• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blast From The Past Ch. 03

Blast From The Past Ch. 03

12

Karen wakes up the next day with considerably more discomfort than the previous morning, but slightly less frustration. Instead of giving into her masturbatory urges and trying to give herself the orgasm William had refused her, she had taken a cold shower (okay, two), swallowed a sleeping pill, and gone to bed. Now she shuffles to the bathroom to brush her teeth, careful to avoid her own reflection, and climbs carefully into the shower. Her anus hurts and her pussy is swollen, her breasts feel tender and the back of her thighs sting where William had spanked her, yet she, Karen Roberts, is the one who feels guilty. Guilty! Karen wonders if this is a Patty Hearst-type of situation. Maybe she's empathizing with her captor... She groans as the cold spray hits her in the face and she forces herself not to think of sex or William or the unaccustomed ache between her thighs.

When Karen eventually steps out of the ice-cold shower she half-expects to see William waiting in her bedroom, or in her kitchen, or even at her car, but he's none of those places. In fact, even as she drives to work and shuts the door to her office, she finds that the dread she should expect to be feeling in this situation is conspicuously absent. Because while her body bears the reminders of yesterday's rough use, her libido has a mind of its own, and wants, well, more.

She tries to justify this yearning, to tell herself that a woman reaches her sexual peak later in life, or that perhaps this is just a phase, but the truth she's denying is that for someone so control in every aspect of her own life, it's rather freeing to give the responsibility of her orgasms to someone who clearly knows how to give them. And she wants one now. Even sitting in the air conditioned offices Karen can feel a bead of sweat trickling down her nape. But Karen is not hot; she's worried. Because yesterday when William left, he had not told her where to meet the next day. And he hasn't contacted her yet today to indicate a meeting time or place. She made a quick detour on her way in this morning to find the parking garage completely empty, and intends to catch up on paperwork all day, meaning there will be no opportunities to meet in vacant houses. So Karen is waiting.

And still waiting.

And still more.

And when she gets home shortly after seven that evening, she finds that she'll have to continue waiting, because her house is dark and empty and her phone is silent. William, it would seem, is not coming.

For William's part, he is at home replaying the events of the past two days over and over in his mind. He cannot come to terms with his feelings for nor his treatment of Karen Roberts, his lifelong fantasy. He wants her, and he knows he can get her off, no matter how she denies it. He likes to be in control and he likes to dominate, but last night as he fucked her sore ass and looked into her desperate eyes, he felt something in his chest that did not fit with his fantasies. He cannot treat a woman the way he wants to treat Karen -- cannot humiliate her and blackmail her and torment her sexually -- if he feels anything more than the blood pounding through his own veins and the painful stiffness of his cock. So William stays home. And he thinks. And he decides that he's not going to do it anymore, that he's going to return the tapes and never contact Karen again.

But in the morning he changes his mind.

Karen is sitting behind the large desk in her air conditioned office when the receptionist buzzes in that she has a visitor. Because she has no appointments scheduled for today, she is puzzled. And then she is worried. And then she is aroused. She tells the receptionist to show her visitor in, and when the door opens moments later her heart stutters when she sees William stride through.

"Good morning," she says politely, rising and extending her hand for him to shake. Before leaving the receptionist mentions that she's heading out for her break, then closes the door behind her as she goes. William does not release Karen's damp hand. She swallows thickly, the sound dissolved in the suddenly deafening silence.

With his free hand William reaches inside his brown leather jacket and pulls out a tape. He places it wordlessly on the desk, his eyes locked on Karen's. He waits, and after a long moment, she gives the slightest of nods. William drops her hand and is around the desk in two quick steps. He uses his broad chest to back Karen into the wall, his face close to hers as his calloused fingers find the hem of her skirt and bring it up over her hips. He stares into her eyes as one hot hand cups her pussy through the flimsy satin of her panties and he presses lightly with his middle finger so he's circling the tight entrance to her body.

Karen chews the inside of her lip and tries to find the will to look away, but cannot. Even as she wills herself to put an end to this she finds her cunt moistening rapidly enough that the smell soon reaches her nose. She whimpers slightly but William only continues to cup her, to penetrate her through her panties with the very tips of his fingers in a gentle, rhythmic motion.

Eventually her eyes close and her head lolls back. The action is relaxed but below the neck she is anything but calm; her body is tensed and curled in anticipation.

"Spread your legs," William whispers, breath hot against her ear. Karen shifts her legs a few more inches in either direction, thigh muscles straining. William risks a glance down at the shiny black peep-toed stilettos she wears, gaze trailing up the smooth expanse of thigh to the junction covered by his hand. He presses his palm against her more firmly, feeling the tiny bulge of her protruding clit and smirking as he elicits a groan from her.

"Did you cum yesterday?" he asks. Karen's eyes flutter open and lock on his. After a second she shakes her head.

"No?" William whispers. "How about the night before, when you went home? After I fucked your tight ass in a stranger's bed, did you go home and rub your clit and finger yourself until you exploded?"

His words match his actions and Karen's answer is lost in a strangled moan as two rough fingers sink inside her wet cunt and begin a deep, gentle fucking motion.

"Did you?" William urges. "Did you get yourself off?" His free hand joins the first between her legs, this time slipping behind the slick satin to tease her clit from its hiding place, plucking it mercilessly between his thumb and index finger.

"No," Karen hisses, feeling her inner muscles clench. She can feel the roughness of his jeans against her inner thighs, smell his leather jacket and his own male scent, feel the slight rasp of his day-old growth on her cheek when he whispers in her ear.

"How does this feel?" William prods, pressing a third digit into the drenched depths of her cunt. "Do you like this? Does it make you feel good?" His thumb settles on her clit and begins to rub firmly.

"Yes," Karen whimpers, her hips grinding against his skilled hands.

"How good?" he presses.

Karen moans as her orgasm nears. Her inner walls spasm, briefly stilling his fingers so he has to press even harder to continue to penetrate her.

"Karen?"

She humps his hand, head twisted to the side to avoid his prying gaze.

"Do you want to cum, Karen?" William asks, seizing her swollen clit in the vee of two fingers and tugging at it insistently. Karen utters a startled cry as her impending orgasm heightens, juices drenching William's hands.

"Answer me," he warns. He watches a tiny trickle of sweat slide down Karen's temple, settling below her ear. Her pearly teeth bite into her plush lower lip, creasing her lipstick, and her cheeks flush a rosy red.

William's three thick fingers fuck into her steadily, sloshing slightly in her copious juices and the entire room smells like her sex.

"Answer," he says, one last time. "Tell me you want to cum."

Karen's knees tremble as she approaches her long-awaited climax.

"Tell me!" William roars.

Karen's lush lips part, but no sound emerges as she feels the build up reach its crescendo and...

William's palm lands heavily on her weeping cunt, a loud crack filling the room.

"Ahh!" Karen cries, knees slamming together painfully as her eyes fly open and she drops her hands between her legs. Her ankles give way and she falls to the floor, eyes flashing up to William's as he denies her yet again. The slap to her pussy hurt but she's still close, she can still get there...

William watches as Karen's hands sink between her legs, rubbing frantically.

"You ask me when you want to come!" he hisses violently, snatching her hands away from her, well, snatch.

"No!" Karen hisses back. "I'm not asking! You can't do this twice! You can't—"

William flips her easily onto her stomach, one knee in her back, and brings his palm down hard on her exposed backside. The smack rings through the office and Karen's heeled feet kick up, unable to reach him. He spanks her again and again, forcing her thighs apart until her pussy is split neatly by her soaked panties, and he spanks closer and closer to that seeping core.

"Stop it!" Karen screeches, writhing beneath him. She doesn't know if she wants him gone or if she wants him to use her however he sees fit, but she does know that she wants to cum and being spanked is not turning her on.

When William releases her they are both breathing hard. Karen rolls onto her back and sits up, using her feet to push herself away from William, whose eyes zero in on her splayed cunt, the juices shining on her inner thighs. Karen clamps her legs tightly together.

They stare at each other for a long time. "Get out," she finally whispers.

William slowly rises. He collects the tape from the top of the desk and heads for the door.

Karen's voice halts him. "Where are you going with that?" she demands.

"You didn't do your part," he reminds her. "I'm going to make copies and send it to a few people we have in common."

"We have nothing in common," Karen snaps.

"No?" William replies. "A couple of good ass fucks, a catalogue of lesbian porn, and the knowledge that you like being used isn't much, is it? But it's more than most people have."

He turns again for the door. Behind him he can hear Karen rising, her suit rasping against the wall as she props herself up on weak legs.

"Why?" she whispers.

"You like it," he replies softly, turning to face her. She hasn't adjusted her skirt; it's still hiked up over her hips, exposing the purple satin thong, now stained dark with her juices.

Karen doesn't answer. She doesn't want to agree.

"Do you want to continue?" William asks.

Karen glares up at him through lowered lashes, cheeks flushed in anger and arousal. Her blonde hair has come free of its chignon; it spills over her shoulders and she looks like the wanton sex goddess of his dreams.

"I'll let you cum," William concedes. "When I'm ready. I promise. Now lie back on the floor, knees to your chest, legs spread."

Karen stops breathing at the command. She'd be lying there like a flipped turtle, her pussy and anus free for his intrusion.

"Should I go, Karen?" William asks. Somehow the use of her name spurs her into action and Karen drops hastily to the floor, assuming the position, eyes firmly shut against his penetrating gaze.

William drops to his knees between her spread legs, the scent of her sopping pussy invading his nostrils. He unerringly finds her hardened clit behind her panties and presses the material hard against it so it sticks out through the purple satin.

"Ask me to get you off, Karen," he orders.

Karen doesn't allow herself to think about it. "Please get me off," she echoes.

"Good girl," William murmurs, lowering his head to lap at her stiff clitoris through her panties. Karen groans and thrusts her hips up for his attention, but he shifts his focus and instead sucks on her labia, puffing out on either side of the wet fabric.

"Take your panties off," he orders, pulling his head back. Karen hooks her thumbs on either side of her hips and slides the soaked underwear down her legs.

"You smell amazing," William tells her, lowering his face and plunging his tongue inside her clasping cunt. "Taste amazing. Feel amazing."

Karen folds her fingers in his hair, holding his face still for her thrusting. After a minute he pries her hands away, holding them in one of his broad fists, and, looming above her, gaze locked on her face, begins rubbing her pussy with something hard and cool. Karen doesn't know what it is; it doesn't vibrate and it's hard and oddly shaped, so just the tip of it presses into her cunt before becoming too broad to penetrate further. William rubs at first gently and then harder through her weeping gash, shifting the object slightly so it's pressed lengthwise against her slit, and finally Karen realizes: it's the videotape. He's masturbating her with her own pornographic efforts.

"You can cum, Karen," William whispers, watching her face.

She explodes, wrenching one hand from his grip to muffle her cries. Her cunt spasms uncontrollably, fluids spray from her splayed pussy, her hips buck frantically. William watches as she arches helplessly, heels stamping down on the floor, thigh muscles shivering with exertion. It seems to go on forever, and when the strongest waves have finally passed, Karen's hips sink back down to the floor and she tries to bring her knees together. William, of course, presses them apart so he can admire the drenched pink folds of her vagina, and run his fingers through her swollen slit.

"What do you say?" he asks softly.

Karen looks at him, eyes glazed, but still stubborn. What she finds in his gaze stifles whatever retort she had planned on and instead she blinks reluctantly and says, "Thank you."

To both of their surprise, William leans forward and kisses her. He brackets her face between his arms, the rough bulge of denim at his crotch pressing into her wet pussy, and kisses her. Thoroughly. Weakened though she is, Karen is startled by the quality of the kiss. It's really not bad... for a blackmailer. As though sensing Karen's surprise, William pulls back slightly. For a second there, he had almost allowed himself to feel something more than whatever it was he should be feeling. He licks his lips quickly, the taste of Karen's lipstick lingering, and his eyes drift down her body. He swiftly undoes the buttons of her blouse, exposing the lacy bra that serves up her swollen breasts. A quick flick and the bra is gone and for a moment he just watches her chest rise and fall. He lowers his head and pulls one tight nipple between his lips, pressing it to the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Karen arches off the floor, offering him more, asking for more, and he nips lightly with his teeth. His cock is so hard it hurts and he reaches down to unzip his jeans, freeing himself with a sharp, relieved breath.

Karen offers a helping hand, her cool fist enveloping his cock, but he swats her hand away. He'll come too quickly as it is, and he wants her writhing again. Wants her to ask for it, the way she does on the tapes, the way he likes her to say it. Like she means it.

Because she's so primed already, it doesn't take long before Karen's cunt is leaking fluids anew, wetting the floor below her, trickling down into the crack of her ass, making her squirm. William kisses his way down her taut stomach, over the skirt bunched at her waist, and licks the cooling juices from her thighs.

"William," she gasps. "William."

"Did you need something?" he murmurs, not looking up. Karen strains her neck to see him crouched between her thighs, head bobbing slightly as he licks her everywhere but where she really wants him.

"Ugh," she groans, frustrated. Her head falls back and she props herself on her elbows, unconsciously thrusting her tits upward, red nipples rising tantalizingly toward the ceiling. William uses one hand to tweak the tender buds as he lightly bites down on Karen's inner thigh. She cries out, startled, but he doesn't make it hurt, and the combination of pinching and biting makes her stomach clench.

"Show me what you want," William orders softly.

Karen hesitantly lowers one hand between her legs, dipping her middle finger into her weeping core and sliding it up through her folds until she finds her clit. She tugs the hood back, exposing the sensitive bundle of nerves, and pauses.

"Here," she whispers, embarrassed. "Lick me here."

William looks up so their eyes meet.

"Please," Karen adds. "Please lick me here. William."

Eyes still fastened to hers, William lowers his head. His tongue flicks out and he lashes, once, twice, at the throbbing nub.

Karen's head falls back and her eyes close. But that's it. He stops and waits until she looks at him again.

"What else?" he asks.

Karen has to fight not to cry with frustration. She simply can't say the words he wants to hear. Her pussy clenches around nothing and she aches in a way she hasn't felt in far too long.

"Fuck me," she utters quietly. "Please."

Oh so slowly William rises over her, jeans around his knees, his cock so hard it's positively painful, and nestles the leaking tip at her entrance. His elbows rest on the floor next to her ears and he looks into her liquid blue eyes, surrounded by the golden wash of her hair.

"Again," he says.

"Please fuck me," Karen whispers.

"Again," he says.

"Please fuck me," Karen repeats. "William. William. William."

With each murmur of his name William presses his thick cock into her heated depths, her pussy welcoming him with greedy clasps, sucking him deep inside. His face contorts with something akin to pain and Karen bites her lower lip as he sinks to the furthest reaches of her pussy. When he can't possibly be any deeper inside her he begins to pull back reluctantly, her cunt clamping down tightly to prevent his escape. William's breath hisses out and he thrusts back in harder than intended. Karen cries out, but not in pain.

"Say it," William orders.

"Fuck me," Karen says.

And he does.

William rams himself home, the indecisive frustration of the past twenty-four hours erased as he pounds into her. Finally, he thinks. Finally, finally, finally. Karen's panting breaths penetrate the lust-fuelled haze surrounding his brain and he opens his eyes to focus on her face. Her eyes are closed, arched brows pulled tight in concentration, and he smiles to himself, watching her cheeks flush with pleasure only he can provide. Sweat drips off his brow and lands in her hair and the smacking sounds of their fucking ring through the room.

Karen spreads her legs wide, knees pulled up as high as possible to allow William complete access to her body. His pubic bone crushes her clit with every thrust and the fat head of his cock presses her g-spot with each passing. The muscles that were lax and weak just a short time ago are once again tense and primed in anticipation. Her hips meet his pounding thrusts and she reaches her hands over her head, breasts straining upward. Her nipples rasp along his shirt and he raises a hand to pluck at one turgid tip before sucking it roughly into his mouth. The sensations build, the sounds and smells of sex arousing Karen as never before and when she open her eyes she finds William's gaze locked intently on hers. It's only a split-second, but they both freeze. There's a moment of connection that goes beyond blackmailer and victim and it's too much.

With one swift movement William pulls out and flips Karen onto her stomach. She lifts her hips and he fits the gleaming head of his cock against her clenching pussy and pushes back inside, not stopping until there's nowhere left for him to go. Karen turns her face to the side, eyes closed, feeling his thrusts increase in pace and momentum until they're almost too brutal to take.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blast From The Past Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds