• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy

Fantasy

Jen and Tom had been together for a couple of years, but they still lived in their own places on opposite sides of London. It took an hour or more to get from the North to the South of the city, but they both liked their independence and it was easy enough to stay over anyway. Jen had a piano so Tom could work at her place and, being musicians, they were both frequently away at festivals and concerts. For now it seemed to work. They were in love, young at heart and in no rush for commitment.

Sex had always been exciting and never yet mundane. Jen liked to find out what Tom wanted and was willing to be led. She was a Romantic. Her character was warm and she was of delicate temperament but their kinky tastes were similar; a spank, some bondage. She would probe his fantasies when he was aroused and in the palm of her hand. Sometimes he felt that he told her too much and worried that he had gone too far, but if that was true she never let on. He didn't want to frighten her, but whenever he pushed her that little bit further she was aroused.

It was a couple of weeks before Christmas and cold outside. Tom was coming round for lunch and they would spend the afternoon working. Then they would have the evening together. When she answered the door he seemed in good spirits, lifting her off her feet and kissing her for longer than usual. He dropped his bag on the floor and headed upstairs. "Just going to grab a glass of water. Wait in the bedroom – I've a surprise for you".

Her house was set over three levels and the main living space was at the top. The bedroom and office were on the ground floor and the music room below that. She fell onto the bed and smiled to herself, sighing a little as she sank into the covers. She could already hear Tom coming back down the stairs. She expected a gift, but he'd sent her to the bedroom. Something naughty perhaps. "Shut your eyes". He pulled her gently to her feet by the hand, enveloped her from behind with his arms and kissed her neck, first one side, then the other. She purred when he brushed her legs with his fingertips and drew some soft material across her eyes. She felt it tighten. This was something he often did and she felt a thrill of anticipation. He quickly undressed her and pushed her back down onto the bed. She already knew that he was erect.

"You're in for a serious punishment today" he whispered, close to her ear. This was a game that they had played frequently and she relaxed as he turned her onto her front, took each wrist and tied it to one corner of the bed. She thought he was using a couple of his ties, but she couldn't be sure. Once her ankles were also attached she was spread wide, not too stretched, but with no hope of reaching the corners to loosen her bonds. She had tried before. He took two or three pillows and pulled them under her hips. He liked to spank her this way. She was already moist with anticipation. She knew that this could be painful, but never violent. When the stinging slaps were over he would probably take her from behind as she lay, still tied to the bed.

Tom stood up and walked over to her bedside cabinet. "It's about time we played with your last Christmas present", he laughed. "You've had it for long enough". Last year, as a joke she thought, he has given her a vibrator with a remote control. There was a little bottle of lubricant to go with it. She wriggled, not sure how pleasurable it would be but excited all the same. "I've also brought you another present", Tom called out. She could hear him opening his bag in the hallway. "Now, open up". He pushed something against her lips and she let him slide the ball gag into her mouth and buckle it behind her head. They had only used this once before, but nonetheless she recognised it's shape and taste.

With one hand he stroked her buttocks, whilst drawing something across her thigh with the other. "Do you know what this is Jen?".

"No" she mumbled into the gag.

She felt his arm reach out and heard a swishing sound. "Can you guess?" Her throat felt a little drier and the muscles in her limbs tightened - not much but noticeably. She hadn't expected this. "It's a cane. Today you are in serious trouble". She shook her head but half-heartedly. He knew that this wasn't a real rejection. She squealed as he slapped her ass with his open palm, first one side, then the other. She could feel his hardness as he straddled her and the spanking began to sting a little more. In between blows she could feel a cool liquid being massaged gently into her anus. She shook her head harder now, but the spanks continued and her own wetness was making her lose control. Slowly the smooth vibrator slid into her and she screamed into her gag. His fingers brushed her clitoris and saliva worked its way down her chin. "You can't come yet I'm afraid".

He stepped off the bed and kissed her cheek. She was already unbearably turned on, a warm glow in her buttocks and hotter between her legs. The plastic device felt huge inside her. "I'm leaving the cane here on the floor for now", said Tom. "I won't be long. I invited someone over, I'm just going to meet her at the tube".

Jen writhed in mock horror as she heard the bedroom door close behind him. He wouldn't? No, it was a stupid thought. But her heart began to race a little when she heard the front door closing too. Apart from anything she was now alone in the house, bound and gagged and with a large vibrator buried to the hilt inside her. The possibilities for disaster were endless. What was he up to? No, she trusted him. It wasn't real fear.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before she heard the key in the front door. There was just the sound of him going up to the sitting room, but then the sound of women's high-heeled shoes following him up the wooden staircase. No voices but unmistakably there were two people. Now Jen was genuinely afraid. What if this person was to find her like this? She could hear voices above, hushed but in conversation. Then laughter. Tom must be mad. She made her first real attempt to escape from the ties around her wrists, but it was futile as she knew it would be.

Suddenly she shrieked. There was a humming sound that she recognised immediately and a pulsing from the vibrator. The shock hit her hard. OK, he was clever if he could operate the remote control secretly, but it was such a risk! She knew about his fantasies, but never believed that he would go this far. The laughter continued from upstairs. Who was the woman? Inexplicably the wetness returned. The vibrator hummed, she bit into the gag and began to work herself into the pillow beneath her. She wanted him. How long would he let this continue?

Just as suddenly the humming and pulsing ceased and she could hear steps on the staircase again. Stockinged feet this time, but she knew it was him. She allowed herself a smile, and began to struggle theatrically as the bedroom door opened. She heard footsteps on the soft carpet and waited for his voice. She wondered if he'd be brazen enough to fuck her there and then. Surely her arousal was obvious. Then the same swishing sound from earlier cut the air and she pulled at her ties once more. He wanted his fun before he would let her go. "Tom?" she tried to call through the gag.

The same swishing sound, and a split-second later a biting pain. First one side, then the other, like he always did. Her buttocks clenched and she screamed again. This had a violence beyond their previous spanking games. This was a different kind of pain. Why wasn't he speaking to her like he normal did? "Tom!" – but she couldn't make the word through the soft plastic ball. The lashes continued and tears streamed down her face. He was pushing her further than he ever had before. Suddenly she remembered the woman upstairs and realised that there was no way that her screams had gone unnoticed. "Tom!, Tom!" she sobbed into the gag. The cane cut into her upper thighs, first one side, then the other. Then it stopped.

The hum re-started and the vibrator felt bigger than ever before inside her. She heard footsteps on the stairs as her tormentor dropped the cane onto the floor and whispered into her ear. "Tom said I should hurt you". She caught a scent and it was unmistakably a woman's voice. Oriental. "He said he likes to see you in pain and he likes to come over your face. I know all about you". Yes, this was a fetish of Tom's. "When he's come over you, I'll leave and we'll let you go. You'll never know who I am".

Jen hadn't time for any of this to make sense before the door opened. He had let this woman whip her raw. She was at the mercy of a stranger, tied, gagged and blindfold. He had gone way too far this time. As he walked around the bed she felt the woman straddle her legs and begin to slide the vibrator gently in and out of her. She heard a zipper and his trousers fall to the floor. The woman was rubbing some sort of oil gently into her throbbing ass and thighs whilst skilfully manipulating the vibrator and occasionally touching her clitoris with long fingernails. Jen's breathing quickened and she was aware of his gasps too and the sound of him stroking his cock, inches from her face. She felt him ejaculate and begin to rub his seed into her face, into her mouth. She felt a pinch inside her and exploded, panting.

She wanted Tom to hold her, but within seconds he, and the woman, had left the room and the front door had slammed behind them. She yanked at her bonds. One wrist was free.

A few minutes later, lying, grinning on the bed having untied herself, the phone rang. She was still sore and her face was still smeared and sticky. "Jen?" It was him.

"Tom, how could you? That was... ...stunning. I shouldn't admit it. Who was she?"

"No, you'll never know that, but I knew you'd love it. Do you want to come over and see me later?".

"Come here my love. Pop back and hold me for a bit. Then we can head for your place together if that's what you'd like".

"Too late for that Jen, I'm already home. See you later". The line went dead.

Very slowly, she dialled his home number. In the South, an hour away. Not the mobile, just to be sure. "Hello..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds