• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Ordinary Life Ch. 04

An Ordinary Life Ch. 04

12

Erin returned after a late night with the team. After traveling 2 hours on the team bus with unruly basketball players, she was ready for a shower and bed. She came in the back door and turned on her kitchen light. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness, she saw the note on the counter.

"DOWNSTAIRS IN THE GAMEROOM," it read in neatly printed capital letters. She frowned. The note didn't look like her son Ben's chicken scratch. Her heart raced as she thought of the possibility it was Ben's friend Kyle surprising her. Or better, the brooding, sensitive Mark. She quickly shook her head, reminding herself of her vow to never do anything so stupid again.

It was 2 weeks ago that she had helped Kyle ejaculate in her bedroom; and only 3 nights ago, Ben's other friend Mark had gone down on her in the guest room. Since that time, she couldn't stop thinking about sex, sometimes fantasizing about Mark, other times about Kyle. She had even fantasized about both boys taking her at the same time. She flushed at the thought. All three boys were probably all downstairs, deciding to stay at her house rather than with Mark's parents like they had planned. Despite her silent admonishment, she found herself stopping in the hallway in front of the mirror to tousle her hair and check her makeup. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and went down the stairs, her black heels clicking with each step.

She peeked around the corner and froze at what she saw. On the 52 inch screen she saw herself -- writhing in pleasure, her mouth forming a perfect "o" in a silent orgasm. She gasped and stepped forward without thinking, and the bottom half of the screen came into view. Mark was licking her slit as he slid two fingers rapidly in and out of her pussy, drenched from the job they were doing. She found herself speechless, somewhere between protest and a rapidly growing arousal. Then she saw him. He was sitting in a large black leather chair, his boxers around his ankles and his cock gripped in his hand. He did not looked startled to see her, and his smug look quickly turned Erin's arousal to worry.

"Kyle, what are you?" she began, looking from his cock to his eyes. She glared at him. "What is the meaning of this?" she demanded.

"You tell me, Mrs. Bauer," he said innocently. "I mean, that is you on the tape. And with a 17 year old!" he said in mock disdain. "What would people think?"

She stood with her mouth gaping open. "Have a seat, Erin," he said, motioning to the chair. His cock continued to stand at full attention, and Erin did her best not to notice. "I said sit down," he said, more firmly this time.

"Where did you get this?" she said softly as she made her way to the other large leather chair.

"Well, it seems our friend Mark likes to tape his conquests," Kyle said matter-of-factly. "It was on his laptop. Luckily I got it before anyone else could see it," he lied. In fact, there were video cameras throughout her home, and idea that her son, Kyle and Mark had cooked up for a money-making scheme. The voyeuristic website was a huge success, and the fringe benefits were proving to be priceless.

Erin collapsed into the chair, feeling dejected and humiliated. She held back tears. "I'm so sorry," she said quietly.

He walked toward her, "If this ever got out..." He didn't finish the sentence. Erin continued to look at the floor, the only light from the screen, which she dare not look at. She felt him near her, and he caressed her cheek. She looked up, his cock inches from her shoulder.

"It can't," she sobbed, pulling away from him. His caress turned much stronger, holding her head forward.

"Look at me," he commanded. She looked up, damning herself for feeling arousal at the strong command. "That's better," he said, stroking her cheek. "Now," he began, sitting next to her on the large leather chair. She scooted away, but he held her by her shoulders. He slid his hands down to her slim waist, and before she could protest, pushed her forward. He brought her back down on his lap, her back to him.

"What are you," she protested as she squirmed. He moaned approval, holding her waist tightly. "Please, Kyle, no," she pleaded.

"Shhh," he hissed in her ear, holding her tightly. "We're just going to watch and see how much damage this little video might have done. And you're going to sit right here with me," he breathed. She shivered against him. He loved the feeling of power over her, but it was nothing compared to what she would be doing later.

"No," she said firmly, pulling away. "What are you thinking?"

"I am thinking that if this tape got out, you could lose your job and everything else you care about. Plus, poor Ben," he said, clicking his tongue. "I am thinking that you would want to do anything to keep that from happening, right?" He didn't wait for an answer. "And that you would want to keep that tape from being seen. Am I wrong?" he asked, pausing. "I asked if I was wrong!" he demanded more forcefully. "Because if you want, we can stop the tape now, and I can have the whole school watching it by Monday, the college by Wednesday...do I need to go on?"

At this point Erin was beyond the point of controlling her tears. She sobbed lightly, shaking slightly when she inhaled. "No, you wouldn't want that. So I am offering you a way out. Don't cry," he said, "You should be glad I am the one who found it. There are men who would demand money, men who would want control of your body," he growled. "But, Erin, I only want you to be happy. I want to pleasure you, just like you did for me, "he said, brushing the hair from her face. "And all I expect in return," he said as he wiped a tear from her cheek, "is for you to do the same in return." She continued sobbing as he shifted beneath her. "Don't worry, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. And at any point you can call it off. I'll just take my tape and go home," he whispered in her ear. He slid his hands under her firm, round ass, lifting her and sliding her gray skirt up. She gasped through the sobs as he rand his hands up her thighs, pausing on the black lace garters holding up her black stockings.

"Naughty girl," he growled. "What were you planning tonight?" he asked, tracing her garters. Her head lolled back and he kissed her fiercely before saying, "I asked you a question. Who were you planning on seducing tonight?"

"No one," she said, finally controlling her sobs.

"Liar," he said playfully. "Did the basketball team gang-fuck you to celebrate their win? Or did you let the coaching staff fuck you as you sucked all of their cocks?" Erin shook her head, appalled. "Oh, so you were waiting til you got home to fuck your little toys."

Erin was aghast, then remembered when he had caught her playing with her vibrator on her bed. She had wanted his cock so badly that night, but it was wrong for a mother to seduce her son's best friend. As though reading her thoughts, Kyle said, "Ah, so you wore these for me?" His hands were now above the stockings, stroking her thighs. "My beautiful little whore," he breathed. "Who would know you were such a slut?"

She protested, but he shushed her again. His cock was now pressing into her back through the bunched material of her skirt caught up around her waist. She was glad he wouldn't feel the wetness between her legs. At least not yet. "It's time for the show," he growled as he pressed the remote, pulling her back against him as he reclined back. Her legs were spread on either side of his, and Kyle's arms were resting on her, his hands on her exposed thighs. He looked down at her as the screen adjusted to the grainy picture of the bed. She was so beautiful, her tan legs contrasting against her black lace garters and stockings. He wouldn't hurt her, he thought to himself as he felt her struggle to stay calm. But he would own her.

"Look at you. You like it when a man takes charge, don't you?" Erin stared at the screen, obvious lust on her face as Mark threw her onto the bed. It was so surreal, watching herself on screen, telling this young man what to do and enjoying every touch.

"I could learn a few things from Mark. Maybe you could teach me," Kyle said as his hands found their way to her panties. "Mmmmm, look at how wet you are," he chided. "You love watching this boy eat you out?"

"No," she said quickly.

"Ah, so it's something else," he said quietly as he stroked the wet material. He could feel her heat and his cock jumped.

Erin struggled to keep her wits about her. "I didn't know he wasn't 18 yet," she protested.

"That doesn't really matter," Kyle said absentmindedly. In fact, Mark was 18 the very day he tongue fucked her upstairs. But Kyle decided that small lie was worthwhile, as long as Erin gave him hat he wanted. "He's so attentive," Kyle praised his friend as he began rubbing Erin's slit through her panties. Her wetness was getting more and more obvious. "But he is such a child," he concluded as he thrust her panties aside and slid a finger deep into her hole.

She rose in protest and he used his free arm to pull her back against him. "Ready to go public?" he asked, sliding his finger up and down her wet slit before plunging once more into her fuck-hole.

She struggled slightly and moaned. "We can call it off," he said. "But I know you want this, so why pretend?' he hummed, sliding his finger in and out a few times before rubbing up and down her slit once more. "So wet," he said absentmindedly. He began fondling her clit, rubbing around the small nub as, on screen, his friend did the same. He released his hold on her and began finger fucking her with his other hand. He was unable to get a good angle due to their positioning, sliding only to the middle knuckle. However, Erin didn't seem to notice, and soon began rocking in rhythm to his ministrations.

"You like that, don't you?" Kyle asked, slipping his fingers in and out. She moaned. "I said don't you?" he demanded. She stopped rocking. "Answer me," he said menacingly, never stopping his rhythm.

"Yes," she answered startled.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like it," she said slowly.

"Like what," Kyle asked as he watched the screen

"I like it when you touch me there," she said timidly.

"That's a good girl," he cooed. "But what I don't understand is why he doesn't just stop playing around and fuck your brains out. I mean, obviously that's what you want. A nice big cock in your pussy," he said.

"No," she answered adamantly.

"You didn't want his cock?" Kyle asked dubiously. "Well, it's probably a good thing,' he said mischievously. "Here's my favorite part," he said, turning his eyes from her to watch Mark's spunk shoot into the air after Erin had licked him once or twice. "He would have spewed all over you if you let him fuck your tight pussy," Kyle said matter-of-factly. "But what about now?" Kyle asked, turning so that his mouth was against her ear. He rubbed her clit more quickly now. "Do you want my cock, Mrs. Bauer?"

She stirred at the use of her formal name. It made her feel like a dirty old woman. "No," she said.

"Liar," he said softly. "Because I feel your hot pussy." He slid his fingers in for emphasis. "It's begging for cock."

"No," she whined.

"It's so simple," he said, raising his hips and her in the process. She felt his cock slide beneath her and she gasped. "You want cock, and I have a cock. I want to give you my cock so bad. So see, you get a nice, hard cock and a video you need and want to have. It's not like I'm making you do something you don't want to do."

"However you justify it," she hissed defiantly, "I'm not letting you fuck me."

"Then I guess there's going to be a lot of talk on campus come Monday," he said, dumping her into the floor as he rose. She looked up at him flabbergasted, her skirt still up around her thighs, as she sat up. "You can keep that copy," he said. "I have another one at home.

Her jaw dropped as he pulled up his pants and went to the staircase. "No," she called. "Please," she begged.

"Please what?" he asked, turning only his head. She could see the tent in his pants from his still rock-hard cock. "And don't try that 'Please give me the tapes' crap. You know I'm not fucking around," he said, and chuckled at his own joke.

She mumbled something incoherent.

"Please what?" he demanded.

"Please don't go," she said, pleading with him with her eyes.

"Why would I stay?" he asked, coaxing her on.

"I would do anything," she said miserably.

"Beg for it."

"What?" she stammered.

"Ask me for what I know you want, and you'll have everything you want and need. You have three seconds."

"Please fuck me," she said before he even began counting.

A sly smile came to his lips. "How? You want me to fuck you with my tongue, cause if that's what you had in mind," he said, starting toward the steps.

"Fuck me with your cock."

"Beg." He commanded.

She looked up at him, all self consciousness gone. "Please fuck my pussy with your big, hard cock," she said, getting horny from the words even as she was saying them. "Please, Kyle, oh please give me your cock."

"Am I the reason you dressed like a whore tonight?" Kyle asked, moving toward her.

She nodded, getting to her knees.

"And you've wanted me from the time you helped me get off on your bed that night, right?"

"Yes," she conceded, not lying.

He pulled his pants down in one swift move and sat in the chair in front of her. "Suck my cock, Mrs. Bauer," he commanded.

She looked at him questioningly, surprised at the request.

"Don't worry, slut, you'll get your cock. But first, it occurred to me you never got to show me how well you could do with your mouth. And I promise not to cum off too soon." He said, looking down at her. "Now fuck me with your beautiful lips."

She moved toward him, leaning forward between his legs. She licked up and down his shaft, taking in his salty flavor and musky scent. She circled his head with her tongue, and before she could take in the tip, she felt herself being pushed down.

"All of it!" Kyle commanded, holding her head down. He finally relented and she came up, gasping for air. "This is what I needed since that first night with you. I've wanted this so long...your mount, your pussy," he hissed.

"I can't," she began before being pushed down again. His cock filled her mouth and went deep into her throat. The width of it was almost unbearable, cutting off any air supply. She struggled to position her mouth and he forced her down again, her teeth causing friction with his flesh.

"Careful," he cooed.

"You're too big," she finally got out before he roughly pushed her down again.

"Oh, come on," he toyed with her. "I'm not as big as your boy-toy up there." He gasped as she bottomed out.

"Please let me," she said, holding up her hand. "Let me do it," she said, begging with her eyes held on his.

He shrugged and settled back as she wet his shaft up and down with her tongue. She then circled the red head of his thick cock with her lips, looking up at him for approval. She bobbed up and down, opening her lips and wetting him a little more each time. He groaned, and she began using her hand on the lower part of his shaft. She gripped him lightly, stroking him up and down with rhythm of her mouth, sucking powerfully. Then she surprised him, coming off of his cock with a loud pop. She licked her hand, caressing head with three wet fingers, and using her tongue to lick the shaft once more on all sides. She then returned her lips to the hard rod, sucking and bobbing her head as her hand cupped his balls tenderly, squeezing and caressing as she made her way lower on Kyle's stiff cock.

He suddenly pulled her head off of him and she looked at him, her eyes full of hurt and confusion. "It wasn't..." she started.

He turned her forcefully and pulled her down so she was sitting on his cock. "Take off your shirt," he ordered. She began unbuttoning it, but Kyle just rolled his eyes and ripped it open. She let it slide off of her shoulders and felt Kyle tear it away, tossing it. Erin trembled from the forcefulness, her pussy aching to be taken by the demanding teen. He grasped at her skirt, pushing her forward so that she had to lean on her arms to keep from tumbling to the floor. The skirt was once more lifted so that her tone thighs and round ass were exposed.

Kyle gripped his aching cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, groaning to find she still had her panties on. He pulled them aside, then stopped abruptly. "Stand up; no, don't look at me. Take off your skirt." She obeyed, letting the skirt drop to the floor. "Now your panties, just your panties," he said as she unclipped her garter belt. "Bend as you pull them down." She did so, feeling utterly exposed, but no longer humiliated. Confused, she stood back up and clipped her garter belt back to the stockings. She jumped as he reached between her legs, sliding his hand easily up and down her wet slit.

"I love your mouth," he said," but I want this even more." He pulled her down onto his lap. She raised herself as he helped guide his cock to her tight hole, and then, moving his hands around her waist, he pulled her down hard onto him. She screamed out as his cock filled her, stretching her to her limit. After three strokes, she began shaking uncontrollably, her pussy tightening on the thick intruder, the spasms trying to force him out. He held her tightly until she cried out, and then began lifting her up and down on his cock once more, her limp body easily manipulated.

She slowly came back to reality, and began riding his cock, raising her hips up and down, then grinding back against him when he thrust into her. She looked over her shoulder at him as he concentrated on the view of her tight ass as her pussy was grinding against his groin. She moaned, leaning forward so he could fill her more with his thick meat. He obliged by thrusting in fast, hard strokes, and she was soon struggling to stay on his lap.

He lifted her and stood, holding her up as her legs gave way. Turning her, he sat her in the chair. She leaned forward to once more take his cock into her mouth, but he pushed her away, causing the chair the lean back. Grasping her legs, he pulled her toward him. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, and he found her tight hole on the first thrust. She screamed out as he fucked her relentlessly. His hard, thick cock was making slurping sounds as it pistoned in and out of her wet cunt. She moaned, the sounds making her even hornier. She began pinching her nipples as he rammed into her over and over again, bending her into the chair. "Oh, yes..." she cried out. "Oh, fuck yessss," she whined as his balls slapped against her ass. She moaned and hummed as he drove his cock deep into her tight fuck-hole.

"You're mine," he demanded as he quickened his strokes.

"Uh huhh, uh huh," she answered in a high pitched whine, spreading her legs wide.

He held her hips tightly, pulling her against his cock as he thrust over and over again. "Say it," he almost screamed, "Say it, slut!"

"Ohhh, I'm yours," she cried out. "I'm your cum-slut, Kyle. I'm your whore. Oh yessss. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee," she cried as she screamed out, flooding his cock with wet juices. She shook roughly, so that Kyle had to stop thrusting so as not to lose his position in her wet, spasming pussy.

"Oh, yes," he said as she came down from her orgasm. He began thrusting in slow, long strokes. "You are mine," he cooed, quickening his pace once more. Their bodies made loud slapping noises as he fucked her now, her head and shoulders the only things left on the chair. She lifted stocking feet to his shoulders, looking up at him with glazed eyes. He fucked her almost from behind, her pussy upside down as she lifted her ass for him. He groaned at the new sensation, losing himself for a moment before pulling out with a loud slurp. She fell from the chair with a thud as he continued stroking his cock. To his pleasure, she quickly rose, licking his cock as he stroked it. She licked it, tasting her fuck juice one it. She then began tonguing and sucking his balls. The sensation along with her hair ticking his cock was too much.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Ordinary Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds