• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Couple's Strapon Adventure

Black Couple's Strapon Adventure

There are so many things about people which surprise me daily. Seriously. Men surprise me occasionally. Women surprise me most of all. My name is Stephen Voltaire. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a college graduate, published author and community activist. These are the final weeks of my decade-long stay in the city of Brockton. Soon my family and I will move to Canada to seek better lives for ourselves. I dread going to Canada, yet I'm excited about it at the same time. There are many things I hate about America, such as racism, discrimination and the prevalence of sociopathy among the general population. There are a lot of things I like about America too. Like the fact that maybe, just maybe not all Americans are xenophobic assholes who treat African, Hispanic, Asian and Middle-Eastern immigrants and their descendants like garbage. Isn't that cool?

One of the things I shall miss the most about the United States of America is my good friend and sometimes sexual sidekick Wanda Paul. A five-foot-eight, busty, delightfully curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned young Haitian woman I met while we were both attending Bay State College in the city of Boston. When I first met her, she seemed like such a square. Yet as the years went by, we grew close. She was one of the first people I told about my bisexuality. Yes, I'm Haitian, male and bisexual. It happens. It's not a crime. The Haitian community both in Haiti and worldwide needs to realize that men and women who are gay and bisexual are no more unnatural than their heterosexual counterparts. We're people too. Wanda actually understood that and she was cool with me being who and what I am. That's why we have such a great rapport.

My relationship with Wanda Paul evolved over time. We're just two good friends who hang out sometime. I work as a corrections officer for the city and she's a manager at one of the department stores at the Mall. She's married, and I'm usually between boyfriends or between girlfriends. We've flirted, and even made out and engaged in oral sex but never really crossed the line. Not into full blown sex anyway. One night, she surprised the hell out of me. It was the summer of 2009 and I'd been experiencing the mother of all dry spells. Seriously. I hadn't had sex with anyone, male or female, in ages. A lot of people think it's easy for bisexual men to get laid. Supposedly we get the best of both worlds. What a load of crock. Two times nothing is still nothing. However, that night Wanda surprised me by putting the moves on me. She just took control. And I must say that I kind of liked it. Usually, my favorite gal in the world is the shy type. That night, she simply cut loose.

Wanda just grabbed me and started kissing me. She pushed me on the couch and told me to take my shirt and pants off. I did as she asked. She grabbed my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock and began stroking it furiously. She knelt before me and took my manhood into her mouth. I simply stared as she went to work on me, sucking my dick like the damn vacuum cleaner or something. In no time she got me hard as a steel piston. Wanda climbed on top of me and yanked down her short skirt. I grinned when I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. She grabbed my dick and inserted it into her vagina. Then without a word she placed her hands on my shoulders for support and began riding me. Hot damn. Now this is the kind of sex I dream about. I thrust my member deep inside Wanda's hot snatch.

Wanda's big tits flopped around my face as she yanked her shirt off and giggled while riding me. I wrapped my arms around her and firmly held her hips while she rode me. I hadn't had sex in a long time and I definitely wanted to make up for lost time. Wanda apparently shared the same sentiment because she went all out on me. I slammed my dick into her, giving her everything I had. Truth be told, it had been ages since I did it with a woman. My last relationship was with a gay bank teller named Paolo Medeiros and he was a closet case. We had great sex but he was deathly afraid of his conservative Hispanic family finding out he was queer. Apparently, Hispanics and Latinos seem more opposed to male bisexuality than my fellow Haitians. Paolo once told me that his family would kill him if they found out. That's why he dated some skinny Asian chick named Ming to keep up appearances. I'm out to some friends and some family members, so I was leagues ahead of this guy when it came to being cool with being gay or bisexual. Our relationship was doomed from the start.

I forgot all about him as I tore into Wanda's hot pussy, loving the feel of her warm tightness all around me. Wanda cursed nastily as I fucked her. It didn't bother me in the least. Most men and women get really vocal during sex and what comes out of their mouths is usually shocking. Or downright dirty. Wanda told me she wanted to try something new. Horny as I was, I was all for it. She got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open, offering me her ass. I grinned, and grabbed some lotion off the nearby table. I made good use of it. Wanda held her plump ass cheeks wide open with both hands. I came up behind her and pressed my dick against her lubricated asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Wanda grunted as I entered her ass, but otherwise she didn't scream. I placed my hands upon her hips and began fucking her. I've rarely fucked women in the ass. Men give up the booty all the time. I savored the experience as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper inside Wanda's warm and tight asshole. My sexy big-booty gal pal squealed in delight as I pounded her butt. She was enjoying herself as much as I was. I like that in a woman.

Afterwards, she was still not sated. Wanda wanted to try something new. So she went and got her strap-on dildo. My eyes went wide when I saw it. I guess you could say I was a bit shocked. Wanda smiled and told me she always wanted to fuck me. What's with Black chicks fucking Black men with strap-on dildos these days? It is certainly a kinky sexual practice. I must say that I was curious, and a bit dreadful. However, I gave it a try. I got on all fours and Wanda applied lube all over my ass. Then she pressed the dildo against my backdoor and pushed it inside. I grimaced as the dildo entered my ass. Truth be told, it hurt a bit. Wanda promised me to be gentle. She put her hands upon my hips and thrust the dildo deep inside of me. Now, I got fucked in the ass by some macho guys I slept with but this was different.

Wanda wielded her strap-on dildo with authority as she fucked me. Man, my ass took quite a pounding. Reaching underneath me, Wanda stroked my dick while fucking my ass. We had to be the kinkiest Black couple ever. What we were doing isn't something you often see in porno movies. Still, I liked it. It hurt a bit at firs t but felt really good. We fucked and sucked the night away, folks. I can't tell you how many times I came. It was off the hook. Morning found us lying in each other's arms. Spent but happy. I looked at Wanda and she looked at me. We smiled and shared a passionate kiss. This was definitely one of the best experiences of our respective lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Couple's Strapon Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds