• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Black Women Need Black Men

Why Black Women Need Black Men

Why Black Women Need Black Men With all of the stuff going on out there in the world, it's easy for one to feel like you're going crazy. Especially if you're a Black person just trying to get by in the maddened world that is North America. All we hear is talk of Black men getting in trouble over females, especially shady white broads. A world-renowned Black professor from Harvard University residing in Cambridge, Massachusetts, causes an uproar around the globe when a white female neighbor assumes he's a burglar ( just because he's Black ) when he comes home from a trip to the People's Republic of China. A Black male Soccer star from the University of California in Santa Barbara is wrongfully convicted of a crime based on the dubious allegation made by a white female student. Amazing.

Yet by the droves Black men are abandoning Black women to chase women of just about every other race. They've forgotten that it's Black women who suffer beside the Black man through thick and thin. Black men and Black women suffer together through the hell that is life in the western world while white women live comfortably under the pedestal provided by the ruthlessly imperialistic white male. Black men these days seem to think white women can love them. Yet when the shit hits the fan, it's to the Black community and to the Black woman that they turn for support. Because I've never heard of white chicks standing by Black men whom the world has turned against. Amazing how quickly white chicks desert the embattled Black man. Yet today's Black men are often touting their relations with white women as superior and more fulfilling than their relationships with Black women. It's almost pathological for them.

I think I'll pass on that one. Thank you very much. Sexual curiosity isn't love. And cannot buy you love. Only the Black woman can understand and love the Black man. The same holds true for Black men and Black women in Africa, the Caribbean, the Americas and even lofty Europe itself. We love our own. And the rest of the world hates us. The trash of Europe would have us believe they've mended their racist, imperialistic ways. We know better. That's my view. The world according to me. I don't care what anyone else says. And I don't apologize for it.

No one seems to celebrate those Black male and Black female relationships that do work. No one cares when Jamal and Shamika are getting along, yet everyone watches and cheers them on when they're quarreling. America doesn't like seeing Black men and Black women happy together. And many Black men and Black women are buying into the idea that Black relationships just don't work. The television shows, misanthropic books and virulent radio programs continue to fester hatred between Black men and Black women. Black relationships don't work? Give me a bloody break. If Black male and Black female relationships didn't work, then where do today's Black men and Black women come from? We didn't spontaneously generate out of nothingness. We're the products of relationships. Believe it!

Wanda Etienne here. I'm a six-foot-one, busty, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. One of those rare Black women who still love and cherish the universally embattled Black man of America. Tonight, my husband Anthony and I are throwing ourselves a party. One of those parties where anything goes. You see, we're swingers. Authentic Black swingers. Yes, Black people can be swingers too. Swinging is for everyone. It's not just for white folks in the suburbs. I'm a college professor by day and a hedonist at night. My husband is a Massachusetts State Police Officer and a real master of kink. That's why our parties are off the hook.

Our guests are a Haitian brother named Jacob Fils-Aime and his wife Ellen Brown. Jacob is a big and tall Black man who works as an Assistant District Attorney in our county. His wife Ellen Brown is a short, chubby and big-bottomed Black woman from Great Britain. For years she held the largely ceremonial post of the British Government's Envoy to the Island of Jamaica. A pretty-faced polyglot with a nervous laugh. She's new to the states and now works as the CEO of the Pan-American Christian Charities Coalition, a gathering of wealthy do-gooders. When you first meet these two, they're quite boring but get some liquor into them and they become the life of the party.

We got down and dirty in my house, folks. I sat on my favorite couch, completely naked while holding a glass of merlot in hand. Kneeling before me is the lusty Ellen Brown. This British sister is really good at licking pussy. I can't believe I thought she was a square when we first met while she was visiting my school, Emerson College, a few months ago. You never really can tell about people, especially women. Ellen fingered my snatch and licked my clit, making me almost delirious with pleasure. Hot damn. Where did this woman pick up her skills?

Nearby, I noticed my husband getting busy with Ellen's husband Jacob. My Anthony is a tall, slim brother with light brown skin, curly black hair and light bronze eyes. His parents are Haitian-American and Peruvian, and he inherited the best of both worlds. His Haitian father's height and slim build, and his Peruvian mother's light bronze eyes. He's seriously hot. When we first met at University of Massachusetts in Boston seven years ago, he was the super sexy stud all the chicks on campus wanted. A six-foot-four basketball superstar who seemed like a shoo-in for the NBA. Yet everyone misread him. Anthony wanted to become a cop, not a professional basketball player. When we first started dating, he told me the Black community would be better served if we had more college-educated Black male professionals in the work force. We had more than enough professional football and basketball players. I alone supported him in his choice of career. His friends and family wanted him to play for the Boston Celtics, or some other professional basketball team. He wanted to become a cop because he felt Black people were underrepresented in law enforcement.

I agreed with his choice of career, and he loved me for it. I fell in love with him the day he walked into my Business Ethics class all sweaty, ten minutes late, with a grin on his handsome face. The brother was fine-looking, sexy as hell and smart as a whip. He would go on to become the first Black male valedictorian our school had in decades. How about that? I loved him from that first day. And nothing could ever make me deviate from that. Even when he told me he was bisexual, I was cool with it. You see, not only am I bisexual too but I also like watching two men having sex together. Especially two sexy Black men.

