• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Craig's List Cheating

Craig's List Cheating

This story starts when I answered an ad on Craig's List. It turned out to be a married woman going through a 6 month period of abstinence since she found out her husband was cheating on her. She married him at only 18. She was now 29 and decided that she was going to get some side action of her own. We exchanged a few emails and pictures and decided to meet up. She and her husband were no longer sleeping in the same room so she decided the best way to meet was by sneaking out after he went to bed and having me pick her up down the street from her house.

I was reluctant since I'd never met her and for all I knew she could have been some 350lbd gay body builder fresh out of prison. But I was so horny from our previous conversations that I figured I could keep driving if she didn't turn out to be who she said she was. Lucky for me she was a super cutie. She was a short, petite redhead with B cup breasts who couldn't weigh in at more than 100lbs dripping wet - which I soon found be the case. ;)

We talked nervously on the drive back to my place and I found out that she'd never been with anyone other than her husband. Once we reached my place one thing lead to another, as they say, and we were soon making out on my bed. I was trying to be a gentleman since I was only her second sex partner ever, but she was going wild. We ripped off our clothes while groping every inch of each other's bodies. It was so hot and she was so worked up from all the talking we didn't even do much foreplay when she told me she needed me inside her.

She was wet and tight as I pushed my dick into her hot pussy. She gasped and moaned just as you would expect for someone who hasn't had any sex in half a year! I started slowly and worked up my pace until I was ramming her into the bed beneath us. Still she moaned for more. She came hard on my cock and went limp. I slowed some for her until she was ready for more. We rolled over and she hopped up on me. I kid you not when I tell you I've never had anyone ride me so well. I'm sorry to deflate your bubbles, ladies, but it's been my experience that most women aren't very good at this. They like to think they are and we let you keep thinking so because it's still feels good and it's great fun to watch you do your thing above us, but the fact remains, that you aren't nearly as good as you believe. There -- I said it. With that being said, this woman was amazing!

After riding me to another orgasm, I had her spin around and keep going reverse cow girl. She was starting to tire at this point and climbed off of me to take me in her mouth. She was a little teethy for my preference, but as I stated previously: it still feels good and it's great fun to watch. At this point she started to realize (as I'm sure you are too) that I tend to last for a while. This isn't always as great as popular culture would have you believe, but in this case, it was. She was sex deprived and hungry for as much as she could get.

So, seeing her opportunity, she came back for more. We lay beside each other as I entered her from behind in the spooning position. This way we could catch our breath while continuing our fun. This position also allowed me to play with her clit while penetrating her to drive her even more crazy. For some reason, something came over me and for the first time ever, I decided to try to insert my fingers into her pussy along with my dick. I'm not sure what caused me to make this decision since she was so tight and I'm not exactly lacking in circumference, but it was a great decision. It was a strange, but wonderful feeling (apparently for both of us by her reaction). Somehow her pelvic bone seemed to rotate outward just enough to make room. I was afraid I was hurting her but she said she loved it and it really turned her on.

After a few minutes, I pulled out, picked her up and turned her over, facing downward. I got behind her and proceeded to fuck her doggy style... and fuck her I did. I pounded that pussy for all I was worth. I was dripping in sweat as I felt my balls start to tingle. At this point she proved to me how much she really did enjoy the fingering earlier as she reached back and stuck her fingers in with my dick. In this position, I could feel sensations like never before and it was enough to put me over the edge. I had what was quite possibly the most intense, longest lasting orgasm of my life. I spurted load after load of cum deep inside her pussy. I couldn't control myself and know for a fact that I made more noise than I've ever made during an orgasm. Evidently, all my commotion was enough to put her over the top again... which was great because, to be honest, I've not experienced a lot of simultaneous orgasms.

I was exhausted and we both collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty, hot mess. As we came to, we chatted about what had just happened and we were both psyched about it. Her husband is a Johny-cum-quickly and she told me that was by far the best sex she's ever had and she was now hooked. She still has a hard time believing me that she's so amazing in bed, herself, but she is! As we chatted, I told her how much I enjoyed her fingering her pussy at the end and asked her how many fingers she had. I expected her answer to be two, maybe three because of how tight it was, but she surprised me by saying four. Not only that, but she would have used her thumb too if possible.

That resulted in an immediate renewal of my erection. I was dumbfounded that this little petite woman with such a tight pussy could possibly fit so much inside her. I asked her if she ever fisted herself and she said yes... I didn't think it was possible, but my dick got even harder. She said she was still horny and that's when I noticed she had been using her jizz coated fingers to rub my cum into her pussy. Now I had to try this fisting for myself. I had heard of it, but never seen or done it and figured now was my chance. I told her so and she happily agreed. She pulled her fingers out and allowed me to replace them with my own. She spread her legs wide as I inserted three fingers. It was tight, but I entered fairly easily because of all the lubrication present. I put in my fourth making it tighter.

It took some working to get it in very far, but soon I was almost to my knuckles. At this point, I grouped all my fingers (thumb included) as tightly as possible in a spear-like fashion and made my way into her sopping wet pussy. It definitely took some working, but I was making progress. She was moaning unusually and I thought I might be hurting her and should stop. I asked her and she said that it felt good and to keep going. Finally I figured out how to slip as far is as I could go. She had pulled her legs above her with her arms and I was pushing down into her from above. I had my whole hand in her about half way between my knuckles and wrist.

Getting that far in took a lot of movement that was having a definite effect on her. She was moaning and soooooo wet. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled my hand out and put my dick in. I was very surprised to find that she went right back to the way she was so fast. We fucked for a while longer and she came a couple more times. I would like to tell you that I did too, but that wouldn't be the truth. We were both so exhausted by that point we simply couldn't continue. We have been going at it very hard for a very long time. We had just enough time to shower. I took her home to sneak back in just before hubby awoke for work.

As with others before her, she did become somewhat addicted if you can call it that. This all happened approximately three months ago. Since then she and her husband finally split and we are still great fuck buddies. She still can't get enough sex and gets plenty of men, but she always comes back to me because she says I'm the one who got her started and she can't find anyone better. So there you have it, ladies... fuck me and you'll never be the same ;) haha. Maybe I'll get her to come on here and verify or even tell her version of the events? Haha. I'm sure parts of that might have been too intense for some of you. If so, don't read the next story because we have some pretty adventurous plans together for the near future ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Craig's List Cheating

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds