• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Em Ch. 01

Auntie Em Ch. 01

Most everyone who knew her called her by her given name; Emma. To me, she has always been "Auntie Em."

Auntie Em was my mother's younger sister. Lived just down the road from us. Ours were the only two houses on that road for nearly a mile in either direction. We weren't hillbillies or nothing like that. We enjoyed living far away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Granny Jan and Granpa Jim were killed in a tragic car wreck when I was ten. Being as they were the only children from that marriage, Mom and Auntie Em split the inheritance right down the middle. No animosity between those two. They had long ago become best of friends. Family moved out here soon afterwards. We took this house. Auntie Em and her six cats took the other one. "Lots of pussy in that house," Dad had once joked. Mom didn't think it was so funny and she told him so. To my knowledge, Dad never said anything like that again. Leastways, not around me.

Auntie Em was tall. She was about five feet and eleven inches of perfectly built female flesh. Thirty-seven years old and not an ounce of noticeable fat on her. And, man, was she stacked! Had tits out to here. I have wanted to see them fun-bags in their entirety since I was seven years old.

Me? I'm Aaron. I just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. Graduation day had come and gone already. I was just marking time until summer was over and I could go to college. I had chosen the one in the nearby town of Parkston. Dad not being in the greatest of health these days, I had decided to stay close by so I could help with the chores.

Then I got the bad news. Dad's heart was failing. He needed to be in the hospital. His doctors wanted to run some tests. Tests that were not available in Parkston. So Mom and Dad decided to rent the house and the ten acres that surrounded it to a couple from church. They would move to Dallas, Texas and rent an apartment there so they could be closer to a "proper" hospital where Dad could receive his treatment.

At first I was more than a little bit pissed. How could they do this to me? "But what about me?" I asked Mom. "Dallas is more than a thousand miles from here and in a completely different state. I've already committed to Parkston Junior College. If we move, I'll end up having to wait until next year to get started on my education."

Mom wrapped her arms around me and held me close. "I know, baby." She always called me "baby." "Don't you think we've thought long and hard about this situation? The doctor says your father needs to be somewhere he can get the treatment and the rest he needs before they do a heart transplant."

I shed a tear. Mom was right, of course, but still, I wondered how I would fit in to their plans. She kissed me softly on my forehead, then held me at arms length and looked me in the eye. "You can stay with your Aunt Emma. She said she would enjoy the company. You can stay in the spare bedroom. We'll even leave the Camry behind so you'll have something to get around in."

"Oh, Mom," I gushed. "How could I be so selfish? I know you wouldn't be doing this if it weren't necessary. I'll be happy to stay with Auntie Em."

Mom pulled me close and kissed me on the cheek. "I knew you'd understand. And it won't be forever, you know. Just until your father recovers. We'll be back before you know it." She let go of me. "You have to get your stuff together and I've got to get things ready for the movers. They'll be here in two weeks."

Two weeks passed by quickly. Almost before I knew it, Auntie Em and I were standing on her porch waving goodbye to Mom and Dad. I turned to go inside. That's when I noticed Auntie Em crying silently. I hugged her. "It'll be okay, Auntie Em. They'll be back."

She pressed closer, causing those amazing breasts of hers to press against my chest. Damned if I didn't get an instant boner! "I know," she told me. "It's just that.........It's just that we've seldom been apart since we were children. She's always been there for me." Auntie Em sniffled and then she rubbed those tits of hers against my chest once again.

I groaned. I felt like I was going to cum right there on the spot! I backed away from her and headed for the door, hoping I could hide my hard on from her. I practically ran into the bathroom. Closed the door and locked it behind me. I pulled down my pants and my shorts at the same time, grabbed my aching stick of man flesh and began to pump. About five strokes later, I was sending a geyser of white spunk onto the bathroom floor. I stood there panting, lost in an imaginary world where my Auntie Em's fun bags were swaying back and forth in front of me unencumbered by clothes of any kind. No blouse, no robe and no bra.

My reverie was interrupted by a knock on the door. "You okay in there, Aaron?" my Auntie asked. I nearly died on the spot. Damn, but that was a close one. Did she know what I had done? How should I act when I emerged from the bathroom. I decided I would act as though nothing had happened. What else could I do?

"Yeah," I gasped, still feeling euphoric from my sudden and massive orgasm. "I had to pee really bad. Couldn't hardly wait. Be out in a couple of minutes."

"Well, when you finish, I want to see you in the living room. We need to talk."

I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and began wiping the floor. When I finished, I dropped it into the toilet and flushed. Pulled up my shorts and pants and opened the door. I made my way into the living room. Auntie Em was sitting on the far end of the sofa, a stern look on her face. She patted the cushion next to her, indicating that I should sit beside her.

I sat down next to Auntie Em, nervously clasped my hands together and held them between my knees. I feared the worst. I knew I had acted rashly and impulsively, but what else could I have done? Stand there on the porch and cum in my pants? That would have been even more embarrassing.

We sat together in silence for what seemed like forever, me with my hands between my knees and my heart pounding; her breathing deeply and slowly as if she were still trying to figure out what she was going to say.

"I know why you ran into the bathroom so quickly," she said. I gulped and opened my mouth to speak in defense for what I had done, but Auntie Em put a finger to my lips.

"Wait," she whispered, "until I finish what I'm about to say. Then you can speak."

"That does it," I said to myself. "Put a fork into me and turn me over. I'm done."

What my auntie said next took me completely by surprise. "It's okay," she cooed. "Boys do that all the time. Grown men do it too. It's a natural thing. It helps relieve stress."

My eyes widened. Relief spread throughout my body. "You're not mad?" I asked timidly.

"No. Just angry."

"What's the difference, Auntie Em? Angry. Mad. Sounds the same to me."

"You don't get it, do you?"

I shook my head. "Get what?"

Auntie Em hugged me tight. I felt one of those magnificent boobs of hers pressing into my shoulder. Damn! Another instant boner.

"Maybe angry is the wrong word," she said. "But I can't think of any other way to describe how I feel." Auntie Em pulled away from me and placed one hand on my knee. "I'm not angry at you." She rubbed my leg, going higher with each stroke. She was getting dangerously close to my rock hard cock.

"If you're not mad at me, them who are you mad at?

Auntie Em took a deep breath and held it. She spoke as she exhaled. "I'm upset with myself," she said.

I arched my eyebrows. "You?" I questioned. "Why are you mad at yourself?"

Auntie Em took another deep breath and straightened her shoulders. "Promise me what I'm about to say will never reach your mother's ears."

"I promise."

"Your father's either. Nobody is to know about this but you and me."

I unfolded my hands and took her hand in mine. Our gazes locked on each other's. "I promise. Cross my heart."

Auntie Em spoke quickly. "I'm upset for two reasons. One, because I know I caused you to get stiff. Just like you are now."

I looked down at the tent in my jeans. I know I blushed. I could feel my face getting red. She pulled her hand from my grasp and placed it back on my leg, a mere inch or two from my cock. "Number two," she said as she grabbed my iron hard rod, "I wish I could have been there to see you finish up."

Did I hear my Auntie Em correctly? I must have. Otherwise, she wouldn't be holding my man flesh the way she was. Hell, if she wasn't serious about what she had just said, she wouldn't have her hand anywhere near my stiffy. We wouldn't even be having this conversation. Son-of-a-bitch. What was going to happen next?

Auntie Em stroked my erection. I tensed. "If you don't stop, you might just get your wish."

Auntie Em smiled. "Well, then. I guess we'll just have to stop." I can't say I wasn't disappointed when she stopped stroking my boner and moved her hand to her own lap.

Auntie Em stood and offered her hand to me. I took it and used her for leverage to get to my feet. "Follow me," she said. "It'll be much more comfortable doing this on my bed."

Suddenly, I was out of breath. My mind dizzied with all the possibilities. Whatever happened, I was sure I was going to enjoy it. "Does this mean what I think it means? I asked as I followed my auntie down the long hallway toward her bedroom.

Auntie Em stopped and turned to face me. She smiled coquettishly. "You can answer your own question when we're done." I felt my pre-cum leaking into my shorts. I was way past being horny. I was nearly out of my mind. My cock was on fire, burning with incestuous desire for my Auntie Em.

We entered the bedroom and for some odd reason, I closed the door and locked it. Auntie Em turned to face me and sat on the edge of the bed. She expertly and almost frantically unbuttoned my pants, pulled down my zipper and slid my pants to the floor. I stepped out of my jeans just before she kicked them out of the way.

Auntie Em grabbed the tent in my shorts and caressed the head of my dick with her thumb and the first two fingers of her right hand. "Hmmm," she said. "Nice" She kissed my soldier through my shorts, pushed her lips over her teeth and moved her face back and forth over the engorged head of my cock several times. She licked her lips and said, "Verrrry nice." I could feel her breath on my member. I was thankful I had cum just a few minutes ago. Otherwise, Auntie Em would already be getting some serious protein in her diet. Not the pre-cum. The real stuff.

Auntie Em put her hands in the waist band of my shorts and pushed them down. Down over my throbbing cock and down to my knees. They fell to the floor and in the blink of an eye, they joined my jeans halfway across the room. She grabbed my cock in both hands, lifted it up a bit and licked the underside from my balls to the head. She repeated this process several times and then moved on to my balls. She took the right one in her mouth and sucked softly, all the while licking that wrinkled, cum-filled sack until I thought I would pass out. She did the same to the left one. How I managed to keep from cumming, I'll never know.

Auntie Em stood up. "Lay down," she said. "So we can do this thing right. And take your shirt off."

I quickly complied and soon I was laying on my back, naked as the day I was born, watching my Auntie Em taking her clothes off. Her body swayed to a beat that only she could hear as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When the last button was undone Auntie Em turned around and bent over. She flipped her skirt up over her ass and spread her legs wide and wiggled her butt. She was wearing the prettiest pale blue granny style panties I have ever seen.

Auntie Em stood up straight and slowly slid her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. It fell to the floor, revealing a bra the same color as her panties. She stopped moving and turned her head in my direction. Looking over her right shoulder she asked, "Wanna unhook it for me?"

Did I ever. I moved to the edge of the bed and stood behind her. My hands felt like clubs as I fumbled with the hooks. Finally, I succeeded in getting them undone. I reached around her and grabbed her breasts in my hands as she shrugged her bra off. I was in heaven!

We stayed like that for several moments, my hands full of her tits and my cock pressed against her backside. "Oh, that feels good," Auntie Em said. Then she turned and playfully shoved me back onto the bed.

Finished with the slow dancing she quickly took off the rest of her clothes. Auntie Em climbed up on the bed beside me, her panties still in her hand, carefully placing the gusset over my nose and mouth. "That's the smell of desire," she said.

She let me smell the aroma of her sex for a while and then threw her panties to the floor. She then lowered her magnificent mammaries until they were pressing against my cheeks. "You've wanted to see these puppies for quite some time," she said. "Haven't you?"

At first, I couldn't speak. I just nodded my head, wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer, burying my face between those two orbs of delight. When I did gain my voice, my words squeaked out so low they were barely audible. "Oh yes," I said. "Hell fucking yes!"

Auntie Em began kissing her way down my body, stopping at each of my nipples, giving them a tongue bath before continuing her journey. She reached my navel and spent quite a bit of time licking and kissing it. Finally she reached my pubic hairs. Once again she grabbed my fuck stick in her hands and licked it from one end to the other. When she reached the top, Auntie Em would give the head of my pole a playful little nibble before licking her way back down to the root.

I groaned with wanton desire. The next time she nibbled I squeezed my hips together and pushed upward. Her lips slowly parted and the head slid into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick around the head of my cock a few times before she allowed me to push it in a bit further. Several sessions of cock licking followed before I managed to get it all the way into her mouth.

Auntie Em momentarily gagged when the head of my penis slipped into her throat. She swallowed a couple of times and I was over the edge. The first of five spurts of baby making juices shot down her throat before she had time to pull back. She looked up at me and winked as the next four spurts shot out on to her tongue. A couple more weak dribbles and it was over. I had cum in my aunties mouth. My own mother's sister. I laughed nervously.

"What's so funny? Auntie Em asked as she lay beside me with her head in my arms.

I ran my fingers through her long dark hair. "Nothing, really."

Auntie Em tickled my ribs. "Must be something," she said. "Did I do it wrong?"

"Oh, no," I said as I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "You were perfect. I was just thinking. Mom sure wouldn't approve of this, would she?"

"Well, Mom ain't here," she said. "So, I guess we'll never know, will we?" She took my cock in her hand. "Hard already?"

"Never went down," I told her.

"Such are the joys of youth," Auntie Em said. "I guess that means you're ready for another go around."

I pulled Auntie Em over on top of me and kissed her long and deep, our tongues battling each other for supremacy. My cock jerked in her hand. "What do you think?"

Auntie Em smiled and rolled over onto her back. "It's your turn to satisfy me," she said, her hand still wrapped around my dick.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Em Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds