• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Why Black Men Prefer Black Women

Why Black Men Prefer Black Women

There is so much fun to be had in the City of Champions in the summertime. Seriously. The name is Kendra Joseph. I'm a six-foot-tall, curvy and big-bottomed, proudly dark-skinned and absolutely stunning young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the town of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student of the University of Massachusetts, at the Amherst campus. The flagship of the University of Massachusetts system. After a rather challenging school year, I need to get away from it all. Have some fun. Get my freak on.

Helping me in this endeavor is a six-foot-three, dark-skinned, kind of chubby but still ruggedly handsome young man named Antoine Guerrier. I'm lying in bed, my plump thighs spread as this sexy Haitian-American stud gives my pussy a good licking. And he's really good at eating pussy too. I knew that the moment I met him. Antoine is a southern guy. One of those Haitian-Americans from Atlanta, Georgia. He transferred to UMass-Amherst's School of Graduate Studies after earning his bachelor's degree in business administration from Morehouse College last year. I looked at his big, sexy lips and knew he'd be good at licking pussy. Looks like I was right.

I'm one of those ladies who don't believe in giving a man any play unless he can kiss right and please my pussy. When we first started going out, I told Antoine what the rules were. And he was quite happy to follow them. You see, he's a total submissive and I am only too happy to dominate him. Lots of black men like a strong black woman. And I love black men like that. Antoine licked and fingered my pussy, taking his sweet time as he worked his unique brand of magic on me. Real men eat pussy. And they enjoy doing it. That's my sincerest belief when it comes to men and women in the bedroom.

Antoine is a big and tall, kind of scary-looking black guy in the eyes of society but I know him well. He's a very smart guy, and a gentle soul. Essentially a people pleaser. And a true gentleman. I like those qualities in a man. Antoine fingered my pussy with two, then three fingers. I moaned in pleasure. Gosh, I love it when he does that. He gently bit my clit while thrusting his fingers deep into my pussy. Man, that's my sweet spot and he knows it. He continues this sweet brand of torture, working his magic on me and soon, I'm gushing like a torrent. I cum rather spectacularly, oozing my feminine liquids all over his dark, handsome visage.

Antoine calmly watches me as I squeal in delight, my pussy squirting cum all over. He watches me with a smile on his face. I'm in heaven and my favorite sexy black stud has brought me there. Hot damn. It takes me a moment to recover. I look at Antoine as he pulls me into his arms and kisses me. I taste myself on his lips. Antoine kisses me passionately, and I ran my hands all over his body. Being kind of chubby, he's a bit self-conscious about his physique. I don't care. I like a big man. With all that implies. I play with his chest hairs, and make my way down to his sweet spot. I grasp his cock in my hands. His dick is both long and thick. Also, it's uncircumcised. Another thing he feels self-conscious about. Again I don't care. I like dick. Period.

To prove this to him, I kiss his lips, then kiss a path down his neck to his chest. I finally make my way to his groin, and without hesitation I take his dick into my mouth. Antoine gasps as my mouth engulfs his manhood. I look up at him while sucking him off. He runs his hand through my long black hair as I suck his dick. Gently, I tease his balls with my fingers. Antoine groans, and urges me to continue. Clearly, he loves what I'm doing. Of course he does. I'm good at this. And I don't do it for every man I'm with. If I like a man, then I want to make him happy. In any way that I can. If I don't like him, then he can go to hell for all I care. Do you understand ?

While sucking Antoine's dick and stroking his balls, I insert one finger into his rectum. That gives him pause. Like a lot of men, he finds anal play enjoyable but doesn't like to admit it. It took me a while to help him get over that. Last week, while we hooked up, I fingered his asshole for a long time while stroking his thick cock to its full hardness. He liked it so much that he allowed me to work a slim blue dildo up his ass. I thrust the dildo deep into his ass while stroking his dick. He got so hard, it's not even funny. Yeah, he enjoyed having my dildo up his ass. I told him that one of these days, I'm going to completely dominate him and make his ass mine. He's half scared and half thrilled by the idea. I bought a strap-on dildo just for that. When his birthday comes in a few days, I'm going to sodomize him with it. I know he wants it. He looks at strap-on female domination videos on the Internet. Especially those featuring a certain massively muscular, towering black dominatrix who loves to sodomize black and Hispanic males with her thick strap-on dildo. But that's for another time.

I suck Antoine's dick until he's ready to burst. Then I suck him harder and make him give it up. And give it up he does. His cock shoots its cum all over my face. And unlike many women out there, I absolutely love it when my man sprays my face with his seed. I drink Antoine's precious manly seed, and lick his cock dry. He sighs in pleasure. Loving what I do. Without warning, I shove him back onto the bed. And I climb on top of him. I take his cock and insert it into my pussy. I take his hands and place them on my hips, then I start riding him. Antoine thrusts his manhood deep into my pussy. We go at it like this for some time. It's a fast-paced, fun fuck.

I take his cock out of my pussy, and pull myself off him. I bend over and spread my ass cheeks wide open. I tell Antoine to make himself useful. He stares at me, not getting it. Then he does. Grinning, he springs up after me. I tell him to use the lube, or he's not getting any play. He does. He lathers up my ass with lotion, then presses his cock against my asshole. I give him the go-ahead and he slowly inserts his dick into my ass. Gripping my hips, he starts pumping his dick into my ass. I grit my teeth as I feel his big cock stretch my asshole. It hurts, but also feels kind of good. I give him permission to start pumping away and he does so happily. Slams his dick into my ass. I scream in both pain and pleasure. For I'm loving every minute of it. After a few minutes of pounding my ass, he cums. This time we both scream. It's fucking wonderful.

We're lying side by side on the bed, covered with sweat and happy as clowns. I look at Antoine and he looks at me. Neither of us says anything. This was absolutely frigging amazing. I chose well when I picked Antoine to be my lover. We definitely have some impressive chemistry. He's a good-looking, educated black man who loves his woman and believes in making her happy. And he's terrific in bed. Every black woman's dream. What can I say ? I sure know how to pick them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Why Black Men Prefer Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds