• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakening Desires Ch. 2

Awakening Desires Ch. 2

Carol watched her husband as he sat reading the paper. Jim was a few years older than her with the heavily muscled body of the athlete he had been in school. He still worked out several nights a week at the health club and was fond of walking around without a shirt to show off his torso. He wore his dark hair cut short and his face was one that showed little emotion. Carol was often unable to tell what was really going on in his head, a fact that had bothered her on occasion and one which had been nagging at her ever since the conversation she had with Sue. She had not gone through with the visit and Sue had called her to tell her exactly what she had missed. Carol had become aroused listening to her friend's descriptions of the activities she and her lovers had indulged in and wondered whether she had been foolish to pass up the chance to experience such things for herself.

She was still unsure whether to believe that Jim was capable of having an affair without her knowing about it. Sue's words gnawed at her brain until she could no longer stand not knowing. She would have to find out one way or the other.

Jim put down his paper and picked up a magazine. Carol saw that it was one of his fitness magazines and noticed he was taking long looks at the bikini-clad woman used to advertise vitamins and weightlifting equipment. It bothered her that he never looked at her that way when she knew very well that she was attractive. She did not lift weights, but she swam daily laps in the pool and her stomach was flat and hard, her arms well-formed from the exercise. Now that she thought about it, Jim often made comments about her lack of strength, as if she were unable to lift anything heavier than two or three pounds.

Their lovemaking had become routine, with Jim uninterested ;unless she was willing to indulge his taste for fantasies, something she was reluctant to do. Carol gave in only because it was the only way she could get the loving she needed, and now she was wondering if Jim was living his fantasies out in real life somewhere else. They had not made love in more than a week.

"Like what you see?" Carol asked, careful to keep her voice neutral.

Jim looked up in surprise. "What?"

"You are certainly engrossed in your pictures. I just wanted to know if you liked what you saw? Do you find those women attractive?"

He grinned. "Sure. What's not to find attractive? They are strong and young and have nice bodies. Any man would find them attractive."

"Do you see women like them down at the club?"`

"There's a few. Why do you ask?"

Here goes, Carol thought. "I just wondered...I mean, you and I don't make love much anymore and I wondered if you were seeing someone down there."

Jim looked at her for a moment without answering, his face giving nothing away. Finally, he said coolly, "Why would that concern you anyway? You certainly are not interested in sex as much as I am. I'd think you'd be happy to have someone take on some of the lovemaking duties."

"Does that mean you are having an affair?" Carol said, her throat dry.

He smiled a smile that touched his mouth only, his eyes as steady and distant as ever. "Not at all. I was merely speaking hypothetically. But I am curious. Would you really be all that upset if I was seeing somebody? Even if it did not interfere with our relationship?"

"How could it not interfere with our relationship?" Carol snapped. "It would mean you were lying to me."

"Ok, then suppose I told you about it. That would not be lying then, would it?"

She shook her head. "Are you or are you not having an affair? I am confused now."

"I am just saying, what if I was and told you about it. Is that what you want? Would you like that? Or if I was, would you rather not know about it?"

Carol felt that somewhere along the way she had lost control of the conversation. She tried a new tactic. "Why would you even want an affair?"

Jim shrugged his broad shoulders. "Every relationship gets a little stale sometimes, even the good ones. I just think it would add a little spice to the relationship. Haven't you ever thought about it?"`

"No," Carol said, hoping her face did not give her away.

"Well, I have, I admit it. I've wondered about what it would be like. I think we should consider trying it out a few times and see what happens."

"What do you mean. trying it out?"

"Get together with other couples and switching partners, or just going out on our own once and a while to see what we can find. What do you think?”

Carol said, "I don't know why you think that would change anything between us. It seems we have a problem here."

"The only problem," Jim said in a cold voice, "is that you are just not interested in sex enough for me. You've got a nice enough body, but you are afraid of using it. I need sex more than I am getting at home and if you are not going to give it to me,I'll just have to find it somewhere else."@?

Carol stared at him. "How would you feel if I had that attitude?" she asked. "How would you like me to go out and sleep with a bunch of strangers?"

He laughed derisively. "That would not happen in a million years, Carol. You just are not the type, are you?"

"Well, maybe I'll become the type. What do you think about that?"

"I think, great, but I'll believe it when I see it. If you are serious, we can put it to the test right now."`

"What do you mean?" Carol asked.

"The guys at work were talking about this place that has amateur night tonight. They will pay women to come up out of the audience and perform on stage. The wilder the performance, the higher the payoff. I've asked you to go with me to places like this before and you've always given me this prudish brushoff. Here's your chance to show me you are turning over a new leaf. Let's go there and you can show me this wild woman you claim you are going to become. Or was that just talk?"

Carol saw the challenge in his eyes and said, "Fine," in an icy voice. "Let's go. I am sure it's nothing I haven't seen before and if you think it's going to shock me, you don't know me as well as you think you do."

"Maybe not," Jim said with a grin as he picked up his car keys and headed for the door.

They rode in silence, Carol seething with anger at Jim's attitude. He had practically admitted he was willing to have an affair. The more she thought about it, the surer she was that he was already having one. He had not denied it and his words had made it clear that he found nothing wrong with the idea. Well, two could play at that game. She was determined to show him that she could be every bit as open-minded about the whole thing as he was. Let's just see how he feels with the shoe on the other foot, she thought. At a place like this there was certain to be any number of horny men who would hit on her. I'll pick out the first Blikely looking one and we'll do some heavy-duty flirting right in front of Jim. See how he likes that. The thought of Jim being jealous warmed her.

The club was a plain brick building outside of town. There were fifty or sixty cars pulled up in the dirt parking lot and as they got out of the car, she could hear the deep thump of music from inside. People were walking into the place, mostly men, but a few couples. Carol looked quickly at her outfit and nodded. She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans.

"Let's go," Jim said excitedly, ignoring her dark looks as he &pulled her behind him toward the door.

Inside was a small foyer where tickets were purchased. The man behind the window asked, "Is she going to participate?"

Jim grinned at her and Carol scowled at the man. He stared back, running his eyes up and down her body appreciatively.

"What's the difference?" Jim asked.

"Twenty bucks a piece if she's just going in. You both get in free if she's going to go up on stage, plus she gets paid. What's it going to be?"

Jim started to reach for his wallet when Carol said, "How much would I get paid?" *

The man shrugged. "What difference does it make? The boss sets the prices. You'll get in for nothing anyway, so what's the big deal? You interested?" * This would be something to shake Jim up, Carol thought. The real question was, could she go through with it?

"Quit jerking me around," Jim said, pulling out two twenties. "We're wasting time and I want to get inside."

"Yea, I'm interested," Carol said defiantly. pleased at the look Jim gave her. Score one for me.

"Ok," the man said. "Buddy, you can go on inside. Lady, step through that door there and talk to Sal. He's the boss and he'll put you through your paces, so to speak. Tony, show this gentlemen to a front row seat so's he gets a good view of his lady when she comes on."

A huge bouncer took Jim by the arm and none too gently pulled him through the curtain into the club itself. Jim tried to shake himself free but it was like trying to free himself from a machine. Tony just kept on walking and Carol watched him disappear through the doorway.

The ticket taker noted her look and said, "Sometimes we go to the trouble of letting people in for free and then they try to get out of having to perform. Sal gets very upset if that happens. Tony will make sure your buddy doesn't get any ideas about interfering. Now, Missy get going down that hallway. I've already buzzed Sal's office and he'll be expecting someone. You better know right now, Sal doesn't like to be kept waiting. Hurry up."

Carol walked slowly to the door and opened it. A long narrow hallway, dimly lit by one bare bulb led to a battered wooden door. The place smelled of mildew as she made her way in the dim light to the door. She knocked weakly, wondering now if there was any way to get out of this. It had seemed like the right thing to do when Jim was so sure of himself, but now she wondered. Before she could move, the door opened.

Sal was a tall, heavyset man with the cold, dead eyes of a fish. Rings glinted on his pudgy knuckles and his shirt was unbuttoned at the neck to reveal dark, curly hair. He was wearing a strong aftershave and his face lighted up as he pulled her into the room.

"Welcome to the club," he said in a raspy voice. He was smoking a thick cigar and he blew a smoke ring toward the ceiling as he talked. "So, you are our newest performer. What's your name, babe?"`

"Carol."

"Turn around, Carol." Sal looked her over, as if judging something for sale. "Nice, nice," he commented. "You'll do just fine. Take your clothes off."`

"What?"

He growled, "Take your clothes off. Are you deaf or something? We ain't runnin' no kids show here and I want to see exactly what I'm puttin' out there. Hurry up! Or would you rather I do that for you? Is that your thing, a little rape fantasy? We can indulge that."

He reached out for her and Carol backed away. "No, that's ok, I can do it." She began to undress, pulling her shirt over her head and unsnapping her jeans. She was hoping to get by with just standing in her underwear. In the back of her mind was the idea that she could do the same thing on stage. That would be enough to satisfy Jim. "How...how...much do you..I mean what will I get..."

Sal laughed in his gravelly voice. "We'll talk about that in a minute. First, get rid of everything. When you are on stage, there ain't going to be nothin' left on you anyway."

"I thought maybe I could just go this far," Carol said. "I've never done anything like this and I was just trying to teach my husband a lesson and..."

