• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Service Provider Ch. 01-13

Service Provider Ch. 01-13

123456...11

Part 2 — Service Provider

Before beginning, please read Part 1: Mother's Helper, The Black Diary. In Part 1, Janice, a hot and sexually frustrated single MILF, is riddled with guilt over her poor parenting of her hot son Matthew, a high school senior. Matt discovers his voluptuous mother's unquenchable penchant for sex and punishment, and quickly increases his dominance in a series of increasingly degrading sessions, many of which involve foodstuffs and common household implements. She is repeatedly gagged, clamped, whipped and fucked.

Janice becomes an obedient, full-fledged pain- and cum-slut, craving humiliation and accepting abuse. Once Matt discovers her black diary, which details her submissive, debased desires, he orders her to service relatives such as her nephew and sister, as well as others involved with Matt's life, such as his college advisor and college roommate.

Here in Part 2, Matt keeps Janice busy while he is away at college, garnering favors with influential patrons and expanding his network for future advantage. She trains the girl-next-door, satisfies the Headmaster of Matt's prep school, and takes on the three-man board of the prep school. Her debasement reaches new levels of sordidness when she satisfies the teen lusts of five students all at once.

The Headmaster passes her on to his friend, a sadistic priest whom Janice has known since she was a teen, when she seduced him in Confession and in Sunday school. Her background as a young slut continues as we see her also seduce her father.

Chapter One – The Girl Next Door

When Matt arrived home from college for Thanksgiving, his gorgeous, submissive and unbelievably hot mother, Janice, was on her knees in their suburban home, naked (except for stockings) in the hallway when he entered, as he'd instructed. "Welcome home," she said. He unzipped his pants and extracted the cock that had been hard for most of the drive home, anticipating this moment. The voracious beauty sucked him greedily, as he mauled her breasts and abused her large dark nipples. Once she received permission, she swallowed all his spend, a rare treat. Usually he preferred to cover her face and tits with his cum. He allowed her to wear his favorite gauzy blouse while she prepared dinner, but only her blouse, short enough so it left her ass and shaved pussy visible.

As Matt went through his mail, he noticed a bulging envelope addressed to their neighbor's daughter, Lauren. It was so full, the corners were splitting and the flap was half unsealed. Lauren was almost a year younger than Matt, her eighteenth birthday just six weeks earlier. She was a beauty, the hottest girl in school, with an incredible body toned by sports, long chestnut hair, large breasts and a full mouth. "That's odd," he said. "We have mail for Lauren, a thick envelope. I'll take it over after dinner. How is she?"

Janice wondered how to respond. "She's okay, I guess, but she misses hanging out with you and can't wait to graduate and go to college." Matt knew Lauren had always had a crush on him.

After dinner, he walked over and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately, Lauren opened the door and said, "Welcome home, Matthew." She leaned into him and kissed his cheek. Even though it had been only a couple of months since he'd last seen her, something about her had changed. For one, she appeared nervous. Although he knew she was eighteen, she actually looked a couple of years younger. She had always displayed a paradoxical combination of mature yet innocent. She stood before him in a tight pink blouse and skirt, her hands clasped in the small of her back and feet apart, waiting.

"It's great to see you, Lauren. You look beautiful." She blushed, head down. "We received some mail for you."

The awkward envelope slipped out of his hand and fell to the floor between his feet, one edge splitting. She sank down on her knees and picked it up but remained on her knees, her face inches from his groin. It was a position similar to the way Floyd had first walked in on Matt and Janice. Matt shut the door behind him and walked down the hallway, peering into the kitchen and living room, where he noticed a fire had been lit. He walked back to the same exact position in front of her. "Is your mother home?" Neither Matt nor Janice had ever liked Lauren's mother, who was admittedly hot and gorgeous. but a heavy-drinking party girl and absentee mother.

Her large hazel eyes looked up at him. "No. She's doing her usual Friday night clubbing with friends. Usually she's not back until 1:00 or even 2:00. Would you like to sit in the living room by the fire?"

"Yes." She stood and followed as he sat down on the couch directly in front of the fireplace.

"May I serve you?" she asked.

"Yes. And have something yourself." Without asking, she brought his favorite drink, scotch on the rocks, and white wine for her. She remained standing in front of him, legs spread. "How are you, Lauren? Do you have a boyfriend this semester?"

"No, the guys at school are all so immature. My friends tried to hook me up with a guy but he was just like all the others—not a clue about what a girl wants. No idea how to be romantic—let alone sexy." She paused. "Not like you," she blurted, reddening. They drank.

"You don't have to stand," he said. She knelt again in front of him, placing the torn envelope on the edge of the coffee table and her hands on the carpet behind her. "What do you want in a guy?"

"I don't want a guy." He waited. "I want you," she blurted. "I've been in love with you since I was fourteen." She looked hot kneeling so close to the fireplace. "I've been working hard so that you'd find me . . . appealing. I've been learning and practicing ever since you left, so I'd be . . . pleasing to you."

"Practicing, eh? And what do you think is 'pleasing' to me?" She reached for her wine glass, knocking the envelope off the edge of the table. As it hit the floor, the broken seam split all the way and an array of color photos spread across the carpet. She bent to gather them but he told her to stay the way she was. He looked down at the pictures. The first one showed Lauren kneeling with her hands behind her head, her breasts straining against a taut blouse, her hair and makeup carefully done. Underneath he could see a pose where she was photographed from behind on hands and knees, legs spread wide. The quality of the photos was not as good as the sets he'd taken of Janice, but they were serviceable. She sighed with relief when she saw the bulge in his pants.

"Who took these photos?"

"Your mother . . . I asked her to."

"Where?"

"In your den."

The remainder showed Lauren in a variety of lewd or suggestive poses. One had her leaning over the coffee table in his den, skirt raised above pretty pink stockings until her bare thighs were exposed. Another showed her kneeling in the kitchen, lipsticked mouth opened wide as a hand holding a ladle poured what looked like tapioca into a mouth already brimming with the thick white stuff. Her meaty red lips were already coated with the tapioca.

The last photo showed her sitting on the floor leaning against the foot of his bed, legs spread wide, skirt gathered at her waist, hands clasping the bedposts, gauzy pink panties doing a poor job of covering her pussy. She stared insolently into the lens. He couldn't be sure, but it looked as if her pussy was shaved completely bare.

"These are beautiful."

"Janice has . . . instructed me. I actually know a lot now."

"I see . . . Have some wine. You look as jumpy as a polecat." He sipped his Scotch and thought as she gulped her wine. "What do you call her?"

"Mistress."

"What does she call you?"

She shifted uncomfortably. "Slut-in-training."

"What is it exactly that you want, Lauren?"

"That's simple. I want to serve you, and I'm willing to do anything."

"How long have you felt this way?"

"Since I was walking past your house and saw your mother naked and tied in your kitchen. When I saw her breasts between the bars of the stool, and her whip marks, and cum all over her face, I became turned on like never before. I knew it was for me. I actually collapsed in your front yard. Lucky for me I was hidden by shrubs, because I stroked my pussy until I orgasmed.

"By the time I had finished, Mistress had unbound herself and vanished. There was nothing left on the stool except the black belt which had bound her breasts. Yet I was more sure than before. It was like I knew that was my destiny."

He decided to test her immediately. "Let's see how ready you are. Take off your blouse." Without hesitation, she unbuttoned the blouse and laid it on the table. He inhaled deeply as the tops of her large breasts were exposed above the frilly pink demi-bra in the beautiful light from the fire. Although not quite as large as his mother's, they were 34C. Half-visible through the fabric, her nipples were smaller than Janice's, but not by much. "Your tits are beautiful. Now take off your skirt." She unzipped the skirt, heavy breasts lifting up as she dragged it over her head. The thin, pink panties were the same ones as in the last photo. She had indeed been shaved totally. He wondered whether she or Janice had done the trimming. Matching, frilly pink thigh-highs completed the picture.

"What sort of training have you been . . . submitting to?" he asked, doubt in his voice, leaning forward to caress her face, tracing his fingers across her lips.

"I've never sucked a real cock but I've been trained to suck dildos," she answered defiantly. Matt began stroking and squeezing her breasts, the skin like silk. "I know I look young and inexperienced but I can deep throat almost six inches." When he squeezed her nipples through the bra, she inhaled sharply but continued. "Mistress has clamped me, but only with mild ones, not with cloverleafs." He twisted the nipples. "She's gagged me, but just with small balls." She paused, trying to remember everything. "She shaves me regularly," she added proudly.

He took a small knife from his pocket and said, "Don't move," pulling the panties away from her pubis and cutting a vertical slit. He arranged the fabric so it framed her shaved pussy and generous lips. "Beautiful. Continue."

"If I'm good she lets me finger myself to orgasm once a week." He took her hand, clasped two fingers together and inserted them into her cunt. She grunted and bit her lip. "For the last month she's been forcing larger butt plugs into me." He moved her fingers around in her cunt and pulled them out, wiping them along one smooth thigh, a long streak down to the stocking top. "In another couple of months I'll be able to take close to the same size plug as she can."

"Very impressive." He inserted three fingers into her slit and withdrew them, dragging them along her other thigh, the juice trail glistening in the firelight. "Is that all?"

She stared at the wetness on her thighs, missing his hand manipulating her fingers. "I asked Mistress to whip me, but she insisted I be unmarked for you. If you don't want to fuck me because I'm a virgin, she's offered to do it with a strap-on." He sat mutely, amazed at her language, without a trace of shame or embarrassment like Janice.

She mistook his silence, unsure whether she had proven herself enough. "I was a clumsy oaf, knocking over the envelope, so I'm aware that I should be punished." Maybe he wanted more, so she improvised. "If you order me to, I'll serve any of your roommates at college."

"Lauren, I've loved you as well, and you've always been the hottest girl in school. I've wanted you since you were sixteen and I can't believe we never got together before. I'm proud of all the training you've undertaken. Let's see how you do in your first session. Let's call it an audition. Go to your bedroom. Do you have a dildo there?" She nodded. "Bring it, along with your cheerleader baton and camera."

While she was upstairs, Matt went to the kitchen and brought a plain stool and roll of masking tape into the living room. He set them in front of the fireplace. As Lauren entered the room, he admired her firm breasts and bare pussy, framed in the pink bra and torn panties. He took the flesh-colored dildo and taped it firmly to the center of the stool.

"Lauren, if you pass this test, you'll be mine. I want you to take your own virginity. You're going to fuck yourself on the dildo while I see how you take your first caning."

She was surprised he didn't want to break her hymen himself but didn't object. "Yes, sir. Thank you, Matthew." He moved her hands behind her head and taped her wrists together, already knowing her cunt was wet.

As she spread her legs around the stool and positioned the dildo at her slit inside the ripped opening of the panties, he caressed her tight ass. He watched as the dildo head entered her hole and swung the baton onto her ass cheeks. It made him incredibly excited. She surprised him by not jumping or making much sound during the whipping and dildo fucking. Sweat had broken out all over her body. Each time she lowered herself on the cock he struck her again, timing the pain to accompany the pleasure. When half of the dildo was inside her, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She screamed as her membrane broke and he had to hold her in his arms to keep her from toppling.

He grabbed her long hair and tilted her face up to his. Her large hazel eyes, filled with pain and love, stared into his. He kissed her and slowly lowered her down on the dildo until its whole length was inside her. She cried out with pain. Lowering his pants as well, he inserted his cock into her mouth and she did a very good job of sucking. She paused only once to ask, "Will you be cumming in my mouth or on my face and tits?"

"Since you asked, and since this is a trial run where you're proving yourself, on your face and tits." Eventually, he pulled out and spewed a gigantic load across her young face and on both breasts. She could barely believe how much he shot. It went on and on as if it would never stop. He rubbed the hot semen into her nipples and belly.

He picked up the camera and photographed the brunette beauty, looking devastating in the warm firelight and frilly pink lingerie, her hands tied, breasts clear as day beneath the tight sheer bra saturated with cum, the dildo embedded in her cunt. When he set down the camera, she asked, " Would you like to whip my tits or fuck my cunt or ass?"

"No, Lauren, that's enough for tonight." He lifted her off the dildo, blood dripping onto the stool, and untied her hands. "You've already proved that you're mine," he said. "Maybe we'll do a test on you after a month." He kissed her deeply. "Once you've cleaned up, we'll relax by the fire." After cleaning herself of the virginal blood, she returned and they lay down in front of the fire, her head on his lap, talking about school and friends while he stroked her hair and played with her breasts, nipples and slit, remembering her mother's scheduled return in the early morning.

When she drifted off, Matt thought a long time about the responsibility and opportunities of having two submissives. The situation presented a wonderful new world of possibilities.

Forthcoming, the young Headmaster of Matt's prep school makes Janice prove her gratitude.

Chapter Two — Ansonia Academy, 1st session

In the handsome office of Headmaster Knowles at her son Matt's prestigious prep school, Janice sat in a hard chair. It was after hours; the campus, still on abbreviated session in late summer, was deserted. With twilight outside, even the administrative staff had departed. Since Matt's departure for college, she had been feeling lonely and restless.

The headmaster's office was large and well appointed. She had been in this office before, had in fact sat here in the same chair years ago, and the memory made her blush and squirm in her seat. She was mortified to notice her diary resting on a podium at the side of the room, lit by a pinpoint spotlight.

She was surprised that the principal looked so young and attractive – in his late twenties. She'd been told that he'd been promoted, despite his youthfulness, when the previous headmaster had abruptly retired due to health issues. She was struck by the contradiction between the principal's youthful face and his hard gray eyes.

The voluptuous beauty of this youthful mother surprised Knowles as well. He made no secret of carefully scanning her incredible body. He did not miss the makeup, accentuating her full mouth and large eyes with extraordinarily long, dark eyelashes. They helped her look innocent, but Knowles was immediately aware upon her entrance that she exuded two traits – sex and submissiveness. Nor did he ignore the large gulp of brandy she took immediately after he placed the oversized snifter in front of her. She licked the brandy off her lips.

"Janice, you've been summoned because I have ensured that your son, despite his mediocre grades, has been admitted to a superb college, where his contacts or connections will assure him a successful future. I've also written glowing letters of recommendation to a number of influential administrators, such as the Dean of Students. I understand from Matthew that you are extremely grateful and that I have your full cooperation as a willing mother."

"Yes, sir, I deeply appreciate everything you've done," she replied nervously, taking another large swallow of brandy.

"Yes, the degree of your appreciation is what you're here to prove. I understand that you were a student here yourself."

"Yes, sir."

"Then you're familiar with the authority Ansonia's Headmaster holds and the obedience due him. Your lessons will also prove to Matthew the proper discipline he'll need to respect his college professors."

"Yes, Headmaster," she said, the words making her more agitated.

"To begin, let's make sure you're truly in the spirit of this institution. Have another swallow, then go into my assistant's office and change into the standard school uniform."

Relieved to have a break from the Headmaster's strict, no-nonsense demeanor, Janice drank again and walked into the adjacent office with the uniform. She had difficulty putting on the tight white panties and bra, both of which were too small. The dark blue pleated skirt was ridiculously short and the white blouse barely buttoned. Yet she felt excited in the familiar uniform. The white thigh-highs were not traditional, but they contrasted well with her olive skin, darkened by her tan.

Upon returning to the Headmaster's office, she saw that a low leather bench, three feet wide and one foot deep had replaced the chair she'd been using. "Stand in front of my desk, legs spread and hands behind you. You look lovely in your uniform." The sex-starved mother complied, thinking that if she could submit to Mr. Wheland, a stranger she'd never before seen, she could also serve Headmaster Knowles, whom she'd met previously and spoken with at various school functions.

Standing in position, she was horrified to see the photos Matt had taken, laid out in three rows on the Headmaster's desk. "Oh, haven't you seen these yet?" The Headmaster rotated the first row. She stared in fascination at herself strapped to the kitchen stool. "Your son shows a natural talent for photography." The first shot showed her face half-obliterated by cum. "Excellent lotion for the face." The second showed her breasts under the drenched baby doll, the blower with the bell attachment an inch from the engorged nipple. "Those fat nipples of yours appear to be extended over an inch. We'll have to see if we can recreate that." The next photo also showed the blower, but with the second attachment, embedded in her cunt. "What a creative idea, to heat up your hot little cunt. Did it succeed?" he asked, staring at her. Janice, too humiliated to speak, could only nod mutely.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Service Provider Ch. 01-13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds