• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Champion of the Black Community

Champion of the Black Community

Brother Samuel Xavier here. The big and tall, openly bisexual Black male author who has resided in the West Side of Brockton, Massachusetts for years. I feel quite sad while writing this because I will soon leave this community I've grown to care about. Simply put, life doesn't stand still. You either move with it or you're dead. My father, the charming sociopath who's the leader of my family is encouraging my cheerfully psychopathic sister Hannah and I to move to Canada. Simply put, we'll have wonderful new opportunities and we'll be safer there.

I was having so much fun in the United States of America. In a few short years, I've been a college student, a published author of numerous anthologies on such varied topics as Black bisexuality, Men's Rights Activism, unending White Racism and Civil Rights. I alone dared to take on the man-haters, the racists and the sociopaths. For years and years, I fought for humanity. And I fought for justice. I helped a lot of people. I also made many enemies. Dangerous enemies. Women and men who hated me for daring to take a stand against the forces of evil. I confronted racist white women and racist white men. I also confronted those black women and black men who hate their own community. You'd be surprised at how many there are.

There isn't much that I haven't seen. Do you know that there are organizations dedicated to keeping black men and black women down politically, economically and socially in America and elsewhere in the world? And there are many black women and black men knowingly working for those very same institutions. When I found out about this, I couldn't believe it either. White men and white women want to keep the black person down. And there are black people actively helping them. Isn't that a kick in the butt? I raged against those individuals and the organizations they represent. And for this, I was hated.

I dared to walk into the dark places where no other would enter. I championed the cause of Men's Rights for a long time. The plight of the modern man in America and the rest of the western world is deeply moving. At least to me. There are fathers out there financially supporting sons and daughters who've never met them because the gender biased courts of North America and Europe won't let them. There are men locked up today based on the false accusations made by the women in their lives. Young men are routinely mutilated in the name of an outdated pseudo-religious practice called circumcision. How barbaric. I'm uncircumcised and damn proud to be the way I am. I tried to raise awareness of anti-circumcision activism as a men's rights and human rights issue. There are college sportsmen who will lose their varsity teams this year because of the outdated but politically correct gender quota system known as Title IX. There are more women than men in collegiate America. There are more women's sports teams than male sports teams in collegiate America. Yet Title IX continues to take athletic opportunities away from innocent young sportsmen. Yeah, that's what they call progress. Screwing men over in the name of helping women.

I was a champion of the fledgling Men's Rights Movement for many years, until I realized there were dark forces at work within the movement. There are women and men within the men's movement whose agenda is to wreck it from within. They're infiltrators sent by the man-hating feminist sisterhood which seeks to rule the world. There are men within the movement who don't truly embrace the ideals of equality and brotherhood. Many of these men are white men who want to keep their white male privilege and deny equality to black men. I can't fight to protect the rights of a man who might be a racist. Sorry. I just can't do it. It's just not for me.

I have tried to represent my country of origin, the Republic of Haiti, to the best of my abilities. I am a writer. It's who I am and it's what I do. So I used that venue to make a difference in the lives of others. That's why I wrote a Haitian-American science fiction anthology. I also wrote about Haitian Bisexuality and Haitian Lesbians. Hell, I even wrote about Haitian Transsexuals. The lives and loves of GLBT people are fascinating. Yet very little has been written about GLBT people of African descent. Many people in the black community pretend that black gays, black lesbians and bisexual black people don't exist. I endeavored to change that. So I wrote about black gays and black lesbians. I ventured into forbidden territory by writing about gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals in the Haitian and Haitian-American communities. And you know what? The response was positive for the most part.

Yes, I was right when I guessed that people who are often marginalized by mainstream society would love to have their stories told. I shocked the world when I wrote positive stories about bisexual black men and bisexual black women living normal, happy lives. I wrote about these men and women as fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, community members, churchgoers and working professionals. I portrayed them as people, rather than the sexually adventurous deviants that much of modern literature and society is dedicated to vilifying. In my own way, I sought to bring balance to the world of literature. Whether I succeeded or not, only time and my readers will tell.

I have always loved science fiction, fantasy and horror. That's why I strove to diversify those genres. I wrote about genetically engineered superhuman beings making their way in a dangerous world, and I made the heroes of these tales black men and black women. I also wrote stories about the adventures, lives and loves of African-American, Haitian, Jamaican and Haitian-American zombies, vampires, werewolves, deities and other supernatural beings. In one tale, I have a time-traveling African-American adventurer trying to discover his origins and separate fact from fiction when it comes to American history and world history in general. Yes, I dared to take black men and black women places where few authors would let them roam. Yeah, I was a trailblazer in many ways.

All this I accomplished while living in West Brockton, Massachusetts. How about that? I will miss America. But I must leave. I leave without fear for the Black American community's continued safety and prosperity because I know we're fighters. I know that a community which has produced so many strong black women and strong black men has nothing to fear. I hope my people continue to thrive. Black people are all one tribe. Whether we're African-Americans, Haitian-Americans, Canadians, Brazilians, South Africans, Ethiopians, Cubans, Haitians or Dominicans. The world is ours. Peace to my brothers and sisters.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Champion of the Black Community

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds