• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 01

Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 01

Prologue

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Lindsey, and I'm a Teenage Nympho. Let me make one thing perfectly clear, I am NOT a whore. I may be promiscuous, and once in awhile, I may enjoy being treated like a whore but that's not what I really am. I just like sex. There's nothing wrong with that. If loving sex and thinking about it all the time, and being horny all the time is the definition of a slut, then I, along with everyone reading this story could be considered one, but whores do it all for cash, and I don't do that.

I'm a normal girl. I'm even a little nerdy. I like Star Wars, and Comic Books, and girly things too. I'm in my high school chorus, and in the band. And I can be sentimental and romantic. I dream of love, but I have a life plan., and love and marriage doesn't come for me until after I graduate college. I've been sexually active since I was 13. I've always had an open relationship with my parents and sex isn't something that I've ever had to be embarrassed about. For girls, sex can be used to control and assume power, and I learned that quickly.

I decided early on that I wanted to experience things. I wanted to have fun, and enjoy this thing called sex, and try all the things I could. I would be open to almost anything, and that I would try new things at least once. While I wanted to find true love someday, I knew that it would be best to wait til after college so that I could enjoy my sexuality as much as possible. Boyfriends would be ok, but no true love until I had done all I wanted to do. I'm an old fashioned type girl when it comes to love and marriage. I don't want to cheat on the man I truly love, so I'll live it up until I'm ready for love.

My senior year would be the start of it. I was smart enough to realize that guys in school were probably not a very good idea, because I didn't want people to find out about my promiscuity. I had seen it happen with girls far less active than I was planning on letting myself be, and I didn't want to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with a girl having sex as opposed to a guy. Guys in school would be celebrated and cheered for their "conquests", but my conquests would be looked down upon.

I figured I would stick to guys from other schools, or guys online. Being careful of course, since I know what can happen with online freaks. Like I said, I had been sexually active since I was 13, so come Senior Year, I certainly wasn't a virgin, but I also hadn't started my sexual exploration yet either. I needed to wait til I was legal, which was three days after I started my senior year. There were older boys to control after all.

And so it began.....

-------------------------------------

Chapter 1: 18th Birthday

There are only a handful of milestone birthdays, but growing up, 18 is the first really big one. Sure you can start your driving at 16, but when you turn 18, you're officially legal in a lot of ways. You're able to do things and go places you couldn't before. One such place, is the porno store. I was excited and I figured it would be the best place to start my adventures.

Being 18 and finally being able to go into a store like that and buy whatever I want, was really exciting. I put on a light skirt, but no panties, and a tight t-shirt with no bra. My jet black hair was pulled up into a ponytail and I smiled at myself in the mirror before leaving.

When I walked in, I could immediately feel the staring eyes of all of the other patrons of the store watching me walk in and around the store. I walked around smiling to myself, enjoying the knowledge that I was being desired by the men in the store as I walked around alone. I perused the somewhat humorous titles of the many porn videos that I saw on the shelves, making my way casually to the toy aisle, taking in the many different styles and sizes of toys for girls and boys.

I looked around and saw that a few of the guys had gone back to what they were doing, while a few others still were watching me intently as I scrolled through the toys trying to find the perfect "first toy" for myself. I could feel my pussy getting wet from the attention I was being given. I bite my lower lip, looking left and right, and then took a 9 inch dildo off the wall. It was realistic in appearance and texture, and it was really thick and even had realistic looking veins running the length. I smiled brightly and brought it to the front of the store.

The guy behind the counter smirked as he looked at me and then behind me at the rest of the guys in the store watching me make my purpose. "Do you have some ID young lady?" he asked me I smiled up at him with a slight laugh, pulling my license from my pocket. "Happy Birthday!" he said.

I thanked him and he looked around. "Tell ya what?" he said. "It's pretty cool that you came here on your birthday to buy yourself what I'm guessing is your first toy, so I'm gonna give it to you free of charge. Hot girl like you deserves a nice present like this on her birthday," he said, bagging the dildo for me in a black plastic bag.

"Really?" I asked. "Thank you so much!" I couldn't believe my luck. Of course this man had just opened the door for things to come. I now knew what kind of power an attractive sexual girl like me could have over a guy. I looked back towards the far wall of the store and turned back to the clerk. "What's that area back there?" I asked curiously.

He looked behind me and laughed. "That's the video booth area," he replied. "You put money in and can preview videos in private booths."

"Is it for men only?" I asked in a somewhat faked innocent voice.

He smirked. "Well it's mostly men that go in there, though I do see some couples venture in. But I don't think I've ever seen a girl on her own go in there. Not that it's against the rules though. You're certainly welcome to try 'em," he said.

I handed him a 10 dollar bill and asked for some ones which he gave to me. "Have fun." he said as I turned and walked back through the store towards the swinging saloon-style double doors. Behind them was a small area with dvds mounted on the wall in glass cases. Each DVD had a corresponding number, which I found out was the number channel in the booth that the video could be found on. My eyes lit up as I took it all in. All sorts of movies and situations and girls and guys! It was incredible. My pussy tingled again.

I turned and looked down the hallway. There were about 12 booths, six on each side of the hallway. Two older guys probably in their 50s or 60s were standing, leaning against the wall. They both looked at me and then each other. It kinda creeped me out. I walked past them and down towards the end of the hall. There were round lights above the doors, some of which were lit up red, meaning that someone was inside. The thought of strange men behind those doors jacking their cocks in semi-public continued to turn me on.

I found an empty booth between two lit up booths and entered, closing the door. I turned the lock and put my bag down before sitting in the chair and getting a little more comfortable. I inserted a couple dollar bills into the machine and the booth filled with light from the TV. A scene was already playing, from the channel left by the booth's prior guest. Two girls were eating each other out while a guy switched back and forth fucking one girls pussy and pulling out to stick it in the other girl's mouth. I licked my lips which were dry from my nervousness.

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I noticed the walls of the booth. On the side near my chair and the screen, there was a large plastic window, that looked foggy or hazy. I could make out light and shadows from the other side, but that was it. On the side near the door however, I saw a small peep hole, and another larger hole a few feet below it and to the side. My eyes widened when I realized that whoever was in that booth could see me if he decided to be so bold as to look through.

I couldn't wait any longer. It was all turning me on so much, so I reached down and slid my hand up my thigh, and caressed my mound under my skirt. I let out a sigh and watched the screen. I looked over to where I put the money in and saw a large red glowing button that said "Buddy Window". I looked to my right at the window and raised an eye brow. I shifted forward, my hand still caressing my pussy gently, and pressed the button. I heard a click, and the window suddenly was see through.

On the other side, I watched a young guy around my age or maybe a little older, stroke his cock. It was nice, about 7 inches, cut, but thin. He looked over and froze. I don't think he expected to see a girl all by herself in the booth. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled nervously, almost covering up as he stopped stroking. I shook my head and nodded to him, trying to convey that I wanted him to continue. He got the message and slowly started stroking his cock again.

I stood up and hiked my skirt up to show him my pussy and his tongue nearly fell out of his mouth. He stood up and faced the window and the two of us began playing with ourselves for each other. I stripped off my tshirt and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the ground before stepping out of it. I stood, stark naked, except for my socks and shoes. Suddenly I heard a rustling behind me. I turned and looked at the hole.

There was an eye in the peephole, enjoying the show. And then I looked down at the other hole, and saw short, but really thick cock slide through into my booth. I was in shock. I turned and looked back at the other guy who looked past me and saw. I gave him a smile and he nodded with a grin, finally getting less shy with me. I turned and knelt down, looking closely at the cock in the wall. I looked back at the young guy in the window who was closer now watching me as I reached down and started stroking the thick cock in the hole. I heard a gasp on the other side of the wall and I smiled as I gave his thickness a squeeze.

The guy on the other side of the wall groaned and then whispered loudly for me to suck it. I looked down at it and back at the boy in the window. I repositioned my self on the floor on my hands and knees. I reached over and pulled the dildo out of the bag and fumbled to get it out of the box as I arched my ass up for the boy in the window to see my glistening pussy.

As I leaned forward with one hand gripping the thick cock through the wall, I opened my mouth and took the head on my tongue. I swirled it around the head before taking more of the cock in my mouth. Meanwhile, I reached under myself and traced my pussy with the dildo. As I lunged forward, taking the entire thick cock in my mouth, I plunged the dildo into my pussy, moaning on the man's cock as the dildo stretched my hole and his cock stretched my mouth.

He moaned and didn't last long, seemingly turned on by the entire scenario. I pulled off and pounded my hole with the dildo as I leaned back and watched the cock spasm and jizz all over the floor in front of me. He quickly pulled out of the hole, and I could feel that he was gone in a matter of seconds.

I stayed on the ground and looked over my shoulder, smiling at the boy in the window. He was up to the window now, jacking his cock furiously as he watched me fuck myself with my new toy as I looked back at him seductively. I watched his hand on his cock and saw it getting faster and faster. I stood up abruptly, turning and looking at him, holding the dildo at my side. He stopped jacking off wondering what was going on. I looked at his cock and back up at him, shaking my head. I didn't want him to cum so soon.

My eyes stayed glued to his and I took a few steps backwards to the door of the booth and reached over, sliding the lock over as he watched. I smiled and motioned for him to "come here". His eyes widened and I nodded. He didn't even bother to zip up. He just rushed to his door and opened it, and then was in my booth. I backed against the window and slipped my dildo back in the black bag.

He walked forward me and I reached down grabbing his dick. He looked into my eyes in disbelief of what was happening, this naked girl in front of him in a porn store video booth, with his cock in her hand and a look of lust on her face. I smiled darkly and stroked his cock. "You shouldn't have to stroke this cock all by yourself." I whispered. I wrapped my free arm around his neck and pulled him close to me, pressing head to his chest for support as I lifted my leg up and rested it on the chair in the booth. I guided his cock between my legs and rubbed it between the lips of my pussy. He finally took initiative and reached out to hold me in his arms, pressing me against the wall and he helped guide his cock to the entrance of my by-now dripping pussy. He slid in with ease and I let out a groan. He started pumping into me and he leaned in and started kissing, licking, and biting my neck as I wrapped my leg around his bare waist.

"More! Harder!" I groaned as he started to find his groove and really give it to me. It wasn't so much his cock that was making me cum, as it was the idea of what was happening. I looked over and saw another set of eyes in the peephole next door. I groaned louder and smiled, burying my face into the boy's shoulder as he fucked me in front of the watching stranger.

I pushed the boy away and turned, getting back into the position I was in earlier on the floor. I spread my ass cheeks and he stepped forward, grabbing my hips with one hand and guiding his cock into my pussy. He thrust into me and I shot up straight. He reached around me and held me close to him, pinching my nipple. I squealed and thrust back at him as he spanked my ass with the other hand. He fucked me hard and fast from behind, biting at my shoulder as he held me to him. I shuddered with an orgasm all over his cock, leaking my juices all over his cock. He pushed me forward and I was surprised with another cock in the wall.

He used my juices to start fucking me even faster. He reached down and pushed my head down on the cock that had now found itself in my warm wet mouth. I bobbed up and down on the new stranger's cock, gagging and choking, saliva welling up in my throat and coating his cock. Behind me the boy thrust deeper and reached under to play with my squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. The man I was sucking began to cum without warning, and my mouth overflowed with sperm.

I choked and pulled off of his cock and he shot another three shots all over my gasping mouth and face. That sent the boy fucking me reeling. "Oh god, you fucking hot little slut. You're gonna make me cum!" he grunted. I squirmed away from him, not wanting him to cum inside me. I spun around and he stood up, gripping his cock. I shoved it in my mouth and slurped it, my mouth still soaked from the prior blowjob.

He started fucking my face and I groaned on his cock, reaching up and tugging on his balls. He threw his head back and moaned as he shot down my throat. I swallowed it down as he kept fucking my mouth. He shot what seemed to be an endless supply of cum down my throat and in my mouth. I swallowed it all, proud of myself for causing all of this from this unsuspecting boy.

When he finally stopped cumming, he fell back against the booth window, gasping for breath. I wiped my mouth and reached for my clothes as I started to get dressed. He zipped himself up, still out of breath. "Thank you!" I whispered to him, kissing his cheek.

He looked up at me, slumping down in the chair to catch his breath. "No, thank you! I can't believe how hot that was!"

"Yeah, It really was!" I agreed, scooping up my bag. "Happy Birthday to me!" I said, mostly to myself! "See ya around stud." I said. As I left the store, beaming with a smile, eyes once again following me as I left, I thought of what just happened. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. In the course of about 2 hours, I had become a nymphet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds