• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Stranger

Stranger

As I was entering my hotel room I heard a sound inside, I walked in slowly and closed the door quietly behind me. On the table by the door was the gun and handcuffs from last nights hen party I had taken some self defence classes so I knew I could handle whoever it was, okay the gun wasn't real but it looked like it was.

Holding the cuffs in one hand and the gun in the other I moved into the room, I heard the water running in the bathroom, as silent as I could I walked slowly towards the bathroom door. It was half open so I could see there was definitely someone there, someone with broad shoulders, 6 feet tall, taller than my 5 foot 8 anyway. Lifting the gun up and opening the door a little more. With my best voice I shouted.

"Put your hands up or I will shoot" he didn't move, flinch nothing.

"Did you hear me?" I asked still nothing.

"What are you doing in my room?" Walking a little closer I saw what he was doing by the sink it was blood, red blood was running down the plug, he was washing blood off his hands.

"Oh god he could kill me!" with that thought I started backing out of the room gun still held up but before I could leave the room he turned.

The first thing I noticed was his eyes, black no white just black like a bottomless pit.

"Drugs has on drugs oh god he is going to kill me and blame the drugs later, he is going to get away with killing me"

He laughed, I'm worried about dying and he's laughing but it wasn't cruel it was humorous he has found something funny "What?" I wondered.

"Lower the gun and ill tell you" he said. Before I could think my hand went down looking me in the eye still he said "Drop" down went the gun.

"Don't be scared".

"Don't be scared" says the man who seems to be controlling my body or thoughts or whatever the hell has doing. He laughed again! Oh I just wanted to hit him so much. He started walking towards me, my feet wouldn't move, and what's he going to do now is he going to kill me? Standing in front of me he said. "I have a better idea" then he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me his mouth crushing down on mine. He nipped my bottom lip then started kissing down my jaw then slowly travelled back up and started licking my lips then biting them. "Open" he said in a lust filled voice I did but not because he said but because I wanted to. He was discovering ever part of my mouth with his wicked tongue, my legs felt weak like I was going to collapse. He must have sensed it because suddenly I was lifted of my feet and into his arms, my body pressed against his. He was striding out of the bathroom with me held helplessly in his arms. Was I scared you might ask the answer is no because for some reason I knew he wouldn't hurt me, was it his mind control thing making me think that I don't know I just know the next thing that happened I've never regretted.

He took me and lay me on the bed sideways, he told me to lie down in that ghostly voice he had, I lay back wondering what he was going to do where he was going to start. I felt him more specifically his hands at my knee then my thigh did I forget to mention my outfit consisted of a halter neck dress and heels that stay on with ribbons tied up to the knees and that's where he started. He undid the knot holding my heels up then started to unravel the ribbon down my leg.

"Your legs are exquisite" he said then I felt his lips kissing my leg starting at the knee then down to my foot then after removing one shoe he started with the next leg the same thing. I was getting more turned on and all he was doing was removing my shoes.

After that his hand was back on my thigh travelling up towards where I really wanted his hand.

"Patience" I herd him say then he was kissing me on the inside of my knee again but this time travelling up not down. He was so close to where I really wanted that mouth then I felt a sharp pain, he bit me, again he bite me, sharp teeth bites but as much as they hurt they also turned me on more. I was becoming more wet bite by bite. I knew from where he was he would be able to smell my arousal but still he kept saying Patience. Every time he bit and kissed my thighs missing the place I was begging, craving him to touch kiss anything. I was so close to Cumming and all he had done was touch me I had never experienced anything like this, was my thought when suddenly I felt the air on my skin, I was naked but how he hadn't undressed me had he? But before I could think anymore his mouth was where I had craved it then he was touching my outer lips then his finger was inside me, he added another, and then another then started to thrust them in and out. While his fingers were fucking me his thumb was strumming my clit.

"Oh Fuck" I shouted I was Cumming fast and hard and he wasn't stopping he kept moving his hand.

"Stop" I shouted breathless but still he continued while I kept Cumming and screaming and clawing the bed covers he's going to kill me I thought he laughed.

"But what a way to go is it not" he said still laughing then after another orgasmic eruption he slowed down then pulled out then towering over me I looked into his eyes then he kissed me I could taste myself on his tongue then he drew back and smiled at me. Then lifting me into his arms again he laid me inside the covers then his clothes started to disappear and in the blink of an eye he was naked. He climbed in next to me and I curled into him and fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

When I woke I was alone was it a dream? At first I thought it was but a week later after work I was entering my apartment and It felt different, I couldn't explain what I was feeling there are no words but when I entered my flat and found my dream guy standing in my apartment before I could say anything I was in his arms his mouth on mine. Tumbling to the floor both of us ripping clothes, then I was half clothed my arms pinned to the floor while he kissed and bit my throat then he licked my nipples sucking them into his mouth through my ripped top. Was this happening was he really there I thought.

"I'm here so are you it was real and I cant get you out of my head this time I want to be in you fucking you till you forget every man you have ever known and its only my name you know...its Demetre by the way" he said laughing kissing me again.

"But maybe the bed would be more comfortable" with that he kissing me stood up, lifted me and carried me to bed as we went my clothes disappeared like before.

As he laid me on my bed his clothes disappeared as well, then he joined me on the bed and took me in his arms and just held me. He started to touch me slowly starting at my hip up to my stomach then up across my breasts, then up my back to my neck then he ran his hand through my hair.

"Touch me"

Slowly I lifted my hand to his hip and copied his movements except when I got to his chest I ran my thumb over his nipple.

"Ahh women you have the power to kill me"

He grabbed my hand and rolled onto me then he was in me. He felt fantastic and big he hit all the right spots.

He started pummelling me hard it felt so good. I climaxed but it kept coming multiple orgasms.

Suddenly he screamed then he bit me on the neck he was drinking me then I felt his climax. After his breathing started to calm down I felt him let go of my neck and lick me where he had bit me. He then rolled off me onto his back but instead of leaving he grabbed me and tucked me into his side like the first night.

"Thank you" I heard him say before I fell asleep.

I never saw him again all I have is a name, is he dead? Will I ever see him again? Has he forgotten me? I don't know but all I know is when I feel sad I hear his voice in my head promising to come back and to never forget...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds