• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 13

Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 13

(This is just a short one since I had so much feedback from the last one. I was trying to give Kerina a bit of revenge, but I even got negative feedback from my critics, so it seems no one wants things to go well for Kerina. Don't forget this is fictional and if you don't like non consensual stories you should probably stop reading here. Enjoy!)

Chapter 22 – Mind Fuck

Kerina walked dazed back to her room. A nurse at the police station had checked her quickly and told her she was ok, but she should go and see her doctor when she can. She walked into the room and sat on her bed staring at the wall. She got up and walked into her bathroom and washed her face, enjoying the feel of the warm water on her face.

Walking out of the bathroom, Kerina walked to the fridge and got a bottle of juice. She poured a glass and took a couple of sips. Absentmindedly leaving the bottle on the kitchen bench she turned and walked to the lounge and sat down. Still stunned by what Pat had done to her, Kerina just sat there staring at the TV, Even though she hadn't turned it on.

The juice was untouched and warming some time later when there was a knock on the door. Kerina shook her head slowly and stood and walked to the door. Kerina sighed and pulled it open. She stood back quickly as it pushed back hard, barely missing her. Kerina gasped as Jack barged past.

"Ah good, you are here early. Good cause I am busy this afternoon. I have to be at a friend's this afternoon so we need to get this done quick."

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" Kerina asks weakly.

"Just shut up with the questions ok," Jack said striding to the kitchen bench and grabbing the juice bottle, "thirsty?"

"Uh, well I already have..."

"Shut up, I don't really care," Jack spat as he poured a glass of juice, tipped something in it and stirred it.

"Here drink this," Jack demanded, turning to Kerina.

"Uh look Jack, I don't..."

"Shut up Kerina, damn it. You know the deal now drink the fucking juice," he yelled.

Kerina sipped it slowly as Jack watched on grinning. As she finished the last mouthful Jack guided her to the sofa and she sat down waiting.

"What are we waiting for?" Kerina asked nervously. Then she yawned.

"Just wait," grinned Jack.

Kerina went to stand, but her legs were like jelly, "What did you do? Oh no you drugged me!"

Jack grinned as he moved closer and started undressing her. Kerina struggled weakly, but she was losing co-ordination and strength. The last thing she remembered before passing out was Jack pulling her breasts out of her shirt.

***** Kerina's first sensation was a dry sticky feeling in her mouth. She was getting used to this now, from the drug Jack gave her. She swirled her tongue around unsticking it from her teeth. She blinked her eyes trying to see through the blurriness. The door swung open and she realised that the sound of the key in the lock must have woken her.

"What the hell!!"

Kerina's stomach clenched as she looked down, terrified about what she would see. With good reason as it turned out. She was stark naked on the sofa, her left hand was wrapped around something. Looking down she realised she was grasping a thick dildo, the end of which disappeared between her pussy lips. She tugged it and it came out with a juicy pop. In her right hand was a photo. Kerina looked up into the furious eyes of Lisa.

"What are you doing Kerina??'

"I-I guess I must have um... fallen asleep," Kerina lied reasonably.

"You are masturbating to my boyfriends picture!"

Kerina looked down. It was Lisa's boyfriend.

"That's it Kerina, you have gone too far," Lisa grabbed Kerina by the hair and pulled her off the sofa. Kerina stumbled to her feet and tried her best to stumble after Lisa, with her head held at about Lisa's waist height.

"But, but this is a mistake," wailed Kerina.

"Bitch!" Lisa fumed as she pulled open the door and shoved Kerina, stumbling, out the door.

"No, please Lisa!"

SLAM!

Kerina stood there, nude, outside her dorm room.

"Lisa?"

But Lisa didn't answer.

"Kerina?"

Kerina jumped, and spun around. There in a smart business suit, lovely hair down, stood Elle.

"Uh..uh."

Elle smiled.

"Wow you really do like exhibitionism!"

*****

It was about 30 minutes later. Kerina sat on a soft leather chair, wearing only a suit coat, in Elle's office. Elle had come over when Kerina didn't turn up for her first meeting with the School Counsellor. With all that happened, Kerina had forgotten about the note she had been given as she left the Dean's office.

Kerina had given a rambling explanation to Elle as she stood out there nude, but Lisa hadn't replied, little own open the door for Kerina. Eventually Elle had lent Kerina her suit top and they walked back to Elle's office which was in the same building as the front office and everything.

Elle had asked Kerina what happened and with Elle's understanding voice combined with the fear Kerina had of Elle, and Kerina had broke down crying and told Elle everything that had happened. Elle had just sat and listened and after Kerina had run out of words, Elle had given her a long thoughtful look and finally reassured her. Elle said she would work this out for Kerina.

"You wait here hun. I will see what I can find out."

*****

Elle stood outside, holding her cell phone to her ear.

"Yes Warren, it all is ok, but I think you will need to call this Jack guy off her. He will get in my way, and frankly he sounds like an amateur."

"Ok, happy to help Warren."

*****

Jack was fuming as he finished the call on his cell phone. Warren had called him off Kerina. He wanted to argue but you don't say no to Warren. Well, he still had photos and stuff of Kerina. One day Warren would be tired of Kerina and Jack was nothing if not patient.

*****

Walking back into the room, Elle nodded to Kerina, still huddled in the coat on her seat.

"We need to go and see the Dean Kerina. We need to sort this all out. I can get you out of trouble I think but you need to go along with me, alright?"

"Okay," Kerina said weakly.

"Well, up you get."

"Uh like this? I can't go like this.."

"Don't be silly Kerina."

Kerina stood and followed after Elle. Once again Elle made Kerina feel small and foolish. Elle was so confident and stylish while she, Kerina, was nervous, feeling dishevelled and embarrassed as she walked along the hall in just Elle's coat. Kerina nervously wondered what Elle had in mind. The coat actually covered Kerina's short body quite well and actually fell to mid thigh, but as it only had three buttons on it, she held it closed in a grip of iron at the front.

They got to the desk where Kerina had already been this morning and Kerina stood nervously, feeling out of place and exposed as Elle spoke with the girl at the desk. The girl peered around Elle at Kerina standing there and then turned back to Elle with a smirk. Kerina just wanted to disappear.

"All right come on," Elle snapped, surprising Kerina, "remember just go along with what I say."

They walked in and sat down. Kerina nervously tried to keep her crotch covered as she sat on the fat stuffed chair.

The Dean looked up and frowned at Kerina's state of dress, "Hmm, so what is this all about?"

"Well, I have spoken to Kerina, and it is a sordid tale, but I think there is a pretty simple explanation," Elle explained reasonably.

"And what is that Elle?" he asked.

"It is something that is all too common in this type of situation I am afraid. See, academically, Kerina is brilliant. She is very smart, but her problem is that she has never been in this type of situation before, away from home, under pressure to perform she simply didn't know how to act in these situations. Kerina has never been outside the care of her parents and she is sharing a room with a girl who has a boyfriend, Kerina has been face to face with some very adult situations and without guidance she has dealt with it with a type of exhibitionism."

"Really?" The Dean said concerned.

"Oh yes, but it is okay. I think I have caught it in time and with counselling I think I can help Kerina through this and also offer you the brilliant student you offered a Place at your College," Elle stated confidently.

"Well that is good," he said gravely, "but there needs to be some sort of plan. We can't have her just running around the place like this and having sex with staff and looking like that."

"Oh I agree and I have it all sorted out, if you will approve my plan," Elle said, "And further if we don't do something for her, the poor girl will probably end up pregnant or with some disease. I need her to come and have a session with me each day, and we will deal with her issues and I will keep her focussed on like keeping her clothes on and not having sex with strangers."

"Very well," said the Dean, well keep me informed," he said giving Kerina a distasteful look.

"Uhm, there is one more thing," Elle spoke up.

"What is that?"

"Well, Kerina has unfortunately got someone in trouble, when this all first started. Apparently she was being sexually suggestive to another student here and when he responded she didn't know how to deal with it and he ended up getting in trouble for it."

"What? Who?"

"His name was Warren," Elle said glaring as Kerina opened her mouth to protest, "Isn't that right Kerina?"

"Uh...yes"

"Good girl. Well, I would suggest that you reinstate this poor guy. He was just doing what comes naturally to guys," Elle said smiling understandingly.

"Yes, well this is very serious. I will get onto this right away. Sick or not, there may be repercussions, after all this has affected another student. Hmmm."

"That is fine," said Elle standing.

"Part of Kerina's counselling will be dealing with the consequences of her actions. She has to learn you can't just have sex with people and then pretend it didn't happen," Elle said ominously as she lead Kerina from the Deans office.

The little slut would definitely learn about repercussions Elle thought as she lead Kerina out of the Dean's office. Kerina would regret fucking her boyfriend.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds