• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • B's Story

B's Story

12

You arrive at the restaurant dressed as I instructed: dark skirt to mid thigh, sheer white blouse, black lace bra and thong, garter belt and stockings, boots with at least 2" heels and, since it is winter, a jacket or coat. You walk into the bar area, fully aware of the eyes of every man (and several women) following you across the room. You order a drink (this I let you choose on your own) and look around for me, having seen my picture and having been told how I'm dressed (all in black). I let you sit there for a while looking for me as I watch you. I smile as you start to become nervous and have to fend off an offer or two to buy you a drink. I approach you from behind, speaking quietly but confidently in your ear, "I hope you won't turn me down too."

Nervously, you turn your head around quickly. I can almost hear your heart beating as the recognition shows on your face and you smile followed almost immediately by blushing and looking down. I smile and almost chuckle as I take your drink and lead you to our table. It is in the middle of the busy section of the restaurant. I compliment you on your outfit the implication that I'm also complimenting you on your ability to follow orders unmistakable in my voice. I spend 20 minutes talking to you about your trip and your concert gigs until you relax and begin to enjoy yourself.

I lean forward and remove all feelings of being relaxed by giving you your next command. You are to go to the restroom, remove your bra and panties and carry them back to the table in your hand. Your eyes widen with a combination of shock and excitement. I watch your gorgeous ass as you walk away, enumerating in my head all the things I'm going to do to it tonight.

A short time later you return to the table, a ball of black lace mostly hidden in your hand and your eyes scanning the room to see if anyone notices you. I tell you how proud I am of you making you blush and look down again. You look up immediately when I tell you to place them on the table. Glancing around to see if the waiter is nearby, you do as you're told. I smile and slowly take them, placing them in my pocket. Our appetizers arrive and I start the small talk again but reminding you now and then how exposed you are now.

I order one dessert and two spoons. Noticing how the waiter cannot help but stare at your nearly naked chest. As soon as he leaves the table, I ask you to put out your hand. I place a pair of handcuffs in them and tell you to put them on. Again, nervous but excited, you comply, keeping them hidden below the table. When the dessert arrives, I eat most of it, feeding you a few bites now and then. I pay the check and take your coat from the back of your chair and drape it over your wrists, hiding the cuffs before you get up from the table and grabbing a couple of mints on the way out.

As we walk down the street to my office, I keep my hand on your back, sometimes moving it down to caress your ass. The streets are not crowded but they are far from empty and you wonder constantly if anyone can tell you're not wearing anything under your blouse and skirt. At one point, I "accidentally" drop the wrapper for my mint to the ground and ask you to pick it up for me. I smile as you attempt to bend down without exposing either your nakedness beneath your skirt nor the handcuffs you are wearing.

There is a valet who opens the door to the office building for us. I explain that there's a restaurant in the basement and lead you a few steps to the right of the stairs to the door of my company's office. I unlock the glass doors and let you enter the darkened space before me. I tell you to go to the right and enter the second office on the right. You walk along carefully hoping I was right that we would be alone in the office. Entering my office, you see a tall open desk with a computer on it on the right, two stools and a chair in front of that, a whiteboard on the wall to the left and a short table and chair in the left back corner. The rest of the room is empty and open. You notice the table is covered with a cloth of some kind and it appears to have things under it. There is a small pile of pillows on the floor in the open part of the room.

I enter the room behind you and turn the lights on low. I take your coat without a word then come back and stand in front of you, uncomfortably close. Holding your gaze, I take off the handcuffs. I walk back to the chair in the corner, place the handcuffs on top of the cloth covering the table, and sit down. I let you stand there awhile, waiting, wondering what is to come next, as I just look at you with a devious smile on my face. Finally, when I'm sure you're good and nervous, I give you your next command.

You are to remove all of your clothing, folding it neatly and placing it on the floor next to the table. Then you are to kneel on the pillows with your knees wide apart, your hands behind your back, and your head down.

You begin to comply, unbuttoning your blouse. Very aware that my eyes are focused intently on you in the dim light, you blush again, this time, you feel, over your whole body. You fold your blouse and place it on the floor where instructed, bending over at the waist and, noticing, out of the corner of your eye, my gaze following you attentively. You unzip and wiggle out of your skirt, again bending at the waist and trying to steal a look at my reaction (knowing, somehow, that an overt glance would mean trouble). My expression remains concentrated but unchanged as you fold and place your skirt. Becoming nervous, you quickly unzip and remove your boots, unfasten your stockings, bracing yourself against the wall to remove them, unhook and remove your garter belt, folding the clothing and putting it in place. It is only know you become aware of how utterly exposed you are. This is made even more apparent when you hear voices of people passing by the window just to my left. Quickly but not hurriedly, you take your place on the pillows, thankful that you don't have to kneel on the rough, thin, office carpet.

Once again, I let you wait there, fully aware that my plans could not possibly live up to what your mind is imagining. You finally hear me rise from the chair. I walk across the room and turn the lights up fully. You are glad that you noticed the blinds on the window were closed tightly. You hear and see me walk around you slowly, once, twice, three times. Circling like someone inspecting a potential purchase. After the third time, I stop directly in front of you and you can see me crouch down. I left your chin to look directly into my eyes. My face is firm, but not angry. You know, without my saying anything, that you are not to look away, no matter what.

You feel my hand on your right breast, gently caressing and stroking it. My thumb rubbing the nipple in slow circles. I squeeze it roughly but quickly as I remove my hand and hold my finger in front of your mouth. I tell you to open your mouth, you do and I put my finger inside. Instinctively, you close your mouth and begin to suck my finger, running your tongue around and up and down its length. Your eagerness causes the merest hint of a smile to cross the corners of my mouth. Against the force of your desire, I remove my finger from your mouth and rub the wetness over your right nipple, glancing down briefly to blow over it. It hardens even more than it had from the slight chill of being naked. I repeat the process with your left breast, more slowly this time, allowing you to suck on my finger for longer. Next you feel my hand move down your stomach slowly, stopping just short of the heat between your legs. From there I move it across your hip and caress your gorgeous ass briefly but firmly. My hand moves down the outside of your right thigh and then, more slowly than seems possible, my fingers lightly begin travelling up the inside of your leg, slowing even more as they reach the top. Ever so lightly, on finger barely brushes against you there and then over to the outside of your left thigh. Down and back up again, this time, finally, you feel one of my fingers part the lips, feeling how hot and wet you are there. In incredibly small increments, I push one finger inside you, causing you to gasp. You check my face to see if I seem unhappy but my expression is unchanged. I hold my finger there, absolutely still. I see you struggling to keep from working yourself on it and gently remind you to not to move. After what seems an eternity, I remove my finger even more slowly and bring it up to my face. My eyes close as I drink in your scent and my tongue flicks out for just an instant to taste you. I tell you to open your mouth again and you greedily devour the wetness from my finger, closing your eyes this time.

You feel my finger pulling free and you open your eyes to see that I'm standing now. I tell you to stay on your knees and bring the chair next to the stools over here and then kneel beside it, head down and hands behind your back. You do this and I sit in the chair. I allow you to kneel there again, waiting and wondering before I speak. I tell you that I'm going to spank you now. Not because you have done anything wrong but because I want to and, I know, you want it too. I tell you to lay across my lap and you do. You feel my hand on your perfect ass cheeks both gently caressing and firmly grasping them as well as my hand sliding between your thighs, teasing your wet pussy. I ask you if you want to be spanked. You tell me yes. I tell you to ask for it, to beg for it. You find yourself pleading with me to spank your ass. Telling me that you want it and need it.

I tell you that you are to count each stroke out loud and ask you if you understand. You nod but I tell you to say it out loud and to call me "Master". I begin fairly gently, slapping your right cheek first then the left. You keep count as the strokes become harder but not regular or predictable. I planned to stop at twenty but you seem to be ready and willing and even anxious for more so I continue to 30. By then your ass is a wonderful shade of red. I let my fingers trail over it lightly, barely touching it, causing you to flinch. I ask if you enjoyed that. You say you did and I remind you to thank me for it which you do willingly and at length.

I tell you to kneel again and I stand in front of you. You watch intently as I pull my hard, throbbing cock out of my pants. I stroke it slowly, holding it right in front of your face. I ask if you know what I want you to do now. You answer yes and I ask what. You say that I want you to suck my cock.. I tell you ask for it. You do, I tell you to beg for it, to be explicit and filthy. I let you plead for a little while and shove my cock into your mouth, grabbing your hair and forcing your head down onto it. I pull out a little and let you catch your breath, then I begin to move your mouth back and forth on my thick cock. Slowly at first but becoming faster and more forceful quickly to the point where I am pushing your face into my crotch and burying your nose in my pubic hair. Then I hold your head in both hands and begin to fuck your mouth, driving my hips back and forth. I tell you to moan for me, to show me how much you love sucking me. You moan loudly and continuously as I continue to push my cock deep into your throat, choking you once in a while. You cannot keep control and move your hands from behind your back to my ass, pulling me into your mouth. I groan and allow you to control your oral service for a while. I stop and pull out and tell you that you will now show me that you are serious about serving me. I turn around and bend over and tell you to "kiss my ass, slave". You smile and plant gentle and then more forceful kisses across my cheeks. You know that more is expected of you when my hands move back and pull them apart. You press your face between them and kiss my asshole directly, parting your lips and caressing it with your tongue. My moan emboldens you and you lick it feverishly, finally pushing your tongue inside as I tell you what a good slave you are and push back onto it. I let you continue for a minute then stand up, turn around, and begin to fuck your mouth again.

I suddenly pull out and push you back. I grab your hair again with one hand and stroke my wet, glistening cock with the other. I ask if you want my cum on your face. You nod but I tell you that you know you have to beg for it. You have learned quickly and you plead and beg for my "thick, hot cum" on your "pretty face". I smile and furiously bang my cock until it spurts thick, warm streams of cum that cover your cheeks and nose and fall into your open and waiting mouth. I let you suck the last of it out of my still rock hard cock. I bend down and kiss you, our tongues feverishly wrapping around each other as I taste my cum and feel your desire. I tell you what a good little slut you are and ask if you would like to be allowed to cum now. You begin begging immediately. I smile and go back to the chair in the corner. I tell you to sit in the chair I sat in to spank you and spread your legs wide. I watch you sit down, smiling wider as I see you wince when your still tender ass hits the cool leather and see you blush as you sit in such and exposed position. I tell you that you may use only one finger and that you have exactly one minute after which you must stop. I ask if you understand and you say that you do. I raise my watch and tell you to start.

You use your middle finger of your right hand and rub yourself furiously, desperate to orgasm before the time limit. I tell you when you have 30 seconds left, then 15 and 10, just as I'm about to say 5, you cry out as your body tenses and quivers and you cum in waves. I allow you to enjoy the sensation until and wait until your breathing has quieted. I tell you to stay in the chair and put your arms behind you. As you do this, I pull back the cloth on the table and reveal a coil of rope, a flogger, clothespins, a small paddle, a hairbrush, and a two scarves. I pick up the rope and move behind you.

You feel me loop the rope around your wrists. It feels smooth and cool. I ask you to adjust your arms slightly and you feel the coils move up your arms a few inches and then tighten. I ask you to wiggle your fingers for me and check the tightness. I tell you that you need to let me know if you feel any tingling or stiffness. Then I walk back around in front of you. I get both scarves and wrap one around your eyes and put the other across your mouth, wrapping both around three times and tying them in back. I allow you to wonder what I'll do to you in this helpless position for a while then you feel my fingers on your breasts. I lightly caress, then kiss, then suck each nipple, sucking strongly enough to make you moan slightly. I then pinch them both, increasing the pressure until you make a noise then releasing them. I do this twice more replacing my fingers with clothespins. After a few seconds you feel and hear them being flicked and lightly twisted. You moan through your gag but feel yourself getting wetter at the same time. I remove the clothespins one at a time and you feel a more intense pain as the blood rushes back to the flesh (which I assist by rubbing).

You feel my fingers now between your legs, stroking, sliding, teasing, entering so very slowly and lightly. For a short time I touch you in earnest but only until your moans and cries rise, then I stop completely until you relax. I tease you like this over and over, never letting you climax. Finally I announce that I think you're ready and help undo your blindfold and gag. I help you up from the chair and lead you out of the door of my office. You are very nervous but try hard to trust me. You see me walk ahead and turn left at the entryway. You hesitate a second, considering how you look: completely naked, your ass still red from the spanking, cum drying on your face, your hands bound behind your back. You know that you will be walking past the clear glass doors of the office which open onto the buildings foyer. You remember that there is a restaurant in the building and that people might be coming in or out of it as you pass. You steal your nerve and walk, no strut out into the open and through the open doors of the conference room. I tell you walk to the far corner of the room and kneel there, facing the wall. You walk past the long, smooth, wooden table and leather swivel chairs towards the screen at the front of the room. Somewhat awkwardly without the use of your arms to balance yourself, you lower yourself to your knees. I tell you that I'll return in a moment.

You are aware that, while the table hides you fairly well, if someone was really looking, they could see you there through the doors of the office. You tense when you hear a group of people talking loudly out in the hallway and don't relax for a full minute after they have left. I return and you hear me placing things on the table and the credenza on the side wall. You hear me close the doors and realize you had been practically holding your breath until then. I ask if you're all right and you respond that you are, proud to remember to call me "Master" when you do. I continue to work. You see the screen at the front of the room light up and hear music begin to play. It is intense and fills the room but is not so loud that you cannot hear me writing with a marker and what sounds like tearing off post-it notes.

I tell you to stand and steady you when you stagger a bit trying to stand up with your arms bound behind you. I lead you over to the side of the conference table. You see that there are two nylon straps with metal rings attached to them running across the table. I help you sit on the table, the cool wood feels good against your still red ass cheeks. You blush as I put your legs up causing you to spread them wide apart and expose yourself. I fasten a leather cuff around each ankle and clip them to each strap. I walk behind you and untie your wrists, replacing the rope with cuffs and clipping them to the straps on the other side of the table. You are now lying on your back on the table with your knees up and spread. You're very aware of how open and exposed your pussy is and while you are embarrassed and blushing you are also getting even wetter More so even when I blindfold and gag you with the scarves once again.

As before, I let you lie there wondering what will be done to you next but this time, every once in a while, you feel my fingers or my mouth gently touch your neck, your face, your breast, your stomach, your thigh, your hand, your foot. Just barely enough pressure for you to feel it, never enough to cause pleasure. Slowly and gradually, the caresses become longer, more definite, and in more sensitive areas. You moan and twist to try and get more from them but each time you do, I stop touching you completely.

Finally and suddenly, you feel my mouth between your legs, my tongue swirling and plunging into the heat and wetness there. You cry out against the gag, feeling your body tense and your breath quicken as you sense you're about to go over the top... and again, I stop completely. This sequence is repeated again, this time with my fingers adding to your pleasure and again, I deny you the release. The third time, you feel my finger playing around your tight asshole, patiently waiting until you relax and then gently entering you there. The teasing is repeated, each time adding something more, again... and again until you're pleading and begging through the gag to be allowed to cum, nearly screaming your promises to do anything if you are just allowed to cum one time.

You begin to whimper as you feel my hands and mouth leave your body completely until I remove your blindfold and gag. You twist around to look at me and see that my cock is out and covered in a ridged condom and that I am slowly stroking the thick, throbbing shaft. I return to my position between your legs and hold the swollen, purple head oh so close to your dripping pussy. You immediately know what I want and begin begging for me to put my "fat, hard cock" in your "tight wet pussy". I smile, compliment my "sweet, little slut" and begin rubbing the head around your clit. You throw your head back, hoping desperately that this is not the start of more teasing and gasp when you feel the full length of my cock enter you in one stroke. I let your breathing recover slightly and begin slowly moving my pulsing cock in and out of your clutching pussy. You feel the texture of the condom and the heat of my erection as it stretches your pussy and begin to moan. I increase the speed and strength of my thrusts, holding your legs open with my hands. Within moments you begin to feel your body tense and you bite your lip, fearing that, if I knew you were about to orgasm, I would stop. But as you begin to buck and I feel your pussy contract on my cock, my thrusts do anything but stop, becoming faster and more forceful. You begin to cry out and scream as you cum, thrashing wildly against your bonds.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • B's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds