• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Men Love Black Women

Black Men Love Black Women

The name is Adam Howard. I'm a six-foot-two, kind of chubby but still good-looking young Black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Life is okay these days. It's the summer of 2009. I am having a good time in the city of champions. Sure, there are lots of racist cops, dumb-ass crooks of all races and hot-tempered chicks around but that's no reason to feel down. The way I see it, life is what you make it. I'm enjoying my vacation. I had a rough sophomore year at Emerson College but I know why I'm doing it. I just want to get my degree in business. I don't care if the rich white brats are hating on me for being a talented brother. United States President Barack Obama and Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick have proven that black men can accomplish great things. White people need to get with the program, or step the hell out of the way. Enough said.

Yeah, it was turning out to be a funny summer for me. The New England weather was acting weird. I mean, it was raining all the time in my part of the state, and I felt like it was spring rather than summer. The weather's not the only thing acting funny. My girlfriend Sharon dumped me after I told her that I had bisexual tendencies. So much for women wanting a man to tell the truth. Whatever. I found myself in a funk and I needed to get myself out of it. I went to a bar, and met this tall, good-looking black man named Terrence Peterson. There was a very pretty black woman with him but I only had eyes for him. The brother had it going on. He was in his mid-thirties, fine-looking, well-dressed. We got to talking and I found out a lot more about him than I was prepared for.

Terrence Peterson was a recent graduate of the Northeastern University Law School. He recently got hired by a law firm after working as a clerk for one of the Massachusetts State Supreme Court top judges. He introduced the pretty young black woman who sat near him as Isabel, his darling wife. She was a Tufts University Medical School intern. This chick was going to be a doctor someday. They recently got married, and she knew that he was also bisexual. An openly bisexual black man married to a gorgeous black woman who supported his lifestyle. Imagine that. I looked at Isabel, and she smiled at me naughtily. I was speechless.

Over the course of two hours and a few drinks, I got to know the both of them way better. I must say that I was impressed with the both of them. A handsome black male professional in a relationship with a beautiful, educated black woman. Why can't more of our people be like that? Looking at Terrence and Isabel Peterson, I could see a power couple in the making. Maybe they were the next Jay-Z and Beyonce, the next Michelle and Barack Obama, or the next Michael and Andrea Steele. You simply never know. I felt a bit sad when I thought about my ex-girlfriend Sharon. She was a tall, good-looking young black woman I met while visiting my sister Janelle at Boston College. The gal had looks, brains and money. Everything I wanted in a woman. I thought we would be together forever but she dumped me for being bisexual. Is it wrong to be a bisexual black man? I didn't choose to be. I simply am.

I looked at Isabel and asked her how she reacted when she found out her man was bisexual. Isabel smiled and told me she always knew. I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips. This was a shocker. Terrence smiled and told me he and Isabel had been best friends ever since their days at Boston Latin Academy. Their respective parents were old college friends. Yeah, and that's how they met. I was mightily impressed. Talk about your long-lasting relationships. Isabel told me that she'd always had a thing for the handsome, somewhat taciturn Terrence but he only saw her as a friend and nothing more. Terrence told me how he discovered his bisexuality during his freshman year at Northeastern University. He had a roommate named James Edward Mabuso, a tall, dark and handsome student-athlete from the Republic of South Africa. James Mabuso became Terrence's first real boyfriend and the first guy he ever hooked up with.

Isabel looked at Terrence adoringly while he told me his story. I couldn't believe how warm, friendly and understanding this young black woman was turning out to be. Most women I knew, especially black women, would flip if they found out the man they're with is anything other than heterosexual. The black community isn't well-known for its tolerance of gays, lesbians and bisexuals. I grew up in the city of Brockton, which has a large population of African-Americans, Asians and Hispanics. So-called racial and ethnic minorities outnumber white people in this city with a population of one hundred thousand individuals. Yet the town is pretty conservative in its views and treatment of queers. Almost like frigging Texas in a way. Where I live, it doesn't pay to let folks know you swing both ways. Let's just say it might be hazardous to your health. Not every city in Massachusetts loves gay people. Suburban Brockton is nothing like the city of Boston.

Terrence went on with his tale, snapping me out of my musings. He told me about his relationship with the sexy South African athlete, and how it changed his life. He finally admitted to himself that he was bisexual, and came out to his mother and sister. He only recently told his father. His relationship with James Mabuso ended when the young South African sportsman went into the National Football League. Terrence was heartbroken over the loss of James, and that's when Isabel stepped in. The young black woman who had loved him from afar for years and years stepped into the scene and declared her romantic intentions. And they ended up falling in love. How about that?

When Terrence finished with his tale, I clasped his hand in mine and shook mine. He was such a lucky man. Isabel gently kissed Terrence on the lips, and smiled at him adoringly. I was amazed by her. They looked so great together. I smiled, and told them that the next round of drinks was on me. They nodded. We chatted for the next hour or so, then I parted from their terrific company. Before I left, we exchanged cell phone numbers and email addresses. I definitely wanted to stay in touch with them. They were the most unique couple I've ever met. Gives me hope for black male and black female relationships. With patience, love and understanding, we can stick it out through the tough times and make it in the end. I went home that night with a smile on my face. Terrence is a bisexual brother, just like me, and he found his Isabel. The woman who loves and accepts him for who and what he is. Maybe someday I'll find mine too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Men Love Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds