• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut Machine Ch. 03

Slut Machine Ch. 03

The man grabbed the back of Ashley's head and then she began to suck on the tip of his cock, but soon she was forced to take his entire shaft. Her restraints limited her movement and all she could do is to catch her breath when she could and take his cock.

Rick helped the girls set up the machine. Ashley's pussy lips were still swollen and separated making it easy for Rick to slide the dildo back in. When he turned it back on, the speed was slow, the depth was deep and the angle was steep downwards.

As the first guy pulled out of her mouth and shut his hot cum all over her tits, one of the other guys stepped up and unbuckled his pants. Ashley was barely able to catch her breath when she felt the slap of a hard cock against her lips. As she opened her mouth to accept him, the machine was beginning to grind away slowly making Ashley ache for more.

In the conversations in the background, there was a small discussion whether or not her husband was going to get his helmet polished by Ashley. The answer was no by her, but, the wife agreed that she would be glad to suck his cock in front of everyone.

Ryan had been watching everything, Ashley sucking the two guys and the fucking machine very slowly pulling her labia in and out as her juices flowed. He was beginning to get turned on and Sue immediately took notice of this.

Sue grabbed Ryan's cock, "You like watching this? You're getting hard. Need some more help?" She asked as she knelt in front of him avoiding the chain and took his cock in his mouth and sucked hard.

"Timers almost up, who's shake?" Rick said

"Mine," The guy said standing over Ashley. "Can I get a rain check," He said laughing.

"I'll take your turn," Rick said. " I'll just do a quick adjustment and flip over the timer." As he turned the timer over , her turned the machine on the same adjustments only faster.

Ashley began to moan as the machine relentlessly pounded her clit again and again then suddenly without notice, the second man came in her mouth. She gagged on the massive amount of cum that she couldn't swallow.

"How are you doing Sue?" Rick asked. Make sue those hand cuffs are tight, but not too tight..."

Sue checked the cuffs, then returned to sucking her husband's cock making sure to lean on the chain now and then causing more pain. Ryan's knees were getting weak as well as his arms. Sue took the whole depth of his shaft one last time, then started stroking his shaft with her hands.

"Ow... Sue, stop...I'm gonna cum...ow, oo,ow, OW!" Ryan yelled as he shook one last time and collapsed as he came and fell to the floor. Ryan lay face down on the floor weak from exhaustion and one of the most powerful orgasms that he ever had. As he looked up, he noticed Ashley also was soaking wet from the tormenting machine.

Ryan was right. Somewhere between being punished and humiliated in front of all these people, Sue's submissive nature took over. The third man had his cock in her mouth and was fucking her face as the rabbit ears were finding their mark on every thrust. Ashley didn't know just how much more of this she could take.

She tried to cry out to Rick to turn the machine off, but the man would barely let her catch her breath. She sucked harder hoping to finish him and to yell out to Rick, but it was to late.

Ashley's body convulsed as she gagged on his cock. She couldn't even suck, but that didn't stop the man from ramming his six inches down her throat again and again. Grabbing her hair hard, knowing that she was coming,, he pulled out and jacked off on her face.

Catching her breath, Ashley screamed as she came. "Ricky...stop it! Ooohhh....Ooohhh...Ooohh..Aahh.."

As her flood gates opened, the fucking machine didn't stop. Twice a second the rabbit dildo would plunge deep at an angle ramming it's ears into Ashley's tender little clit. Her head flailed from one side to another, " Stop, stop, it. Ricky...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...oof..." Ashley cried out she felt herself building again. "Nooooo... ahhhhh...."

"Oh my God," One of the women said. "I didn't know anyone could cum that much.!"

After about another minute, the timer ran out and Rick turned off the machine. Ashley still quivered from the massive orgasms that she had just experienced, like no others. Her body was covered with sweat, three different men's cum from her hair to her tits and she could feel the juices still dripping down the crack of her ass.

"Well...I guess that takes care of question number three. Everyone enjoy that?" Rick asked As he looked around the room, boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands and wives were all grouped in pairs either stroking sucking, licking, kissing, or in someway engaged in some activity.

""Okay, I'll tale that to be a yes." He said laughing. "Question four, I asked Ashley whether she and Ryan had sex in our bed, in our house? Answer? Not in our bed. Question to Ryan, did you have sex in our house? Answer? yes. You both agreed that you had sex in our house. What should your punishment be for this?"

One of the women spoke up, " I think that they wanted to have sex in front of you, in your own house. Why don't you two just do it front of them. You know you want to." She said with a giggle.

Sue grabbed the bulge in Rick's pants, "Does this thing want my little pussy?"

Rick grabbed Sue's white blouse and ripped open the front exposing her tits. Sue and Rick continued their savagery while Ryan, Ashley and the rest of the guests looked on. It was no time at all before both Rick and Sue were completely naked and Sue was kneeling before him licking his pre-cum.

"I want to feel you inside me," Sue said as she looked up as Rick.

Rick helped Sue to her feet and he sat down on the chair directly behind him. Sue straddled him and lowered herself onto his seven inch cock.. She used her leg muscles to raise and lower herself up and down as she kissed Rick passionately.

"Ashley, doesn't Sue have a pretty little pussy? Huh?" Rick asked.

Rick's question went without an answer. Ashley just watched Sue fuck her husband.

Sue got up off Rick and bent over leaning up against the wall giving everyone a great view of her ass. Rick wasted no time taking her from behind and began pounding her. As he looked around, Rick could see that there was not a dry cock or pussy in the place. For a small living room, the couples all managed to get excited enough not to care who else was around and there were legs and arms everywhere.

Rick slapped Sue's ass, "I'm going to cum, oh... fuck.."

He pulled out and Sue turned around and dropped to her knees, opening her mouth to catch every drop. Rick grabbed her hair with his right hand and his cock with his left and shot his load on her lips, face and hair.

As Sue cleaned up Rick with her tongue, she turned to Ryan. "Did you enjoy that?"

Rick helped Sue up, "Whew! Okay, where were we? Oh yeah, question four... Question five, One said that they had anal sex and the other said that they didn't. One lie, they both get punished. Sue, can you get my briefcase full of toys?" He asked as he playfully tapped her on her bare ass.

While Sue acquired the toys, Rick rudely pulled out the rabbet dildo from Ashley's pussy. He set the depth of the machine to approximately five inches deep, a slightly upwards angle and a moderate speed.

Most of the eight men and women were dressed or getting dressed when Sue set the briefcase next to Rick. He opened it and pulled out the anal dildo that he remodeled to fit the machine. Rick grabbed the lube and generously dripped it on Ashley's pussy so it would run down to her little forbidden hole.

"You like this?" Rick asked as he began to probe her hole slowly. "How about something bigger?" As he guided the dildo into her tight ass, then switched the machine on.

"Oooohhh..." Ashley cried out.

"Now, let's get your hubby lubed, shall we? Get your ass in the air Ryan. The more that it's in the air, the less chance that it will hurt. What are you waiting for, get up! Would you rather take Ashley's place? Look at her. Look!" Rick instructed.

Ryan looked at Ashley spread wide and being fucked up the ass by the machine. He immediately stuck his ass in the air and his head down.

"Lube him up Sue, I'm sure and hell not going to do it." Then Rick grabbed a soft dildo about six inches long. "Big enough, or do you want something quite larger." Rick said laughing.

Sue lubed up her husband's asshole and grabbed the toy the Rick laid out. "C"mon honey, let me in there," she teased and pushed harder and harder until the toy slowly slid in a little at a time.

"Ow...ow."

"That's good, you work on him and I'm going to finish punishing my wife." Rick said as he grabbed a high speed vibrator from the briefcase.

"Look at that," one of the women said looking on. "I think he likes it in the ass, he's getting a hard on."

Sue reached around and squeezed Ryan's cock, "He is getting hard. You like this baby?" Stroking his cock and sliding the dildo in deeper.

Rick turned on his high speed vibe and firmly pressed it directly on Ashley's swollen clit.

"Noooo,,, Ricky. oooahhh...damn you..." Ashley cried as she looked down watching the machine thrusting in and out of her ass and Rick standing over her, still naked working the vibrator on her tender pussy and clit. She could see Sue stroking Ryan's cock as she fucked him in the ass and all eight people now were standing, watching what was going on.

Ashley could feel herself building inside deeper than she had ever before. Rick would tease her a little by sliding the vibe inside her soaked pussy a bit, then back to her swollen clit, over and over. There were people beginning to touch her now, the inner thigh and tits.

Ryan began to scream out, "Sue...please stop...ohm...ohh uh..uh.UHH!!"

Sue continued to stroke his cock and fuck his ass even after he came until he bucked and collapsed to the floor. "Oh my God, oh shit... ooh.."

Sue pushed the dildo in deep one last time and grabbed the duct tape from Rick's briefcase and secured the toy by strapping it in across his ass.

Watching this, Sue was even more excited. One man pinched her nipple as another pulled her hair. Ashley began to shake with the anticipation of her release, but as Rick pressed the vibe hard to her clit and held it there, she built up an immense pressure. Her muscles contracted, then released, Ashley tried to scream, but she couldn't make a sound, she squirted spraying Rick. Her muscles contracted, then released again and again causing her to squirt once again.

Rick ran the vibe in and out of her pussy as deep as he could push it, then pressed it hard again to her clit. pressed harder on Ashley's clit with the high speed vibe. Everyone could watch as her pussy lips and labia would move in and out with the contractions of her muscles.

"Oooo..Ohh, Ricky, Please stop, stop, stop, stop, pleeeease...Ricky?"

"Oh my God, I think that she is going to squirt again... that's incredible, One woman said watching.

"Oh nooooo....not again. Ricky?"

Rick shut off the vibe and held her lips wide open as Ashley squirted almost two feet the first time followed by several shorter smaller squirts and spasms. Rick also shut off the fucking machine leaving the anal dildo deep in her ass. Ashley lay there totally spent with her pussy and ass covered with her glistening punishment.

"Well," Said one woman. "What do I have to do to get punished? Who wants to fool around?" She said laughing.

"Well, maybe we can figure out something for you, Rick said with a smirk on his face.

"You wouldn't want to sell that thing, or maybe rent it, would you?" One man asked as his wife looked on smiling.

"Let's talk later this week, I have to get Sue to bed."

Everyone just laughed and walked towards the door and said their good nights. They all agreed to get together soon for some more fun.

As the last of the guests left, Rick and Sue returned to the living room to Ryan and Ashley.

"Are you two still awake?" Rick asked.

There was a quiet moan from the floor from Ryan laid and Ashley only moved her head.

"You two get some sleep. Sue and I will have a long talk with you two in the morning. You think about what you've done and what happened here tonight. G'nite."

Rick grabbed Sue's hand and shut off the light, "C'mon Sue, Let's go to bed."

Ryan laid on the floor, the dildo still duck taped deep in his ass and the weigh handcuffed to his cock and balls. Ashley was still spread eagle with the dildo also in her ass.

From the total silence and darkness, there was a whisper...

"Ryan?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut Machine Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds