• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Trip to Another Dimension

A Trip to Another Dimension

I love my job as a research scientist, not only do I get to do what I enjoy but by using a lab in a big university I have my pick of pretty lab assistants. What was even more rewarding, if these girls didn't put out, I managed to get them fired for some reason or another, and then I would hire someone new. I was sitting at my desk ready to do yet another interview to replace the last cold-hearted bitch who thought she was too good for me. I was looking for pretty, which is my main requirement for hiring, but when this babe walked in I couldn't believe my eyes. She was not only gorgeous she was built, with a chest that stuck out to here and an ass to match. She was wearing a tight little skirt and had somehow forgotten to button the two top buttons of her blouse. She definitely had me in a hiring mode and instead of listening to her tell me her qualifications I was wondering what she would look like naked on my worktable in the lab.

"Well La Donna that is your name, right. Well La Donna..."

It was pronounced La Donya she informed me, as if I cared how to say her damn name.

"OK La Donna we are working on a project to discover a link between certain psychotropic drugs and travel between the dimensions. I am hoping you understand the string theory, that is the theory that there are many worlds besides ours existing on a different plane. We think we are close to something and you would be required to work a lot of late nights. One other thing we are a frisky lot here so you can't be too sensitive about what people say or do to you."

She told me she was aware of our project and that was the reason for applying for the job. She said she had no problem with working late and as for frisky she implied she was more frisky than anyone she knew.

I came in early the next day to set up a run on a drug we hadn't tried before and to my surprise, my new assistant was already in the lab working.

"OK Connors,"

I interrupted,

"That's Doctor Connors to you Ms. La Donna."

"Like I was saying, I came here to check on your work and if you people were close I planned on giving you a hand, but you are decades behind and you have none of the drugs you should be studying."

She went on to say that she was from another dimension and had read a report I made which led her to think that maybe we had been close to a discovery. She said that since we were without the needed supplies, she had decided to take me to her world.

"As a warning I have to tell you your body will change when we get there, just look what your world did to mine."

She ran her hands along those big tits of hers. As I was thinking I had better start listening to what these kooks I hire said in interview, she walked up to me and put a slim cylinder to my lips and pushed a plunger in the top of the device. I felt nothing go into my mouth but I did feel a searing pain go down my throat. My head started spinning and then nothing.

I woke up on top of a hard bed that was very uncomfortable. I looked around and saw that everything was painted pink. A man walked in, at least I think it was a man although he was wearing some type of dress and his hair was rather long. He looked up to see me awake and said,

"Well well, it looks like our new breeder has his eyes open."

It looked to me that he was making a call on some sort of devise. Soon after La Donna came in but now she looked different, her hair was much shorter and her tits were gone replaced by what could only be called a manlier look. She came up to see how I felt and the first thing I said was,

"Where are those great tits you had?"

She reached out and brushed a finger across my chest and I felt a jolt going straight to my groin.

"I told you men and women are vastly different here in this dimension. Let this breeder help you into a wheelchair and I'll take you around."

She pushed me into the hall and we began a tour of her lab. The first thing I noticed was a man in a dress squatting over a hole in the floor. I asked what he was doing and she told me he was urinating. When I asked why he didn't use a bathroom she laughed and said breeders were not allowed the privacy of a bathroom. I then asked her why she called him a breeder and she said,

"In this dimension women rule the world and the men do nothing but have the babies and other menial jobs."

"How can a man have a baby?"

She rolled me over to the man urinating and told him to pull up his dress. He meekly answered 'Yes Mam" and when he pulled up his dress I was shocked that instead of a cock he had a slit from his belly extending down into his crotch.

"Where's his cock?"

She instructed him to show us his peeny, he spread the folds of his slit and at the top, there was an appendage that looked more like an enlarged clitoris than a dick.

"OK, if he has the babies where does he get the sperm from?"

"No silly, the breeder has the sperm and the woman deposits her eggs into him where he fertilizes them."

"I'm still confused, then how does the woman deliver her eggs?"

"Here I'll take you to an incubation room so you can see for yourself."

We went inside a room with beautiful tapestries on the walls, and strange looking beds lined beneath them. The headboards were ornate and overstuffed but the beds themselves looked hard and uncomfortable. In one of them, there was a man and woman and he was giving her oral sex. She sat on his face with her head resting on the headboard. She was humping him with quite some force and I noticed he had his dress pulled up and was rubbing his, what can I say; it looked like a large clit. The man's mouth was wide open as were his eyes and I would have to say he looked more fearful than aroused. The woman, now, she looked like she was enjoying herself. Then all of a sudden, the man made a sound like he was gagging as the woman increased her tempo and then suddenly stopped. She got off him, and without a word, she left the room. I looked at La Donna and she seemed quite aroused as she watched the mating. After calming down somewhat she explained to me what I had witnessed.

"The woman sits astride the breeder's mouth until she has a climax which produces her egg. She deposits the egg from her clit and shoots it down his throat and it slides down to his testicles located just before his stomach. If the egg doesn't reject the breeder's sperm he carries it there until birthing time then it slides down to his birthing canal where he delivers."

"What about his penis, when does that come into play?"

"Oh we women never even think about the peeny, I mean what good is it. Of course, you saw the breeder rubbing it as he accepted his lady's egg; we think that is some kind of evolutionary flashback."

I reached down to get a hold of my Johnson, just as a reaction to what she had said. Oh, my god it was gone I felt farther down to find I had a slit just like the other breeders. She laughed at my sudden discomfort,

"I told you that your body would go through changes here."

She then took me on a tour of her lab and I must say I was impressed. Their work was far superior to anything I had seen back home.

"If this is not time travel and just a change in dimensions how come you are so further advanced than us?"

Unlike your world, women have always ruled this dimension therefore; we haven't had wars and bitter rivalries so we were able to put all of our time and energy into the advancement of our world.

La Donna asked me if I was able to walk yet and when I found out I could she took my hand and led me to her apartment. Inside she instructed me to lie on the floor and I found myself helpless to resist. Once I was prone, she pulled off her slacks and sat on my face. As she put her clit between my lips, I found that I wanted to please her so I sucked it and licked the tip while hoping for some unknown reward. Then all of a sudden I gagged on something going down my throat and as I swallowed, I felt a satisfaction I had never known back in my world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Trip to Another Dimension

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 546 milliseconds