As Ellen continued to lick my pussy like a frigging lollipop, I watched Jacob and Anthony as they did their thing. Anthony sat on the couch opposite me as Jacob went down on him. Jacob knelt before my hubby and fastened his lips around Anthony's nine-inch and wickedly thick, uncircumcised Black monster of a cock. I licked my lips as I watched Jacob suck my husband's dick. I've gone down on Anthony's member more times than I can count. It's a jaw-dropping ( and jaw-stretching ) wonder of nature. Jacob tried to get all of it into his mouth and of course he couldn't. I've tried that feat myself and it is simply not possible. My Anthony is well-endowed.

Yet amazingly, Jacob managed to take in most of Anthony's dick. I couldn't believe it. Yeah, the fellows were getting along alright. As for me and Ellen, we did our thing. Sister bent me over and spread my ass cheeks wide open. I felt her moist, wet tongue against my asshole and almost passed out. Hot damn. Ellen was really into ass licking. She started licking and fingering my asshole like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. I am into anal play but I never had my ass licked before. This is turning out to be fun.

Speaking of anal play, my Anthony is tearing up Jacob's ass. He put the big Black dude on all fours, face down and ass up. Gripping Jacob's hips, Anthony thrust his dick deep into his ass. Jacob simply took it like a champ. Hardly a grunt came out of the big man's mouth as he got fucked in the ass. Anthony was really giving it to him, slamming his dick up that ass like ass fucking was going out of style. I do love watching my Anthony fucking. Whether he's fucking me or someone else. He's so strong and vigorous. The perfect lover. Ellen slips first one then two fingers into my ass while playing with my butt. I am so loving every minute of this. Who knew letting another female lick my ass would feel so good?

After a few minutes of sweet tongue lashing of my ass, Ellen changes her game. She asks me to remain in the same position, face down and ass up. Fetching her strap-on dildo, she told me she was taking me for a ride. I was all for it. Gently, Ellen spread my ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against my hole. She didn't so much thrust as she eased it inside of me. Hot damn. I gritted my teeth as Ellen slid the dildo up my ass. It felt weird, but kind of nice. Nearby, my Anthony was slamming his dick up Jacob's ass like there was no tomorrow. My man looks so damn good while fucking another man. Isn't that the weirdest thing for a woman to say about her husband?

Watching Anthony plowing into Jacob's ass while getting butt-fucked by Ellen's strap-on dildo was a very erotic experience. It sure brought back some memories. I remember the first time Anthony fucked my ass. Back when we were still dating. We were hooking up in the bathroom of a Haitian restaurant on Main street in Brockton. Just two horny lovebirds. I remember it like it was yesterday. Anthony had me on my knees, polishing his knob as they say. I was sucking his big dick like my life depended on it. After I got him nice and hard, he bent me over a frigging toilet seat and pulled down my skirt. I wasn't wearing any panties that night. He just spread my ass cheeks and slipped a finger into my asshole. I was stunned at how bold he was. And to be honest, I kind of liked it. He was fingering my asshole and it felt oddly good. After a few minutes, he added another finger. I loved getting my ass stimulated by his fingers. Imagine my surprise when he replaced his fingers with his long and thick, uncircumcised rod of manly power.

I recalled gasping in shock as Anthony slipped his dick into my asshole. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt but it felt really, really good after a while. He was gentle with me, at first. In spite of the slight discomfort, I found myself enjoying my first anal experience with my future husband. Yeah, my first time getting ass fucked by my man felt great. His dick stretched my asshole from a tight spot to a wide open space. I just loved having his dick up my butt. It's almost like I became addicted to ass fucking or something. It just feels so damn good. Especially when he sinks it real deep inside of me. Just the way I like it. Yeah, I'm an anal addict. If you don't like it, you can sue my Black ass.

Oh, shoot. I digress. Sorry about that. Sex has a way of making this Black woman's mind wander to all kinds of odd places and times. Ellen gripped my hips while slamming her strap-on dildo up my butt hole. This sister was really energetic and fucked me with everything she had. I screamed in pain and pleasure as she practically tore my ass up. While fucking me, she actually spanked my ass. Hot damn. The boldness on that woman. I liked it! I fingered my pussy while Ellen fucked my ass. I was wet as a puddle down there. Without warning, Ellen pulled the dildo out of my ass. I gasped, protesting the sudden empty feeling in my bottom. Grinning wickedly, Ellen flipped me on my back. Then she slammed the dildo right back into my ass. I looked at her gleeful eyes as she resumed fucking my ass. Wow. This woman actually looked possessed. While fucking me, she slid two fingers up my pussy and tasted my girly cum. Then she thrust her fingers into my mouth and I tasted myself on her fingers. That bitch rocked my world until I came who knows how many times.

When all was said and done, the four of us sat naked in the living room, having a few drinks. Jacob sat next to me, and my Anthony sat next to Ellen. Every one in the room was grinning like a fool. Why? Because w e had a lot to smile about. Good sex will do that to you. I looked at my husband and smiled. My Anthony winked at me. Some interesting lives we lead, don't we? A middle-class Black professional couple working in the big city. Having some awesome parties with some of our sexy peers in the suburbs. We have a beautiful house, great jobs, great sex and great lives. Living our version of the African-American dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Black Women Need Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 714 milliseconds