"Tough shit," Sal said, shaking his massive head. The light glinted off his oily hair, slicked down with some kind of gel. "I ain't interested in your problems. Now, you agreed to come back here and that makes you my employee under a verbal contract. You'll do exactly what I tell you to do and no questions asked. It doesn't matter if you want to or not. You better do it and make it look like you're having the time of your life or one of my little helpers will join you on stage and we'll have to put you through a little punishment. Now take those off."

Carol reluctantly unsnapped her bra and stepped out of her panties. Sal shook his head in appreciation.

"Please, I'm not sure I really want to do this," Carol said.

"You don't listen too well," Sal said calmly. "Time for your first lesson." *

He grasped her by the wrist and pulled her to one side of the room. With one hand, he pulled her over his lap as he sat down and began to methodically spank her bare bottom. Carol struggled, but he held her as easily as if she were a child. He began to increase the force and speed of the blows, making her ass sting and turn a rosy red. After a few minutes, she was crying out for him to stop. :

He paused for a moment, "You'll do whatever I say?"

When she did not answer quickly enough, he slapped her again, hard enough for her to cry out, "Yes, yes, I'll do whatever you say!"`

"That's better," he said. letting her up.

Carol rubbed her buttocks, tears streaming down her face. Sal puffed contentedly on his cigar. "Put your arms over your head, hands together. Turn slowly around."

Carol immediately did as she was told, exposing her body completely to his gaze. Sal chuckled. This broad was going to be easy. She obviously wanted someone to dominate her or she would have fought back harder. She was going to be the special act tonight. He had a feeling she would be something that only came along once in a while. But first, a little fun.`

"Come over here and kneel in front of me."

Carol did as she was told, looking up at him. She was aware that her face was only inches from his crotch and she thought she could see the outline of an erection through the cloth of his pants. His belly stuck out over the waistband of his trousers and from this angle she was able to see the heavy jowls under his neck. He revolted her and yet she feared him. She was only too aware that she had no way out of the room and she certainly did not want to get beat again. She was certain a spanking was only a warm-up. There was no telling what he might do if she really displeased him.

"Well?" he said. "What are you waiting for?"

Carol gulped and slowly reached to the zipper. She pulled it down and reached inside to fondle his cock. It was already hard and she eased it out of his pants. A musky odor, not altogether unpleasant tickled her nose as she began a milking motion with her hands. She had jerked off Jim many times and knew from experience that she could make this go quickly.

"No, no, no," Sal crooned. "I want you to suck me off. Hurry up, you are going to go on in twenty minutes."

Carol closed her eyes and slowly lowered her open mouth over the penis in her hands. She began to bob her head back and forth, holding her mouth as wide open as possible. Her tongue moved over the head of the cock, licking up the secretions and stimulating it even more. Carol was pleasantly surprised that the taste was not at all what she had feared, but seemed like Jim's. She felt Sal's hands reach down to cup her breasts and gave a little jump as he began to twirl the nipples between his fingers.

It felt good, she had to admit. Her nakedness and the act she was engaged in had aroused her more than she had thought and now Sal's hands were lighting fires in her belly that moved throughout her body. Tiny moans escaped her throat as she continued her oral ministrations to her new boss, oblivious to everything but the pleasure she was feeling under his expert caresses. She shifted a bit so that he had easier access to her breasts, thrusting the sensitive nipples into his hands and -panting as she desperately sucked his cock.

"Oooohhh, that's good," she gasped, taking her head off his cock for a moment. "That feels so wonderful!"

"Shut up," he said matter of factly, pushing her head back down. Carol made no protest. Eagerly now, she went to work with a will, her lips tightly clamping the meaty rod and her tongue flicking back and forth on the sensitive head.

She felt a jerk, then another and suddenly her mouth was filled with a warm, creamy fluid. She swallowed without thinking, certain that Sal was going to make her do so anyway and found the taste bearable enough. She gave a few quick sucks, then leaned back to enjoy Sal's fingers on her nipples. The sensitive buds were hard and rosy red from blood and she hoped he would give her some kind of release. She was hot and needed an orgasm badly.

As soon as she was finished, Sal pushed his dick back inside his pants and stood up. "Come on, you've got to get ready for your little debut."

"What do I have to do?" Carol asked, pleasing Sal. She was no longer saying she would not do things. Now, she was just waiting for orders. Perfect.

"You'll do exactly whatever the M.C. says you are going to do. I'll give him instructions, and you just do what he says. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for you. There isn't any problem with that , is there?"

"No," Carol said. She began picking up her clothes.

"Leave them," Sal commanded. "You won't need them. We'll find a costume for you. Let's go." He led her through a door in the back of the office. As they walked along, Carol could hear the music from the stage and the whistles and catcalls from the audience, women as well as men. She was still excited and it was all she could do to walk without falling over. If anything she was more aroused than she had been in the office and she wondered just what sorts of activities Sal would think up for her. She could hardly wait to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakening Desires Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds