• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Voyage of the Caribbean Siren

Voyage of the Caribbean Siren

123

1805, Caribbean Sea

Lt. James Wray touched his hat as he came up the ladder and approached the solitary figure standing near the taffrail along the stern. Captain Edward Hamilton returned the salute but kept his expression neutral.

"I've been with the surgeon, sir --" Wray began.

"And?" Hamilton asked impatiently.

"Two sir. Two dead and six wounded." Wray handed the Captain a sheet of paper with a list of names. "Also, Mr. Thiele is not healing well, sir, and the surgeon --"

"Yes. Thank you, Mr. Wray." Hamilton looked at the paper for a moment. "Send Mr. Owen down to check the plugs for the shot holes. Have the split braces rove before other repairs, I want to get underway as soon as possible."

"Aye aye, sir."

Wray turned and bellowed orders and a trio of sailors climbed quickly and fearlessly up the ratlines strung between the shrouds and began to pull in lines snapped apart by iron cannonballs.

"Deck!" Came a shout from the lookout aloft the main mast. "A boat sir, to larboard!"

"Glass," Captain Hamilton snapped. He took the telescope from the sailing master and scanned out along the direction horizon. "Mr. Wray have the quarter boat cleared away. I see two...no, three survivors. Take a full crew and bring them back."

"Aye aye, sir"

"Mr. Caruthers gather a boat crew, and take the bow," Lt. Wray ordered.

The quarter boat was lowered into the water. Six sailors went over the side to man the oars, followed by two marines and Midshipman Caruthers. Lieutenant Wray climbed in last and sat back in the sternsheets.

"Shove off!" Wray shouted.

The quarter boat was soon gliding over the water, moving away from the ship towards the other small boat that moved listlessly in the waves. Two figures were huddled in the stern, both clutching gowns, now ripped and soaking wet. At the bow a soldier with a blue jacket with a pistol in one hand was slumped over the gunwale.

Captain Hamilton stood along the quarterdeck, his hands behind his back, looking up from time to time at the men working in the rigging and down on deck. He was well aware of the returning quarter boat with two survivors but waited patiently for Wray to climb onboard and report.

"Two women, sir," Wray said. "One is Spanish and the other may be English. There was a Spanish soldier but he was dead. We saw no one else in the water, sir."

"Thank you, Mr. Wray." Hamilton glanced over as the second woman was helped on board. Both were soaking wet and clinging to blankets given them by the sailors of the quarter boat.

"All right you men, clear off!" Wray shouted, dispersing the groups of sailors who stopped to stare.

"Mr. Wray, these are prisoners from an belligerent vessel." Hamilton said loudly. "They are to be treated as such."

"Yes, sir." Wray turned. "Mr. Caruthers take those blankets from the prisoners and bind their hands!"

"Aye, aye sir!" Caruthers said, enthusiastically. He took two small lengths of rope and tied them around the wrists of the women after pulling their arms behind their backs.

Hamilton slowly walked down the ladder to the quarter deck, turned and went down to his cabin. Wray pointed and the two women, one fuming red, followed the Captain. Wray waited for them to step inside. Hamilton had taken off his cocked hat and stood looking out the great window at the blue Caribbean.

"That will be all, Mr. Wray."

"Aye aye, sir," Wray said, closing the door.

"You barbarous Englisher!" shouted a dark haired woman with a Spanish accent. "You will stop this at once! Even you must know that I am to be treated me with the dignity of my birthright!"

Captain Hamilton slowly turned and looked at her. "And what is your birthright, madam?"

"I am Yolanda de l'Aigle y Covarrubias, Marquesa de Ledigos!" She shouted, as if it was obvious who she was. "And you senor have attacked a ship of His Most Catholic Majesty! This is piracy and you will hang!"

"I believe my information is more current, madam, and allow me to be the first to tell you that as of December 12, 1804 your Most Catholic Majesty has been at war with His Britannic Majesty."

The Marquesa stared for a moment, "War? I don't believe this. You are a liar!"

"This news hardly comes as a surprise considering the aid Spain has been giving Napoleon's fleet. Whether coerced or not that has made your country an enemy of mine. As for your opinion of me, madam, that is of no account."

"Excuse me, sir" said the other woman. She had light reddish hair, a light complexion and an English accent with a trace of Spanish on some words.

"And you are some noblewoman too, I take it?" Hamilton asked sarcastically.

"No, sir. I am Elizabeth Tinsley, sir. In the service of the Marquesa." She looked nervously at the Marquesa and then added, "Thank you for saving us, sir. When Capitan Araoz put us in the boat I thought all was lost."

"You are most welcome, Miss Tinsley. I am Captain Edward Hamilton and you are now aboard the frigate Siren."

"Untie my hands!" the Marquesa shouted, followed by a string of Spanish insults.

Hamilton went to his desk and picked up a dirk. He brought it close to the Spanish noblewoman. She sputtered, her eyes wide with sudden fear. Hamilton reached for a handful of her gown and tore into it with the dirk, slicing up and then down and pulling it open. He did the same to her undergarments and soon the Marquesa's olive skinned body was displayed from her breasts down to the top of the dark triangular patch between her legs.

"Please, sir!" Elizabeth said.

Hamilton glared at the Englishwoman and she quieted herself. He then ran his hand down the Marquesa's body. She was an attractive woman in her late 30s, her breasts were still firm. The Spanish woman began to shake.

"Sir, I beg of you! You are gentleman!" The Marquesa pleaded.

"And here I thought I was a pirate," Hamilton smiled and then yelled. "Steward!"

The door to the cabin opened and a sailor stepped inside. He seemed nonplussed by the two women, both with their hands bound, and one with her breasts exposed.

"Send my compliments to Mr. Wray, ask if he might join me in my cabin," the Captain Hamilton said.

"Aye aye, sir," the steward replied.

Lieutenant Wray knocked and stepped inside. "Yes, sir. You wished to see me?"

"Mr. Wray you can have this one," he took hold of the Marquesa by her shoulders and turned her around to face the Lieutenant. "Keep her bound in your cabin until your watch is over. And when you are finished with her she is to be shared with the wardroom."

"Aye aye, sir. Thank you sir!"

Wray stepped forward and took hold of the Marquesa by the arm. She began to beg in Spanish but he ignored her, dragging her out of the Captain's cabin.

Hamilton turned to Elizabeth Tinsley as soon as the door was closed. He indicated for her to turn around and then cut the ropes free with the dirk. Hamilton stepped over to his desk and sat down, his eyes glued to her.

"I can see the switch marks on your back," Hamilton said. "Courtesy of the Marquesa, I take it."

"Yes. Yes, sir." Her face turned red. "My mistress is very strict."

"Hmm. Well, let me see how much damage she has caused. Take off the dress."

"Sir?"

"You heard the order, and it was an order. Take off the dress now or you will be punished by me."

Elizabeth nodded and slowly pulled the gown apart, much of it already ripped and torn. She placed it on the deck and put her hands to her sides, her face, beet red, looking down at his shoes.

"Turn around."

"Yes, sir," she said quietly, slowly turning around and showing him the dozen switch marks on her back, some fresh and others faded.

"Tell me, how did you come into the service of this woman?"

"I was a child sir, with my parents on a ship from Portsmouth bound for Jamaica when it was taken by a Spanish privateer and brought to San Veran. My parents died of yellow fever soon after and I was left a penniless orphan. I was working in a mill until I was sixteen, sir. The supervisor gave me to the family of the Marquesa and they have me to her. I have been with her for five years, sir."

"Gave you? Hmm, it sounds like they were treating you as a piece of property."

Elizabeth nodded, slowly. "It is all I know, sir."

"I am afraid that is not going to change," Hamilton said.

"Sir? I don't understand, is this not an English ship?"

"There was a... disagreement... and we will not be returning to England."

"Can I ask then, sir, where this ship is going?"

"No you may not." Hamilton stood up and walked closer. "There are now ten women on this ship. Six serve before the mast --"

Elizabeth gasped.

"That means they serve the crew. One serves the midshipmen who berth in the gun room and now two will serve the officers of the wardroom. You, of course, will now serve me."

"Yes, sir."

Hamilton put his hand on her chin and held her face up. "You're a pretty one. You will serve well and you will obey me in everything."

"Yes, sir... yes... yes, master. It is all I know."

"Mmm, good." Hamilton caressed her breasts. "On your knees, slave."

Elizabeth obeyed, falling down and reaching for his trousers. She undid his belt and buttons and pulled them down just enough for his hard cock to slip free. She put one hand on his shaft, gripping tightly and then placed her mouth along the tip.

"Yes... oh you are very well trained."

Elizabeth slowly moved her mouth down his shaft, feeling it slip into the back of her throat. Then she began sucking, her cheeks pulled inward as her tongue slid over the hard shaft in her mouth. Hamilton put his hands on her head, feeling her bob back and forth. It didn't take long for her to taste the precum. He pressed her in harder and she let go, allowing herself to be moved back and forth as he fucked her face. She waited and then heard a slight moan as the cum poured into her throat. She sucked harder, swallowing it up, even as dribbles fell down her chin.

Captain Hamilton adjusted his pants and then pulled her over to a corner near his narrow cot. There was a set of metal shackles hanging from one beam and he placed them over her wrists, locking them into place and putting the key in his pocket. She sat down on a pile of old canvas her hands above her in chains.

"You will wait here, slave."

"Yes, master."

Hamilton took a moment to adjust his cocked hat and then went up on deck.

"She's a feisty one, sir," Lt. Wray said with a laugh. "She bit Mr. Caruthers."

"Punishment for such an infraction is your decision, the Marquesa is your property."

"Yes, sir, and thank you sir."

Hamilton walked back and forth along the rail, looking out to the sea. Wray waited, his expression slowly turning grim. "Are we ready Mr. Wray?"

"Yes, sir," Wray said, soberly. He yelled out, "All hands!"

The bosun's whistle piped the men onto the deck. The four midshipmen lined up along the larboard gunwale while the half dozen marines came to attention on the other. From the forward hatch four bundles were passed up and taken to the side of the ship where they were placed on planks. Each contained the remains of a sailor killed in the recent gun battle sewn up into a bag made of spare canvas with a pair of iron cannon balls.

Hamilton walked to the front of the quarterdeck and looked out at the men. He took off his hat, and the officers and midshipmen did the same.

"The Admiralty instructs us to take the bodies of out comrades killed during an action and heave them overboard at once. It is an efficient, if cold blooded, practice." Hamilton said in a loud, steady voice. "And one that I will not permit on this ship. We have all been in action before, far too many times, and seen far too many friends passed out a gun port into the unforgiving sea. No more. These men, our comrades, died for us. Not for King and country, but for us. All of us. They have not died in vain. I promise you that. We will find a new home."

There was a silence.

"Commend these brave men to the deep," Hamilton said, quietly.

The drummer pounded out a tattoo as the marines snapped to present arms. The planks were tipped and the bodies slid down and into the water. Captain Hamilton put his hat back on as did the rest of the officers and midshipmen.

"You may dismiss the watch, Mr. Wray. Set the courses and tops'ls, and I'd be obliged if you set course southwest by west."

"Southwest by west. Aye aye, sir." Wray said. He turned to the crew. "Clear the decks, men! Hands aloft! Man the braces."

Hamilton stood back by the taffrail and watched as the main sails and topsails were set and the yards shifted to catch the light breeze. The Siren heeled over as the ship changed course, cutting across the wide ocean swells and making the deck rise and fall in a corkscrew fashion.

"Pardon, sir," Wray said as he approached the Captain.

"Yes, Mr. Wray."

"Her highness there said she was sailing from San Veran. If I may, sir, that appears to be our destination."

"Your intuition is correct, James. But first we will stop along the smaller island of Navida."

"Navida, sir?"

"We can collect fresh water there." Hamilton walked toward the ladder and down towards his cabin.

"Yes, sir."

Hamilton took off his hat as he entered the cabin and sat down at his small wooden desk. He reached into a tall pile of logbooks and papers and pulled out a chart, setting weights to hold it open. He looked at the chart carefully and only slowly glanced up at the woman chained near his cot.

"You lived in the town of San Veran?" Hamilton asked Elizabeth.

"No, sir. I mean, no master. The Marquesa lived in an estate a few miles above the harbor. I would stay there. I was kept in her room. Sometimes I was allowed to go down to the town."

Hamilton stood up and walked over to the pale young woman. He sat down next to her, reaching out for her breasts, "Kept in her room?"

"Yes, master. The Marquesa liked to... to... she had me touch her and..."

"That's all right. Now, tell me more about the town."

##

The next morning, after shaving and getting dressed, he had breakfast with his slave. He had unchained her for that, and she sat nervously next to him, picking at the unappetizing food. He caressed her head and stood up. He hesitated and then opened his sea chest and gave her a shirt.

"You can come up on deck, slave. There is a chill in the air."

"Yes, master," she took the shirt and put it on, it was much too large and covered the top of her thighs, and then followed him as he went up on deck.

The crew and other officers glanced at her from time to time, but otherwise ignored her. Elizabeth stayed in the back, near the taffrail. Hamilton walked back and forth along the quarterdeck, alone in his thoughts. A half hour later Wray came up on deck.

"That one is a real hellion, sir," Wray said.

"Yes, Mr. Wray. I gathered that from the sounds last night."

"My pardon, sir. She tried to bite Mr. Beady, sir, and he didn't take too kindly to that."

"Yes."

Hamilton looked towards the horizon just off the ship's bow.

"Deck!" cried a sailor from the maintop. "Land ho! One point off the starboard bow!"

"Glass," Hamilton said. Wray handed him a telescope.

"Navida, sir?"

"Yes. There is a beach along the eastern end of the island. We'll anchor there and send the boats ashore. We'll lay in with just tops'ls. Now... take us on the other tack, if you please, Mr. Wray."

"Aye aye, sir."

Hamilton collapsed the telescope as Lieutenant Wray ordered the sailing master to shift the wheel. The bosun's whistle soon sounded and men took hold of lines on the deck while others went aloft to haul in the main sails on the ships three masts.

"Master, please, may I speak?"

Hamilton turned slowly around. "Yes?"

"I have heard of Navida, master. The fishermen of San Veran spoke of it as an evil place. It is said to have cannibals!"

"Those fishermen didn't have thirty six 24-pounders," Wray said, his gaze locked on the men moving the sails.

"I am worried, master."

Hamilton didn't reply. He watched the sails and the wind and the sea as the Siren cut through the water towards the small island.

##

An hour later the ship was anchored a few hundred yards off the small island. A trace of wooden enclosures and fishing equipment littered the beach, including two small boats. Several islanders pushed one of the boats into the water and set a small lateen sail.

"Elizabeth," Hamilton said. "Go down to the cabin and rest."

"Yes, master." She quickly hurried down the ladder and into the cabin.

"They don't look like cannibals to me, sir," Wray said, with a slight laugh.

"Well, one never knows, but that would be exceptionally unlikely. We'll find a mixture of Indian, Black African and Spanish peasant blood."

"Should I have Sergeant Beady bring the marines on deck, sir?"

"No. Have them load their muskets but stay out of sight. Load the port carronade, but be discrete about it."

"Aye aye, sir."

The small sailing craft moved closer and then one of the islanders shouted out, in Spanish. Hamilton answered, pausing to remember the right words.

"We want water, nothing else." He shouted down.

"Yes, senor. We will help you, it is an honor. But we are a poor village."

"Mr. Wray," Hamilton said to the Lieutenant. "Have the Marquesa brought up on deck."

"Aye aye, sir."

"I have a gift!" Hamilton shouted down to the boat.

Midshipman Caruthers dragged the naked Spanish noblewoman to the deck and pushed her close to the gunwale for the men in the boat to see.

"No! No!" the Marquesa shouted at the Captain.

"Mr. Wray, have both quarter boats cleared away and filled with empty casks." Hamilton then shouted down in Spanish. "When we have what we need you can take your gift."

"Aye aye sir."

##

Three hours later the boats had returned from their second trip and the filled casks were being hoisted up and placed in the ship's hold. Two of the islanders had come aboard the Siren soon after the deal was made. They took turns holding the Marquesa while the other one played with her breasts and explored her cunt. At first the noblewoman had kicked and screamed, but they simply held her tight. After a half hour she had given up resisting and just let them touch her everywhere.

"Compliments of Mr. Wray," Midshipman Caruthers said to the Captain. "The last of the casts are being laid down and made ready, sir."

"Thank you, Mr. Caruthers." Hamilton turned to the Spanish Islanders and told them they could leave with their gift.

The Marquesa panicked for a moment as they pulled her to the side. One of the men growled at her and she nodded and climbed over. The two men still in the boat caught her and pulled her back as their compatriots climbed down as well.

"Deck!" came a cry from above. "Sail ho!"

Hamilton had the telescope and looked out. He saw nothing.

"Masthead! What is she?" he shouted up.

"I'm not sure, sir! She's hull down! I see one sail!"

Wray bounded up the ladder to the quarterdeck, breathing heavily. "Another Spanish sloop, sir?"

"Or the Intrepid sailing straight at us." He closed the telescope and turned for the ladder, saying, as he went down, "Weigh anchor as soon as the boats are hauled in. If that vessel gets any closer let me know at once."

"Aye aye, sir."

Hamilton stepped into his cabin and took a deep breath. He placed his hat on the desk and then sat back on his cot and pulled Elizabeth close.

"Master?"

"Yes, slave? Are you wondering about the Marquesa?"

"Yes, master. What will they do with her?"

"They will ransom her back to her family. Eventually."

Elizabeth Tinsley put her hand on his chest and she rested in his arms. Hamilton smiled and closed his eyes.

"Master?"

"Yes, slave?"

"I heard the shouts about another ship. Is there going to be another battle. I'm... I'm frightened, master."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Voyage of the Caribbean Siren

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds