• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Wife, Happy Home

Happy Wife, Happy Home

12

At 5:45 in the morning, Brad's alarm went off. He had to get to work early and since morning is the only time he has to work out, he gets up extra early to go to the gym. His wife, Sara and he are on different schedules. For this reason, and others, they sleep in different bedrooms. She sleeps in the master bedroom. They also have separate bathrooms. Sara's is the master bath and Brad's is down the hall. He got into the car, where he had placed his gym bag the night before, and went to the gym. He had two hours before he needed to be at work. His personal trainer, Michelle, is a good friend and workout partner of Sara. Michelle, at the request of Sara, pushes Brad very hard during their sessions. Brad is in very good shape but Michelle usually takes him to the limit.

Brad gets to the office right at 8 o'clock. Work is stressful but no more so than a typical day. He usually works through lunch. He left the office a little after 5 pm to go home. When he got there, the house was empty. There was a note on the kitchen counter.

"I went out with some friends. I'll be home later tonight." It read.

He went to his bedroom and changed out of his work clothes and put on something more comfortable. He got something out of the freezer for dinner and put it in the microwave, quickly ate it and cleaned up the kitchen.

Sara is always in a good mood when she comes home to a clean and tidy house. Brad went around the house to do what he can to make the house look as good as he can. He's not sure when she will be home or if she will bring guests so he works quickly. Before long his phone chimed, he had gotten a text message from Sara.

"I'm on my way home, I should be there in about 10 minutes" it said.

He went upstairs to the master bath and started filling the bath tub. About ten minutes later he could hear the garage door opening. Sara had returned home. When she came in, Brad greeted her with a kiss.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked.

"Yes" she said. I did a little shopping with some of my friends then we had dinner at that new place downtown. Did you have a good day at work?". She asked.

"Yes, busy as usual but not too bad." he said.

"Anything in the mail?" she asked.

He got her magazine and handed it to her. "Thanks" she said. "I hear the bath tub running so I am going upstairs."

She then moved closer to Brad and laid her hand on his chest.

"I would like to have a glass of wine after my bath, would you bring one to me?" she said with a seductive tone.

He smiled knowingly, kissed her and nodded. She went upstairs as he went to the kitchen to pour a glass of her favorite wine. He took the glass up to the master bedroom.

At the top of the stairs is a pair of French doors that open to the master bedroom suite. It is an extra large room. On one side of the room is a king size bed with two side tables. There is a window in each corner by the bed. On the other end of the room there is an oversized plush chair with an ottoman and a side table with a small lamp. There is also an extra large walk-in closet with built-in shelves. There is a large plasma TV that can be seen from either the chair or the bed. The lamp by the chair is on giving the room a soft warm glow.

Brad placed the wine glass on the table by the chair then went down the hall to freshen up. He took a quick shower and changed into a clean t-shirt and a pair of boxer-briefs. He went back to the master bedroom but the door was closed. He lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said.

He opened the door and found Sara sitting in the chair, wearing a silk robe sipping her wine and reading her magazine. When he walked into the room she put the magazine down and lit a scented candle. He walked over to her and took her hand as she got up from the chair. She turned the lamp off. The scented candle gave the room the faintest amount of light.

They walked across the room and stood next to the bed and started kissing. Brad removed Sara's robe and let if fall to the floor. She was naked and her beautiful body glowed in the candlelight.

Sara put her hands under Brad's t-shirt to feel the skin of his stomach and chest. He took the t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

Sara got onto the bed face down. Brad got onto the bed and kneeled next to her. He lightly caressed and kissed her from her neck all the way down to her left leg to her ankle then over to the right ankle and worked his way back up again. She turned over and he lightly caressed her body from her breasts to her thighs and back up. Gently, he started licking and sucking on her nipples as he slowly moved his hand in-between her legs. She made soft sounds of pleasure that let him know she was enjoying his touch. She put her hands on the sides of his head and gently pushed.

He repositioned himself over her and lightly licked her stomach. He circled her navel with his tongue and worked his way down. She kept her pubic hair short and neatly trimmed. Gently, he licked her pussy with long wide strokes. He started slowly and she began to make soft noises that let him know he was doing it right. As he moved his tongue faster her breathing got faster and shallower. He kept a steady rhythm until she was just about to go over the edge and he backed off a little. Her breathing started to slow down and the he started back up again. He gently placed one hand on her stomach. With the other hand facing upward, he inserted his middle finger into her pussy. He curled up his finger and started to rub her g-spot with the same rhythm with which he was licking her. She started to make little whimpering noises that got faster and louder as she built up to an orgasm. Finally, she let out a loud moan of pleasure. He could feel the muscular contractions in her pussy as she had a powerful orgasm. She collapsed as she gave a huge sigh of relief. As she laid in her post orgasmic glow, he moved up to lie next to her. She leaned over and kissed him softly.

"That was pretty good. Keep up the good work." She said.

After a few more minutes she spoke again. "Well, I'm going to finish my wine and read little before bed."

Brad got up, got her robe, walked around to her side of the bed and held it out for her. She got up out of bed and put the robe on. She gently put her hand around his neck and pulled herself to him. Looking into his eyes with a devilish smile she took her other hand and gently rubbed his hard cock that was barely restrained by his tight underwear.

"Poor thing, nothing for you tonight" she said with a sarcastic pity in her voice. "Keep up the good work and maybe we'll have some fun this weekend."

She kissed him goodnight and he went to his bedroom to try to get some sleep.

It takes a lot for Brad to resist the urge to relieve himself by taking matters into his own hands. Sara has set some rules and he has agreed to abide by them. Sara has absolute control of when, where and how Brad has an orgasm. She can tell when he has relieved himself by the way his attitude and demeanor changes. She can tell, like nobody else, when he is lying or holding something back. Besides, he has no desire to cheat. Over time he has learned to love the feeling of prolonged arousal. The build up and anticipation makes everything more exciting for him. Orgasms, when he gets them, are very intense and satisfying. She knows exactly what drives him crazy and she loves to tease him. She also knows that she holds a lot of power over him and she uses that to her advantage.

A few days later Brad was at work when he got a text message from Sara.

"Come home for lunch, I need some attention." It said.

The office is not far from their home. It only takes about 10 minutes for Brad to get home. He drove into the garage, shut the door, went inside the house and went upstairs to the master bedroom. The door was closed. He lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in" he heard her say.

She was sitting in the chair with her ankles crossed and resting on the ottoman. The blinds were shut and there were a few candles burning giving the room a familiar soft glow. She was wearing purple satin spaghetti strap camisole. She stood up and walked over to him.

"Thank you, for coming home to see me" she said as she loosened and removed his tie. "You're overdressed."

She stood with her hands on her hips and watched as Brad stripped down to his underwear.

"You're still overdressed" she said.

Brad took off his underwear and stood there looking at the floor. His body trembled from a mixture of nerves and arousal. He anxiously waited for Sara.

She walked behind him and gently took his arms and moved them so his forearms were together behind his back. She took the tie and wrapped it several times around his forearms and tied it in a knot. She walked around to face him, put her hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to her and kissed him deeply. She ended the kiss abruptly and walked over to the bed. She motioned for him to join her.

"Lie down in the middle" she said.

Brad climbed onto the bed and shuffled his way to the center. He lay down on his back and rested his head on a large pillow. He adjusted a few times to get comfortable with his hands bound behind him.

Sara got onto the bed then got on top of Brad and sat across his thighs. His cock was hard and begging for attention. Sara took off the camisole she was wearing and tossed onto the floor. She sat there for a few seconds looking at Brad and letting him gaze at her naked body in the soft light. She then leaned forward and put her hands next to Brad's shoulders. She shifted her weight onto her hands and slid her knees forward so she could straddle his chest. As she slid along his body, her pussy rubbed against his cock. Brad let out a deep sigh of pleasure. Sara's wicked smile showed how much she enjoyed teasing Brad like that.

She then held the top of the headboard and lifted herself up on her knees. She moved forward so that she was directly over Brad's face. Slowly, she lowered herself. Brad began to use his tongue on her. In this position, she was able to better control the pressure and the area of where his tongue went. It started out slowly but built up quickly. Her breathing got faster and each moan of pleasure got a little louder. As she got closer to climax, the motions of her body got faster. He did his best to keep up and not break the rhythm. After a few minutes of build up she had an intense orgasm. She lifted her self up slightly and caught her breath.

Without saying anything she lowered herself on to his mouth again. Sara wanted more and Brad was happy to oblige although he had little choice. This time it took a little longer. As things started to intensify she rose up for a second then came back down. She continued doing that until she had another orgasm. Her legs were trembling as she backed up and sat on his hips. She sat right on his hard cock pressing it flat against his abdomen. She looked at him with a familiar devilish smile and started to gently grind on his hard cock.

"It's too bad we don't have time for anything else" she said. "You need to get back to work."

Sara knows how to drive Brad insane. He knew he wouldn't be getting his during this afternoon quickie. Sara usually gets a lot more out of him before she lets him cum. He knows that if he is going to have any chance, he needs to be on his best behavior for the rest of the week.

Brad got out of the bed. Sara untied his arms and gave him a light slap on his naked ass. He gathered up his clothes and went down the hall to take a quick, cold shower before going back to work.

Finally, Saturday arrives. Brad woke up just as early to go to the gym. There were a lot of things to get done around the house. He puts in a full workout as prescribed by Michelle. He didn't shower since he will be doing a lot of yard work when he got home. When he got to his locker he had a text message on his phone from Sara.

"Dinner and movie tonight. Dinner at 7, movie at 9" it read.

"I'll be ready" he responded. Brad looked forward to date nights. Date nights often ended with them having sex and Brad getting his long awaited orgasm but with Sara he never knew for sure.

He went straight home and got right to work. He mowed and edged the lawn and pulled weeds. In the garage there were several trays of annual flowers that Sara must have recently purchased. Brad planted some of them in the garden beds in front of the house. He went around to the back of the house to plant the rest of them. Sara was lying on a lounge chair on the deck wearing a thong bikini. He looked over to her and she motioned for him to come to her. He walked over to her and asked if there was anything she needed.

"Will you please put this lotion on me?" she asked. She turned on to her stomach and Brad applied a liberal amount of lotion to her body from her neck all the way down to her feet. The coconut scented lotion reminded Brad of their honeymoon in Jamaica.

She looked at him with a smile and said "I could use some ice tea, it's hot out here."

Right away he went inside to make a pitcher of iced tea. He poured her a glass and took it too her.

"How much longer?" she asked him.

"About an hour" he responded.

"Good, I have and errand for you to run" she said.

By the time Brad finished with the rest of the yard work, Sara had gone inside. He went inside and found her in the kitchen waiting for him.

"Go to the dry cleaners, please, and pick up my dry cleaning." she said while handing him a dry cleaning ticket.

He took the ticket and as he turned to go to the garage, Sara gave him a playful yet firm swat on his ass.

"Don't take too long, you still need to get ready for our date, you didn't forget did you?" She said rhetorically.

Brad got in the car and drove to the dry cleaners to pick up the dry cleaning. When he got home Sara was in the master bathroom getting ready. He hung the dry cleaning in the walk-in closet and went down the hall to his bathroom to take a shower.

When he was done showering he went into his bedroom. His attire for the evening was laid out for him. She put out his dark grey suit with a dark blue shirt and a tie. She even put out a new pair of black boxer briefs.

Brad got dressed and went downstairs where he found Sara waiting for him. She was wearing the dress he picked up at the dry cleaners. It was a black spaghetti strap mid-thigh length cocktail dress that accentuated her cleavage and clung tightly to her torso and hips. She was wearing tall high heels with straps that wrapped around and came half way up her calves.

"You look beautiful tonight" he said to her.

Sara reached over and straightened Brad's tie. "Thank you darling, you look good in that suit, do you like what I picked out for you?"

"Yes I do, thank you" he said sincerely.

They went to one of their favorite restaurants downtown. They had a quiet romantic meal and shared a bottle of wine. The waiter came and asked if they would like to see a desert menu and look at Brad for a response. Brad looked over to Sara. She said nothing but gave him a look that told him that he should know the answer to that question.

"No thank you" he said softly. He knew that if he ordered desert Sara would tell Michelle push him extra hard during his next work out session.

In the car, on the way to the movie theater, Sara reached over and put her hand on Brad's thigh. She slowly moved it down toward his crotch. She started rubbing his now hard cock through his clothes.

She leaned over and whispered to him. "Let's skip the movie and go home".

Brad drove right past the theater and went straight home.

When they got in the door, Sara grabbed Brad's tie and lead him upstairs to the master bedroom. She had him stand in front of the ottoman and she sat in the chair and turned on the lamp.

"Have you been working out and sticking to your diet plan?" She asked.

"Yes, I have" he replied.

"It's been a couple of weeks, let see if we can see some results." she said.

Brad striped down to his underwear which did little to conceal his arousal.

"I like the way those look on you" she said referring to the boxer briefs she laid out for him earlier. "Turn around, let me see how they look from behind".

He turned around as she asked and patiently waited for her.

"Mmm, very sexy, now take those off" she said seductively.

Brad took off his underwear and stood in a fully aroused state with his back to Sara. She got up from her chair and slowly walked around looking him over. She sees his naked body all the time but this ritual she puts him through is all part of her wonderfully devilish game. The scent of her Sara's perfume drives Brad wild. She walked behind him and put her hands on his shoulders and slowly moved them down his arms. She then moved her hands to his ass and gave a gentle squeeze then gently ran her long fingernails up his back. She then reached under his arms and around to his chest and caressed his chest and stomach.

"Michelle said she has been challenging you, I can see it is working. Make sure you thank her for me on Monday" she said.

Sara then lit a candle that was on the side table next to the chair and turned off the lamp. She then undid the straps on her shoes then took them off. She walked over to Brad, turned around and lifted her hair. Brad unzipped her dress and lowered the straps on her shoulders as she wriggled out of it and let it fall to the floor. She was now only wearing a white lace g-string. She turned and kissed Brad deeply and they went over to the bed.

They lay on the bed and continued to kiss and caress each other. Sara stopped and had Brad lie on his back. She lay on her side next to him supporting her head with her arm. She started to lightly run the fingernails of her free hand up and down his chest and abdomen with the lightest touch. She ran her nails around one nipple then the other in a figure-eight then slowly down the center until she reached his pubic hair then back up. After doing that a few times she moved her hand lower and began to use her gentle touch on his balls. Brad let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"What is the rule?" she asked him.

"I'm not allowed to cum unless you say I can" Brad said nervously.

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what"

"Yes, I've been good, I have obeyed the rule."

Sara grabbed Brad's balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes, I promise, I've been good"

"Would you like to cum tonight?" she asked mockingly.

"Oh god yes, please, please let me cum tonight" he begged.

Sara took her finger and swirled it around in the tiny pool of pre-cum that had collected on Brad's stomach. She put her finger in his mouth and started to slowly move it in and out.

"You like that don't you" she said in a soft voice.

She got up and positioned herself between Brad's legs. She wrapped her forefinger and thumb around the base of his cock behind his balls. With a rhythmic pace, she gave a gentle squeeze. She then leaned in and, with a wide flat stroke, slowly ran her tongue from the top of his balls to the tip of his cock. She repeated that a few more times before finally wrapping her lips around his cock. She kept her tongue against the underside of the head of his cock and started to move her head up and down.

"Oh yeah, that's it' Brad said as he started to move his hips to match the tempo of Sara's mouth. She kept a steady pace as Brad got closer and closer to the point of no return. His breathing got faster and deeper and his moans got louder. Just as Brad was about to get that last bit of stimulation he needed, Sara suddenly stopped everything.

Brad let out a moan of both pleasure and frustration and continued to thrust his hips in a vain effort to get off.

"Not yet" Sara said in teasing voice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Wife, Happy Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds