• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Brighton Graduate Ch. 05

Brighton Graduate Ch. 05

123

Part 5 - The Weekend

In part1, Walter met Marjorie, the mother of basketball player Doug Slade, at Doug's graduation party. After an inebriated mutual seduction, they ended up in bed until morning. In part 2, Walter came back the next night when Doug was gone. The relationship extended to a night in a corporate cottage in parts 3 and 4.


By Thursday, she had a plan when she called him.

"Doug leaves for a basketball camp Friday morning." she told him breathlessly. "Can you come over in the afternoon?"

"What time?" he asked. It wasn't like he would be doing anything else. He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"I'll leave the patio door to my bedroom unlocked. I will try to get home by 4:00 but you can come in and make yourself at home. Just don't waste any of your delicious cum. I want it inside me."

"I'll be there when you get home," he promised.

On Friday, Walter went to her house and cautiously went in through the unlocked bedroom door. After carefully ensuring no-one was home, he went about preparing various rooms in the house: scented candles in the bedroom and rose petals on the bed; a soft blanket in front of the fireplace with the wood ready to light; the video camera set up in the family room and connected to the big screen television.

He prepared a spaghetti dinner and was just rinsing the pasta when he heard the garage door open. In moments Marjorie came up the stairs from the garage into the kitchen. She was dressed in her best gray business suit with skirt and high-heels. She entered the room and dropped her briefcase, launching herself against him as she enveloped him in a smothering open-mouthed kiss. As she pressed herself against him, he wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass.

"Oh baby, I need you right now," she said, finally breaking the kiss for a breath. "I've been thinking about you all day!"

"You don't want dinner first?" He teased. Her response was to back away from her teenaged lover and unzip her skirt. As she slid it down over her hips, she exposed her black lace garter belt and lace-top stockings. She turned her back to him and bent forward over the dinette table, placing one foot up on the chair. Her ass and glistening wet pussy were exposed to him.

"What do you think?" She said with a touch of anger in her voice. "I need you inside me NOW!" Walter pulled off his shorts and moved behind her, placing his erect cock against her pussy lips. With just one thrust, he was halfway into her hole.

"AAhhggg!!!" she screamed as her first orgasm hit her. The sight of her already twitching in orgasm aroused Walter and he started thrusting until he buried his entire shaft into her throbbing cunt. Animal passion and pent-up lust consumed him and he started repeatedly ramming her, jamming her leg against the table. His classmate's mother howled in ecstasy and tried to hold onto the table and thrust back.

He grabbed her hips and rammed deep into her one final time, exploding a load of sperm into her. She also exploded in her second orgasm in less that five minutes, this time squirting her com-juice all over both of them, the clear fluid running down their legs and onto the floor.

"Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-oh-god!" She yelled as she quivered on the table. Walter's stomach contracted in another spasm as his orgasm continued, causing more ripples of orgasm in the black woman as she lay over the table.

After a moment, Walter slid his firm shaft out of her and collapsed into one of the chairs with a deep breath. Marjorie moaned in disappointment as she felt the emptiness inside her. With a contented sigh, she pushed herself off the table, turned, and smiled at her son's classmate.

"Oh baby," she sigh. "You fill me so good. I've been wanting that all day." She started to unbutton her jacket. "Whew...now I'm hot. I need to get out of these clothes."

"You are very hot," he told her with a lecherous smile.

"You make me that way," she replied, tossing her jacket aside. With the jacket removed, he could see that under her sheer white blouse she wore a black lace demi-cup bra that pushed her small breasts up and out with her hard nipples clearly outlined in the sheer fabric. He reached out and squeezed a breast. She closed her eyes and moved forward, pressing against his hand. As he shifted to the other breast, he reached up with his other hand and struggled to undo the first button. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Do you want to suck on my tits?" His only answer was a smile, but that was enough. She reached up and ripped her blouse open, and the buttons could be heard bouncing about the room. She stepped forward and straddled his legs, then sat on his lap and pulled his head to her chest. She looked down at the contrast of his white mouth on her dark breast-flesh, then the spark of his mouth on her nipple caused her to close her eyes and moan.

As she sat down, he could feel the moisture from her soaked pussy ooze out onto him as her swollen labia spread around his swollen but flaccid penis. He closed his eyes and took her hard nipple in his mouth, gently sucking on it and then circling it with his tongue. He reached his hands around and cupped her firm buttocks in each hand, squeezing and caressing them.

When he switched to the other breast, she began to rub her pussy on his fat shaft. As it hardened, she found that with a small shift of her pelvis, she could rub her clit against the head of his shaft. Just coming off a huge orgasm, she was still very excited and immediately started rubbing herself against him in earnest. She grabbed the back of the chair with her hands and legs and pulled herself even harder against him.

Just as the crush of her pressure became painful to him, the pressure against her clit and vulva made her cum on him again, and she squealed in satisfaction. She relaxed and he held her as her breathing returned to normal, her head on his shoulder. He soothingly caressed her back until she pulled her head up to face him. She gently kissed him, opening her lips to allow his tongue to explore her mouth. They held the kiss for a while, the lust satiated but a tender passion still present. Finally, he broke the kiss.

"Would you like some dinner now?" He asked her.

"Now that one hunger is satisfied, I would love it!" She climbed off his lap and found her legs very unsteady. He steadied her for a moment until she adjusted to using her legs again. "I need to go clean up first."

"I think we both do," Walter observed. "You go clean up and get changed while I clean up the mess in here. Then I'll wash up while you serve dinner." Marjorie agreed and left for her bedroom. Walter clean up the mess from their sex, with their combined juices on the chair and floor, then finished preparing the dinner bringing two plates to the living room. With candles lit on the coffee table, he started the wood in the fireplace and opened a bottle of Chianti, complete with woven straw on the bottle.

"Oohh," she cooed as she took in the scene. She had walked into the room wearing her skin-colored satin nightgown. It flowed over her beautiful figure and made her almost look nude, as the color exactly matched her skin-tone. Walter turned and approached her to wrap himself around her body, but she stopped him with an outstretched hand. In the hand was a wet washcloth.

"You need to clean yourself up a bit first, don't you think?"

"Ok," he smiled and took the washcloth from her. Sitting on the edge of a chair, he spread his legs wide and made a show of carefully wiping down his penis and scrotum ensuring Marjorie was getting a good show. When he spread his legs even further to wipe under his scrotum, he heard a quiet moan escape her lips and looked up. She was staring at him with desire, and he knew that he would be making her cum all night long.

"Patience, lovely lady." he told her. He stood up and took her by the hand to the table, where she sat. He served her some dinner and poured her some of the wine. They silently toasted each other, eyes filled with smoldering desire. As they ate, they quietly chatted about mundane things, avoiding discussion of any future issues. As they entered into their first weekend together, the additional level of commitment was making them both nervous, but their desire for each other was not seriously affected.

When they finished eating, he reached across the table and gently wiped a spot of sauce from the corner of her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned at his touch. He reached down and cupped her breast through the satin material, and she covered his hand with hers, pressing his hand into her soft flesh.

"Tonight I have something for you," she whispered to him. "Go to the bed room and wait for me there." They stood together and she kissed him gently on the lips, then pushed him away as he tried to move closer. "Go," she whispered. He went to the bedroom, lit one candle and turned out the light. As he lay on the bed, he could hear her cleaning up the dishes and then heard her footsteps in the hallway.

The nightdress she wore seemed to glisten in the flickering light of the candle, and she carried a large goblet of wine in her hand. The silken fabric rustled as she crossed the room, her movements the subtle glide of a dancer. The wine was offered to him and Walter took it with an electric touch of their fingers.

She sat on the bed and watched as he sipped the fluid. Then she took his free hand to her mouth and kissed it every so gently before pressing it against her cheek and moving her head against his hand. He set the glass aside and shifted his hand behind her neck, pulling her head to his. The kiss was passionate and powerful, a demonstration of his desire.

She pushed away and stood next to the bed, undid the nightdress and let the skin colored fabric fall to the floor. She displayed her body to him, standing just outside his reach. It was not posing, not slutty, but something personal...delicately erotic. Her unspoken voice expressing the gift she was about to give. One only she could give.

The candle light fell on her body with a soft glow, and in that moment she looked absolutely perfect. His eyes passed down the vision, taking in her dark hair, the sparkle of her eyes, and full and moist lips. There were shadows under her small, high breasts, with her nipples erect. Looking further down, he could see her narrow waist that flaired to her full hips and strong, muscular legs, with the shadowed triangle between them.

She stood perfectly still, her eyes never leaving his. He both understood and could never understand: He understood the depth of the gift he was given this night and could never understand why a man who had this for his own would ever leave her for another.

Marjory moved towards him and he reached out to touch her, gently caressing her hip and thigh. Her skin trembled at the touch and she moved onto the bed, sitting next to his legs. She reached out and ran a finger up his leg from knee to groin. Then her head moved down so her mouth and tongue could follow the finger. He exhaled suddenly as she took him in her moist mouth. As she took him deeper in her mouth, her hand came up and caressed his chest, rubbing his nipples. Then her hand continued to his lips, exploring and even entering his mouth. In just a few moments, she felt his legs tense and knew he was very close to orgasm.

Walter felt the cool air as she lifted her head and slid up beside him. Her mouth replaced her fingers in his mouth and she pressed her breasts against his chest, feeling his stiff hair against her hard nipples and soft breast-flesh. He could feel her desire burning into him as though her body was on fire.

She raised her head up and looked into his eyes as her shadow darkened his face. She shifted her weight and positioned herself over his penis. As she lowered her pussy down onto his erect cock, her eyes never shifted from his. He felt the moist warmth again, like her mouth but very different at the same time. She moved slowly down onto him, feeling every sensation of his shaft sliding into her and filling her again. When she felt base of his cock against her, she released her breath and lay down on top of him, savoring the fullness she felt. Her mind realized that although she had been with larger men than Walter, she had never felt as full as with Walter.

Desire then overtook her thoughts and she lifted back up and began to move against him, gently rolling and undulating her body against his. This moved his penis around within her vagina with only a little in and out motion, keeping him contained deep inside her vagina. Her breasts rubbed on his chest and she felt rippling tremors begin to flow through her body.

For a while, Walter was passive - receptive to the gift of pleasure her was giving her. Her technique was developing a slow smolder that would prolong the coupling, providing extra pleasure without the urgency. Two lovers continued for long minutes, leisurely pleasuring each other with small movements and gentle touches. Then the desire gripped him and he moved his hands to her body. His left went to her shoulders holding her tight to him while his right planted on her smooth ass, controlling its movements and steadying her rhythm. He used his hand to guide and increase the thrusting between them, sliding her hips up and down on his shaft. After just a few moments of this, the limited amount of movement was not enough and he shifted and rolled to the side, holding her close as he pulled her under him. He began thrusting into her in earnest.

She closed her eyes, her senses lost. She had wanted to control the passion and lead him to a climax, but that control was gone now as she felt his lips kissing her forehead, her eyes, and then her mouth. His movements quickened and his grip tightened as he broke the kiss to gasp for more air. Her instinct told her he was close to cumming and regretted taking him so close to the edge with her mouth. She wanted to cum with him and thrust her hips up to meet him but she knew she would be too late. She felt the spasms in him as he grunted in orgasm and opened her eyes to see his face screwed up in the pain-pleasure of orgasm. Then she came to her peak suddenly and unexpected, her body shuddering uncontrollably against his as a surprise orgasm exploded inside her, more intense in that surprise.

After his final thrust, he rolled to the side and collapsed next to her and they lay together for a while without speaking. They touched each other gently for a while, basking in their desires satiated. When she felt his semen start to ooze out over her, she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, he was asleep. Not wanting to get the covers from under him, she pulled a soft blanket over him and climbed into the bed with him, laying her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and went back to sleep. She lay there, her mind awash with thoughts and emotions. This feeling seemed beyond the physical love. The way he took control from her absorbing her will was beyond her experience. Each orgasm with Walter seemed more intense and satisfying than the last. Yet any vision of future with him crashed into the reality of their ages. 'I'm old enough to be his mother!' she screamed to herself. Yet at this moment she knew she could not see herself without that hardness spurting in her again. And she knew there would be more tomorrow. She smiled with that thought and drifted away to sleep.

Walter awoke as the sun began to come through the windows and touch the bed. After the usual disorientation from waking up in a different place than normal, he looked down at the woman laying her head on his chest. With her head down, he could only see her smooth chocolate-brown skin exposed from her straightened, shoulder length black hair down her neck to the blanket over her shoulder. He moved his hand up to touch the exposed skin, loving the soft feel of it under his fingers.

Marjory stirred, and lifted her head to look up at him. Even though her hair was now a mess, her slender face and high cheek bones looked beautiful the morning light. The hint of crows-feet at the corner of her brown eyes and a touch laugh lines at the corners of her mouth were the only hints to the fact she was old enough to be his mother. In fact she was mother to one of his classmates, a fact that was amazing and frightening at the same time.

She reached out and ran her hand across his chest and down his stomach. As her hand got to his penis, he realized that he awoke due to a full bladder, and he had a "morning stiffy" as an indication of how bad he had to go. At that same moment, Marjory's eyes opened wide as she felt the size and hardness of his erection.

"Is this for me?" she cooed as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke it. She loved the look and feel of his full shaft, and she was unaware of the dilemma she was causing him.

"Umm...I need to...a...I need to go!" He stuttered. She was making him even harder and he knew it was going to be very difficult to pee with a full erection.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and withdrew her hand. Then she giggled. "How do you get that pointed at the toilet?" He shrugged in response and clambered out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She followed him slowly and turned the corner to find him crouched down and bent forward to get his hard penis pointed at the toilet bowl to release his full bladder. She giggled at the sight, and as he finished he saw her and started to laugh at himself. As Walter flushed the toilet, Marjory reached into the shower and started the water.

"Would you like to join me?" she asked with a grin. He grinned in return. "I will join you for anything and everything you desire to share with me." He was already feeling so much a part of her, being in the master bathroom of her house, the normally private sanctuary for a woman and her husband. There was no husband in this house, but entertaining the thought of filling that role was a dangerous path for his mind.

"I never suspected someone like you existed," Marjory said, taking the hand he offered as she stepped into the shower. "If I had, maybe I would have done things differently." Her sweet brown flesh glistened as she bent to turn on the shower knobs. "I have always loved this large shower, but it was just a bit big. Now I can find out how wonderful a large shower really can be."

'She never had another man in her shower before?' Walter thought. It was almost a rush to find out that he was the first, almost like she was a virgin of sorts. Every time he turned away from thoughts of a future with this woman, she opened herself more to him and made him desire more in their relationship.

He climbed into the shower with her, and then she drew the glass door shut. The lightly frosted glass let the light in but also shut out the rest of the world, creating a private little universe into which they willingly entered but no one else could ever enter. The scent of her personal soap filled the shower with a flowery, lilac perfume that went to his head. Walter stood close to her tall, lean body and waiting for her to take the lead on what she wanted him to do.

"Here, sweetheart," she said, handing him the soap and stepping back so that the water spray poured in enticing rivulets over her silky skin, "do me first." He took the soap and foamed it in his hands as she stepped out of the spray and presented herself to him. He slid his soapy hands over her shoulders, down her arms, and then back up to her chest. Her breasts felt wondrously soft and smooth against his soapy palms, and Walter massaged them tenderly, enjoying their shape and weight in his hands. The only hard spot were her stiff erect nipples that he would squeeze when his fingers found them.

Marjory's hips and belly next attracted his attention as his fingers slipped down her body, tingling at the feeling of her wet, slick skin. Bubbles grew thick and foamy in the tight curls of her pubic hair, and Jerry went to his knees to carefully wash the folds of her pussy. Her thighs excited him, too, and he stroked them up and down, then proceeded to her calves and ankles. Her feet were small and fragile feeling, and Jerry scrubbed them with enjoyment.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Brighton Graduate Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds