• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Why Dis Saggy Tits?

Why Dis Saggy Tits?

I was watching an episode of Manswers a few nights ago and it had a topic I felt was wrong. The question asked was "How do you tell if a woman has perky breasts without removing their clothes?" They made a point that guys only want women with perky breasts. They showed two different women doing exercises with one having a nice set of perky breasts while the other had sagging ones. During the whole segment, they made a point that sagging breasts were bad and that men are cheated when they have to deal with them.

First of all, we must remember that Manswers has a demographic of 18-25 year old men. This is a prime demographic for advertisers just because men in this age group have jobs and more disposable income. Many topics on this show deal with issues these guys want to know such as beer, babes and booms. I mean, they talk about dating strippers, becoming a pimp, arm wrestling championships as well as showing many excellent looking women during the show. It's funny some of the things they do in the name of "science".

But saggy tits are undesirable? On this point I must disagree. There are many men and women on the Literotica forum that would disagree with them due to the fact that many of the sexy women on Lit are not part of the perky club. This isn't disrespect to them, but many of the women on Lit possess real breasts. I'm saying real breasts that have been through childbirth and been through years of living. I mean real breasts that let a man know he is grasping Mother Nature's handiwork instead of the work of the local plastic surgeon.

I have no problem with breast augmentation. I believe that if a woman wants it, they have the right to do it provided they pay for it and it is for them. Women who build their chests for their significant others enjoyment have the wrong idea. A woman's body is hers and hers alone to do what she wants with it. If she chooses to have surgery to fix her perceived flaws, it is her right to do so.

However, I don't think sagging breasts are a flaw. I believe what makes them a flaw is the image of the perfect woman. We all know that when we masturbate or we think of the perfect woman, there she sits with perky breasts, a manicured pussy, etc. We do not normally imagine fucking a real woman, but an image inside of our heads. Many men are shallow enough to think that they can find and bed this "perfect woman" and get upset when they discover that almost no woman fits into their mold.

And society doesn't help with this endeavor either. I mean, from "Girls Gone Wild" videos to celebrities touted as the hottest in the world, society pushes the perfect woman concept on guys. Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler all show perfect women scantily clad or naked. Porn stars always show how well they can titty fuck with their silicone perfection. All these ideas are used to push the idea of the perfect woman.

So where does that leave the woman with a nice set of natural 36 DD's who doesn't get a second glance because they aren't perky? It leaves them depressed and feeling less than stellar because of what society says. Society says that a woman with curves is fat, not as attractive as a slender woman. So they go to gyms to sweat off as much as they can and diet even though they are healthy because of the way society deals with them.

In actuality, it's more of an argument for women to be happy with themselves no matter how their breasts behave. I love women. I love young women who just turned eighteen all the way up to the confident mature women. I love the sight of a woman with normal tits taking my manhood between them and letting me slide back and forth until I climax as much as I like the look of a beautiful pussy engorged and ready to get fucked. I love the feel of a natural woman sucking my dick as well as the feeling of a slutty college coed bending over so I could take her anal cherry. Do I care about how saggy the tits are? I don't.

A real woman is confident in herself. Perhaps she wears a bra to conceal her weapons of mass destruction, but she wears it confidently because she knows red blooded men will look. She wears the tight jeans that show off that gorgeous ass because she knows men will look. She wears makeup not because she wants to look like a tramp, but because she knows it accentuates her natural beauty. So natural women can rejoice because your confidence is a better turn on than a pair of perky tits.

Now for those assholes who love to troll, instead of writing a comment, why don't you prove me wrong? I dare you to write an argument on why I am wrong and post it here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Why Dis Saggy Tits?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds