Mike's. Ted looked up and noticed I was watching him. He smiled and walked toward me. I stood there frozen.

Ted took my hand and led me to my bed. He pushed me backward and asked me if I wanted to get fucked again. In college, Ted was insatiable. We could fuck five or six times in an afternoon after class. He could always get it back up almost immediately after ejaculating. He had an endless supply of cum and I never was able to get enough. All the memories were rushing back to me as I laid there on my back, my legs spread as I desperately hoped he would ram his cock inside of me for the second time.

Before I answered, Ted climbed on the bed and told me he wanted to be on bottom. He took my hand and pulled to him. I straddled him, feeling his erection against my bottom. I leaned forward and let his penis press against my vagina. I was wet from my own cum as well as his. It wouldn't take much force to allow him to penetrate me. At that moment I realized that what I did next would decide whether or not I was going to stay married to Mike. As I made my decision I slid Ted's cock into me and said goodbye to my husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Just Facebook Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds