• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sex Shop

The Sex Shop

It had been quiet in the shop for the past hour and Julie was standing behind the counter tapping her red fingernails as she stared up at the clock. "I wish I could close up early, at 10:45 who's going to come in now?" She rolled her eyes as she opened her cash drawer and started to count the twenties. When she finished counting her cash for her shift she took another peek at the clock, "five too, I'm closing up now." She walked around the counter and just as she was about to lock the door a tall, dark haired man entered the shop. "Great she thought to herself, no one for an hour and just when I'm going to close up someone comes in," she smiled at him as he past her to walk into the shop. She went back to stand behind the counter then looked at the clock, "10:58." She walked over to the door to lock it then walked over to the man who was looking at ball gags, "Sir, I'm going to be closing in two minutes could I help you with anything?" He very smoothly turned his head and looked down at her letting his eyes drop to check out her whole body then brought his eyes back to hers and smiled, "yes you can."

All her annoyance melted away as his dark blue eyes dug deep down inside her. He took a ball gag off the hook then turned to her, "I would really like to see how this would look before I buy it, would you mind modeling it for me?"

"Tell this weirdo no and get out," she thought as her eyes looked deeply into his but she was stunned as he lips formed the answer yes. She knew she should say no, tell him to leave but she just couldn't deny his request. He rubbed his finger along her nametag, "Julie is it? Open you mouth nice and wide for me." He slipped the ball in and tightened the strap at the back of her head. He pulled it really tight and tied it off then came back in front of her to see the look. "Oh yes it's perfect." He took it off and placed it on the counter, "I'll take it," then he looked at the wrist and ankle cuffs and held them up in front of her, "would you mind?"

"O...Oh yes of course." She held out her wrists.

"Take your shoes and socks off for me and call me Master Jay."

"Mas...ter Jay." She bent over and removed her socks and shoes then stood back up with her wrists out in front of her.

"No behind you." She looked up at him but did what he asked.

He put them on her and connected them together then he bent down and put the ankle cuffs on, pulling them together to connect them as well. He stood up and walked around her a couple of times. He whispered in her ear from the back, "how do they make you feel, helpless, frightened even?" He walked to the front of her and looked into her eyes again.

"Yes," she said, "helpless and frightened...Master Jay."

"Yes I can see you do." He ran his finger down her cheek. "I'll take them too." He took them off her and placed them on the counter too.

She grabbed her socks and shoes and went quickly to the cash drawer to ring it all in. She grabbed a bag to put the stuff in but he said, "no, put in my black bag please." He hefted a black carry bag on to the counter and unzipped it. She followed him to the door to let him out.

He stopped half way out, "good night Julie I might be back next Thursday as well to buy more stuff," he gave her a large grin. He stood there looking into her eyes for a minute as if waiting for something.

"Good evening M...Master Jay." She returned his grin and he slipped threw the door.

All she could think of when she locked the door behind him was how wet she felt between her legs and how wet he would make her feel if he came back next week.

The week crept by slowly for Julie specially Sunday and Monday her days off but Thursday did finally come and as the day got closer to the end she found herself eagerly watching the door. It wasn't busy but it was steady which kept her just busy enough she couldn't watch the door all the time. She was helping a couple picking out some skin oils they could take with them on their honey moon when he slipped threw the door. It was 10:50 when they had decided to get a box with smaller bottles of all the different oils so they could try them all they headed towards the cash. She turned around and there he was over near the clamps. She could feel the fear and the excitement at the same time fusing under her skin the moment he looked over his shoulder at her and smiled. She quickly ran the couple's purchase threw telling them she hopes their honeymoon is fantastic, as she walked them to the door to lock it after they left.

"Good luck and have fun," she said as she closed the door after them. She slowly turned around and looked at him as she started to walk over towards him. She stood quiet for a minute but just as she was about to say something, he spoke.

"Hello Julie, I'm thinking of getting some nipple clamps and maybe even some for the clit with weights but I would really like know how they feel and if they are going to do the job I expect them too, you know what I mean?" He looked down at her and smiled.

She lowered her eyes to the floor then slowly raised them up to look into his eyes, "Yes Master Jay I...I think I do."

"And what do you think is the solution to my problem Julie?"

Julie looked at the floor again then back up at him, "You could try them on me and I could tell you how they feel."

"Julie I like the way you think." He picked a set of nipple clamps that where connected with a chain and turned towards her, "I would like to try these first."

Julie looked into his eye for a few minutes but she knew what he expected her to do. She lifted her top over her head, folded it and placed it on a small chair that was against the wall then she unclipped her bra placing it together with her top.

He dug into his black bag and brought out the wrist cuffs he had bought last week. "Remember these Julie." He smiled, "I'd like you to turn around please."

Julie turned around with her wrists together at her back. She could feel wet heat between her legs as he put them on her wrists and connected them together so she couldn't move them then turned around to face him. He first pinched her left nipple plucking it like a bowstring then with a smile he clamped it down on her nipple and tightened it. The pleasure filled pain he saw in her eyes made his cock twitch. He then twisted and plucked the right nipple then clamped that one too. He attached the chain to the clamps then stood back so he could get full view of her face. "Julie I would like you too look into my eyes and not look away no matter what I do, understand?"

Julie swallowed, "Yes Master Jay."

Lightly he pulled on the chain then a bit harder, then harder. Each time he pulled it hurt a bit more until it caused tears to flow. He released the chain and lightly ran his fingertips down her cheek. "I am very pleased with the product and the demonstration Julie. You are very obedient aren't you?"

"I'm trying to be Master Jay after all you are the customer."

He turned around and took another clamp off the hook on the wall, which had weights with it. "I think well shall go right for the heavy weights shall we Julie?"

"If it is what you wish Master Jay." She couldn't take her eyes off the clamp as she lowered her skirt down to her ankles showing that there where no underwear underneath. With out looking at him she folded her skirt and placed it with her bra and top.

"Look up at me Julie." She raised her head, "I like that you didn't wear any underwear. Did you do that for me?"

She nodded her head up and down then spread her legs apart for him to put the clamp on her cunt lips. She knew it was going to hurt just like her nipples where hurting right now but she couldn't help but feel the quivers of pleasure that it caused at the same time. She closed her eyes.

"No Julie I want your eyes open and looking at me," he said as he bent down and started to pull and stretch her lip. He clamped both her lips then placed the heaviest weights on each. She let out a sweal as the weight pulled down on her cunt lips. He stood up and looked into her eyes and watched her for fifteen minutes. "Julie how does your nipples feel?" He pulled lightly on the chain.

"Lots of pain but lots of pleasure too at the same time."

He grabbed the weights and pulled a little then ran his finger between her lips so they both knew how dripping wet and slick she was. Her cheeks turned red. "How do you feel down there Julie?"

"Oh Master Jay it hurts a lot but...it makes me want to cum so much it causes more pain."

He smiled, he stuck his two fingers inside her and dipped them in and out faster and faster until she exploded all over the rug. "I will be taking all the clamps Julie," he said as he started to remove them.

"Thank-you Master Jay," Julie said as she went to grab her clothes.

"Your very welcome Julie but I want you to stay naked for me until I'm gone."

"Alright Master Jay." She walked behind the counter and rang in his purchases then took the keys and walked him over to the door.

"Good night Julie."

"Master Jay?"

He stopped then took a step back from the door. "Yes Julie?"

"Ah...Will you be...coming back next Thursday, Master Jay?"

He smiled down at her. "Would you like me to come back Julie?"

She looked up into his eyes and smiled, "I would like that a lot Master Jay."

He gently ran his finger down the side of her face, "then I will be back Julie good-night." He smiled at her once more then disappeared into the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sex Shop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds