• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Not a Sub Ch.02

Not a Sub Ch.02

I highly recommend reading through part 1 before reading this story. Please submit a rating at the end of the story. Every little star helps!

*****************************

Kat wondered to herself, "Could I really have someone this strong at my beck and call?"

Gaven stood still, waiting to see what she would do next.

Kat circled the gladiator, noting his broad shoulders and strong backside. Oh yes, 0she thought, he'll do nicely.

"What is your name?" she purred, running her fingernails along his back and around to his chest as she circled.

Gaven knew he had found the right girl; she was definitely a novice. Why else would she ask his name instead of giving him one? So few of his girls had even been worthy enough to earn names.

"It's Gaven, ma'am." He stole a glance at her lips, noting the smile and quickly looked away.

"Gaven, hmm...I guess that will do for now. I am Mistress Kat. I prefer to be addressed as ma'am or Mistress," she informed him.

She prepared for her first move. Up until now her experiences had been limited to a few pornos, mind-blowing stories off the website Literotica, and a little bit of online roleplay. This was her first attempt at dominance.

Kat grabbed Gaven by the shoulder and pushed him firmly down to one knee. She stood in front of him, straddling the raised knee. "Tell me, Gaven, how would you like the opportunity to pleasure me with your tongue?" She smashed his face in between her legs and smiled when she heard a deep inhale of breath.

Gaven's senses roared to life, shocked that such a meek looking creature would do something so bold! Now that he found his face so close to the prize he sought, he brought his hands around her womanly hips to cup her ass cheeks. "Mine," he growled as he started to nuzzle her crotch with the bridge of his nose.

Kat jumped back in a squeal of delight when he rammed his nose into her clit.

"Gaven, behave!" she scolded in mock disapproval. "Now, I asked a question and I expect an answer."

"Mistress, please forgive me!" Gaven lowered his eyes, feigning remorse. "I was so caught up in your delicious aroma that I forgot to answer."

Gaven looked Kat directly in the eye. "Mistress, I desire nothing more than to pleasure you. I would hold you on the edge of release for as long as you allow and then bring you crashing down." Gaven returned his gaze to the floor.

Kat's heart raced beneath her perky breasts. From the searing heat in his eyes, Kat believed every word he'd just said. She steadied her breathing and moved onto the next step in her plan. She wanted to bring him down a notch. He seemed pretty cocky compared to the boot-licking jellyfish she expected a sub to be.

"Well, Gaven, I'm not sure if you're what I'm looking for. I was expecting to find someone more muscular and frankly, better looking."

It was a good thing Gaven was looking down. He had never been so insulted in his life. How dare she! How many other 38-year-old men could bench press 385 pounds or run two miles at a sprint and barely break a sweat? And better looking? Christ! What the hell was wrong with her?

He decided then and there that he would play this game until he could turn the tables. He would have her panting beneath him like a bitch in heat. She would witness his strength as he held her up against a wall and pounded into her. His riding crop would exact revenge on her cunt...oh yes, it would be glorious.

Kat was oblivious to the turmoil in Gaven's mind. Instead, she wondered what his first errand should be. Nothing too demanding, of course. Wouldn't want him to buckle under the pressure.

"Well, I've decided to give you a try. I'm a little impressed with how you employed your nose. Perhaps you'll be worth my time after all." Kat hoped he would accept. Her nipples hardened imagining what else he could do with that wicked body of his.

"Mistress, you are too generous to even allow one such as myself to be near you. I will not disappoint!" Gaven kept his face low imagining all the ways he "wouldn't disappoint".

"Gaven, I find I am in need of a drink. Fetch me a glass of red wine...something sweet, like your cute little ass."

"Of course, ma'am. As you wish." Gaven stood and gave a low bow. He turned toward the bar, knowing just what vintage would do.

Along the way he passed many sights and sounds that normally would have intrigued him. Not tonight. He strode to the bar, secured the wine and headed straight back toward his intended conquest.

As he drew closer, he saw that she was sandwiched between two thugs dressed as demons. One was stroking the outside of her thigh with his clawed hand. The other was apparently whispering naughty things in her ear, as a deep blush spread across her beautiful face.

Gaven was furious. How dare they touch her! Then he calmed himself, remembering that she wasn't marked. Without a collar, she had the free will to do as she pleased. He fumed to himself.

Then he realized that he knew these two dirtbags. They were the kind of trash who gave this lifestyle a bad name. A couple of years ago, Gaven had released one of his girls from his service, feeling she would be more suitable for a Mistress instead of a Master. The girl had later attended a party like this one, but unattached. Gaven hadn't been there, but he had heard what these two hyenas had done to her. How they had knocked her out and ravaged her while no one was the wiser. Her recovery from the incident had been lengthy and painful. At least she was now in the care of a very affectionate Mistress who truly cherished her.

Gaven had railed at the cruelty and demanded the men be punished. Sure, there had been an inquiry by the committee, but since she never said the safe word and no one had witnessed whether the lack of consciousness was voluntary, the two were not stripped of their membership. Gaven remembered how they had laughed when they were handed a membership suspension of two years. What a joke. He couldn't remember their names, but at the moment "Dead" and "Deader" were the top choices.

Kat started to wiggle away from between the two, noticeably uncomfortable with their ministrations.

Gaven wondered how could he interrupt without revealing himself. Perhaps showing a little strength wouldn't tip his hand too much.

"My lady, your wine. I hope it is pleasing to you." Gaven knelt at her feet and presented the glass.

Kat looked relieved as she straightened her posture to that of a commander. "Yes, Gaven, of course. Thank you,"

"If I may, my lady, to make a deal with the devil, you must first sell your soul. What a waste for a gorgeous creature like yourself to become a slave to their wicked demands." With that, Gaven bowed his head and awaited his next command.

The shorter of the two spat at the floor in front of Gaven and grabbed Kat around the waist, pulling her hard against his crotch.

"Shut up, eunuch. We'll fuck this bitch all night long and leave you to clean up the mess!" His partner chuckled and gave Gaven a wicked sneer.

"I think he's just upset that we're giving her all the attention and leaving him out! Don't worry, boy toy. I'm sure your mouth is just as hot as her cunt will be. I'll save some for ya!" Shorty laughed at his friend's joke and rubbed his hard-on all over Kat's ass.

Gaven glanced at Kat's face, which was painted with revulsion and fear. She had tensed up and he could see she wasn't sure how to react.

"C'mon, let's get this damn spandex off her."

As they started to peel off her costume, her eyes went wild and she looked to Gaven. "Halloween," she choked out.

Gaven rose to his full height using every inch of his muscular frame to loom over Kat's tormentors, but the demons were too busy to notice.

"He he, I think she don't wanna play no more. Well, too late for that, bitch!"

"Let her go before I tear you apart!" Gaven growled.

"Fuck off, Nancy. We ain't done yet!"

"Halloween, Halloween!" Kat squeaked frantically, trying desperately to shove them away.

Gaven shifted his weight to his left foot and landed a hard right hook into Shorty's big nose. Shorty staggered backward, releasing Kat to grab at his face.

Gaven took a quick step back, then stepped forward with a powerful uppercut, sending the sidekick to his back three feet away. Kat jumped into Gaven's arms and buried her face in his neck.

It felt so right to be wrapped up in his strength. Before she could thank him, Gaven was torn away from her.

"Let's go pal. You're outta here!" The bouncer, one of the largest men she had ever seen, had yanked Gaven away from her and was pushing him toward the door.

A second bouncer came up to offer his apologies and find out if the two devils were all right.

"No! Wait!" she shouted. Why were they taking Gaven after what those assholes had tried to do? "I used the safe word but these creeps wouldn't stop!" Anger had replaced the panic she felt a few moments ago.

"What?" the first bouncer roared. Two more bouncers moved in and hauled the men up off the floor, holding them in place while their fate was decided.

Gaven explained to the bouncers what had happened. A couple of other party-goers had witnessed everything and corroborated Gaven's version of events, stating that the scumbags had gotten what they deserved.

Each demon was carried to the stage for punishment. A hungry crowd of spectators gathered round the stage to enjoy the show. When the judge announced that those punished wouldn't enjoy it, the crowd knew they were in for a treat.

Gaven watched the stage as preparations for the punishment began. He stole a glance at Kat as she sat on a nearby couch, her expression cool and smug. She had recovered from the episode and clearly was pleased with the fate of her would-be abusers. This was his chance...

With a flourish worthy of a courtier at the feet of his queen, Gaven bowed before his prize and then lowered himself to a kneeling position.

"Mistress Kat, if it so pleases you, I am at your service to do with as you wish. I simply pray that I did not overstep any boundaries earlier and that you would have me stay at your feet," he said, his eyes properly downcast.

Kat smiled at Gaven. "My dear Gaven, you have done well and I am proud of you. I find I am now quite pleased with both your body and your personality. I brought a leash with me, but have no one to attach it to. I think it would look lovely on you, if you are interested."

Gaven stifled a grin, inwardly pleased with the night's events.

"Mistress Kat, I live only to pleasure you. I would feel honored to serve a woman as beautiful as you."

Kat stood and wrapped her leash around Gaven's neck, closing the clasp onto one of the links.

"Let's go, pet. I wish to give you a reward," Kat tugged lightly on the leash -- an order to rise.

Gaven followed Kat toward the exit. His arousal stirred as he watched her perfect little ass strut ahead of him, her hips swaying in time to the beat of the music.

As they left the party he could hear the most horrendous screams followed by the crowd's laughter and catcalls as the punishment continued on the stage.

He relished the justice of it all for a moment and then smiled as he imagined how best he would deal with his "Mistress".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Not a Sub Ch.02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds