• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tied and Paddled Ch. 02

Tied and Paddled Ch. 02

Dee had not cruised downtown for years and it took her some time to locate the kind of lounge where she could find the older executive types in town for business and maybe looking for a little action. She settled on a quiet dark lounge just off the lobby of a well known hotel, and settled herself at the bar with some props, spreadsheets and graph papers making it look as if she was a business woman staying at the hotel and not a hooker they should turf. She smiled at the gentleman she had picked as her target, sitting next to him as she crossed her legs, swinging them towards him, making sure her arms did nothing to hide the hardness of her nipples. She openly looked him over, certainly fifty or so, tailored suit, Italian shoes, pedicure and salon coiffed hair, he even smelled delicious.

He caught her sniffing him and turned to her and laughed, telling her it was worth every penny he had paid for his cologne if it was going to have delectable young ladies leaning in to enjoy it. She smiled back, arching her back just a little as she told him he smelled intoxicating to her, then asking permission to move closer to really inhale his scent. He turned more towards her and opened his arms to invite her to enjoy him, mentioning his name was Lex. She stood and leaned into him, one of her legs moving between his as she moved her face next to his, her lips moving along his neck as she inhaled him, ending at his ear as she purred he smelled good enough to eat, then whispered her name was Dee as her leg brushed against his inner thigh.

"Well Dee, you have made an old mans evening a lot brighter, and I hope we can continue. Are you waiting for someone, and can I get you something to drink?"

She moved slowly back to her bar stool, making sure he had a fleeting glimpse of her legs up under her skirt, then mentioned she would be pleased to have a drink with him. Her fingers reached out and traced along his hand..

"Lex could you order me a dry martini, and yes, I was waiting for somebody, and I do believe I have found him." she mewed as her fingers rubbed inside his wrist.

Lex caught the waiters eye and ordered her drink, then took both of her hands in his.

"I see your wedding ring Dee, and I know I'm old enough to be your father. Don't take this wrong, I am very interested in continuing to grow our relationship this evening, I think you are a very attractive young lady and I would enjoy your companionship for the rest of the evening but I'm not inclined to pay for your services if that's what you had in mind."

He took each of her hands and pressed his lips to her wrists, holding each one to his mouth for a moment, his eyes never leaving hers. She could feel her pussy moisten as she looked into his eyes, knowing he already knew she was going to suck and fuck on his cock.

"I'm married Lex." she sighed, "but I had a situation develop today that made me feel that I wasn't desirable anymore, and with my husband out of town and my sordid past I thought might try to pick up an attractive gentleman to see if I still could."

"Sordid past and a situation today." he intoned solemnly, his hands leaving hers so he could hold her face, "Tell me about both Dee, and let me tell you that you are certainly a very attractive and desirable woman, as you already know deep down inside your sexy young body."

She took a sip of her drink, recrossing her legs so her skirt rode a little higher on her thighs, then told him that she had developed a taste for older men years ago and was always attracted to distinguished well dressed men.

"Young men sometimes cannot satisfy a woman's needs, and sometimes a younger woman is needed by an older man to explore all of his desires."

"That is very true Dee, an older man appreciates the sensual and sexual stamina that a young woman has, and can help arouse her cravings with his particular or eccentric needs. Sounds like we would both be thought of as a little perverted by others not so in tune with their true feelings." Dee smiled and nodded, touching his thigh in approval and confirmation. "So you have fulfilled a lot of older men's fantasy's with your luscious body Dee?"

"Yes" she admitted, "I was very wild and completely uninhibited when I was younger, and tonight I would like to rekindle some of that fire inside of me."

Lex looked at her and smiled.

"Rekindle your fire, completely uninhibited, I would very much like to challenge you to reach both of those objectives this evening Dee, but you will have to do everything I tell you, as if I was your Master. You've had a master before I think Dee, and I believe I detect a European look to your hairstyle and clothing."

Dee could feel the flush of excitement rising through her body with his words.

" I was in Frankfurt for a while, and yes, I have had and need to have a Master, and would be very happy if you would be my Master for this evening,"

She bent and kissed his fingers, her breathing already starting to accelerate as she surrendered herself to him. Lex took a sip of his drink as he appraised her, then asked her to spread her legs more. She smiled and quickly opened her legs for his inspection.

"Very sexy panties Dee, though I think if we go out this evening we could do without them, don't you agree?" Dee nodded her head in agreement, feeling her pussy juice with anticipation.

"Take them off." He whispered quietly, and she made to stand to move to the washroom when he stopped her. "No, right here Dee, right now, with everyone or anyone watching you, slide them down over your hose and heels and place them in my hand."

She moaned with excitement, Yes, this is what she craved, her fingers clawing at her waistband, sliding down her long legs and over her high heels, feeling how damp they were as she placed them in his hand.

"Spread your legs now Dee, let us enjoy your cunt." His eyes surveyed her bared crotch. "A hairy cunt is still acceptable in Europe, but I prefer a clean smooth set of lips myself. You seem to have incredible cunt lips Dee, would you mind if we shaved them smooth before our evening began?" He raised her panties to his nose and inhaled her scent as his eyes gauged her responses so far.

"Oh yes Master, please shave me smooth for your pleasure, whatever you want I will do for you." Dee was having trouble holding her fingers back from satisfying her needy cunt.

Lex called for the bill as he casualty folded her panties into his handkerchief pocket. "Come with me my little slut, let's pour some gas on your fire."

They took the elevator to his room and Dee could see he was a player, a suite in this hotel must cost a fortune. The remains of his dinner and a couple of empty long neck beer bottles were on the table as he led her to the bed. He had her strip down to just her fish net stockings and heels, then arranged a pillow under her hips and had her lie down on her stomach, her ass raised up in the air a bit. He pulled a couple of his silk neck ties and bound her hands over her head to the headboard, then splayed her legs and tied them to the foot of the bed.

"You are such a compliant little cunt, I can tell you have been tied before." Dee looked up at him with admiration and need in her eyes, her hips making little circles as she ground her wet pussy into the pillow.

"Yes Master, I have been tied up often, and enjoy being restrained so you can pleasure yourself with my body." Lex looked down at her and grinned, removing his suit coat, then slipping his belt from his pants. Dee mewed with pleasure, her eyes on his crotch, seeing the bulge in his pants, sure she was to see his cock any second, but it was not to be.

"Au contraire Dee, we are going to pleasure you first, your ass looks a little pale, should we apply some colour?" He ran his belt over her bottom, watching her shiver with excitement, then strapped her pretty cheeks quite hard, drawing a grunt of pleasure from her lips.

"Do you like that Dee, do you want more?" he hissed at her, the red mark on her ass filling his vision. Dee struggled to find her voice, raising her ass into the air as she begged him to strap her more, and harder please Master.

He took his time, setting up each stroke to cover new territory on her butt, giving her skin a dark rose hue, When he was satisfied with the colour of her ass he turned his attention to her ass crack and exposed pussy, his belt landing and lapping at her cunt with each blow. Dee was going out of her mind with pleasure, being tied and paddled was pure extasy for her subservient side, her pussy loving the long lost feeling the expertly flicks of his belt were giving her. She moaned with disappointment as he stopped for a moment, then she could feel his hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart.

"Your asshole is pulsing Dee, opening and closing as if it was breathing. Should we put something in there to keep it occupied?"

"Mmm Yes Master, please fuck my ass with your cock, fuck me nice and long please Master." she wailed, her hips churning, her asshole hoping to feel his hot meat at any moment. Lex moved to the table and brought one of the long neck beer bottles to her mouth, telling her to wet it with her spit.

"You are not ready for my cock yet you cock hungry slut, let's try the skinny end of bottle for now." He quickly inserted the neck of the bottle right up until it swelled into the bottle proper, telling her to hold it inside her. He untied her and had her turn over, then bound her arms and legs once again. He checked the placement of the bottle in her ass, then placed the second one at the entrance to her cunt, running the neck through her juices, then inserting it to the shoulders of the bottle.

"You understand Dee that I have to make due with the materials I have to help you rekindle your fire, do you enjoy the beer bottles shoved in your holes?" She nodded quickly, her breathing fast as her cunt and ass grasped at the pleasures the threaded tops of the bottles were giving her. Lex pulled at her nipples, commenting on their length, and on how he would like to show them off even more this evening. He tugged and pulled on her nipples as she writhed under his touch, her eyes closed as she grunted though an orgasm. Lex took his belt and started whipping her chest, landing the blows so the tip of the belt struck her nipples time after time. They both watched as her nipples grew longer and harder as they were abused. Lex opened his briefcase and removed some paper binder clips, his fingers moving to tug her nipples even more viciously, once he has them as long as they can go he attaches the paper binder clips to her nipples, pulling a deep growl of pleasure/pain from her. Satisfied with their placement he picks up his belt and slowly starts to whip her exposed cuntlips, targeting her clit and her tender opening. As she bucks with need beneath him he pulls the beer bottle from her, forcing the wide end of the bottles into her mouth, commenting on how she must be a great cocksucker with a big mouth like that, then pushes the bottoms of the bottles into her ass and pussy holes. Dee's hips are moving in a blur now, and Lex finger coax her clit out from it's protective hood, pinching and pulling it longer and harder, stretching her little cock until he can clamp it also with one of the paper binder clips. His eyes are dark but he is still very much in control as he surveys her body, nipples and clit nicely clamped, ass and cunt stretched around glass cocks.

"Ready for your shave you hairy little whore?" he asks as she shudders through an orgasm, her eyes looking up at him as a dog looks at his master, her mouth open as her tongue tries to keep her lips moist, breathing so hard through her mouth has made them dry. He pulls scissors from his shaving kit, trimming where she had started this evening, then placing hot wet towels on the stubble, using his razor to remove every sign of pubic hair from her lips and ass..

"You have a beautiful cunt Dee, are you ready to go out and show it off this evening?" She sighed a quiet yes as he undid the clamps and removed the bottles fro her holes, then giving her a few moments to repair her makeup and hair in the bathroom, telling her to lay on the rouge so she looked more like a whore. He dressed her, leaving her white satin halter top loose enough her breasts were bared quite often, her skirt pulled up as high as she could, the top of her stockings showing when she stood. She took his arm as he led her from the room, the scent of her aroused cunt following them down the hall to the elevator.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tied and Paddled Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 594 milliseconds