• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kissing the Boss again

Kissing the Boss again

Now that's a perfect ass for spanking...

That was what I thought as I looked up from the cabinet to sneak a look at her; wobbling on the stepladder, reaching across to pull the poster down from the wall. Her trousers clung deliciously to the curves of her hips and ass. Her jacket lay discarded on the desk, and as she stretched, her little white blouse pulled tightly across her breasts. I smiled.

I tried to focus on my work, but kept an eye on the angel still barely keeping her balance above me. I had thought long and hard about today. I knew what I wanted from her. And I knew she would give it to me.

There was a knot of nerves in my stomach as I thought about what else I might face today though. I was due the second part of my punishment from him. That was a pretty scary thought. And yet it was one that caused my heart to beat faster and my pussy to drip in anticipation.

I suddenly noticed her climbing down. She leaned over to pick up the bag of unwanted posters and other display material, giving me an incredible view of her perfectly formed ass. I picked up the second bag at my feet and followed her to the back of the shop.

She turned to me as she opened the door. "I'll take that. You head back and carry on." I handed her the bag, but I didn't return to the shop floor. I watched as she headed outside to the enclosed courtyard at the back of the mall, following her at a safe distance, keeping my eyes glued to the swing of her breathtakingly curved hips.

I followed her outside into the warm sunshine, and watched as she reached up to throw the bags into one of the huge bins. I stood, leaning against the wall in the shadows. She didn't see me as she turned to go back inside.

I called out to her. "Come here."

She stopped still and turned to me. She opened her mouth to speak, but then saw the stern expression on my face and thought better of it. Good, I thought; she hadn't forgotten.

I noticed some nerves in her face as she walked slowly toward me. She halted about a foot away from me and looked questioningly into my eyes. "Kneel," I said.

She hesitated before following my order, slowly dropping to her knees, continuing to look up at me. I felt the thrill of control rushing through my body, coupled with anticipation as I thought of what she was about to do.

I held my hands out to her. "Give me your hands," I commanded. She placed them softly in mine. I could feel them shaking a little. I held them tightly, my fingers gripping her wrists. "You're going to lick my pussy now. And you're not to stop until I cum. Understand?"

She looked up at me, attempting to pull her hands away from mine. I raised an eyebrow. "You don't need your hands." I smiled at her, my heart pounding in my chest. She swallowed hard.

She leaned slowly forward, hesitating for a second before beginning to pull down the zip of my trousers with her teeth. I tried hard not to shiver with excitement. It became increasingly difficult as she pulled my trousers and then my panties down to my knees -- still using her teeth.

I spread my legs wider, giving her perfect access to my silky smooth, and soaking wet pussy. I took a deep breath; I had waited a long time for this.

A few seconds passed. I didn't push her or repeat my command -- I knew she would do it.

And she did. Her tongue hesitatingly flickered between her trembling lips, reaching forward for that first taste. I could not help but moan as her tongue made that first nervous lick gently against my clit. I tightened my grip on her wrists, and leaned back further against the wall.

My reaction seemed to give her some confidence. She shuffled forward a little on her knees. Her tongue flicked more firmly against my clit. And it felt divine. I felt I could have stayed there forever. My moans spurred her on, my whispers of "yes, there... just a little more... oh yes..." letting her know exactly what I wanted. She seemed perfectly able to follow an instruction; responding to each moan immediately. Oh, I thought, she will make an absolutely phenomenal sub...

I could feel the pleasure building inside me. That tell-tale warmth was spreading from my pussy, through my body. Oh, I had waited for this; for her to make me cum.

"Don't miss a drop of my juices." I just about managed to get the words out before I came. I'm sure anyone who was nearby must have heard the pleasure-filled groan that escaped my lips as I drenched her tongue with my juices.

***

I could still feel a faint trace of pleasure deep in my pussy as I stood in the centre of his office, pulling my trousers and panties down around my knees in preparation for the spanking I knew I was about to receive.

"Bend over the desk."

I complied.

"Place your hands behind your back."

I did as he asked, and felt him secure a chain around my wrists, holding them tightly together. I tested the strength, trying to pull my wrists apart.

"Don't strain too hard. You wouldn't want to snap that chain. It's the most expensive solid gold one we've got. If you break it you will repay the debt at a rate of one stroke per pound. So it would take an awful long time for your ass to pay for it. I'm sure you can work it out."

I gulped. He was right. It would take a very long time. The mere thought of his palm impacting on my ass that many times...

"Now keep quiet. Or I'll have to gag you again."

I tried to relax my body and give in to him, but it was difficult. I knew how hard each stroke of his hand against my flesh would be.

CRACK.

I gasped, but otherwise managed to remain silent. Just like last time, he didn't hold back. I bit my lip as he continued; determined not to make a sound.

My legs were shaking and my body leaned more heavily on the desk. Again and again he brought his hand down with a hard, hard slap on my ass. Tears were flowing down my cheeks now. My skin was burning.

After a while, he paused.

"Don't think I can't see how wet your cunt is, slut."

I hadn't even realised, but he was right. I could feel my juices trickling down my thighs.

"I think you're enjoying yourself too much."

"No!" I tried to stand. He reacted immediately; gripping the back of my neck in his hand and pushing me back down. He held me firmly, pressing me down hard. More tears fell from my eyes, pooling on the desk. With his free hand he recommenced my spanking; quicker now. I wished he would stop. I really wasn't enjoying myself. It really hurt now.

He stopped.

Pulling hard on my hair, he forced me to stand, moving round in front of me to sit on the desk. He pushed me down onto my knees.

"You know what to do, slut."

I cringed. How ironic: poetic almost. That he would force me to do what I had made her do just an hour earlier.

I leaned forward and took the zip of his trousers between my teeth, pulling it down and freeing his cock. I quickly took him into my mouth, taking him as deep into my throat as I thought I could. Not enough though, and he forced my head down further.

But he wanted me to do this myself, and he loosened his hold on my head. I tried hard to keep him deeply embedded in my throat for as long as possible, then pulled back. I took a deep breath, before lowering my head once more. It was hard, and my body naturally didn't want him there, but I forced myself to comply with his wishes. I needed to please him, and stop him from being angry with me. No, it was more than that: I wanted to please him.

I continued sucking his cock, fighting against my instincts to take him all the way.

I listened to his breathing becoming faster and more ragged. I loved to hear how much I was pleasing him. He was so thick and hard in my mouth. I could hardly wait to feel his hot seed gliding down my throat.

And I didn't have long to wait. He wound his fingers in my hair, gripping me tightly, holding my head still; his thick shaft filling my mouth completely. A deep groan filled the room as he came straight down my throat.

Then he let go of me.

He quickly reached around and unclasped the chain around my wrists.

"Get back to work, slut."

***

"Was that it?"

I could barely hear her, her words were so quiet. I looked over at her, stood in the doorway, her finger on the light switch. She looked puzzled. Was I imagining the vague hint of expectation that appeared also to be in her eyes?

I could tell it had taken a lot of courage for her to ask me that, so I decided not to make her repeat her question.

"You hadn't tasted a woman before, had you?"

She shook her head.

"I made you do something you were frightened of doing, didn't I?"

She nodded.

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

She nodded again, a hint of a smile on her lips. I looked at her. Now the shop was quiet and empty, almost dark, she looked extraordinarily beautiful. I could hear myself breathing a little harder as I watched her face, trying to read her thoughts. I wondered if she could hear it too.

She broke the silence first.

"He spanked you again, didn't he?"

It was my turn to nod. I wondered where her thoughts were leading us. That image of her draped over my lap filled my mind yet again.

"What happened was partly my fault. But you won't let me feel it."

I thought my heart would burst from my chest it was beating so fast. She couldn't possibly want me to...

"I think I'd feel better if..."

"Move that stool into the middle of the room."

She followed my command immediately. I dropped my bag onto the floor and took off my jacket. Walking to the centre of the room, where she had placed the stool, I sat on it.

"Take off your jacket."

I loved the way her blouse clung to her. Could she feel the intensity of my gaze?

"Pull your trousers down to your knees."

Her cheeks flushed a bit, but she hardly hesitated for a second before doing as I instructed.

"Come here. Bend over my lap."

I could feel a nervous shiver in her body as she leaned over. I reassured her, stroking her hair with my right hand, caressing the soft fabric of her panties with my left. I knew I could not hurt her, but I knew she needed me to do this, just as much as I needed to do it. I wanted her to feel the warmth, the glow, the pleasure...

"Just raise your hips a little."

I pulled her panties down to join her trousers.

I drew soft circles on her ass cheeks with the palm of my hand, relaxing her.

Then I drew my hand back, and quickly brought it down onto her skin; quite gently first. I heard her gasp. I continued to stroke her hair, keeping her calm, reminding her to trust me.

A fraction harder the second time, the sound of the impact of flesh on flesh was wonderful. I listened to her breathing; deep, slow breaths.

Again; just a little harder. Her skin was beginning to turn a little pink. It was a lovely sight. She wiggled her ass a bit, just slightly adjusting her position on my lap. I caught her by surprise with a harder spank; "Keep still."

She stopped moving and tried to hold her body still. I quickly applied a couple more strokes to her ass, still not too hard. I wanted her to remember the pleasure of this experience. Maybe another time I would be harder on her, but not today.

One more, and then another.

I stopped: leaving her wanting a little more.

"Good girl," I said, softly stroking her hair, "I'm going to make you cum now."

I heard the tiniest moan deep in her throat, and I couldn't help but smile as I reached my hand between her legs and felt how wet she already was. I sunk a couple of fingers inside her and fucked her; not hard but not too slowly either. I let another finger drift down and brush against her clit. She moaned again.

I kept stroking her clit, with the same rhythm as I stroked her hair with my other hand, and the same rhythm as my fingers fucked her, slipping inside her. I'd never felt her so wet before.

I could feel a growing wetness between my own thighs too. Having her draped over my lap, with my fingers swimming in her juices: it was almost too much. And she kept moaning with pleasure. I loved that she was giving in to me more easily now.

I could almost feel the rush of pleasure washing over her. Her cunt clamped down on my fingers, holding them tightly. I listened to her as she came. Such a beautiful sound: a long, breathless 'oh'.

Her body relaxed, hanging limp over my thighs. She was breathing fast. I let her calm, before helping her to stand and straighten her clothes.

I held her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. We didn't speak, but we both knew: this would be our secret.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips; hard, passionate, but brief. And then I headed for the door.

"See you tomorrow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kissing the Boss again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds